Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Babelicious19
15 Apr 14 18:16
| Topic/replies: 3,439 | Blogger: Babelicious19's blog
Hello again friends , many of you wont remember me , this is not a wind up but many of the old posters will remember my strike rate on tips and the money ive made many forumites.

Im back again , and with no charge will be helping you guys win a load of £££ Cool

Inplay tips will be posted on my twitter which has just started up so for you guys on twitter - follow @BabeliciousTips

Enjoy the ride friends Love
Pause Switch to Standard View The Return of Your Greatest Tipster
Show More
Report Babelicious19 April 15, 2014 7:17 PM BST
I forgot to mention in the original post , the sports i will be winning you guys money from are; football , tennis , cricket and rugby

I already have a bet lined up for tomorrow which will be posted shortly
Report Babelicious19 April 15, 2014 7:50 PM BST
Bet number 1 :

Tennis - Atp Monte Carlo - Lukas Rosol to beat Michael Llodra - @ 1.85 (5/6)

I wouldnt be surprised to see Rosol around the 1.7 mark before the start tomorrow , enjoy guys Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 16, 2014 10:45 AM BST
Rosol comes through easily , 6-4 6-4

Enjoy guys , many more to come Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 16, 2014 12:36 PM BST
Bet number 2 :

Cricket - Ipl - Kolkata to beat Mumbai - @ 2.2 (6/5)

Market is crazy to have mumbai favourites here , theyve either based the price on reputation however this mumbai team is nowhere near as good as previous years or based it on mumbai home advantage however this game is the first of the competition and is being played at a neutral venue. Kolkata the better team here for me and at this price its criminal to ignore.

Enjoy guys Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 16, 2014 6:58 PM BST
Stroll in the park for Kolkata with an easy 41 run win , criminal that they werent favourites Love

Enjoy guys Cool
Report TheVis April 17, 2014 7:44 AM BST
The best thing about this thread is that hardly anybody posts here anymore, so your b*llshit will be mostly ignored.
Report Babelicious19 April 17, 2014 1:24 PM BST
Bet number 3 :

Tennis - Atp Monte Carlo - Tomas Berdych -4.5 games agaisnt Garcia Lopez - @ 2 (Evens)

Tommy on pure ability will cover this handicap , add to the fact Garcia Lopez has played lots of tennis recently by winning a tournament last week , he wont be able to live with Tommy here , comfortable win coming up Love

Enjoy guys Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 17, 2014 7:26 PM BST
Cant win em all as they say , cant keep a good man down though and we get back to winning ways straight away

Bet number 4 :

Rugby League - Hull Kr +2 v Hull Fc - @ 10/11 most places.

Hull Kr should be -2 here and not +2. Home advantage in a big derby and in great form coming into the game on the back of a huge win away at last years runners up warrington. Should be a tight game this so +2 will cover us incase its settled by a late dropgoal Grin

Enjoy guys Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 17, 2014 9:56 PM BST
And the man wasnt kept down long , and just as predicted it was settled by a late dropgoal Cool

Enjoy guys Cool

Have a bet lined up for tomorrow morning that will be posted shortly Grin
Report Babelicious19 April 17, 2014 10:37 PM BST
Bet number 5 , starts 11:30 tomorrow morning :

Cricket - Ipl - Chennai to beat Punjab - @ 1.79 (4/5)

Nothing more to say here than chennai getting their campaign off to a winning start Happy

Enjoy guys Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 18, 2014 1:57 PM BST
Chennai looking good , i have one more bet for today which starts in an hour so im posting it now

Bet number 6 :

Rugby League - Wakefield +8 against Castleford - @ 10/11

Expected the handicap to be around +4 for this so to get a 2 score handicap i am more than happy to take , wouldnt surprise me if wakefield win this but at this price im more than happy with the 8 points Grin

Enjoy guys Cool
Report curious-cat April 18, 2014 3:58 PM BST
Indian T20 League

Chennai  205/4 v Mohali  206/4 (18.5/20 ov) 
Mohali won by 6 wickets (with 7 balls remaining)
Report curious-cat April 18, 2014 4:04 PM BST
record after 5 tips

3 winners 2 losers

+0.96

commission ?

