Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GRANTCKING
12 Aug 16 19:58
Joined:
Date Joined: 08 May 10
| Topic/replies: 267,118 | Blogger: GRANTCKING's blog
Laugh

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 8  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 298
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 19:58
do catalonia of perpignan have an away win in them PlainPlain
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:00
Grant who was your tip to win the whole thing?
By:
hologon
When: 12 Aug 16 20:01
occasionally but when ?
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:01
warrington
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:01
and u bob?
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:03
You said it was Catalonias yearLaugh
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:03
Warrington my assLaughLaugh
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:04
Feck knows never had a pick really
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:04
Just backed saints ht ft. G your a bad influence on meLaugh
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:05
Grin catalonia have fallen away in the last 5 weeks
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:05

Aug 12, 2016 -- 8:04PM, bobweenit wrote:


Just backed saints ht ft. G your a bad influence on me


Grin

By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:05
warrington playing thebest rugby right now imo
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:05
Yeah they have missed my support, were flying last time I was on here. Who has been beating them?
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:05
bob did I tell u im getting premier sports for free
By:
wisewords
When: 12 Aug 16 20:06
MARCHING ON TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRR
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:06
Laugh
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:06
And the Viles playing well, feck me how things changrLaugh How you gettin it free?
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:06
they forgot to cut me off
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:06
Is this the super 8s?
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:06
bought it for a month for the copa america when it was a £7.50 special
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:07
yeh bob
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:07
im still getting it tho and havent been charged, this is he 2nd month for free
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:07
Can't be bad
By:
wisewords
When: 12 Aug 16 20:08

Aug 12, 2016 -- 8:07PM, GRANTCKING wrote:


im still getting it tho and havent been charged, this is he 2nd month for free


copa america was on early to mid june. it's now mid august. any idea when your sub was meant to expire?

By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:08
Got the final of the copa on tape. Watched the first 36 mins and Chile down to 10! How did the Aegies mug thatLaugh  might watch the rest later
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:09
Messi the midget retired as wellLaughLaugh
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:10
Oh my I backed the VilesCryCryCryCry
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:10

Aug 12, 2016 -- 8:08PM, wisewords wrote:


Aug 12, 2016 --  8:07PM, GRANTCKING wrote:im still getting it tho and havent been charged, this is he 2nd month for freecopa america was on early to mid june. it's now mid august. any idea when your sub was meant to expire?


im thinking 30 days after I subsribed? so like 12th july is

By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:11

Aug 12, 2016 -- 8:09PM, bobweenit wrote:


Messi the midget retired as well


haha yeh he retired in a huff

By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:11
bob he basically said hes jinxed with argentina and cannot win!
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:14
Swapped to CataloniaPlain
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:15
I could have fecked this royally if Saints come backPlain
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:15
Feck of Childs yr bellend
By:
wisewords
When: 12 Aug 16 20:15

Aug 12, 2016 -- 8:10PM, GRANTCKING wrote:


Aug 12, 2016 --  8:08PM, wisewords wrote:Aug 12, 2016 --  8:07PM, GRANTCKING wrote:im still getting it tho and havent been charged, this is he 2nd month for freecopa america was on early to mid june. it's now mid august. any idea when your sub was meant to expire?im thinking 30 days after I subsribed? so like 12th july is


might cut off tomorrow then if they missed you out last month?

By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:16
ive got overs in leeds in a mugtiple and its a drought Cry
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:16

Aug 12, 2016 -- 8:15PM, wisewords wrote:


Aug 12, 2016 --  8:10PM, GRANTCKING wrote:Aug 12, 2016 --  8:08PM, wisewords wrote:Aug 12, 2016 --  8:07PM, GRANTCKING wrote:im still getting it tho and havent been charged, this is he 2nd month for freecopa america was on early to mid june. it's now mid august. any idea when your sub was meant to expire?im thinking 30 days after I subsribed? so like 12th july ismight cut off tomorrow then if they missed you out last month?


hope not CryCry

By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:16
Wise seething at someone gettin a freebieLaugh
By:
GRANTCKING
When: 12 Aug 16 20:16
LaughLaughLaugh
By:
bobweenit
When: 12 Aug 16 20:17
I am gettin such a good freebie I am para about telling anyone about it! Don't want to jinx itWink
Page 1 of 8  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com