Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Lee Ho Fooks
18 May 22 15:46
| Topic/replies: 7,555 | Blogger: Lee Ho Fooks's blog
Jonathan Van-Tam misses his knighthood ceremony due to Covid. Seems to be a top bloke to me, did this really have to happen to him?. If it had to happen, why couldn't it have been someone like that tw#t Gavin Williamson. Sometimes things just don't seem to be fair at all.
Pause Switch to Standard View Isn't it ironic?
Show More
Report nineteen points May 18, 2022 3:57 PM BST
Top bloke? he would still have us in masks and jabbed like pin cushions if the back benchers hadnt kicked up.
Report pauleldr May 18, 2022 4:18 PM BST
19pts is the only person who's got everything right since this started.  He's stood up and said it like it is despite the ridicule and abuse.

Someone needs to point this out because I know you're too modest to blow your own trumpet.  Well done, sir!
Report politicspunter May 18, 2022 4:19 PM BST
Do you two meet at the dole office?
Report akabula May 18, 2022 4:33 PM BST
Agree with Paul. Well done 19Pts.
Report pauleldr May 18, 2022 4:38 PM BST
I don't know about 19p's personal circumstances but if he's half as insightful in his betting as he has been with covid, he's probably doing ok.
Report politicspunter May 18, 2022 4:42 PM BST
He is a dole scrounger who refuses to work.
Report politicspunter May 18, 2022 4:43 PM BST
Btw, you can't bet much if you are scrounging on the dole. I have never seen him talk about betting.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 18, 2022 5:24 PM BST
Pauleldr demonstrating irony far better
than the op.

Beautiful.
Report Lee Ho Fooks May 18, 2022 6:37 PM BST
true yhtl (but only in a limited way)
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk May 18, 2022 6:40 PM BST
Well done nineteen.
Report Mexico May 18, 2022 7:44 PM BST
Top guy.

Feel the bad luck is missing the two Boston United wins. They can’t be repeated , the knighthood can be rearranged.
Guess he won’t mind too much if they get promoted, assume he will be Covid free by then.
Report Whisperingdeath May 18, 2022 9:50 PM BST
I felt Van Tam was part of the system and Government propaganda machine and he list his way and integrity during his 15 minutes of game.

Tell me are masks effective? Why were they not forced on people and then why were they forced on people? What was the science?

No doubt a top guy in his field but became part of the problem through his involvement with the Liar and his incompetent Ministers.
Report DenzilPenberthy May 18, 2022 10:47 PM BST
What was the science?

Have they proved Germ Theory yet? We'll all be dead by the time that happens
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com