=
Report TheVis April 18, 2014 4:33 PM BST
come on CC don't let facts get in the way of a few smiley faces Laugh
Report RugbyMan April 18, 2014 4:43 PM BST
3 wins 3 losses isn't it? Wakefield lost by 17pts.
Report RothmanMike April 18, 2014 4:43 PM BST
Looking good :
Wakefield 20 Castleford 37

We want more from this guy.
Keep them coming
Report Babelicious19 April 19, 2014 2:04 PM BST
Everyone has an off day , no excuses , ours is now out the way and we bounce back strong today with these 3 beautys Excited

Bet 7 - Sale Sharks +5 v Exeter Chiefs - @ 10/11 (Ladbrokes)

Most bookmakers are awake and only offering +3 or 4 , take advantage of the +5 here , fancy sale could win this but the +5 is more comfortable

Bet 8 - London Wasps to beat Gloucester - @ 4/6

Most mugs will see 4/6 and think that isnt value , but when wasps should be 4/9 for this matchup with then the 4/6 just simply has to be taken

Bet 9 - Kolkata to beat Delhi - @ 8/11

Kolkata won for us last time and should do the same today , Delhi with a poor bowling line up and still missing Pietersen in the batting , Kolkata comfortably win this

Lets get back to winning ways Cool
Report curious-cat April 19, 2014 4:58 PM BST
Bet 7 result

Exeter Chiefs 12 - 55 Sale Sharks  Full time  Grin
Report curious-cat April 19, 2014 6:01 PM BST
Bet 8 result

Wasps  38 - 30   Gloucester
Report curious-cat April 19, 2014 6:30 PM BST
Kolkata out to 3.3
Report curious-cat April 19, 2014 6:58 PM BST
Delhi need 6 to win ... 4 balls remaining
Report curious-cat April 19, 2014 7:00 PM BST
6  6  6  6  6   6

Delhi win with 3 balls remaining

still a profitable day for our 'greatest tipster'
Report Babelicious19 April 19, 2014 7:07 PM BST
And just as predicted back to winning ways , unlucky not to get the clean sweep but 2 out of 3 is good enough , more winners tomorrow Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 19, 2014 9:49 PM BST
Another bet ive found for tonight comes from our great friends in the states , starting just after midnight

Bet number 9 :

Mlb - Atlanta Braves to beat New York Mets - @ 3/4 most places

This bet seems too good to be true , however its easter and i think Jesus is treating us. Braves come into this match red hot , winning 6 of their last 7 matches. Atlants pitcher tonight is also in great form going for 0.64 runs a game , yes hes been that good ! Mets pitcher on the other hand has been going for 6.00 runs a game this season , and to add to the fact rumours say hes struggling with a back injury tonight and may not be 100%. We only need the mug to pitch 1 ball for our bet to stand , just hoping he doesnt pull out before hand and will void the bet. Braves beat the Mets last night 6-0 and im expecting another easy win tonight Love

Enjoy guys Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 20, 2014 11:57 AM BST
Atlanta Braves with a comfortable 7-5 victory Love

After the 10 bets stage its a poor 6 out of 10 correct , yes its profit but i expect better results , we dont just want £££ , we want £££££

Todays bets posted shortly guys Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 20, 2014 12:26 PM BST
3 bets for todays action Grin :

Bet number 11 :

Tennis - Roger Federer to beat Stanislas Wawrinka - @ 1.71 Betfair

Federer wont get a better chance of winning a Monte Carlo title , one of the rare titles hes never won on tour. Djokovic being injured and Nadal having an off week wont happen again and Fed wont let this chance slip. He'll love the fact hes up against his good friend aka his b1tch as fed has won 15 out of their 16 previous encounters. Wawrinka is a much better player than their previous encounters but having such a bad record will play a huge mental part today and Federer wont be letting this chance of being Monte Carlo champion slip Excited

