Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Latalomne
23 Oct 20 18:20
| Topic/replies: 36,085 | Blogger: Latalomne's blog
Unlikely to be much of a contest, but I'll watch anyway...

ITV4, ko 1930.
Pause Switch to Standard View Scotland v Georgia
Show More
Report Latalomne October 23, 2020 7:35 PM BST
7-0 after 3
Report stewardsenquirey October 23, 2020 7:45 PM BST
Evening Lat
Hope you're doing okay.
I'm watching the end of Pumas V Stormers.Stormers had a massive turn around 2nd half.Surprised there wasn't 1.01 busted on the Pumas(1.03 lowest matched)
Will switch over to Scotland after.
Report Latalomne October 23, 2020 7:52 PM BST
Hello mate!  I'm good, thanks!  Hope you are too?

Awwww, I forgot all about that!  Is there much getting matched on that stuff?
Report Latalomne October 23, 2020 8:01 PM BST
12-0 after 29
Report stewardsenquirey October 23, 2020 8:09 PM BST
All good with me thanks mate.
To be honest I had a bet on points pre match,so I didn't really check the market in-running to see if much was going on.I don't think much was matched at 1.03,so I would guess it was fairly weak market.
Report Latalomne October 23, 2020 8:09 PM BST
17-0 after 35
Report Latalomne October 23, 2020 8:10 PM BST
Seems to be becoming the norm, mate. This place seems to be dying on its arse all over the shop! Cry
Report stewardsenquirey October 23, 2020 8:38 PM BST
I must admit this is the 1st time I've logged in in months.Covid f*cking everything up Laugh
Hows my luck.I had a bet on Minozzi to be top Try scorer for Italy(currently tied on 1 with 2 others) kept thinking the bet would be void as I had a bit of a chunk as I thought he was the wrong price(11/2) but now they've started it up again and because Wasps are in the final he's playing for themCry Of all the times for them to reschedule or Wasps to make a final Cry Couldn't make it up.So now I want no more Italy Trys in their last 2 games Laugh
Report Latalomne October 23, 2020 8:42 PM BST
17-7 after 44
Report Latalomne October 23, 2020 8:42 PM BST

Oct 23, 2020 -- 2:38PM, stewardsenquirey wrote:

I must admit this is the 1st time I've logged in in months.Covid f*cking everything up Hows my luck.I had a bet on Minozzi to be top Try scorer for Italy(currently tied on 1 with 2 others) kept thinking the bet would be void as I had a bit of a chunk as I thought he was the wrong price(11/2) but now they've started it up again and because Wasps are in the final he's playing for them Of all the times for them to reschedule or Wasps to make a final  Couldn't make it up.So now I want no more Italy Trys in their last 2 games

Nightmare, mate!  Cry

Report Latalomne October 23, 2020 8:52 PM BST
22-7 after 53
Report stewardsenquirey October 23, 2020 8:55 PM BST
Be more than happy just too get my stake back.But can't see it.
Report Reveen October 24, 2020 5:15 AM BST

Oct 23, 2020 -- 2:38PM, stewardsenquirey wrote:

I must admit this is the 1st time I've logged in in months.Covid f*cking everything up Hows my luck.I had a bet on Minozzi to be top Try scorer for Italy(currently tied on 1 with 2 others) kept thinking the bet would be void as I had a bit of a chunk as I thought he was the wrong price(11/2) but now they've started it up again and because Wasps are in the final he's playing for them Of all the times for them to reschedule or Wasps to make a final  Couldn't make it up.So now I want no more Italy Trys in their last 2 games

OMG what a nightmare!

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com