Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SlippyBlue
16 Oct 21 16:20
| Topic/replies: 31,018 | Blogger: SlippyBlue's blog
You think you've seen it all but no, the water carrier behind the goal with Exeter on the attack, gets involved pushing the ball away from being brought into play quickly and gets asked to leave the game.  Shocked
Pause Switch to Standard View Wasps v Exeter. Water carrier gets...
Show More
Report SlippyBlue October 16, 2021 6:47 PM BST
Wasps 23
Exeter 27

Quite an enjoyable match without being anything out of the ordinary just about sums it up. To me Exeter were overall the stronger side and the scoreline flatters Wasps I think it's fair to say.

Only £63,693 matched and frequently significant gaps in the pink and blue columns made it difficult to get organised properly so just got comfortable and backed the draw for an interest and watched without any undue stress, which made for a nice change I must say. Happy
Report hunt lunt and cunningham October 16, 2021 7:36 PM BST
Have to agree Slippy, if Exeter hadnt fallen asleep in the 10 minutes before half time I think they would of won convincingly.
However saying that, Wasps defence was excellent keeping the score as it was. Amazing how the markets on Rugby are so low at the moment.
Report SlippyBlue October 16, 2021 8:53 PM BST
It's quite disappointing hunt, for want of a better word, that we can't really get too involved as things stand because liquidity is so poor.

I love this sport, it's what I played growing up but it seems it's sadly not of much interest to the huge majority of people these days.

The lack of contributions to this very forum being indicative of that as well of course. Sad
Report Latalomne October 16, 2021 9:26 PM BST
Slow pictures, the death of Super Rugby and the switch to the ridiculous handicap lines all contributed to the death of rugby betting for me....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com