Bet number 12 :

Rugby Union - Cardiff Blues +5 v Scarlets - @ 10/11 most places

I had this down as a real 50/50 match so to see the +5 available is more than welcome. This game is part of a double header of derbies at the Millenium stadium. Blues arent the same side they used to be , however they still have a fair few good players and find themselves in some good form at the moment. Theyre coming off a decent away win at Edinburgh and a very good win against the beasts that are Ulster. Scarlets looked poor last time out against the worst team in the league Zebre and if they play that poor again the Blues can win this. Can see this being a tight affair so the +5 is very generous Love

Bet number 13 :

Rugby Union - Newcastle Falcons +9 v Saracens - @ 10/11 most places

Has no one told the bookies that Saracens have a totally different team out than normal today with the big boys resting for the big match next week. Although Falcons dont have the best of ability , at home they always make things difficult for teams. Theyve had so many narrow defeats this season so the +9 they are more than capable of covering. It was only a few weeks that a full strength Northampton came here and only won by 6 , so i really cant see a weak Saracens team winning by more than 8. Love

Enjoy guys Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 20, 2014 4:55 PM BST
Another winning day again today , once again unlucky not to get the clean sweep as Federer looked in control after the first set , however the 2 rugby bets come in with Newcastle losing 23-18 covering the +9 and Cardiff Blues winning 17-13 to cover their +5 handicap #winning

Got a baseball bet lined up for the 6pm games which shall be posted shortly Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 20, 2014 5:18 PM BST
Bet number 14 , a tasty little mlb double , pays just over 6/4 at bet365 :

(18:05) La Angels (Santiago) +1.5 @ Detroit Tigers (Porcello) & (18:35) St Louis Cardinals (Miller) +1.5 @ Washington Nationals (Strasburg)

Im fancying both the Angels and Cardinals to win today but since their both the underdogs and getting the 1.5 run start im more than happy to take that. Angels are playing good baseball at the minute , looking for their 5th win 6 games. The tigers pitcher hates playing the angels , not only does he have a 3-4 record against them going for 8.34 runs a game but in his last 4 matches against them hes going for a huge 12.42 runs a game ! Angels pitcher has faced Tigers 10 times and never really had issues , only going for the 2.48 runs a game , very respectable avergae.

Its a similar story for why i fancy the Cardinals to trouble the Nationals. The nationals pitcher has got off to a poor start this year with a 6.00 runs a game average and coming off a nightmare showing in his last game conceding 6 runs in just 4 innings. Cardinals pitcher however has pitched well this season and absolutely loves facing the Nationals , he faced them twice last year and only conceded the 1 run over the 2 games.

Enjoy guys Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 20, 2014 10:05 PM BST
Angels and Cardinals both cover the handicap for another winner Cool Lovely 3 out of 4 today Love

Big day of sporting action tomorrow , will have a few winners posted tomorrow Excited

Enjoy guys Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 21, 2014 12:36 PM BST
A few bets for today , the first one is a Babelicious Beauty , this is a NAP and one where stakes are increased due to the value and confidence Cool

Bet number 15 ( Babelicious Beauty ) :

Rugby League - Hull Kr +12 v Catalan Dragons - @ 10/11 most places

Before markets were up i had this one down as a +6 handicap so to get double that is more than pleasing. For some reason bookmakers keep underestimating Hull Kr , 2 weeks ago they went to Warrington as +14 underdogs and actually ended up winning that game. Then least week they were underdogs at home and also won that game. Catalans have not been at the races this year , theyve got a few players back from injury now but i doubt theyre at 100% yet and still need more game time. This game is being played in the evening which will be a big positive for Hull Kr , Catalans get so many of their wins at home by playing in the afternoon in the heat which the french are used to. Hull Kr went to Catalans last year and actually won and with their form their on at the minute they should easily keep within the +12 Love

Bet number 16 :

Cricket - Ipl - Chennai to beat Delhi - @ 4/7 most places

This ones simple , 4/7 is huge value here , without Pietersen Delhi are such a poor team and Chennai who started the competition as favourites wont lose their first 2 games. They have too many quality players compared to Delhi and this should really be a comfortable win.

