Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
northanlite
04 Sep 15 12:37
| Topic/replies: 13,672 | Blogger: northanlite's blog
in a futile attempt to save face I will try again  Happy

Season kick off this evening but of course totally overshadowed by the RWC. The figures below may not be 100% accurate but won't be far off.
Number of players unavailable due to RWC per team.
Glasgow - 19
Leinster - 17
Ospreys - 12
Edinburgh - 9
Zebre - 9
Benetton - 8
Cardiff - 8
Ulster - 8
Scarlets - 7
Munster - 5
Newport - 2
Connacht - 2

How on earth are Glasgow & Leinster are supposed to cope with those sort of losses? Even if knocked out in group stages players will miss 6 rounds.
The first few rounds will be damage limitation for them and any win will be a great win. In fact any point will be a good point.

With surprisingly few squad losses and 4 of the first 6 games at home Munster have a chance to make hay and despite the upheaval of losing both POC & DOC they should be able to get off to a strong start and I would fancy them to top the regular season table. 7/2 does not look too bad a price.

Scarlets might be able to nick a few points they would not otherwise gain too. potential play off contenders if they get off to a good start.
The RWC makes it all very tough to call.
Pause Switch to Standard View Pro12 season 2015/16
Show More
Report Ozymandius September 4, 2015 1:20 PM BST
That's very helpful and interesting, thanks.

Leinster have a glut of young talent waiting in the wings, it will be great to see them in action, though of course it will be tough for them.

Munster by contrast, don't (a simple function of numbers and structures).  They are fortunate to be losing far fewer.

Some died in the wool Munster Gombeen in a pub tried to tell me that Munster were being screwed by Schmidt in the selection stakes.  I sad 'Yeah, if only he'd picked more Munster players, we'd be ranked #1 in the World by now and sitting on back to back Grand Slams rather than mere Championships.  Is there any chance of getting Decco back in to redress the balance and set the record straight'.
Report northanlite September 4, 2015 4:33 PM BST
so what about the Leinster young talent tonight? plenty sprinkled about with some more familiar faces who failed to make the world cup cut.
edinburgh have a decent looking line up all things considered. good looking 2nd row & back row although not the most creative of back divisions. they have even saved a bit for the bench with tonks & watson.
they must fancy their chances against the weakened leinster boys but despite many improved efforts last term they can still manage to stuff up winning chances on a regular basis.
i still fancy Ed to shade it but i don't like betting on the early rounds at the best of times so that goes x100 at the mo.

Edinburgh: 15 Jack Cuthbert, 14 Dougie Fife, 13 Chris Dean, 12 Sam Beard, 11 Damien Hoyland, 10 Phil Burleigh, 9 Nathan Fowles, 8 Nasi Manu, 7 Roddy Grant (c), 6 Cornell Du Preez, 5 Ben Toolis, 4 Anton Bresler, 3 John Andress, 2 Neil Cochrane, 1 Rory Sutherland.
Replacements: 16 George Turner, 17 Allan Dell, 18 Simon Berghan, 19 Fraser McKenzie, 20 Hamish Watson, 21 Sean Kennedy, 22 Greig Tonks, 23 James Johnstone.

Leinster: 15 Isa Nacewa, 14 Fergus McFadden, 13 Ben Te'o, 12 Noel Reid, 11 Darragh Fanning, 10 Cathal Marsh, 9 Luke McGrath, 8 Jack Conan, 7 Dan Leavy, 6 Kevin McLaughlin (c), 5 Mike McCarthy, 4 Tom Denton, 3 Jamie Hagan, 2 Aaron Dundon, 1 Michael Bent.
Replacements: 16 Bryan Byrne, 17 Peter Dooley, 18 Royce Burke-Flynn, 19 Ross Molony, 20 Dominic Ryan, 21 Isaac Boss, 22 Ross Byrne, 23 Garry Ringrose.
Report Ozymandius September 4, 2015 7:57 PM BST
Just tuned in...its on TG4 in Ireland and BBC Alba, not sure where else.

