Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Escapee
13 May 22 20:22
| Topic/replies: 4,225 | Blogger: Escapee's blog
Absolutely wtf Israel.

Awful scenes of soldiers beating the pall bearers of the Journalist they executed Sad

the world has gone crazy
Pause Switch to Standard View Disgraceful Scenes in Jerusalem
Show More
Report casemoney May 13, 2022 8:46 PM BST
Shocking  no other word TBH
Report Whisperingdeath May 13, 2022 8:55 PM BST
That is what they are like!

Has Starmer had anything to say or is he too busy expelling people who oppose the Apartheid State of Israel?

I just cannot believe they get away this murder. Didn't the Saudi Crown Prince execute a Journalist? What is the difference to what Israeli soldiers have just done....MURDER!
Report politicspunter May 13, 2022 8:56 PM BST
Not sure why you think it has anything to do with Starmer.
Report casemoney May 13, 2022 9:06 PM BST
The only thing I have seen Like it was that Lunatic who attacked the IRA funeral  ,Its getting to something if people cannot be buried in peace .
Report Mubey25 May 13, 2022 9:09 PM BST
No offense but all the tragedy and horror of the story goes away once it says the victim was a journalist for Al Jazeera.
Report Whisperingdeath May 13, 2022 9:18 PM BST
why Mubey?
Report Whisperingdeath May 13, 2022 9:30 PM BST
Murdering thugs attack a funeral procession and even beat the pall Bearers and you think that is ok Mubey?

Could I ask why it is ok for them to do such a repugnant thing?
Report Mubey25 May 13, 2022 9:42 PM BST
That's not what I said, read it again.
Report crystalhunt May 13, 2022 10:37 PM BST
You obviously know nothing about Al Jazeera.
Report crystalhunt May 13, 2022 10:52 PM BST
ffs the village idiot arrives knowing nothing as usual. You really are the pits.Sad
Report thegiggilo May 14, 2022 12:04 AM BST
Why would Starmer sa anything,he's finded by the racists infact most of the front bench are,they are in sp deep he cannot and will not say anything,i see the evil BBC gave it 16 secons coverage,called it clashes,they truely are disgusting..apartheid Israel backed up by tories and neoliberals..
Report thegiggilo May 14, 2022 12:07 AM BST
Whisperingdeath13 May 22 20:55Joined: 25 Dec 11 | Topic/replies: 43,286 | Blogger: Whisperingdeath's blog
That is what they are like!

Has Starmer had anything to say or is he too busy expelling people who oppose the Apartheid State of Israel?

I just cannot believe they get away this murder. Didn't the Saudi Crown Prince execute a Journalist? What is the difference to what Israeli soldiers have just done....MURDER!

Israel can do anything they like a racist country backed up by other racist countries,colonizers that are untouchable..whilst Ukraine..
Report casemoney May 14, 2022 12:15 AM BST
Regarles w what has Happened , Surely they can be Buried in Peace , I don't even think the Mafia families back in the day would attack funerals of their Foes .. 

Israel certainly does itself no favours  ,Not taking any side but this act was totally uncalled for

The woman was not a terrorist ,Deserved to buried in peace .
Report lfc1971 May 14, 2022 12:27 AM BST
Deploying hundreds of police officers to marshal the route of an IRA bomber
James McDade funeral cortège left  Birmingham city centre ‘ denuded’ of uniformed police
on the night of the Birmingham pub bombings
Report lfc1971 May 14, 2022 12:32 AM BST
Now the family could have obeyed the law and had a peaceful funeral service
Report DenzilPenberthy May 14, 2022 12:39 AM BST
Zionists run the world ergo dictate to everyone else,do what they like and use antisemitism as a protection even though they've systematically murdered REAL Jewish people for years.
Britain have been hand in hand since well before The Balfour Declaration it's a smelly story that's full of corruption but inevitably saved us from losing the war and Palestine has been Royally shafted and stolen ever since.