Bet number 17 :

Rugby League - Widnes to beat St Helens - @ 11/10 most places

Widnes should be favoutites for this one. At home they are a very difficult team to beat , they dont play on real grass which really does give them an advantage as opposing teams do take a good while to adapt to conditions. St Helens have a named a young squad for this with alot of the big boys resting for the cup game against Leeds next week. Widnes have gone with their strongest possible team and giving home advanatge against an inexeperienced St Helens team i think Widnes take the points here

Enjoy guys Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 21, 2014 5:53 PM BST
Quick update :

Widnes with the easy win over St Helens , Chennai crusing to victory over Delhi and Hull Kr currently leading Catalan at half time

Cool
Report curious-cat April 21, 2014 6:04 PM BST
Catalan were leading 16-0 Devil
Report curious-cat April 21, 2014 6:05 PM BST
HT

Catalan 16 - 18 HKR
Report curious-cat April 21, 2014 6:32 PM BST
60 minutes

Catalan 32 - 24 HKR
Report curious-cat April 21, 2014 6:54 PM BST
FT

Catalan 37 - 24 HKR
Report Babelicious19 April 21, 2014 7:49 PM BST
Unfortunately Hull Kr just fell apart at the end there losing by 13.

As we're coming up to a week of tips heres a profit and loss update , to keep it simple we'll say each tip has a £10 stake with a babelicious beauty having a £20 stake.

So far the profit is £33.67 , its been a poor week so to still be in a nice profit is great , its the good weeks that will give us the £££. Still got tomorrow to come so looking to end the first week with a decent £50 profit (depending on stakes)

CoolLove
Report Babelicious19 April 21, 2014 10:39 PM BST
Shall we have some more winners then ? 2 bets i have planned , one is on the baseball starting at 3am (nice to wake up to a nice winner) and the other is a tennis bet tomorrow morning

Mlb - Texas Rangers (Darvish) to beat Oakland Athletics - @ 5/6 most places

To me and alot of other people , Yu Darvish is the best pitcher in baseball , so im more than happy to get 5/6 on the little magician. Darvish opened the season by not even conceding a run in his first 16 innings thrown , he currently has an avergae of 0.82 runs conceded a game. The oakland picther is a little more expensive , hes currently going at 5.40 runs a game ! Hes also coming off one of his worst outings , conceding 6 runs in just 3 innings. As long as Texas can get some runs on the board , Darvish will pitch them to a victory Cool

Tennis - Ivan Dodig to beat Facundo Arguello - @ 4/5 Doylesports (rhyme doyle with something , betfair dont like me posting their real name)

There is a huge difference in class in this match up , the fact 4/5 is on offer for Dodig here is unbelievable. Dodig is a decent player on tour currently 37th in the world. Arguello shouldnt even be in this tournament , hes a challeger tour player , for those not familiar with tennis , the good players play on the main tour , the not so good players like Arguello play at challenger level with other mugs. I see no reason why the tournament has gave this mug a wildcard to play. Dodig has a good record at this event , hes been to the semi finals before and his only 2 defeats here have been against 2 quality players in Nadal and Almagro. As long as Dodig turns up here , he wins this match

Enjoy guys Love
Report Eeternaloptimist April 21, 2014 10:58 PM BST
Don't forget your stakes were increased on your losing nap.
Report Babelicious19 April 21, 2014 11:01 PM BST
Yes which i mentioned in the profit and loss post Happy
Report Babelicious19 April 22, 2014 1:50 PM BST
As said , another 2 winners , Texas with the 4-3 victory and Dodig with the 2-1 victory Cool

Current profit for the first week now at £51.19

Todays bets posted shortly Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 22, 2014 2:08 PM BST
Todays bets Love :