Fairly experienced Leinster line up.  Am a fan of Luke McGrath at 9, think Teo will have a good season.  The next Big Thing in Irish rugby, Gary Ringrose, a centre, is on the bench. Great skill set.
Report northanlite September 4, 2015 8:05 PM BST
aye the young half backs look lively. your front row looks a bit suspect tho.
they can't keep collapsing the scrums or it will be pen after pen followed by a yellow
Report northanlite September 4, 2015 8:15 PM BST
??? bad call to go for line out there when the leinster scrum is in such disarray
Report Ozymandius September 4, 2015 8:16 PM BST
Probably should have kicked at goal there.

Bent has improved in the scrum but remains a liability.
Report Ozymandius September 4, 2015 8:16 PM BST
Or a scrum...as u say...
Report northanlite September 4, 2015 8:18 PM BST
fowls doing well at 9 for ed, despite missing that kick
Report northanlite September 4, 2015 8:21 PM BST
interesting half but only to see what the new faces could do. low on quality but can't fault the effort.
kinda what you would expect from what are pretty much scratch teams.
Report Ozymandius September 4, 2015 8:50 PM BST
McGraths tackling and defensive work rate is immense.   Knew his kicking was top class, seems to have developed physically.
Report northanlite September 4, 2015 8:57 PM BST
i make that 3 pens and 2 free kicks leinster have given up on scrums. lucky for them there have not been a close series of them.
god knows why Ed went for 3 there rather than position. just stupid imo.
Report Ozymandius September 4, 2015 9:10 PM BST
don't like the refing of the breakdown, overly pedantic for me.
Report northanlite September 4, 2015 9:15 PM BST
pedantic sums up fitzgibbon nicely. 
still only a 3pt game, Ed looking on top tho
Report Ozymandius September 4, 2015 9:16 PM BST
another strange Edinb decisin.....2 up, 4 mins to go..I would take the 3 points personally...
Report Ozymandius September 4, 2015 9:19 PM BST
Yer man Manu looks about 40!

Well deserved win for Edinburgh.
Report northanlite September 4, 2015 9:19 PM BST
clock management in the conditions. why kick it go 6 up and give leinster a chance of scoring 7?
paid off for them, game over but leinster nick a BP which i'm not sure they deserve.
Report northanlite September 4, 2015 9:21 PM BST
actually that is harsh and i take it back. 17 players missing and keeping it tight you do deserve a BP
Report Ozymandius September 4, 2015 9:23 PM BST
Not a clear cut decision granted, but Edinb maul didnt look like scoring a try and if Lens had stoleni t and got up the field a pealty would have won it for them.  With 4 mins to go I would take the 5 point cushion personally.  Might think differently with a minute to go.
Report northanlite September 4, 2015 9:26 PM BST
unlikely given everything we had seen and the conditions that leinster would go the length of the filed and score.
much more likely that with a restart they may have scored.
Report Ozymandius September 4, 2015 9:28 PM BST
They wouldn't have needed to g the length of the field and score....they would only have needed to get within penalty range.  Which they might have acheived.  More likely for me than see them scoring 7 off a restart, defences well on top.
Report northanlite September 4, 2015 9:30 PM BST
??? you said edinburgh should have kicked the pen. if they had scored it would have been a 6 point lead and converted try required.
Report Ozymandius September 4, 2015 9:35 PM BST
Yes, If Edind had coughed up the ball when they kicked to touch, Leins only needed to get within penalty distance to win the game. Edinb were 2 up, not 3 up.  With 4 to go, I'd prefer a 5 point cushion and deal with the restart, Leins didnt look like scoring a try.
Report northanlite September 4, 2015 9:37 PM BST
oh ok. even getting to kicking range would have been tough tho and going on previous efforts it would have had to be close.
Report Ozymandius September 4, 2015 9:42 PM BST
well, Nacewa nailed one from near half way in the first half if I recall, better conditions then though.

