Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
politicspunter
03 May 22 14:31
| Topic/replies: 40,352 | Blogger: politicspunter's blog
An incredibly important topic that will have direct repercussions regarding the outcome of the Midterm and Presidential elections.
Pause Switch to Standard View Roe vs Wade possibly overturned by...
Show More
Report lfc1971 May 4, 2022 8:38 AM BST
In 1995 members of an anti abortion group rented a house next to a clinic where Norma McCorvey( Jane Roe)  worked
and befriended her . They began showing her pictures of foetal development
“ the baby’s progression was so obvious ‘ she later recalled . “ it hurt my heart just looking at them “
“ finally it dawned on me . “ Norma” I sad to myself “ They’re right “
Report cryoftruth May 4, 2022 8:59 AM BST
If abortion is murder then masturbation is genocide.
Report edy May 4, 2022 9:01 AM BST
Heard tanning your balls real hard is all the latest trend for those with an open mind.
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 4, 2022 9:55 AM BST
There's an incredibly easy solution to this.

Given that a) it only seems to be men who are clamouring for this change and b) it takes two to tango.

The solution is this: all boys upon turning 16 are to have vasectomies. Once they are old enough and are ready to start a family they can simply have the procedure reversed. No contraception. No unwanted pregnancies.

It's simple. It's beautiful. It's perfect.
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 4, 2022 10:12 AM BST
Why is it bizarre? You need a man to make a baby. You might be a year or two from learning that but it's true. You can have an easy, reversible solution that avoids any nastiness post-event. Tell me any drawbacks. You can't can you.
Report lfc1971 May 4, 2022 10:28 AM BST
You mean what’s wrong with it - it’s not beautiful , it’s not perfect , it’s not simple
In fact it would be child abuse so stop talking nonsense
Oh and by the way you’re wrong on point (a) also
Report lfc1971 May 4, 2022 10:33 AM BST
Best not to have sex keep it in your pants !
Report casemoney May 4, 2022 12:09 PM BST
Making it Illegal will lead to back street abortions ,it is the Woman's Choice in the end
Report spyker May 4, 2022 12:21 PM BST
It really is shocking how the right wing in this country has  basically become a loudspeaker for the US evangelical right and now just parrot the nonsense the right wing yanks do - we are our own country and why the feck do you copy what they want you to say? Abortion isn't an issue over here (apart from those that are influenced by the yanks) but please do carry on mirroring people that don't give a sheit about you! It's not an issue because while some may find it abhorrent, the dangers of it being illegal are far worse. anyone with a shred of reasoning can deduce that - evangelicals aren't known for their reasoning!
As has already been mentioned this isn't really even up, for discussion in the US as survey after survey for the last 20 years has said that around 60% support the right of a woman to have an abortion. It does get complicated the more weeks but the 60% holds firm. Not only that but it is an issue that gets  people who wouldn't normally vote, out like no other (esp poor women). Finally it highlights just how far thn Sc and gop are prepared (and will probably) go to pass an unpopular agenda. All 'great' empires fall when they cling on to the past for too log and ignore what is happening elsewhere and the old Empire falls behind and ultimately collapses in on itself. Its true for pretty much all Empires and we get to watch it happen!
Report casemoney May 4, 2022 12:32 PM BST
Phoebe Bridgers reveals she had an abortion last year, says 'everyone deserves' Planned Parenthood access ,This is a 27 year old Singer , Could she not plan to take precautions .
Report Stickywickets May 4, 2022 12:40 PM BST
People should be forced to watch an abortion, it's extremely grim & would change a lot of these lazy irresponsible women's minds
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 4, 2022 12:45 PM BST
Agreed. All boys should be forced to watch it before getting their vasectomies reversed. It's called taking personal responsibility.
Report Escapee May 4, 2022 1:02 PM BST
maybe if a woman has an abortion, the man should be forced to have a vasectomy.

it takes 2 to tango.
Report spyker May 4, 2022 1:50 PM BST
This was carried out before the news yesterday:

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3476671-57-percent-in-new-poll-want-supreme-court-to-support-abortion-rights/