14:30 - Tennis - Wta Stuttgart - Roberta Vinci to beat Annika Beck - @ 6/5 William Hill

Wrong favourite here imo , Vinci has started this year poor but shes had a few wins under her belt and now shes back on her favourite clay i think we'll see her results pick up. Beck is still young and very hit and miss , shes had a win this year without losing a game , while also losing without winning a game. Vinci is still ranked 20th in the world so she does have ability and her game of just hitting alot of balls can frustrate Beck. This match is played on indoor clay , last time these met on indoor clay , Vinci won 6-1 6-0 , another performance like that today please Roberta Love

15:30 - Cricket - Punjab to beat Hyderabad - @ 8/11 most places

Punjab have been on fire with the bat so far this Ipl , theyve scored totals of over 200 and 190. Their batting line up is full of big hitters which is what is needed for this short format. Hyderabad are the total opposite , their batting line up is poor , theyve built their team around their bowlers and honestly only Dale Steyn is worth noting. Likes of Kumar , Sharma and Mishra can be mugs on their day and with Punjabs batting line up im ore than happy to take them on. Punjab do struggle with their bowling , but with Mitchell Johnson and Kartik in their team theyre always likely to pick up wickets. Punjab to have too much fire here for an overrated Hyderabad team Excited

17:30 - Tennis - Wta Stuttgart - Lucie Safarova +4.5 against Maria Sharapova - @ 4/5 Bet Victor

Matches between these two are always close so +4.5 seems too big of a handicap to ignore. Sharapova leads the head to head 3-1 , but has always  lost a set to Safarova , same again today and the +4.5 will be looking lovely. They met at this exact event last year and although Sharapova won , Safarova did cover +4.5 start. Sharapova has yet to play a match on clay this year and with her poor movement she may take a while to adapt to conditions , Safarova chould cover this handicap Cool

Enjoy guys Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 22, 2014 8:33 PM BST
Boom , perfect 3 out of 3 today Cool

Vinci and Chennai with comfortable victories , Safarova made it harder than it had to be only needing to win 2 games last set but she gets it done Cool

Current Profit and loss - +£78.46

Got one bet lined up on the baseball tonight and then that is your first week of tipping from Babelicious , a nice healthy profit , results to get even better from here Tongue Out
Report Babelicious19 April 22, 2014 10:17 PM BST
Tonights bet to end the first week comes in the baseball , 100% in baseball so far Tongue Out

00:10 - Atlanta Braves (Wood) to beat Miami Marlins (Fernandez) - @ 4/5 most places

Outstanding value in this bet. Braves at home are going for their 5th straight victory , compare this to the Marlins who have lost all 7 of their away games so far this year. Atlantas pitcher has been a gem so far this year , hes limited his opponents to 2 runs or less in his last 4 matches and is coming off a great outing in his last matchwhere he only gave up 1 run over 8 innings. Its a bit of the opposite for the Marlins pitcher , he started the season well but in his last outing he gave up 3 runs and his outing before that he gave up 6 runs. With the braves playing so well at the minute and especially at home , im more than happy with the 4/5 available against a team still searching for their first away win Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 23, 2014 2:22 AM BST
Braves unfortunately come up short , Woo pitched a blinder but got no run support Mischief

Thats the end of our first week and its a nice profit of £68.46 Cool

Even more profit to come in week 2  bets will be posted tomorrow Grin
Report Babelicious19 April 23, 2014 12:39 PM BST
So week 1 brought a nice £61.48 profit , lets go even better this week Love

Tennis - Jerzy Janowicz to beat Jurgen Melzer - @ 6/5 PaddyPower

Just like the vinci bet yesterday , Janowicz has had a poor start to the season however shouldnt be the underdog here. Melzer has had a long lay off the tour since his injury  , hes only played 2 matches since July so his fitness has to be questioned and theres no way hes at 100% yet with all his shots and movement. Janowicz finds himself 21st in the world (Melzer 73rd) so hes no mug and with the draw being friendly to him he knows he can go deep in this tournament. Janowicz had decent wins on the clay last year v the likes of Tsonga and Gasquet and just to add that the only meeting between these 2 was won by Janowicz