Kicking at goal would also have used up more than 1 of the 4 minutes remaining.  I suppose the fly in the ointment was that Glasgows goal kicking was not going well.
Report northanlite September 4, 2015 9:45 PM BST
Glasgow didn't miss a kick all night Happy
Report Ozymandius September 4, 2015 9:45 PM BST
Edinburghs!
Report northanlite September 5, 2015 7:27 PM BST
leinster -17 palyers & glasgow -19 (20 if you include the Aussies refusing to release Naiyaravoro) both beaten. not such a great surprise although glasgow should have won.
Report northanlite October 2, 2015 6:05 PM BST
lost in the RWC frenzy these games have just kicked off

18:00 Edinburgh - Ospreys
18:00 Munster - Glasgow Warriors
18:05 Ulster - Treviso

glasgow down to bare bones, playing back row forwards in the centre Plain
Report northanlite October 2, 2015 7:52 PM BST
munster 23 glasgow 21
terrific game and a very 2nd, in some areas 3rd, string glasgow side gave them a real fight & a real fright.
Report northanlite October 16, 2015 2:55 PM BST
looks to be a wee bit of value on offer from paddy tonight imo.
5/6 over 3.5 tries Glasgow v Dragons.
7/5 Taqele Naiyaravoro anytime try

Glasgow a bit lightweight in the pack so always vulnerable to a scrum close to the line or being outmuscled in a driving maul etc
by the bigger Dragons pack.
very mobile tho and get plenty turnover ball that they will run from almost anywhere. their main form of defence is attack.
weather set fair so every chance they can run in 4 themselves if they get enough ball.
New Auswegianfijian winger gets his first start & he's a bit of a monster. 7/5 about him scoring a try may look skinny
but given the way Glasgow play he should have a fair few opportunities & i wouldn't fancy trying to stop him. How fit he is, he did play a warm up for the Aussies & also for the Barbarians pre RWC, and how long they keep him on is a slight concern and puts me off the 2 or 3 try markets. Bound to want to make an immediate impact tho.

beware the Taq attack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgSC643wJRI
Report stewardsenquirey October 16, 2015 9:38 PM BST
I should have listened to you Northanlite.
Meanwhile I did my dough on Ulster Cry
Report northanlite October 23, 2015 2:38 PM BST
Naiyavaro has to be worth a couple of pound of
anyone's cash to score a hat trick at Leinster
tonight - 125/1 at Lads
Best I can see elsewhere is 28.
All their hat trick prices are on the high side,
am I missing something?
Report TheVis October 23, 2015 4:42 PM BST
It's big given his anytime and to score 2 prices.
Report northanlite October 23, 2015 6:21 PM BST
my thoughts exactly, 7/4, 15/2 then 125/1 looks a bit skewed. Not like that firm to be generous and obviously chances are there will not be a hat trick but some big prices if anyone fancied spreading a few quid around on the off chance. The weather f'cast looked ok last time i checked so every chance of a few tries in the match. Always a bit of fun playing at those prices and ya never know.....

i do love going down the bookies to do that sort of bet. It ended up with the lassie behind the counter turning her screen round and giving me the mouse she was so clueless. I should invoice them for my services Silly
Report stewardsenquirey October 23, 2015 7:02 PM BST
Probably claim palp if it cops if the others are 28's and they are 125/1.
Good luck though Northanlite.
Report northanlite October 23, 2015 7:11 PM BST
i did think that maybe it was supposed to be 25/1 but judging by other prices i don't think it is a palp. Anyway they have to honour advertised prices these days and that price is still there.
looking at the betting history it seems they were 200/1 at 11:30 this morning. that really was a crazy price.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 8:55 PM BST
Big Unit Shocked
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 9:15 PM BST
hmmmmmm...very questionable penalty try.
Report bobweenit October 23, 2015 9:17 PM BST
never a pen try the ball was behind himCry
Report bobweenit October 23, 2015 9:18 PM BST
went in on Glasgow after the card and try can not trust this Leinster side
Report northanlite October 23, 2015 9:42 PM BST
glasgow self destructed there. pen try was dubious for sure, he would have done well to get control of that ball but brain dead play for a 2nd week running to get him self a yellow from nayaravoro
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 9:47 PM BST
Mcfadden had already missed the ball and it was behind his hand when yer man slapped it.  Should just have been a penalty, no card.