57 percent in new poll want Supreme Court to support abortion rights

Well over half of the Americans questioned in a new poll released one day after a bombshell leak showed the Supreme Court is poised to overturn Roe v. Wade said they hope justices support abortion rights in the U.S.
The poll out Wednesday from Morning Consult and Politico found that 57 percent of respondents said they hope the high court supports abortion rights compared to 28 percent who hope the justices oppose them and 15 percent that said they do not know or have no opinion.
When asked how likely the court is to overturn the landmark 1973 case, 26 percent said “very,” 31 percent said “somewhat,” 18 percent said “not too likely” and 4 percent said “not likely at all.” Twenty-one percent either didn’t know or have no opinion
More generally, 56 percent of respondents said they believe abortion should be legal in “most” or “all cases” while 35 percent said it should be illegal in most or all cases.
In terms of their response to the news about the Supreme Court potentially overturning Roe v. Wade, 45 percent of participants said that they would “strongly” or “somewhat” support donating money to provide aid to women seeking abortions.

The poll included a sample of 1,955 registered voters and has a margin of error of 2 percentage points. It was conducted on May 3.
It comes after Politico reported that the Supreme Court had drafted an opinion, written by Justice Samuel Alito, that would overturn Roe vs. Wade, the landmark case that established the right to an abortion.
The opinion was in response to the court’s consideration of a case regarding a ban in Mississippi on virtually all abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy.
Report spyker May 4, 2022 1:56 PM BST
The **** blue states murder babies right up to term, there's a special place in hell for those knuts

My god you really have swallowed the kool aid - and lots of it haven't you? Are you British, why do you care so much about what happens in those blue states? If you are anti abortion then fair enough go and do something abut it over here - parroting nonsense from US right wing nutters on a site where no one has had an abortion (or is going to) does zilch to help whatever cause you think it is you are supporting! Hold that the poster know as larabrown (mfordy) probably has had 1.........
Report lfc1971 May 4, 2022 2:10 PM BST
I’m afraid that poll is invalid because it didn’t ask the views of the pre born child
Report edy May 4, 2022 2:11 PM BST
It's a mass of cells that is unlikely to be able to comprehend the question.
Report spyker May 4, 2022 2:14 PM BST
And then there's this, again carried out before yesterday:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3476673-2-in-3-voters-support-term-limits-for-supreme-court-justices-survey/

2 in 3 voters support term limits for Supreme Court justices: survey

More than 60 percent of voters said in a new poll that they support term limits for Supreme Court justices.
According to the Morning Consult-Politico survey released Wednesday. 66 percent of voters said they support setting term limits for justices, with only 21 percent disapproving.
The findings were released after a leaked Supreme Court draft majority opinion showed the court was poised to overturn the landmark 1973 decision in Roe v. Wade protecting the federal right to abortion.
The survey, conducted on Tuesday, also gauged voters’ feelings on placing an age cap on justices. It found that 64 percent of voters approved, while 22 percent disapproved.
While most voters surveyed support setting term limits on justices, the most support was found for binding justices to a code of ethics that all other federal judges are required to follow, with 73 percent showing support for the idea. Only 11 percent disapproved.

Fifty-seven percent of voters also supported balancing the court with an equal number of Democrats, Republicans and independents, while 28 percent disapproved. Additionally, 55 percent supported and expansion of the number of justices of the court, while 36 disapproved of the idea.
President Biden previously launched a bipartisan committee aimed at looking at potential reforms to the court, which submitted its final report in December.
The new survey was conducted among a random sample of 1,955 voters. It has a margin of error of 2 percentage points.
Report lfc1971 May 4, 2022 2:15 PM BST
^ amazing the nonsense some people pretend to believe
Report spyker May 4, 2022 2:17 PM BST
My god, lfc is now deep down the rabbit hole searching for more Kool aid. It does disappoint me how fast you have been groomed and indoctrinated lfc, debating with you and the others is now as boring as talking to real Americans!
Report lfc1971 May 4, 2022 2:19 PM BST
Americans aren’t boring in the least , and they’re nicer than the British
Report spyker May 4, 2022 2:20 PM BST
fwiw lac the hills both left and right wing viewsandis 1 of he few places eft in the US that gives both sides. Obviously that means you won't go anywhere near it now you are a fully fledged right wing 'merican 'n all
Report lfc1971 May 4, 2022 2:21 PM BST
Lol , can’t make head nor tail of that
Report spyker May 4, 2022 2:32 PM BST
fwiw lac the hill has both left and right wing viewpoints 1 of the few places left in the US that gives both sides. Obviously that means you won't go anywhere near it now you are a fully fledged right wing 'merican 'n all

