Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE
26 Nov 16 11:55
| Topic/replies: 9,526 | Blogger: The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE's blog
After the BEASTING the Irish forwards gave the All Blacks last week there's little doubt they've spent the week convalescing. It's hard to back up from a performance like that. Then again they may find the powder puff Aussie pack like a training run. Sexton out is a huge loss. I can't see Ireland's backs scoring many tries. It's an interesting match. No doubt the assembly of useless refs will spoil it somehow. I've found that backing the Wallabies is a shortcut to the poorhouse but I think they might just get away with this one.
Pause Switch to Standard View How Much Will We Beat Ireland By?
Show More
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 26, 2016 2:02 PM GMT
I am at a loss as to why Cheika has dropped Timani for Dean Mumm. Apparently for the lineout. After watching the ferocity of the Irish forwards last week I'm happy to lose a lineout option in favour of a bit of size and aggro at 8.
Report Kriskin November 26, 2016 7:16 PM GMT
Austraila backed at following odds when only 4 pts ahead -

1.3   £5,783   
1.31   £3,531   
1.32 £304  £10,531   
1.33 £8  £3,281   
1.34   £4,592   
1.35   £786   
1.36   £5,502
Report nugget November 26, 2016 7:23 PM GMT
farcical
Report Kriskin November 26, 2016 7:27 PM GMT
Great performance by a depleted Irish team

FT

Ireland 27 - 24 Australia
Report nugget November 26, 2016 7:29 PM GMT
penalties 13-3
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 27, 2016 8:02 AM GMT
Still in the poorhouse. Garces is a joke.
Report Ozymandius November 27, 2016 10:47 AM GMT
Remarkable victory given the backline we played with in the second half.

A waif at 15 who has played only a handful of games of pro rugby and none at 15.
A diminutve scrum half on the wing.
A man child played 80 minutes at 12 having never played the position before.
Throw in the the lightweights of Earls and Zebo and you have a three quarter line with a combined weight more applicable to the amateur era.

Up against these Pacific islander athletic giants.....talk about a mis-match.
Report Ozymandius November 27, 2016 10:50 AM GMT
The final round of the 6 Nations sets up beautifully as a potential Grand Sam decider in Dublin.

England will also, most likely, be looking to equal the record test winning streak of 18 on that day also.  Not that it will need any extra spice!
Report Ozymandius November 27, 2016 10:56 AM GMT
P.S.  F00k the Southern Hemisphere supremacists!

There are 3 teams dining at the top table of International rugby....NZ, Ireland and Ingerlund. probably in that order Wink

We will bring a few token Scots and Welsh on the Lions tour, just for appearances sake...probably Nel, Hogg, Wynn Jones and North, possibly Faletau, at a push.  We wont need anyone else Crazy
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 27, 2016 11:07 AM GMT
Agree about the order. Although Ireland were a bee's dick and a mental Frenchman away from a loss. Still they got the chockies and that's all that matters. Their 2 and 7 are the best in the world. No Sexton either. Hopefully one day Cheika might actually put our best 15 out there that would probably help. But it's been a fairly sh1t season for the Wallabies although a win over England would be very very nice. Too much to ask?
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 27, 2016 11:50 AM GMT
I'd like to get rid of SA. The Super Rugby would be much better off without the Saffers. Problem is they think they run it. Maybe they do. They're doing a good job of fxcking it up. I'd rather see a Aust NZ and P.I comp.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com