Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 302 comments are related to the topic:
England v Scotland

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 8 of 8  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 302
By:
bobweenit
When: 04 Feb 12 18:53
Take it he was born in ScotlandMischief Only decent player and he is an import
By:
disco10
When: 04 Feb 12 18:53
GPT what did you expect??? Scotland should have had that try, replays shown ball was decked by Scotland player. Scotland just don't know how to put pressure on in the final 22
By:
Kriskin
When: 04 Feb 12 18:54
Final analysis on this game.  Scotland had only themselves to blame.  Too many mistakes, clueless in oppostions 22, Parks brutal, the list could go on & on.
By:
furrelli
Blair shoulda been screaming for that ball.... didnt see him my ar$e
By:
judorick
was a try I reckon
By:
GPT
When: 04 Feb 12 18:55
I like Robinson but selecting Parks is unacceptable really.
By:
disco10
When: 04 Feb 12 18:55
yep Parks had a nightmare
By:
furrelli
When: 04 Feb 12 18:56
clancy "forgetting" to award the peno afterwards as well dinny help the scots, 1 pt game at that makes it winnable
By:
pacficrc
When: 04 Feb 12 18:57
that was shocking, not sure what to say really
By:
alun2005
When: 04 Feb 12 18:59
Looks like it could be a rubbish Six Nations after all.  That was a truly terrible advert for the event. Start to end incompetence.
By:
furrelli
When: 04 Feb 12 18:59
Ah well off to watch Eq Guniea over turn ivory coast now
By:
1.01 Layer
When: 04 Feb 12 19:02
Scotland worse than expected, England better than expected but only marginally.
By:
RugbyMan
When: 04 Feb 12 19:04
One of the most brutal games I have seen for some time.

I ended up well up on the game due to bets placed pre-match, which makes a change at the moment, but haven't been that frustrated about a result since the 2nd Lions test in 2009. Had lumps on the draw and Scotland 1-12 so the video ref and Rennie are high on my list of idiots of the year. Dan Parks was so bad it was unreal though.

Would love to say England won that game, but we all know that's not what happened.
By:
Blackwater
When: 04 Feb 12 19:26
There was a stat up on the screen towards the end showing that England had managed 40 phases of play in the match.

To put that into context, Munster went through 41 phases in a single move to set up a drop goal against Northampton in the Heineken Cup.

That was horrible today. As bad a spectacle as you'd see in any sport.
By:
TheVis
When: 04 Feb 12 19:28
standard calcutta cup match up at Murrayfield.  The BBC comms seemed genuinely surprised the game was a total bag of shyte.

That is always the most likely outcome of this fixture these days.
By:
judorick
When: 04 Feb 12 20:19
yup

complete gash
By:
big_dunc
When: 04 Feb 12 21:03
Surprised by some of the comments here. Clancy did very little wrong in that match as far as I'm concerned... and I generally think he's a guesser. Scotland had the chance to score a try 20 metres ahead of where the advantage was given, before it (the try) wasn't given, so that's advantage over as far as I'm concerned.
By:
big_dunc
When: 04 Feb 12 21:05
Kriskin above sums it up well for me and Parks wasn't even the worst player on the pitch. Ben Youngs was abysmal in every facet of play.
By:
guinness2dear
When: 04 Feb 12 21:21
Mr box kick. Seriously does my nuts in..
By:
northanlite
When: 05 Feb 12 18:28
tell me big dunc if laidlaw had gone for a DG & missed rather than chip ahead what would have happened???

you know full well they would have gone straight back for the pen, the ONLY advantage Scotland could have gained from the chip ahead was scoring a try otherwise (to state the bleeding obvious) where the fek is the advantage over the pen. The TMO took so long to make his mind up (incorrectly) that the ref forgot, simple as that.
can't believe no scotland player reminded him though.
he also did nothing about foden's deliberate knock on which cost a try scoring opportunity & should have been a yellow card.
By:
RugbyMan
When: 05 Feb 12 18:34
That is very much the problem NL. If you asked Scotland if they would like a kick for 3, or an outside chance of a try where their winger has to outpace 2 players who are ahead of him and then ground the ball, which is bouncing all over the place, which do you think they would take?

Advantage law is to get the game going and prevent negativity, but if teams are penalised for trying anything they will simply have to stop doing it and take kicks instead.
By:
northanlite
When: 05 Feb 12 20:23
it's on the bbc i player. the pen was inside the 22 the kick came from the next phase of play and advantage over was never called. the dozy fekker forgot.
By:
northanlite
When: 05 Feb 12 20:26
i think one of the players did ask about it after all, you can hear the ref say no to something.
Page 8 of 8  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com