Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
edy
30 Apr 22 09:13
| Topic/replies: 261,743 | Blogger: edy's blog
What do you mean?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 43
By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:17
edy you are so dewy
By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:17
eyed
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:24
I do not believe that is an answer to the question.
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:25
What's happening?
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:33
Have to if people constantly make a vaccine connection. Have even seen people try to make the connection when sports people fracture their ribs.
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:34
There is a concerted effort to discredit the vaccines at all costs, no matter the amount of lying and nonsense it takes.
By:
Kriskin
When: 30 Apr 22 09:35
edy - There is more to the Nadal thing than u think.
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:35
Oh, you are still convinced it was the vaccines that fractured his ribs?
By:
Kriskin
When: 30 Apr 22 09:38
I'm not sure what he had.  His team have gone very quiet since.
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:38
Though that's exactly what I mean there is a concerted effort to discredit the vaccines at all costs, regardless of how silly it is. You will have zero proof of any connection to the vaccines whatsoever, but continue to make it. Nadal et al. are liars about his own condition. You know what it really is.
By:
clouded leopard
When: 30 Apr 22 09:39
- the vaccines were a waste of time for people under 50

Wink
By:
clouded leopard
When: 30 Apr 22 09:39
under 60 even
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:40

Apr 30, 2022 -- 9:38AM, Kriskin wrote:

I'm not sure what he had.

By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:42
Kriskin • April 30, 2022 9:38 AM BST
I'm not sure what he had.  His team have gone very quiet since.

Uh....so?

I've been following tennis closely for far longer than a decade and players and their teams didn't give out daily injury updates in the pre-covid-vaccine-era either. You are creating a conspiracy here. Do you realize that?

Federer has been suspiciously quiet about his knee "injury" at times, don't you think?
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:45
What do you honestly expect his team to be other than "very quiet"? You announce the injury, say what time he is expected to be out, then announce when he will make his comeback - that's the standard. With some players  on long-term injuries or social media happy players you sometimes get updates in between, but most don't constantly update everyone on every step during rehab.
By:
Kriskin
When: 30 Apr 22 09:46
edy - as stated previous I do not know what injury Nadal has had.  The timing of this injury came at the same time were plenty of other Sports Stars were dropping out of tournaments with breathing issues
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:46
Kriskin • April 30, 2022 9:42 AM BST
edy - as u know I'm still suffering side effects from the 1st jab.  There are loads of us in the same boat.  I never had neurological symptoms in my life until 4 days after my vaccine in Sept 2021.  Awful nerve pain.  Trying to rid the Spike Protein from my body, working with one of the top Functional Medicine doctors in the UK

You suffering effects is no justification for you making things up about others suffering vaccine injuries.
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:50

Apr 30, 2022 -- 9:46AM, Kriskin wrote:

edy - as stated previous I do not know what injury Nadal has had.

By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:51
Yeah, and now you are calling Nadal and his team liars if you still insist there is "more" to it than they said there is. And you only do that because you are desperate to discredit the vaccines.
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:52
And you don't care about the truth as long as you get to discredit them.
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:58
If the case and body of evidence regarding the vaccine injuries is so strong, then you shouldn't feel like you have to make up things in addition. And you are far from alone in making up things despite the evidence apparently being so undeniable. From Torquemada plain making up things about vaccine efficacy, to timbuctooth talking them giving you AIDS (among many other things), to Timber/Stickywickets saying it's gonna kill everyone in winter.
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 09:59
Do you guys realize you actually sabotage your possibly legitimate cause if you add in these made up things and conspiracies into it?
By:
Mexico
When: 30 Apr 22 10:01
Dillian Whyte collapsed in front of 90,000 people last weekend, millions of people witnessed this on TV.

Why are people happy to believe the MSM narrative that this fit healthy athlete collapsed had nothing to do with THE vaccine. THEY even had a doctor check him over.

Yet the SHEEPLE carry on getting their news from MSM rather than YouTube. Time to RESEARCH THE TRUTH,
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 10:08
I do understand that people have been impacted by the vaccines. Still not a justification to make up things and call Nadal and his team liars.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 30 Apr 22 10:10
Watch out for straw men when arguing with certain people.

They love 'em.
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 10:10
What is the straw man here, Crippen?
By:
Kriskin
When: 30 Apr 22 10:11
Good advice Dr. 

edy good luck today with ur punting
By:
Dr Crippen
^^There's another.
By:
edy
What was the straw man there, Crippen?
By:
Dr Crippen
Sorry, that was to edy.
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 10:15
...well?
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 30 Apr 22 10:27
I think I'll follow Kriskin's lead.

''edy good luck today with ur punting''
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 10:30
I see Wink
By:
A_T
When: 30 Apr 22 10:43
presumably this is another woefully uninformed anti-vax post. 100k were dying each year before the COVID vaccine

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/news/2020/study-death-rate-lung-clots-rise-after-years-decline
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 10:45
From what I've seen in the few weeks since he appeared on here, I'm pretty convinced that the person on the keyboard behind the DenzilPenberthy nickname is actually reasonably sane and simply parodies the dumbest person he can imagine for the l0lz.
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 30 Apr 22 12:40
I know plenty of people , not one has suffered any long term side effects of the vaccines - lasting more than 24 hours.
I know  a few with long term tiredness etc after having the virus, and three who died with/of covid.
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 30 Apr 22 12:42
Isn't increased risk of blood clots one of the possible side effects of contracting the virus ?
By:
Johnny The Guesser
When: 30 Apr 22 13:07
Yes - agreed - Who knows what the long term effects of contracting the virus really are ?
By:
edy
When: 30 Apr 22 13:08

Apr 30, 2022 -- 1:02PM, Stickywickets wrote:

We are nowhere near the long term stages of side effectsThis is just the start

WINTER IS COMING

Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies: