Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 94 comments are related to the topic:
Russell Brand being cancelled.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 94
By:
edy
When: 16 Sep 23 21:27
Ok.

It has nothing to do with you simply not wanting to acknowledge that Shrewd_dude was the one to originally talk about the topic of bestiality, with me merely picking it up? Do you swear that on your God?
By:
Reynard
When: 16 Sep 23 21:30
What images did your minds-eye conjure up while you were typing that nonsense ?
By:
Reynard
Actually , no . I'd rather you didn't answer that Scared
By:
edy
I will be glad to answer that question after you answered mine.
By:
edy
When: 16 Sep 23 21:31
Dodging questions is such a leftie lib thing.
By:
lux
When: 16 Sep 23 21:32
this is complete BS

just a bunch a ovary moaners looking for a payout
By:
Reynard
Reynard • September 16, 2023 9:30 PM BST
What images did your minds-eye conjure up while you were typing that nonsense ?

edy • September 16, 2023 9:30 PM BST
I will be glad to answer that question

Are you absolutely sure about that ? Blush
By:
edy
Yes, Reynard, now do your part.
By:
Reynard
When: 16 Sep 23 21:34
Don't do it , edy . It's a guaranteed lifetime ban Sad
By:
edy
When: 16 Sep 23 21:35
I've been told I'm forum staff by people on here, so I should be safe. Whether I'm banned or not should not be your concern and your excuse for continued dodging anyway.
By:
xmoneyx
When: 16 Sep 23 21:38
this has ME MOVEMENT all over it
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 16 Sep 23 21:44
So the woman that was just on there is accusing him of what exactly? She was that shocked that he showed her his todger she went on to have sex with him and be in a relationship with him at laters dates and she kept keepsakes he wrote her for years?
By:
xmoneyx
When: 16 Sep 23 21:50
3 mins left

when do the allegations start Excited
By:
clouded leopard
When: 16 Sep 23 22:02
lol
what an absolute fkload of media manipulation as per

Never been a fan of Brand but if you cannot see this as a perfect example of what happens when you 'talk out' these days you have zero hope of sussing the future
By:
leif
When: 16 Sep 23 22:14
Breaking news:

Young mum says Brand raced up to her and kissed her 'firmly on the lips' as she breezed past the egg and spoon race finishing line.

Vamos baby
By:
layingisthewayforward
When: 16 Sep 23 22:15
We live in a f*cked up world. If he's raped anyone, lock him up and throw away the key but don't put this crap on TV before he's been convicted of anything.
By:
xmoneyx
When: 16 Sep 23 22:20
give russell a blue peter badge
By:
edy
When: 16 Sep 23 22:22
And Brand the old sensationalising guru spoke about serious allegations....tsk.
By:
leif
When: 16 Sep 23 22:25
I'll hazard a guess he hasn't raped any woman, man, beast, alien or else but willing to bet creatures will crawl out of beneath a rock to test his memory contrarily.

The pendulum has swung so much north one has to wonder why these creatures doth protest a little too much Crazy
By:
mecca
When: 16 Sep 23 22:29
"A woman scorned ...."
By:
SirNorbertClarke
When: 17 Sep 23 10:02
The idea that all these allegations have been concocted by the mainstream media because Brand was about to bring them down is hilarious.

Brand is a weirdo pedaling conspiracy theories not the saviour of society.
By:
clouded leopard
When: 17 Sep 23 10:14
Spun rather than concocted - millions of young men behave like that every day

Whether you agree with it or not - manipulating women into bed only to be discarded afterwards is totally normal behaviour for a highly driven sexually active male and not in any way illegal , colour me guilty on that one too. It's primal behaviour - not something you just switch off.

Yes, he's a peacocking to$$er who took advantage of fame but you wanna cancel half the worlds rock stars/actors since year dot too ?

Please state where he went wrong nobster
By:
nineteen points
When: 17 Sep 23 12:15
ffs every programme on telly these days is about young blokes trying to buck young lasses,even got their mams and dads on now.

then they start this moralistic sh1te,give over.
By:
Reynard
When: 17 Sep 23 13:36
SirNorbertClarke • September 17, 2023 10:02 AM BST
The idea that all these allegations have been concocted by the mainstream media because Brand was about to bring them down is hilarious.