This post will likely be gone as you can't seem to post similar anywhere obviously because it is true.
Report Mubey25 May 14, 2022 7:20 AM BST
One of the few occasions where you have to condemn all parties, including the victim.
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 14, 2022 9:55 AM BST
what did the victim do wrong?
Report Whisperingdeath May 14, 2022 10:05 AM BST
Rubbish Mubey

You do not have a clue!

I would ask all right minded people to help by boycotting any Israeli products they can. That is the only language they understand even if they are protected by America and US!

Boycott Israeli goods!
Report leif May 14, 2022 10:43 AM BST
Pariah state IMO
Report lfc1971 May 14, 2022 10:52 AM BST
Has the journalist condemned Palestinian terrorism and violence ?
she may have done . If not she is a casualty of that violence
Report A_T May 14, 2022 10:56 AM BST
You obviously know nothing about Al Jazeera.

Mubey probably thinks they chop-off people's heads
Report Whisperingdeath May 14, 2022 1:02 PM BST
lfc talking absolute rubbish again. Not just ignorant piffle as usual but offensive bile.

A journalist was assassinated by a Terrorist State!

Do something about it!

Join the Boycott!

We can start with dates!

Buy Palestinian Medjool dates not these brands below that you may find in Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsburys, M&S, Asda and Morrisons!

Do Not buy

Jordan River
King Solomon Dates
Hadiklaim Plains
Tamara Dates
Mehadrin
Jordan Valley Dates

Make a stand people. Fight back!
Report politicspunter May 14, 2022 1:13 PM BST
I am currently munching my way through some Tesco dates that were packaged in France and are the produce of either Algeria or Tunisia. They are delicious.
Report Whisperingdeath May 14, 2022 1:19 PM BST
Good man! Support BDS against the Apartheid State

It worked in South Africa
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 14, 2022 1:40 PM BST
Another right wing cabal taking
Russian money.
Report Mubey25 May 14, 2022 2:39 PM BST
You can't just work for the media and act like that's okay.
Report Escapee May 14, 2022 3:33 PM BST
"You can't just work for the media and act like that's okay."

Huh?

I thought she was a journalist, reporting on the endless middle east madness.

what was she doing that's not ok?
Report Whisperingdeath May 14, 2022 3:47 PM BST
It is difficult to have a serious conversation with someone like Mubey. He effectively lights his banger, throws it in the room and walks off with no explanation. If he cannot even bother to try and justify his nonsense there is little conversation to be had. Just chalk him up as one of lfc's Village People.
Report dustybin May 15, 2022 7:40 AM BST
3 Israelis were hacked to death by a Palestinian prior to the journalist being killed
It’s perennial tit for tat

Though I suspect Israeli intelligence now using AI and getting their attacks in first because data shows all funerals result in violence against the state.
They will target Friday prayers next.
Report northanlite May 15, 2022 8:37 AM BST
neither side seems to even concede the others right to exist. an interminable problem.
Gazza is untenable though. if you create a powder keg it will go off with a spark
Report Whisperingdeath May 15, 2022 10:12 AM BST
The Israeli Army executed a journalist and people are making excuses for them? Will they be making similar excuses for the Saudi Crown Prince who also MURDERED a Journalist

The only way we can show our disgust of this barbarism is to boycott Israeli products and again I call in all right minded people to join the Boycott of all Israeli products and produce
Report northanlite May 15, 2022 10:17 AM BST
if you are lucky enough to go to Tel Aviv it is almost impossible to fathom how this continues.
one of the most liberal open cities on earth but they kind of ignore the symptoms so the disease
never gets treated
Report lfc1971 May 15, 2022 10:21 AM BST
Israel is a beautiful country , a free and democratic society with liberal values and freedoms we all value
The world would be a better place if more countries were likewise
Muslim countries should look to Israel as an example and try to emulate
Report dustybin May 15, 2022 10:23 AM BST
Boycotting the purchase of dates pmsl.
I’ve been sanctioning Israel all my life on that measure.
Report Whisperingdeath May 15, 2022 10:31 AM BST
I have been to Tel Aviv

I know what these scum do. Turn off the power and water and if the people who have owned the land for centuries do not move they send the army in to kick them out.

