Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hunt lunt and cunningham
02 Oct 20 10:50
| Topic/replies: 3,497 | Blogger: hunt lunt and cunningham's blog
Up untill a couple of weeks ago Roosters looked the team to beat but after last weeks shocker I am on the Panthers to win outright and the handicap -2.
They have been strong all season and look hard to beat.
Hope for a good game, good luck all

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 8
By:
grappler
When: 02 Oct 20 12:49
bugger. draw was massive for me. unbelievable the nrl this year. every game a thriller
By:
BARROWBOY
When: 03 Oct 20 23:48
Storm are an unbelievable price at2/1 to win the grand final,their level of play at the moment is far higher than the panthers.
By:
hunt lunt and cunningham
When: 04 Oct 20 13:17
The Rabbitohs at around 9/1 are a big price , although not as consistent as the others they have the ability to beat anyone on a going day
By:
BARROWBOY
When: 05 Oct 20 14:15
10’s with 365,agree they could be the X factor.having a week off is a massive advantage for the storm & panthers though.
By:
hunt lunt and cunningham
When: 10 Oct 20 16:00
Good win for the Rabbits today...
By:
hunt lunt and cunningham
When: 25 Oct 20 13:41
Hope you backed the Storm, Barrow boy , brilliant final and deserved winners over the season
By:
San Quentin
When: 25 Oct 20 16:54
Thought Penrith were extremely unlucky, no luck first half by far the better team 2nd half. Best team lost imo.
By:
BARROWBOY
When: 26 Oct 20 23:28
Hi hunt,yes I had a good bet running on the storm & had them doubled with nadal to win the french tennis as well.i will admit to hedging a bit of insurance at half time in the final,they did get the breaks in the final but for me they were the best team over the season.if that’s Cameron smiths swan song what a way to finish.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com