Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
08 Jun 24 21:45
| Topic/replies: 62,420 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
Doctor Who fans praised the 'electrifying chemistry' between Ncuti Gatwa and Jonathan Groff after the series aired its first same-sex kiss during Saturday's show

Episode six of the series took on a historical theme, with the Doctor (Ncuti) and his companion Ruby Sunday ( Millie Gibson ) take a trip to 1813

How Lovely , what time was this Broadcast ? I missed it
Show More
Report Dr Crippen June 8, 2024 9:58 PM BST
''first same-sex kiss during Saturday's show''

Fully clothed?
Report edy June 8, 2024 10:07 PM BST
Are there no TV guides in the UK where one can do real hard own research and look up when past programmes aired?
Report lfc1971 June 8, 2024 10:36 PM BST
Over the last few years Dr Who has never been so scary
Report casemoney June 8, 2024 11:44 PM BST
Was a Children's Show Edy , not sure we need Passionate Kissing between two men on it TBH Still the Lads are happy to pay the TV TAX so let it be

As long as its not strides off next week
Report edy June 9, 2024 12:42 AM BST
Might have been a children't show in its first run way back in time when it was overtly childish indeed, but ever since its reboot in 2005 it has definitely been a teen and young adult science fiction show. The first five seasons of that are rated

Season 1 - rated 12
Season 2 - rated 16
Season 3 - rated 12
Season 4 - rated 16
Season 5 - rated 12

in Germany. That doesn't mean none of the episodes in those seasons are suitable for children, but children are really not the target audience of the reboot. In particular the Peter Capaldi saga is at moments really not suitable for children.

The kiss that the children, unlike some of their grandparents, will definitely survive was a clever plot too in order to save the world. What kind of monster doesn't like the world being saved?
Report Dr Crippen June 9, 2024 10:18 AM BST
Escapee
Escapee12 May 24 21:35Joined: 27 Aug 04 | Topic/replies: 7,119 | Blogger: Escapee's blog
Grumpy old men, getting outraged because they watch a program made for children and they think it's BORING

Can'tpee, seems to think Dr Who is a programme made for children.

I wonder what he's got to say about the 'electrifying chemistry' on display in the last show?
Report edy June 9, 2024 10:54 AM BST
Escapee is simply another still influenced by the image of the first show.
Report Escapee June 9, 2024 10:36 PM BST
I don't watch the program, It's kids tv, made specifically for kids and young adults.
I think you are outing yourselves as a bunch of ****s with your thinly veiled hatred of a british cultural icon which has been on and off ground breaking for 60 years, I don't like it or watch it, but I'm proud that it is British

I'm going to put you on the spot here, and ask you to discuss what you're all to frightened to specifically name.

Tell the world what is wrong with same sex relationships/love/marriage/divorce?

or are you all to frightened to ask yourself, and answer that question?

P.S. I dunno what you're getting angry at coz I don't like or watch dr who, only idiots watch TV they don't like.
Report Escapee June 9, 2024 10:43 PM BST

Tell the world what is wrong with same sex relationships/love/marriage/divorce?

I know you're all bigoted cowards, none of you will come forward with a good reason why two people who find love and or attraction shouldn't enjoy what makes them happy.

I'm guessing from your comments, Dr Who is putting forward the view, that it's ok to find happiness with who ever you find happiness with. And you're outraged with that.

Report casemoney June 9, 2024 11:52 PM BST
Are they to Be married and Live happily for eternity  in the Tardis with a little picket Fence out the front ..?

How lovely it will be Daleks as Bridesmaids , and Perhaps a Cyberman as the Vicar

back in the Day it was a decent show , sadly like a high percentage of BBC broadcasts it is now a complete Load of Woke Bollix ... HTH
Report lfc1971 June 10, 2024 12:07 AM BST
wonderful - and so British
Report casemoney June 10, 2024 12:19 AM BST
Bros in Law Biggest Doctor Who fan you will meet .Literally thousands of quids worth of Old Daleks and Models ETC

he tapes the Show every week and watches it During the Week , I'm saying nowt to himLaugh
Report lfc1971 June 10, 2024 12:22 AM BST
Happy
Report casemoney June 10, 2024 12:30 AM BST
Tapes it , Pmsl , I am living back in the day I think Grin
Report edy June 10, 2024 12:34 AM BST
casemoney • June 9, 2024 11:52 PM BST
Are they to Be married and Live happily for eternity  in the Tardis with a little picket Fence out the front ..?

Possibly, but likely not in the next episode already. The Doctor had accidentally trapped his companion Ruby along with some evildoers in a triangle ...trap that, upon charging and the press of a remote, sends the trapped to unknown, isolated dimensions. As he couldn't get himself to push the button himself, the non-Dr kisser used the kiss to sneakily steal the remote from him. He then pushed Ruby out of the trap, entrapping himself in exchange. He ended up sending himself to a far away unknown dimension to save the world.

So...yeah.....The Doctor will first have to find him somewhere out there.

back in the Day it was a decent show , sadly like a high percentage of BBC broadcasts it is now a complete Load of Woke Bollix ... HTH

...Even in the old show his primary weapons were already his words and............a.............sonic screwdriver. The old pacifist woke hippie.
Report dustybin June 10, 2024 5:34 AM BST
I’ve never had any interest at all in dr.who.

But even I am aware some gayers just had to be shown kissing in it.
How am I aware of it?
Because the BBC ‘helpfully’ advertised the fact with the screenshot of them kissing so you couldn’t miss it, on the BBC news website.

So perhaps those pretending it’s just happenstance that is so ordinary and acceptable as to just be evidence of natural attraction happening within normal interaction and not in actual fact entertainment used as a vehicle to force compliance, can explain why 1). They just happen to use the kissing shot to advertise the show and 2). wtf it’s on the news website at all?

Sex sells, have people forgotten?
It’s the tedious mechanism that’s so predictably in all films that you have to experience what are personal interactions, yet in every film and tv drama, every character on any given day sit on the bog taking a ****….and it never gets mentioned.
Report PorcupineorPineapple June 10, 2024 8:11 AM BST
The amount of middle aged men vexed about a kids' show is just a little disturbing.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- June 10, 2024 8:26 AM BST
Old men too.
Report edy June 10, 2024 11:55 AM BST
Force Compliance!

Resistance is futile! You must become gay!
Report Dr Crippen June 10, 2024 11:58 AM BST
Can'tpee 09 Jun 24 22:36

I'm going to put you on the spot here, and ask you to discuss what you're all to frightened to specifically name.

I did name it, it is the  'electrifying chemistry' on display.

And also implied, that it might be out of place on a programme that I quoted you as calling, made for children.

You seem to seeing stuff that isn't there, with the usual name calling.

Why are you so upset?
Report edy June 10, 2024 12:00 PM BST
Did you see my message towards you in the Germany knife attack thread in reply to your anti-police stuff btw., dustybin? Please be more careful and less eager in advancing your anti-police propaganda next time.
Report dustybin June 10, 2024 12:09 PM BST
I saw you posts links to Twitter that I never bothered looking at

It didn’t change the fact the copper made a wrong move which followed the state that allowed the wrong ones in, and those who attempt to say as much get labelled as the enemy.
Report edy June 10, 2024 12:15 PM BST
So much for wanting the truth and doing research....
Report edy June 10, 2024 12:17 PM BST
Only interested in furthering the anti-police agenda. To hell with information and research.
Report dustybin June 10, 2024 12:17 PM BST
Copper dead others stabbed and culprit known

It’s hardly an episode of miss marples.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com