They are disgusting animals. Some like Denzil might find Ethnic Cleansing acceptable but if  you are human and do not then please do something about it and support the Boycott of Israel.
Report northanlite May 15, 2022 10:37 AM BST
lfc1971 • May 15, 2022 10:21 AM BST
Israel is a beautiful country

it really isn't. in the north & out by the red sea it is but generally is is scrubby semi desert.
my son is heading there for nine months in august. i'm trying to start a war to stop him
Report Whisperingdeath May 15, 2022 11:03 AM BST
I’d say travel is a good education. Despite everything Israel is generally a safe place unless of course you of course are Palestinian.

I would not go back there but then there are plenty of Muslim countries I would not wish to visit either.
Report northanlite May 15, 2022 11:15 AM BST
i think you know i was kidding. i'm delighted for him. it is a very small country tho,
i'm trying to get him an irish passport, less contentious, exept in ireland
Report Whisperingdeath May 15, 2022 11:26 AM BST
Wink
Report Whisperingdeath May 15, 2022 11:28 AM BST
Great travellers the Jocks, Men in skirtsLaugh!

Carry on!
Report Stickywickets May 15, 2022 11:39 AM BST
Palestinian Forensic Medicine Institute Director Dr. Rayyan Al Ali says "it cannot be determined whether [Al Jazeera journalist Shireen Abu Akleh] was killed by Israeli fire or by a Palestinian bullet." The PA refuse to let anyone see their forensics.
Report Stickywickets May 15, 2022 11:41 AM BST
The difference between the two sides is simple

Israel could obliterate Palestine but chooses not to
IF Palestine had the chance to obliterate Israel they wouldn't hesitate... not for a nanosecond
Report northanlite May 15, 2022 11:59 AM BST
Whisperingdeath • May 15, 2022 11:28 AM BST
Great travellers the Jocks, Men in skirtsLaugh!

really well made, heavy, perfect weave, quality man skirts.
always worn just on the knee
Report leif May 15, 2022 12:00 PM BST
Jews, muslims and christians once lived more or less in peace until it was carved up.

Lines on a map.

The only things holy in that forsaken sh!tehole are the stories behind all their religions.
Report dustybin May 15, 2022 12:04 PM BST
There are only ever gaps between the fighting.

I’ve got several books on the crusades which are good but Dan Brown’s book on the knights Templar was very good.
Anyone who has read that wouldn’t conclude these factions get on side by side.
Report dustybin May 15, 2022 12:06 PM BST
I recall accounts of the first crusade where..’blood ran as deep as the ankle’ in the mosque
Report northanlite May 15, 2022 1:05 PM BST
you clearly know nothing of the free church of Scotland, they would be intolerant
of the very word tolerance.
Report politicspunter May 15, 2022 1:07 PM BST

May 15, 2022 -- 1:05PM, northanlite wrote:

you clearly know nothing of the free church of Scotland, they would be intolerantof the very word tolerance.

Yep, they are a land that time forgot.

Report LoyalHoncho May 15, 2022 7:54 PM BST
Dan Brown?  Seriously?  Wtf could he possibly "know" about the KT's?  Couldn;t get past his passage where Langton hld onto a blanket as he toppled out of an aircraft to land safely 10,000 below somewhere in Rome.  Laugh
Report saddo May 15, 2022 8:19 PM BST
northanlite 15 May 22 13:05 
you clearly know nothing of the free church of Scotland, they would be intolerant
of the very word tolerance.