If anything the greater offence was the other runner obstructing McFadden.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2015 9:50 PM BST
Wonder if Ringrose is physically ready to play 13 in Six Nations?  Guess we will see as season progresses, and no point in rushing  him.
Report stewardsenquirey October 23, 2015 10:47 PM BST
Talking of the 6 Nations.What price would be reasonable to expect on Italy for wooden spoon ? Used to be between 2,but now looks a 1 horse race if ever I saw it.
Report northanlite October 28, 2015 2:46 PM GMT
I'm quite intrigued by these recent rumours about Bath joining the Pro12 after all this salary cap carry on.
One of the more unlikely ones I have heard although Brian Moore has seen fit to tweet that
he has heard the Bath chairman has been meeting the Pro12 hierarchy in Dublin.
The meeting probably has taken place but I suspect it is about other future possibilities.
Report stewardsenquirey October 30, 2015 6:45 PM GMT
Munster V Ulster should be an interesting 2nd half.Ulster 1 point behind 19-18 at halftime.But Ulster been playing into a very strong wind 1st half.
6pm kick off nearly caught me out Whoops
Report northanlite October 30, 2015 6:59 PM GMT
caught me out even though i noticed earlier in the week it slipped my mind.
a whole new set of factors for lots of teams with players returning from the rwc, last time it took quite a few of them a while
to get back up to speed.
not such a surprise that the top 3 at the mo didn't suffer as badly as many with the call ups.
Report TheVis October 30, 2015 7:25 PM GMT
Almost caught me out too.

Quite fancied Ulst at HT with wind behind but a no show for them so far this half
Report TheVis October 30, 2015 7:28 PM GMT
Prob not quite a 1.01 shot just yet though
Report stewardsenquirey October 30, 2015 7:30 PM GMT
I was the same,and I layed Munster at halftime Cry
Laying Munster at Thomand,not my greatest idea.Presume Trimble must have been injured as I thought he had a good 1st half.
Report northanlite October 30, 2015 7:34 PM GMT
it's amazing that ulster are still in it the way the half has gone so you never know
Report stewardsenquirey October 30, 2015 7:36 PM GMT
True,but they really could /should have scored 2 Trys(or at least come away with some points) early in the 2nd half.Instead Munster marched down the field  and scored.
Report northanlite October 30, 2015 7:37 PM GMT
they should have made a better fist of that chance too
Report northanlite October 30, 2015 7:41 PM GMT
chance for ulster if they can get a maul going
Report TheVis October 30, 2015 7:42 PM GMT
come on there is time left here
Report northanlite October 30, 2015 7:42 PM GMT
munster have f***ed up there, still a few secs on the clock
Report stewardsenquirey October 30, 2015 7:43 PM GMT
Interesting finish Laugh
Report stewardsenquirey October 30, 2015 7:45 PM GMT
I never felt Ulster would get over there Cry
Report northanlite October 30, 2015 7:47 PM GMT
if they had managed to win their line out they might have.
if the munster player hadn't kicked it out in goal they would have had another shot at it.
seems a bit unfair that they don't get the choice
Report northanlite October 31, 2015 6:39 PM GMT
looking to take a mugging here & it's a horrible price but just cannot see
under 3.5 tries in the Connacht v Edinburgh game so gonna have to take what is on offer.
Weather fine, both sides can score, neither side defends that well.
What could possibly go wrong Plain
Report northanlite October 31, 2015 8:08 PM GMT
please ignore all of the above
try on 9 mins just to make me think it might go my way
pen fest since CrySadCry
Report northanlite November 1, 2015 12:20 PM GMT
funny how after an afternoon in the pub the outcome of matches seems so obvious.
then isn't Plain

