Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hunt lunt and cunningham
02 Oct 20 09:50
| Topic/replies: 3,489 | Blogger: hunt lunt and cunningham's blog
Up untill a couple of weeks ago Roosters looked the team to beat but after last weeks shocker I am on the Panthers to win outright and the handicap -2.
They have been strong all season and look hard to beat.
Hope for a good game, good luck all
Pause Switch to Standard View Penrith v Roosters
Show More
Report grappler October 2, 2020 12:49 PM BST
bugger. draw was massive for me. unbelievable the nrl this year. every game a thriller
Report BARROWBOY October 3, 2020 11:48 PM BST
Storm are an unbelievable price at2/1 to win the grand final,their level of play at the moment is far higher than the panthers.
Report hunt lunt and cunningham October 4, 2020 1:17 PM BST
The Rabbitohs at around 9/1 are a big price , although not as consistent as the others they have the ability to beat anyone on a going day
Report BARROWBOY October 5, 2020 2:15 PM BST
10’s with 365,agree they could be the X factor.having a week off is a massive advantage for the storm & panthers though.
Report hunt lunt and cunningham October 10, 2020 4:00 PM BST
Good win for the Rabbits today...
Report hunt lunt and cunningham October 25, 2020 12:41 PM GMT
Hope you backed the Storm, Barrow boy , brilliant final and deserved winners over the season
Report San Quentin October 25, 2020 3:54 PM GMT
Thought Penrith were extremely unlucky, no luck first half by far the better team 2nd half. Best team lost imo.
Report BARROWBOY October 26, 2020 10:28 PM GMT
Hi hunt,yes I had a good bet running on the storm & had them doubled with nadal to win the french tennis as well.i will admit to hedging a bit of insurance at half time in the final,they did get the breaks in the final but for me they were the best team over the season.if that’s Cameron smiths swan song what a way to finish.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com