Indeed, and if they numbered nearly two billion they would be regarded as a problem to the planet.
Report Mubey25 May 15, 2022 8:44 PM BST
The mainstream media are desperate to get people killed in order to get ratings and website links but are now upset that one of their own is dead, give me a break.
Report Escapee May 15, 2022 10:04 PM BST
Mubey25 Desperate to trivialise pall bearers carrying a coffin being beaten by state military

"If you don't want to be be beaten, don't bury the dead"
Report LoyalHoncho May 16, 2022 12:04 AM BST
Saunas and sex-workers in Edinburgh do their best work with the wee free when the Assembly is in town.
Report dustybin May 17, 2022 8:17 AM BST
LH

I don’t know what you are on about regarding Dan’s book on the Templars.
It’s a great **** of mass slaughter and a reminder what a great laugh religious indoctrination is.
Report dustybin May 17, 2022 8:18 AM BST
Book
Report dustybin May 17, 2022 8:19 AM BST
Don’t know what happened there
Report LoyalHoncho May 17, 2022 2:15 PM BST
I ask you again - what would Dan Brown know, to the exclusion of anyone else, about the Knight Templar's?  Modern day or historical?
Report dustybin May 17, 2022 2:23 PM BST
I think they call it research you pudding

What does Bill Bryson know about 'nearly everything'?
https://www.wob.com/en-gb/books/bill-bryson/short-history-of-nearly-everything_-a/9780552997041?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIicvg_8_m9wIVSOztCh3N0gJJEAQYASABEgIN2fD_BwE

(another good book btw)
Report LoyalHoncho May 17, 2022 2:37 PM BST
Ah, research!  So you tacitly agree with me that any knowledge he has is second hand and thus of his own interpretation.
Thus suitably fictitious.
Report dustybin May 17, 2022 2:42 PM BST
No
He was there ffs
Another one picking bones out of people's turds without reading their book
Report Whisperingdeath May 17, 2022 2:49 PM BST
Fiction is fiction dusty. A little bit like No Border in the Irish Sea…..fiction. Even Hillary Mantell takes liberties to get a good story when truth is ashley stranger than fiction.

I haven’t read much about the Crusades but as Christians we committed some abominations. Not much to be proud of.
Report dustybin May 17, 2022 2:56 PM BST
How can somebody crawl up somebody's arse for doing historical research?
Does that mean everything you personally didnt experience is fiction?

As it happens Ive read quite a bit on this subject and as far as I can I could verify certain parts, Like Richard Lionheart's part.

The crusaders gave as good as they got for the most part not bad for a constant 'away leg'
Report Whisperingdeath May 17, 2022 3:24 PM BST
They massacred women and children in the temple. They were ankle deep in blood and guts. What did you read about that dusty?
Report dustybin May 17, 2022 3:30 PM BST
You dont really want to go there WD
'We' did nothing to them we didnt do to ourselves at some point.

Besides you convieniently join in late historically since they tried it to Europe first but were crushed by the Franks,  (Charlemagne's Grandfather)
Report Whisperingdeath May 17, 2022 3:32 PM BST
Educate me dusty

I am ignorant particularly about the first crusade . What’s it all about Alfie. Send me any links you have about the subject please or book recommendations

Thank you
Report dustybin May 17, 2022 3:38 PM BST
Its a myriad of interlocking stories that would take ages to work through.
If you havn't bothered thus far you obviously arn't interested enough, and I cant be going through all my book titles.
The Moors tried it on essentially and Charles 'The Hammer' Martel stopped Islam taking over Europe in the 7thC
From there the HRE and all sorts of power struggles happened.

Theres plenty available on the Crusades anywhere. But you need to be game as a pebble and not a shrinking violet because its all torture and beheading.
Report Whisperingdeath May 17, 2022 3:45 PM BST
I am with the Spartans  sonLaugh

What happened is what happened. Tough times!
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- May 17, 2022 3:51 PM BST
Ridley Scott's Kingdom of heaven is a beautiful film.

Doubtless much fiction, but a beautiful film,
a bit about the crusades.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com