Only half a dozen games in and Glasgow v Ospyrey's looks an important game already.
Ospreys have only won one all season and as many points as most of their fans have toes so losing would give them a mountain
to climb to get to the play offs. Glasgow a bit off the pace too with the top 3 all winning again and
Scarlets & Munster picking up try BP's. Quite a few of the RWC cup guys back but difficult to know what shape they are in
mentally or physically. Could be a bit of a nervy one this.
Having a slightly more sober few quid on Horne anytime try @ 5/1. I'm just a little worried that he may not get
much more than an hour and miss out when the game gets stretched.
Fitzgibbon will no doubt do his best to spoil it as a spectacle but hopefully won't.

Glasgow Warriors: Tommy Seymour; Lee Jones, Richie Vernon, Peter Horne, Sean Lamont; Duncan Weir, Mike Blair; Gordon Reid, Pat MacArthur, Sila Puafisi, Greg Peterson, Leone Nakarawa, Rob Harley (capt), Simone Favaro, Ryan Wilson.
Replacements: James Malcolm, Alex Allan, Zander Fagerson, Scott Cummings, Chris Fusaro, Ali Price, Sam Johnson, Taqele Naiyaravoro.

Ospreys: Dan Evans; Tom Grabham, Ben John, Josh Matavesi, Eli Walker; Dan Biggar, Brendon Leonard; Paul James, Sam Parry, Aaron Jarvis, Lloyd Ashley (capt), Rory Thornton, Dan Lydiate, Justin Tipuric, James King.
Replacements: Scott Baldwin, Ryan Bevington, Dmitri Arhip, Alun Wyn Jones, Dan Baker, Tom Habberfield, Sam Davies, Jonathan Spratt.

Referee: Peter Fitzgibbon (IRFU)
Assistant Referees: Lloyd Linton, Mike Adamson (both SRU)
Citing Commissioner: John Montgomery (SRU)
TMO: Jim Fleming (SRU)
Report northanlite November 1, 2015 3:18 PM GMT
"Fitzgibbon will no doubt do his best to spoil it as a spectacle but hopefully won't."

misplaced hope, he's a nightmare!
Report Ozymandius November 1, 2015 3:23 PM GMT
An old buddy of mine is reffing Leinster/Treviso.  Has had a meteoric rise.  Decent player, fast tracked.  Interesting to see how he goes.
Report northanlite November 1, 2015 3:44 PM GMT
bevington carded after being on less than a minute.
must be some sort of record
Report northanlite November 7, 2015 8:18 AM GMT
Lads seem to have got a bit of a "wrongun" up in the 2 or more tries market Cardiff v Glasgow.
Blues winger Alex Cuthbert priced up at 28/1
Only 11/4 in the anytime market so that is way off the norm, usually around 10 maybe 12/1, often shorter.
He's the same price as the Glasgow hooker is ffs (cue brace of tries from Pat McArthur Silly.)
Lads do seem to play a bit fast and loose with some of the try scorer markets.
Not quite such good value but having seen Taqele Naiyaravoro bundling over the line with 3 or 4 players hanging off him
two games running he looks almost impossible to stop from close range it is really difficult not to see him scoring in the majority of games he plays so 2/1 anytime is probably be better than it first appears, ditto 15/2 for 2 or more.
Usually a few tries flying about on the Blues 4G pitch.
Report stewardsenquirey November 7, 2015 10:36 AM GMT
Bring back the rwc is all I have to say
16-15 ht between Leinster/Scarletts
Guess who went heavy on over 46.5(Seemed reasonable)
Not 1 fecking point scored in the 2nd half.I wasn't even close Cry
Premiership and Pro 12 are just dull.
Roll on Super 15 and We might get some free flowing rugby Whoops
Report northanlite November 8, 2015 1:30 AM GMT
30-35 in Cardiff
flowed fairly free.
Report curious-cat November 8, 2015 3:20 PM GMT
HT

Dragons  9-6  Ulster
Report TheVis November 8, 2015 3:57 PM GMT
Somebody hit a wrong button on Dragons game.  Draw backed down to even money for 1pt gap
Report TheVis November 8, 2015 4:16 PM GMT
Draw backer almost got away with it Silly
Report curious-cat November 8, 2015 4:22 PM GMT
yes I had laid the draw and stood to lose over £250

.. luckily my nerve held Grin
Report curious-cat November 8, 2015 4:26 PM GMT
FT

Dragons  12-19  Ulster

Dragons camped on the Ulster line for the last 5 minutes (inc 3 minutes of extra time)

I think they rc'd at least 3 penalties in that time.
Report northanlite November 8, 2015 4:29 PM GMT
looked like the dragons lock had a man over for an easy run in but tried to barge over himself. poor decision.
well not if you laid the draw obviously Silly
Report Biffo2010 November 8, 2015 4:43 PM GMT
lol i was the draw backer, was putting up a lump to back ulster at evens but made a boo boo, only done a couple of hundred thankfully .. Also backed Ulster at 1.01 when dragons were 5 metres out! My ''confirm bets before placing'' button was turned off therefore placed it with one click.. Had 1000 on both bets , luckily i copped my mistake or i would of done another 800 on the draw at evens had i not copped my mistake straight away!
I do see alot of mistakes on theses pro 12 matches , i made two massve ones myself today , im years on here so just goes to show u what can happen!  Amazingly enough i ended up +200 on the game!
Report Toto82 November 8, 2015 11:51 PM GMT
Biffo I had laid the 1.01 Crazy
I recall you backing a 1.01 "hoover" in the past that then went to the TMO, you obviously didnt learn!
Report Biffo2010 November 9, 2015 12:19 AM GMT
Dont recall that, i layed 5k someone had up at 1.01 in leinster/ulster match a couple of years ago..Leinster held up on the line, Ref blew whistle for full time,  then decided to go to tmo but try wasnt given so the person backing 1.01 got away with it
Report northanlite January 29, 2016 7:07 PM GMT
Dragons 1/2 against Leinster tonight. That's a collectors item Happy
Report curious-cat January 29, 2016 8:00 PM GMT
Dragons: 15 Carl Meyer, 14 Ashton Hewitt, 13 Adam Hughes, 12 Adam Warren, 11 Hallam Amos, 10 Jason Tovey, 9 Sarel Pretorius, 8 Lewis Evans, 7 Nic Cudd, 6 Nick Crosswell, 5 Matthew Screech, 4 Rynard Landman, 3 Brok Harris, 2 Rhys Thomas (captain), 1 Boris Stankovich
Replacements:  16 Elliot Dee, 17 Phil Price, 18 Shaun Knight, 19 Cory Hill, 20 James Benjamin, 21 Charlie Davies, 22 Geraint Rhys Jones, 23 Nick Scott

Leinster: 15 Zane  Kirchner, 14 Adam Byrne, 13 Garry Ringrose, 12 Ben Te’o, 11 Fergus McFadden, 10 Cathal Marsh, 9 Luke McGrath (captain), 8 Peter Dooley, 7 James  Tracy, 6 Michael Bent, 5 Ross Molony, 4 Hayden Triggs, 3 Dominic Ryan, 2 Dan Leavy, 1 Jodi Murphy
Replacements: 16 Richardt Strauss, 17 Jeremy Loughman, 18 Oisin Heffernan, 19 Tadhg Beirne, 20 Peadar Timmins, 21 Isaac Boss, 22 Ian Madigan, 23 Noel Reid

Date: Friday, 29 January
Venue: Rodney Parade
Kick-off:  19:05 GMT
Referee: Marius Mitrea (France)
Assistant referees: Craig Evans (Wales) Sean Brickell (Wales)
TMO: Tim Hayes (Wales)