Sorry - being someone who actually does something useful (caring for my father) and not sat on my arse all day reading BS, I was in a rush. Americans may be nicer but y'all spuot the same bs on topics lie this and a sensible conversation can't be had. You must know  you are just repeating hackneyed US talking points and aren't original at all old bean?
Report lfc1971 May 4, 2022 2:50 PM BST
We all have responsibilities Spyker old bean however that shouldn’t mean you
shouldn’t be able to think for yourself and logically - too difficult ?
Now Americans are both nicer - and more intelligent
Don’t allow yourself to be think anything else
Report spyker May 4, 2022 2:52 PM BST
Just for balance here seems to be the right wing answer to the polls:

When asking the following question in a recent Marist poll – Do you want some restrictions on abortion? – the numbers also prove to be nuanced: 71 percent of all adults say yes, including 93 percent of Republicans and nearly half of all Democrats. Don’t expect to see those numbers shared too much in the media, however.

Which is bizarre as I'm guessing if you asked 100 abortion practitioners the question 100 would say yes as well for blindingly obvious reasons.

Stocky - I'm guessing you had never heard of RvW until , at most, a few years, more likely a few months ago? Don't bother answering btw.
Report lfc1971 May 4, 2022 2:54 PM BST
There you go again Spyker - stop projecting your own ignorance
I’m sure almost everyone on this forum have heard of Roe v Wade
Report lfc1971 May 4, 2022 3:00 PM BST
The WHO has recommended an end to All time limits on abortion
Report lfc1971 May 4, 2022 3:01 PM BST
Agency says laws preventing termination at any point risk violating rights of women
Report Mubey25 May 4, 2022 3:05 PM BST
If you don't want a baby, couldn't you just use protection or keep your damn legs shut in the first place?
Report Stickywickets May 4, 2022 3:12 PM BST
Hear about it years and years ago ffs
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 4, 2022 3:49 PM BST
What we need to know is, how good is it against covid?
Report moisok May 4, 2022 5:45 PM BST
Woman's body   woman's right to choose  - I can't believe how many backwoodsmen on this sight - you disgust me - taking us back to the days when men controlled women

what a surprise  - scratch a liberal and you find a fascist underneath
Report moisok May 4, 2022 5:46 PM BST
on this site   doh!!!
Report Whisperingdeath May 4, 2022 5:48 PM BST
are you saying most of the knuckle draggers on here are liberal moisok?
Report casemoney May 4, 2022 5:59 PM BST
No doubt Moving forward Planned Parenthood access,  Will be all part of the Liberal Womans make up , A termination a must do .. 

Phoebe Bridgers in the Middle of her Music tour , Must put whats important 1st ..
Report Whisperingdeath May 4, 2022 6:02 PM BST
waffle!

Maybe we should all read the bible and sing koombya
Report Whisperingdeath May 4, 2022 6:03 PM BST
have bible school return on Saturday mornings?

Maybe get the pedo priests involved?
Report casemoney May 4, 2022 6:08 PM BST
Maybe Ms Bridger may have thought I'm doing a tour in a few Months being pregnant during it might not be the Best Idea ?
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 4, 2022 6:12 PM BST
Maybe you should just go ahead and ask her what her sexual habits you creepy weirdo
Report moisok May 4, 2022 6:39 PM BST
any  forumite   in favour of reversing wade, is a backward looking sexist -  men who want to control women and take us to tyranny of male domination  - don't you just hate them
Report LoyalHoncho May 4, 2022 8:52 PM BST
spyker  04 May 22   12:21

