Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DancingBraveTheBest
30 Oct 21 15:51
| Topic/replies: 2,437 | Blogger: DancingBraveTheBest's blog
Wales have many players missing, looks to me like a money making exercise.....All Blacks to win by 30 plus in second gear, what a waste of time imo.
Pause Switch to Standard View Wales v All Blacks..
Show More
Report DancingBraveTheBest October 30, 2021 4:42 PM BST
Anyone else want to predict how much Wales will lose by?
Report hunt lunt and cunningham October 30, 2021 6:15 PM BST
Hi , dbtb
Actually I hope Wales stay within 29 points , but it could be a long second half.
The real tragedy of this game and Scotland v Tonga is that you can only watch it on Amazon Prime. I think thats disgraceful.
Report england_v_south_afri October 30, 2021 8:39 PM BST
I'm sick of it Hunt. I love Rugby, both codes. I only subscribe to Sky Sports. i miss so much Rugby Union its unbelievable. The only Rugby i watch now is the Super League and the Six Nations. Sad

Its all about money money money. Cry
Report elisjohn October 31, 2021 9:36 AM GMT
well done for selling their souls, rugby union 15 a side will eventually join cricket    when it went off the bbc  will lose out on many fans, and watch this in 10 years rugby will be 7s , just like cricket 20/20
Report mitolo October 31, 2021 5:25 PM GMT
7s will never be that popular. its 12s they are really pushing for and they will probably get it
Report DancingBraveTheBest November 1, 2021 4:50 PM GMT
It is a disgrace HLaC  i know many rugby fans who missed it cause they aint got amazon prime and a lot of them quite elderly wouldnt even know how to go about getting it. It is very sad imo though unfortunately thats the world we live in.Sad
Report Lee Ho Fooks November 6, 2021 7:26 PM GMT
You can tell this was a friendly, amazing how much the ref let go
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com