HT

Dragons 17 Leinster 10
Report curious-cat January 29, 2016 8:01 PM GMT
Dragons' odds yo-yoing up and down like a .. er um yoyo Grin
Report northanlite January 29, 2016 8:18 PM GMT
this game might not make it to the end. puddles starting to appear and the end leinster are defending is a mess
Report curious-cat January 29, 2016 8:28 PM GMT
ye wee fairy Devil
Report northanlite January 29, 2016 8:38 PM GMT
those nice white shirts are getting absolutely ruined. it's going to be murder getting those grass stains out.
Report curious-cat January 29, 2016 9:03 PM GMT
ye nae havers wimmin fae that !
Report northanlite January 31, 2016 1:15 PM GMT
The loser of Ospreys v Glasgow this afternoon will struggle to make any impact on the play off places.
Especially Ospreys who have played a couple of games more.
Backed big Taq for a try anytime & 2 or more with Lads earlier and was going to post that he was a decent price but they have since cut it Plain.
Must be my shrewd pennies moving the market Silly
Report northanlite January 31, 2016 4:21 PM GMT
and as it turns out there is no loser Laugh
good game but probably suits all those above in the table.
no Taq try tho Sad
Report northanlite February 19, 2016 6:29 PM GMT
Interesting Munster line up in Glasgow (or more accurately Kilmarnock) tonight.
interesting as in "who are they?" the injuries have taken taken their toll and looks like they have dipped into the
academy pool for a few players.

Could be a tough night for them with Warriors getting a few players back form the internationals.
in the last game on the artificial pitch v Racing 92 it really seemed to suit Glasgow, probably their best performance of the season.
The weather is a slight concern, wet wet wet, but unless these young guns from Munster have the night of their lives -8.5 at 10/11 may be a bit of a gift. like i say weather is worry tho, wet wet wet = drop drop drop.

Naiyaravoro has, not for the first time, been smashed into in the try scoring markets but i would like Paddy to explain cutting him from 8/1 to 7/2 in the 2 or more try list. WTF???

Glasgow Warriors: Peter Murchie, Taqele Naiyaravoro, Glenn Bryce, Peter Horne, Sean Lamont, Duncan Weir, Ali Price, Gordon Reid, James Malcolm, Sila Puafisi, Tim Swinson, Leone Nakarawa, Rob Harley, Chris Fusaro, Josh Strauss (capt).

Replacements: Cammy Fenton, Jerry Yanuyanutawa, Zander Fagerson, Greg Peterson, Simone Favaro, Grayson Hart, Fraser Lyle, Rory Hughes.

Munster: Andrew Conway; Darren Sweetnam, David Johnston, Rory Scannell, Ronan O'Mahony; Ian Keatley, Tomás O'Leary; Dave Kilcoyne, Niall Scannell, John Ryan; Donnacha Ryan, Billy Holland (capt) Jack O'Donoghue, Tommy O'Donnell, Robin Copeland.

Replacements: Mike Sherry, James Cronin, Mario Sagario, Dave Foley, Conor Oliver, Duncan Williams, Johnny Holland, Cian Bohane.
Report northanlite February 19, 2016 7:52 PM GMT
should have gone overs, 14-07 only 13 mins gone Shocked
Report northanlite April 8, 2016 6:18 PM BST
Zebre v Glasgow delayed from the awful events in Paris.
Pissing down in Parma I hear which strangely for a team from the west coast of Scotland is not ideal.
Glasgow probably need 5 pts for any chance of top 2.
Zebre have a decent pack and good front row but should be a Glasgow win. Fancied the -15.5 but weather puts me off.
Live online if you know your way around a VPN Happy
Not been much interest in the Pro12 on here this season (not much interest full stop Sad) but it's shaping up for a big last 3 rounds before the play offs.
Report northanlite April 8, 2016 8:38 PM BST
14-43 should have stuck with original thought Sad
Report curious-cat May 28, 2016 7:45 PM BST
Pro 12 Final

Leinster 10 Connacht 20

Matched: GBP 246,308 + copied with 5 minutes to go
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com