What a soapbox full of unadulterated, sanctimonious c rap.
All the emotive drivel and not a fact or figure to back up your statement.
I don;t know how many abortions there are in the US annually but let's say there are half a million.
Now you;re saying that banning abortion would only make matters worse by sending women to back street abortionists.
How many women?  10,000, 50,000, 100,000?
Even the highest of these figures would make unborn babies 400,000 to the good.
400,000 unborn babies saved.
Just how that would be a tragedy I don't know.
Shut their legs or use a pill.  How much easier can we make it for these women who feel they have the right to KILL unborn lives.
Report LoyalHoncho May 4, 2022 9:37 PM BST
It's about time we banned it over here.
Report moisok May 4, 2022 9:49 PM BST
nazi anti female posters we have on here - revealed  all of a sudden - supposedly free thinkers are actually anti women and want to tell them what to do with their bodies  - disgusting revelations here

they want to turn the clock back to when women had no choice now punters on here want to dominate women  and make them perform to their rules  and desires  - pathetic backwards thinking males
Report Whisperingdeath May 4, 2022 10:06 PM BST
some pretty shocking attitudes I have to say moisok. The type I would expect from the Taliban! I said every country has their basket of deplorables.
Report moisok May 4, 2022 10:18 PM BST
I have no problem with the moral debate and it is up to the individual - but these ANTI nutters are of the worst stipe -  just another group trying to force their narrow views on to individuals.  As seems to be the norm these days. 
I was on the phone for an hour with one of my children who is in a responsible job that involves these type of decisions every day and it is very harrowing. We discussed it in a sensible way seeing both sides whilst not condemning - if that makes sense.
This is in comparison with those who want to go to 'war' over it.
Report LoyalHoncho May 5, 2022 1:57 AM BST
You're comments are noted moisok.  Particularly the one about women having the right to decide about their own bodies.
But of course this issue isn't about the woman's body it is about the unborn child's body.  And you, and every one of your ilk, point blank ignore that glaring and undisputable fact.
But keep up with the diatribe and the insults, which is about all you have.
Report Stickywickets May 5, 2022 5:35 AM BST
Exactly, a woman isn't carrying a clone, she's carrying a separate human being with inalienable rights

They didn't even have ultrasounds when Wade/Row was decided!
Report Stickywickets May 5, 2022 5:37 AM BST

These stats say it all
The rape/incest argument is complete nonsense, it's miniscule
Just look at the 90% + of irresponsible selfish women who just couldn't be bothered & murdered their child
Report lfc1971 May 5, 2022 9:06 AM BST
This is a very emotive subject and we are all likely to know someone it touches
However the stark reality as sw says it is a diabolical act involving all those concerned
Report Whisperingdeath May 5, 2022 12:44 PM BST
and yet if has gone on as long as prostitution by banning if you are not stopping it.

This political action by the Supreme Court will galvanise the majority to act against The Looney Tunes who try to control Amrika. They can pass a law to take the Supreme Court out of this. Watch for voter registration drives, counter attacks against tge curtailment if democracy that the right whinge loons ard trying to inflict and thus nah well result in control of both Houses enabling Biden to pass laws to enshrine a woman’s right to choose.

Whatever happens tge right Whingers have made a huge mistake that will cost them power. Whatever the Supreme Court do they have started a fight that only the people can win.the right Whingers gave big just shut themselves in the foot and up the jacksy. They have started a war they cannot win.

Thus starts with voter registration and more voting booths and postal votes.
Report Stickywickets May 5, 2022 1:20 PM BST
*100 seats
Report lfc1971 May 5, 2022 1:23 PM BST
Whispering is all over the place
nothing wrong with prostitution per se

This however is another thing entirely
Report A_T May 5, 2022 1:25 PM BST
*100 seats

how can the reps possibly win if the dems always r i g the election?
Report lfc1971 May 5, 2022 1:26 PM BST
I’m beginning to think leftist/liberals are not capable of logical thinking Sad
Report Escapee May 5, 2022 1:26 PM BST
Not your body, Not your choice.

You either believe in freedom or you're just another Taliban dictator.
Report lfc1971 May 5, 2022 1:27 PM BST
qed
Report lfc1971 May 5, 2022 1:33 PM BST
You do have to keep a very beady eye on leftists liberals - and of course remainers
Report politicspunter May 5, 2022 1:34 PM BST

May 5, 2022 -- 1:25PM, A_T wrote:

*100 seatshow can the reps possibly win if the dems always r i g the election?