Tennis - Andrea Petkovic to beat Flavia Pennetta - 8/11 StanJames

This one screams massive value to me  i expected to see Petkovic around 1/2 at best. Petkovic leads the head to head between the 2 including winning on their previous match on clay. Pennetta won Indian Wells earlier on in the season but since then has let herself go a bit by having 2 early exits in her next tournament and has yet to play a match on clay this year , and its not easy to adapt straight away. Its the opposite for Petkovic , not only has she played 6 games on clay but shes won them all by winning the Charleston event just 2 weeks ago , and she kept that good form up by winning her davis cup match last week to put her on a 7 match winning streak. This is Petkovic's home tournament so with the hoe crowd with her and the great form shes in im expecting quite a comfortable victory

Enjoy guys Excited
Report Babelicious19 April 23, 2014 5:20 PM BST
Inplay bet on the cricket guys , resumes in about 15 minutes

Chennai @ 2.7 (7/4) to beat Rajasthan

Only defending 140 but pitch is slow and is difficult to score runs on. Chennais bowling line up is suited to slow pitchers , with alot of spin and bowlers taking pace off the ball. Think Rajasthan could struggle with no pace on the ball and fancy chennai to defend this
Report Babelicious19 April 23, 2014 7:52 PM BST
Not the best of days today , Janowicz played like a mug and an injury to Petkovic first set didnt help matter. Cricket bet came in at nice value but its still a poor day overall

Week 1 profit/loss - +£68.46

Current week profit/loss - -£2.50

Overall profit/loss - +£65.96
Report Babelicious19 April 24, 2014 12:24 PM BST
2 bets for today , but not only is it 2 bets , its 2 babelicious beautys Cool

13:05 - Tennis - Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova +5.5 games against Maria Sharapova - @ 4/5 bet365

Most sites have gone +4.5 for this one which is the correct handicap , but to get +5.5 at this value is huge , if you dont watch much tennis you may think the 1 game difference isnt much but it does make alot of difference. Just like Safarova last round against Sharapova , Pavlyuchenkova has a good record against her for our bet. They met just a few months ago and Pav actually came out victorious , the head to head is 1-1 , but even Sharapovas win wasnt easy and came in 3 sets. On both occasions +5.5 would have won easy. Sharapova looked shaky first round against Safarova needing 3 tiebreak sets. Pav on the other hand did have an easier 1st found game but still looked good only losing 5 games. Thus bet only needed Pav to lose 6-4 6-3 but i fancy her to at least win a set here which would basically be the handicap covered baring any collapse in the final set.

14:00 - Tennis - Jankovic to beat Pennetta - @ 8/11 most places

Jankovic is way over priced for this one and we need to take advantage. To start off with these 2 have met 8 times and Jankovic has won 6 of them including their most recent one in straight sets. I think Pennetta is lucky to still be in the tournament , if it wasnt for Petkovic getting injured in the 1st set yesterday i think she would have beat her. Jankovic has been in great form on the clay this year , reaching the quarter finals and final in her 2 tournaments. The extra match practice on clay will be an advantage today and just like the head to head suggests , Jankovic will be too good for Pennetta today

Enjoy guys Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 24, 2014 4:14 PM BST
Both babelicious beautys come in Excited Pavlyuchenkova loses 6-4 6-3 covering the +5.5 handicap while Jankovic comes from behind to win in 3 sets Love

Current week profit/loss - +£28.05

Overall profit/loss - +£96.51
Report Babelicious19 April 25, 2014 1:30 PM BST
Todays bets :

(14:30) Tennis - Sara Errani to beat Carla Suarez Navarro - @ 2.1 (11/10)

