Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 94 comments are related to the topic:
Russell Brand being cancelled.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 94
By:
SirNorbertClarke
When: 17 Sep 23 15:28
Do you claim Brand is not a weirdo? I don't 'claim' anything . However , he does have a somewhat checkered past involving various addictions which he is quite open about . How many of us can claim to have lived perfect lives ? I much prefer to condemn corrupt individuals and systems rather than those who attempt to highlight the corruption . Maybe you prefer the corruption ?

Pure whataboutery.

Or that he does not  pedal conspiracy theories? He does appear to exercise logic and analysis to back up his so-called theories . I don't detect any 'conspiracy' when this is based on documented evidence .

What documented evidence was on display during the Tucker Carlson interview?
By:
clouded leopard
When: 17 Sep 23 15:31
SirNorbertClarke17 Sep 23 15:21Joined: 11 Aug 21 | Topic/replies: 6,986 | Blogger: SirNorbertClarke's blog
Define 'weirdo'

A 30 odd year old bloke wearing tight girl's jeans and with his shirt open to the waist displaying 5+ necklaces all topped off with long backcombed hair and eyeliner.

If someone dressed like Brand knocked on your front door 99% of people would slam it in his face.

Ever been to Brighton ? - choc full of fkin weirdos by your very own standards

And you seem to imply that by his choice of appearance thereby add weight to his guilt

what an absolute upside down mug you appear to be
By:
SirNorbertClarke
When: 17 Sep 23 15:34
LOL

you asked me to define weirdo. I did.

Brand patently is weird.
By:
edy
When: 17 Sep 23 15:35
C'mon, positioning yourself as a guru to awakening wonders is not that weird.
By:
edy
When: 17 Sep 23 15:36
Who on here honestly doesn't occasionally phantasise about herding a lot of sheeple?
By:
SirNorbertClarke
When: 17 Sep 23 15:44
Dom Joly wrote: 'The amount of people defending Russell Brand, slagging off the women involved and believing that this is all because Brand is some 'threat to the Matrix' is pure Trumpism and deeply, deeply depressing...'
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 17 Sep 23 16:16
https://community.betfair.com/chit_chat/go/thread/view/94038/30374597/is-russell-brand-mad?post_id=542046429#542046429

Ha ha
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 17 Sep 23 16:22
I've noticed he has a lot of cuts in his videos,

I suspect a lot have noticed something similar with your posting style.
By:
edy
When: 17 Sep 23 16:25
My posts are not videos from what I can tell.

Good to have you here nonetheless, Shrew_dude! With Reynard being a serious career politician, your help is needed to solve a situation. What were you alluding to with this post yesterday?

Shrewd_dude • September 16, 2023 8:20 PM BST
Girl with the Dogs has a much better ratio of (video watch count)/subscribers.

Dirty bastard!
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 17 Sep 23 16:28
https://community.betfair.com/chit_chat/go/thread/view/94038/29831607/russell-brand-fingers-two-showbiz-stars?post_id=530256321#530256321

By:
Capt__F
When: 17 Sep 23 20:49
I have it on good authority that
Jesus Christ
is a woman
and black
By:
thegiggilo
When: 17 Sep 23 21:02
https://twitter.com/Britain_People/status/1703092884474347747/photo/1
By:
Capt__F
When: 17 Sep 23 21:20
2 wrong uns
not dr c & lfc
By:
macarony
When: 18 Sep 23 13:36
Brand has rebranded himself no pun intended as a critic on YouTube, Both himself and his guests often ask difficult questions and often he as given a voice to those who doubt and criticise the official account.
He was once the golden boy of mainstream TV around the this time these accusations took place. And in plain sight. This poses many questions about the moral integrity of his employers as well as other people in show business and politics. Given his proximity to others at the bbc and channel 4 will he reveal or was he about to reveal the actions of others? Have channel 4 got the boot in first
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 18 Sep 23 13:54

Capt__F 17 Sep 23 20:49

I have it on good authority that
Jesus Christ
is a woman
and black

That is just silly everyone knows that Jesus of Nazareth had blond hair and blue eyesShocked
Page 3 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com