Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GRANTCKING
07 Jan 17 15:11
| Topic/replies: 267,118 | Blogger: GRANTCKING's blog
this is so bloody annoying, was great being able to wacth all the prem matches, now have to go back in time and use the radio, wonder why 365 have done this
Pause Switch to Standard View 365 stopped streaming premiership...
Show More
Report GRANTCKING January 8, 2017 10:04 PM GMT
Dear Mr Cooper,

Thank you for your Web Message regarding the live streaming of Rugby fixtures.

I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your cooperation and patience throughout.

Moving forward I can confirm that we are unable to show live streaming of some events due to licensing, if the events are being shown through certain TV channels. I can certainly appreciate that this may be frustrating and we will always aim to cover the event in play by providing stats. I can also assure you that we would aim to cover as many fixtures as possible with live streaming should this service be available.

If you have any further queries, we may ask you to confirm your four-digit security number. If you are unable to recall your four-digit security number, go to Services in the top right corner of our website, click on Help, select FAQ - My Account and refer to What if I forget my four-digit security number.

Kind regards,

Michelle Th
The bet365 Team
Report GRANTCKING January 8, 2017 10:04 PM GMT
explains nothing!
Report TheVis January 10, 2017 10:32 AM GMT
It is a strange one. I guess they fell out with BT sport or the premiership direct.

Even stranger is that PP and BF still have the games. Other bookies may have too, but I haven't checked.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com