Laugh

Report Stickywickets May 5, 2022 1:38 PM BST

May 5, 2022 -- 1:34PM, politicspunter wrote:

May 5, 2022 -- 1:25PM, A_T wrote:*100 seatshow can the reps possibly win if the dems always r i g the election?

Is there anything sadder than laughing at your own posts?

Report politicspunter May 5, 2022 1:54 PM BST
You would have thought that jucel/timber/sticky would have learned his lesson after being wiped out backing Trump to win, Trump to win various states and Trump to get a ludicrous number of electoral college votes DESPITE being warned on numerous occasions by multiple folks on the main election thread to bail out before it was too late.
Report Escapee May 5, 2022 3:20 PM BST
was Sticky for or against mandatory masks?
was Sticky for or against mandatory Vaccines?

If it ain't your body, it ain't your choice.
Report moisok May 5, 2022 6:15 PM BST
Men just wanting to control women -  I guess you believe in John Locke 'The monstrous REGIME of women' (sorry could not resist it)   -

You lot who want to control women  disgust me.
Report Whisperingdeath May 5, 2022 7:15 PM BST
This case will not be fought in the Courts. it will be fought and won at the ballot box. the right whingers have made a huge mistake.
Report LoyalHoncho May 5, 2022 8:37 PM BST
I'm a leftist, liberal conservative, and I'm thinking quite clearly and logically, as we all should be.
This issue should transcend all party issues, all religion, all bitterness and all prejudice.
It is about the rights of an unborn life and who has the right, if anyone, to KILL that life.
No more and no less - everything else is selfish diatribe and bile from one perspective or another.

Do women have the right to decide on the death penalty?

Or do they not?

Simple question.
Report Stickywickets May 6, 2022 5:49 AM BST

May 5, 2022 -- 7:15PM, Whisperingdeath wrote:

This case will not be fought in the Courts. it will be fought and won at the ballot box. the right whingers have made a huge mistake.

The murdering lefturds are going lose 100 seats...LOSER

Embrace the suck

Report casemoney May 6, 2022 5:36 PM BST
Planned Parenthood access  ... Are these the 92 % no reasoners
Report edy May 6, 2022 5:53 PM BST

May 6, 2022 -- 5:48PM, Stickywickets wrote:

It's big money, then they sell the babies to 'scientists' like FauciHillary and her pals probably eat a few tooDr. Fauci is Funding Gruesome University of Pittsburgh Study Skinning Scalps off of Aborted Babies and Growing them on Lab Rats.https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/dr-fauci-funding-gruesome-university-pittsburgh-study-skinning-scalps-off-aborted-babies-growing-lab-rats-video/#post-comments?ff_source=Twitter&ff_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&ff_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Classic antichrist throw-away-society member who wants perfectly fine cells to go to waste instead of being put to good use.

Report edy May 6, 2022 5:54 PM BST
People like you that want this stuff to simply go to waste disgust me.
Report Pokermonster May 6, 2022 9:25 PM BST
A dose of reality will do that to folks.
Report edy May 6, 2022 9:27 PM BST
Why does it say "House Judiciary Committee" on the on-screen text if it was in front of Congress?
Report edy May 6, 2022 9:30 PM BST
Attention to detail is important. If it's just a specific committee of the house it should not be phrased as congress really.
Report edy May 6, 2022 9:30 PM BST
Also not sure how often people interrupt and scream during testimonies instead of being silent.
Report Stickywickets May 7, 2022 7:57 AM BST

OH! WD spouting absolute bollox...like normal
Report edy May 7, 2022 9:45 AM BST
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/05/06/politics/cnn-poll-abortion-midterms-roe-v-wade/index.html

corresponding article
Report edy May 7, 2022 9:46 AM BST
It's always important to have the whole picture and not just one still. The latter only satisfies the extremely simple.
Report edy May 7, 2022 9:48 AM BST
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21903171/abortion-politics.pdf

the poll itself
Report LoyalHoncho May 7, 2022 3:53 PM BST
Bump.

I got no response from the pro-abortionists who claim that any many with an opinion on this matter was a misogynist.
I presume that they missed my post, so here it is again, in full.

