Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
trilby22
05 Feb 17 14:08
| Topic/replies: 28,009 | Blogger: trilby22's blog
Whistling and jeering 1/2p's pen kick.

I hope Wales hammer them good and hard ... but I'll have £2 on the draw for another giraffe Laugh
Pause Switch to Standard View Disgusting behaviour from the Tolly...
Show More
Report trilby22 February 5, 2017 2:12 PM GMT
46/1 into 25/1 the draw already Surprised
Report GRANTCKING February 5, 2017 2:36 PM GMT
Laugh
Report GRANTCKING February 5, 2017 2:43 PM GMT
I was on wales pen fsp
Report GRANTCKING February 5, 2017 2:43 PM GMT
halfpenny missed then dan biggar turned down 2 sitter pens and went for the corner, hes been royally punished
Report GRANTCKING February 5, 2017 2:49 PM GMT
7-3HT
Report trilby22 February 5, 2017 2:51 PM GMT
I could cash out my £2 for £4.36.  Been as high as £4.90.  Going to try & hold for a 10 spot.
Report trilby22 February 5, 2017 2:51 PM GMT
£4.57 Excited
Report GRANTCKING February 5, 2017 2:52 PM GMT
Laugh
Report sewter lives again February 5, 2017 3:47 PM GMT
How the feck did they beat the Boks?

Where is the Baptist when you want an answer?
Report alun2005 February 5, 2017 3:57 PM GMT
Decent win that by Wales.
Report sewter lives again February 5, 2017 5:32 PM GMT
wow, do you really believe that alun?

thought Wales were horribly slow in the first half and Italy totally inept in the second half
Report Brad Breath February 5, 2017 11:40 PM GMT
I'm with you Sewter. I see the bookies have given Italy a 20 point start v Ireland next week. Only 20 points??? Think that's almost too good to be true?! What am I missing?
Italy were targeting the Wales game (the word from within their camp) and a poor Wales side (flaky scrum, bereft of attacking ideas and intensity) beat them by 26 points, in the rain.

An improved Ireland (which can certainly be expected via a Mr J Schmidt this week) should put 40+ points on them, shouldn't they? Extra days rest also, plus Sexton could be back.

What do others think here??
Report Kriskin February 11, 2017 7:02 PM GMT

Feb 5, 2017 -- 5:40PM, Brad Breath wrote:

I'm with you Sewter. I see the bookies have given Italy a 20 point start v Ireland next week. Only 20 points??? Think that's almost too good to be true?! What am I missing?Italy were targeting the Wales game (the word from within their camp) and a poor Wales side (flaky scrum, bereft of attacking ideas and intensity) beat them by 26 points, in the rain.An improved Ireland (which can certainly be expected via a Mr J Schmidt this week) should put 40+ points on them, shouldn't they? Extra days rest also, plus Sexton could be back.What do others think here??

Spot on Brad Ireland + 40 victory

Report Brad Breath February 11, 2017 10:30 PM GMT
Cheers Kriskin.

Was doubting myself a bit so didn't go as deep as I should've, but a good result nonetheless.

Have a feeling France will get up by a score or two vs Scotland (i.e. cover the cap).

What do you (and others) think here???
Report trilby22 February 12, 2017 12:08 PM GMT
Scotland +6.5pts @ evens, for me.
Report sewter lives again February 12, 2017 1:56 PM GMT
yes Brad a really good call-glad you won well

as for France I have long since stopped betting on France/French rugby teams, especially on the cap. Toulouse winning by 20+ with seconds to go and conceding two 80 metre tries to Sale, one in injury time was hard to take, they completely stopped playing.

Having said that Scotland might well not see much of the ball this pm-if you do back France I would cash out if they get a lead as Scotland will surely look to run them around. France definitely tired against England in the last 15 minutes
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com