Mug market here has the wrong favourite , most places correctly have Errani favourite but im more than happt to take the 2.1 on offer here Grin. I dont noramally back Errani due to her lack of power and anyone with a a bit of power can hit her off court , however Suarez Navarro is very similar to Errani needing to gring her opponents down. This matchup is perfect for Errani as she knows she wont have to deal with power and she'll back herself to win the majority of rallies. The head to head backs this up , Errani has won 6 out of their 9 encounters with 2 of Suarez Navarros wins coming in 2005 and 2006 when Errani was nowhere near the player she was. Last 4 meetings on clay have been won by Errani and i dont see that run ending today Cool

(19:00) - Tennis - Jelena Jankovic to beat Alisa Kleybanova 2-0 - @ 5/6 StanJames

Some bookies are as low as 2/5 for this bet so the 5/6 on offer here has to be taken. The head to head is 4-3 to Jankovic which suggests its a close match up , however Kleybanovas wins came in 2009 and 2010 so i wouldnt read too much into that. Since then Kleybanova has missed alot of tennis due to ongoing injuries and just isnt the player she used to be. These 2 have met twice since Kleys return from injury and not only has Jankovic won both matches comfortably but shes only lost a total of 8 games over the 2 matches. Kley had a good win over Kvitova last round but  Kvitova is a huge mug these days with anyone capable of beating her. Number 8 in the world to destroy number 102 here Love
Report Babelicious19 April 25, 2014 5:17 PM BST
Errani crusing to victory before Navarro retires , placed at betfair though so is still a winner Cool Unfortunate for those who backed it a site that will void it Plain

On to Jankovic to make it 2 out of 2 for us today Love
Report Babelicious19 April 25, 2014 11:20 PM BST
Another clean sweep again today Love

Current week profit/loss - +£47.38

Overall profit/loss - +£115.84

Cool
Report Babelicious19 April 26, 2014 1:06 PM BST
Another 2 bets for today Cool :

15:30 - Cricket - Kolkata to beat Punjab - @ 5/4 Ladbrokes

Punjab are getting over valued here simply because of 2 people in their batting line up , theybe been scoring tons of runs so far this season however i think theyll struggle today against a very good Kolkata bowling line up. The punjab batsmen are due a low score and i see it happening today , with the likes of Morkel and Narine in the bowling line up i see Kolkata keeping them to a reasonable target. When it comes to Punjabs bowling , it just doesnt exist , their lineup is so poor and simply leaks runs. Kolkata should score plenty of runs today and with their bowling line up i fancy them to get the victory here.

15:40 - Rugby - Clermont to beat Saracens - @ 8/11 most places

The beasts that are Clermont are in town and despite Saracens having home advantage this Clermont team is full of too much quality not to be winning this game. Parra , Fofana and Rougerie in the backs will run this game and like Saracens have shown in the past , when they come up against teams of the highest quality they struggle to compete with them. They had home advantage at this stage last season but another french team came over and simply had too much ability for them. Another french team came to Saracens earlier in the season and once again just simply had too much for them. This french team today are better than those other 2 french teams and will simply have too much for Saracens.

Enjoy guys Cool
Report curious-cat April 26, 2014 6:31 PM BST
Saracens 46 Clermont 6

Kolkata need 67 off the last 6 overs with 3 wickets left
Report Babelicious19 May 16, 2014 3:06 PM BST
After a short break im back , with plenty of profit already in the bag shall we make some more ? Cool

T20 cricket srats today in England and ive always had over 90% Love

Until theyve played a couple of games each i wont be doing big singles yet , just trebles and accas , 2 bets for today :

Hampshire , Nottinghamshire , Somerset treble @ 11/4

Worcestershire , Leicestershire , Sussex , Yorkshire acca @ 9/1

Enjoy guys Love
Report curious-cat May 17, 2014 1:49 AM BST
Hampshire LOST, Nottinghamshire WON, Somerset treble @ 11/4

Worcestershire (v LANCS sat), Leicestershire , Sussex WON OFF LAST BALL, Yorkshire LOST ONE BALL REMAINING acca @ 9/1

both lost
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com