Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hunt lunt and cunningham
20 Jun 21 08:20
| Topic/replies: 3,489 | Blogger: hunt lunt and cunningham's blog
What a shame this forum is almost extinct , these two games yesterday were so special it would of been great to have a discussion about them.
How Harlequins won was unbelievable, still cant get my head round it. Exeter made up for last week and look so strong you can see why they are hot favourites to win the final but the momentum that the Quinns have at the moment must make them feel they could do anything. Should be a classic game .
Pause Switch to Standard View Harlequins and Exeter
Show More
Report drever June 26, 2021 2:13 PM BST
harlequins v Bristol ,plenty done on Bristol @ 1.01 and draw matched @ 600
Report Reveen June 29, 2021 12:07 PM BST
Wow, Harlequins did it.
Report Reveen June 29, 2021 12:11 PM BST
Bristol and Exeter must feel sick letting it slip during a season without Saracens.
Report hunt lunt and cunningham June 29, 2021 2:38 PM BST
Agree Reveen, and in both games Bristol and Exeter 'should' of won, but the spirit of the Harlequins was amazing. I said earlier
that Marcus Smith and Danny Care should of been selected for the Lions tour as they have played so well all year . At last Smith has been asked to join the England squad. I know Conor Murray has been now been picked as the new Lions captain but on a personal note I dont even think he is the best scrum half in the 40 picked. I would have definitely picked Danny Care on 'form' to have gone.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com