Brand is a weirdo pedaling conspiracy theories not the saviour of society.

factually incorrect ........... But hey-ho if enough individuals scrawl such falsehoods on enough walls the subliminal message will hopefully have sufficient effect .
By:
SirNorbertClarke
When: 17 Sep 23 13:40
Which bit is factually incorrect?

Do you claim Brand is not a weirdo?

Or that he does not  pedal conspiracy theories?
By:
SirNorbertClarke
When: 17 Sep 23 13:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW7hBu7rGSo
By:
clouded leopard
When: 17 Sep 23 14:28
Define 'weirdo'

Which conspiracy theories are you alluding to or is this all 'iyo'

You seem to make it up as you go along - the hysteria is strong in this one
By:
clouded leopard
When: 17 Sep 23 14:30
Is a 'weirdo' someone that does not conform to your idea of how people 'should' act ?

Is a 'conspiracy theory' something that does not conform to the narrative that you think should be the one and only truth

Plenty of so called 'conspiracy theories' cannot be proved wrong per se
By:
Reynard
When: 17 Sep 23 14:38
SirNorbertClarke • September 17, 2023 1:40 PM BST

Do you claim Brand is not a weirdo? I don't 'claim' anything . However , he does have a somewhat checkered past involving various addictions which he is quite open about . How many of us can claim to have lived perfect lives ? I much prefer to condemn corrupt individuals and systems rather than those who attempt to highlight the corruption . Maybe you prefer the corruption ?

Or that he does not  pedal conspiracy theories? He does appear to exercise logic and analysis to back up his so-called theories . I don't detect any 'conspiracy' when this is based on documented evidence .
By:
edy
When: 17 Sep 23 15:01
I've noticed he has a lot of cuts in his videos, which I always find a bit weird when people are obviously ranting a script. It can't be that hard to read a few sentences off a screen. PJW does the same incessant cutting and joining of lots and lots of individual clips, though he does a very bad job at hiding it. Brand's cutting is a lot more fluid.

My personal theory is that they always crack into loud laughter at the thought of people taking that sentence they just spoke seriously. Along with wanting to get their performative anger right that their viewers are lusting for I guess. So they have to stop, start again with the next sentence and cut it all together.
By:
Reynard
When: 17 Sep 23 15:11
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ more inane nonsense Mischief
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 17 Sep 23 15:18
Brand looks like Jesus Christ.
By:
clouded leopard
When: 17 Sep 23 15:18
Reynard17 Sep 23 14:38
SirNorbertClarke • September 17, 2023 1:40 PM BST

Do you claim Brand is not a weirdo? I don't 'claim' anything . However , he does have a somewhat checkered past involving various addictions which he is quite open about . How many of us can claim to have lived perfect lives ? I much prefer to condemn corrupt individuals and systems rather than those who attempt to highlight the corruption . Maybe you prefer the corruption ?

Or that he does not  pedal conspiracy theories? He does appear to exercise logic and analysis to back up his so-called theories . I don't detect any 'conspiracy' when this is based on documented evidence .

good post reynard
By:
clouded leopard
When: 17 Sep 23 15:19
edy finding devil in the small inconsequential detail even if true - - - again
By:
clouded leopard
When: 17 Sep 23 15:20
I swear you guys just take the opposite highway and pour pedantry for the sake of it
By:
edy
When: 17 Sep 23 15:21
Attention to details is important, mate.
By:
SirNorbertClarke
When: 17 Sep 23 15:21
Define 'weirdo'

A 30 odd year old bloke wearing tight girl's jeans and with his shirt open to the waist displaying 5+ necklaces all topped off with long backcombed hair and eyeliner.

If someone dressed like Brand knocked on your front door 99% of people would slam it in his face.
By:
edy
When: 17 Sep 23 15:22

Sep 17, 2023 -- 3:11PM, Reynard wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ more inane nonsense

I see you are still dodging about last night.

By:
edy
When: 17 Sep 23 15:22
Dodging real, real hard too.
By:
edy
When: 17 Sep 23 15:23
You are such a main stream politician with that kinda behaviour, Reynard.
Page 2 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com