I'm a leftist, liberal conservative, and I'm thinking quite clearly and logically, as we all should be.
This issue should transcend all party issues, all religion, all bitterness and all prejudice.
It is about the rights of an unborn life and who has the right, if anyone, to KILL that life.
No more and no less - everything else is selfish diatribe and bile from one perspective or another.

Do women have the right to decide on the death penalty?

Or do they not?

Simple question.
Report politicspunter May 7, 2022 4:09 PM BST
CNN poll:

SCOTUS should NOT overturn Roe 66%
SCOTUS should overturn Roe 34%

State abortion laws should be:
More permissive 58%
More restrictive 42%

Should there be a national law legalizing abortion:
Yes 59%
No 41%
Report Whisperingdeath May 7, 2022 5:53 PM BST
Ask a stupid question
Report LoyalHoncho May 7, 2022 8:03 PM BST
Still no answer or response from the aggressive and hostile "misogyny" accusers.
Report LoyalHoncho May 7, 2022 8:06 PM BST
Dismantling and ripping apart the body of an unborn child, limb by limb by torso by anything the grabbing implement can latch onto is acceptable in today's world?
Sry, I should have said STILL acceptable?
Report Whisperingdeath May 7, 2022 8:23 PM BST
You’ll find out abortion is and will remain legal in America

You will find your ignorant misogynistic attitude is not acceptable
Report LoyalHoncho May 7, 2022 8:47 PM BST
Laugh
I don;t have an attitude so no adjective is applicable.
What I have is an sincerely and strongly held opinion.  And a very clear and fair one at that.
Misogyny doesn't come into it, but the right to murder, legally, an unborn life is apparently the right of women only.
And that right shouldn't exist.
Women may apply a death sentence.  How can that be right?
Report edy May 7, 2022 8:52 PM BST
You are being far too dramatic and emotional about a stupid clump of cells that doesn't feel anything.
Report LoyalHoncho May 7, 2022 9:00 PM BST
Agreed.  But for some reason you do keep coming back.
Report edy May 7, 2022 9:01 PM BST
Who was whining earlier about aggressive remarks?
Report edy May 7, 2022 9:02 PM BST
Why do you call it life if it's just a clump of cells?
Report LoyalHoncho May 7, 2022 9:05 PM BST
Nice try but no cigar.
Report edy May 7, 2022 9:06 PM BST
Well....why?
Report edy May 7, 2022 9:08 PM BST
Or is there supposed to brain activity and soul in there from the start?
Report Whisperingdeath May 7, 2022 9:23 PM BST
Do you masturbate Honcho?
Report edy May 7, 2022 9:31 PM BST

May 7, 2022 -- 9:02PM, edy wrote:

Why do you call it life if it's just a clump of cells?

I will tell you why: The religious fundamentalist anti-abortion act only works if you deliberately, against all knowledge you have gained, miscategorise a literal clump of cells as life.

Report moisok May 7, 2022 10:28 PM BST
Jog off any of you nazis who want to control women coz that is what the ethical religious nazis want
Report LoyalHoncho May 8, 2022 1:05 AM BST
No.  The question doesn't do you justice Wd.
As for moisok, how the fcuk you can be called a Nazi for opposing abortion when they carried them out as experiments, and often without any anesthesia, is simply mindboggling.  Laugh
What is a "literal" clump of cells and why does Dr Anthony Levatino know nothing about them?
Report Whisperingdeath May 8, 2022 6:36 AM BST
Sorry Honcho

But if you have pulled one off wrist doesn’t that make you a murderer?

Didn’t the Catholic Church oppose contraception?
Report edy May 8, 2022 9:49 AM BST
A literal clump of cells is...you know...a literal clump of cells. An assortment of cells without feelings, without brain activity. Will you now be generous enough to explain why you miscategorise that as life?
Report edy May 8, 2022 9:52 AM BST
As for why Dr. Anthony Levatino doesn't know about them: Reading his bio, he is well aware of it, but then got emotionally damaged and irrational after the death of his daughter.
Report LoyalHoncho May 8, 2022 9:10 PM BST
Yes it did, and still does - as shameful as that is.
Report edy May 8, 2022 9:39 PM BST
Is this where I do your May 7 3:53 PM BST act and feign that I think you coincidentally didn't answer because I presume you sadly simply didn't see my repeated questions?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com