Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Torquemada
27 Apr 22 20:09
| Topic/replies: 4,594 | Blogger: Torquemada's blog
Pause Switch to Standard View How many COVID shots have you had?
Show More
Report Pokermonster April 27, 2022 8:10 PM BST
Zero.
Report Pokermonster April 27, 2022 8:11 PM BST
No tests. No injections. No masks.
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 8:20 PM BST
Pokermonster is typical of the selfish clowns who are not interested in the health of others.
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 8:23 PM BST
I have had three.
Report Torquemada April 27, 2022 8:23 PM BST
He seems to be living in your head rent free as well, PP. Only fair I suppose as you appear to be living in his pocket.
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 8:25 PM BST
I have made the same point about other equally selfish clowns.
Report johnnythebull April 27, 2022 8:26 PM BST
says a smug subjugated sheep quite happy to go round shedding the poison he willingly had injected in his miserable body
both on his fellow sheep and those who saw thru the scam eschewing the kind extolling quasi coercing to get needlessly poisoned
Report Pokermonster April 27, 2022 8:35 PM BST
I wasn’t dead set against the covid injections from day one, it was simply a case of wanting to wait until more information became available about these experimental drugs.

With the benefit of hindsight I am now confident that I made a wise choice.
Report edy April 27, 2022 8:36 PM BST
Have you independently verified this shedding thing to be likely or just taking some random person's word for it sheepishly, johnnythebull?
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 8:48 PM BST
Pokermonster previously claimed that he never wore a mask but was welcomed without one every time he went to the supermarket throughout the pandemic. I smell shyte.
Report Pokermonster April 27, 2022 8:50 PM BST
Never wore a mask anywhere. Not encountered a single problem, everyone perfectly friendly.
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 8:55 PM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 8:50PM, Pokermonster wrote:

Never wore a mask anywhere. Not encountered a single problem, everyone perfectly friendly.

Pish.

Report A_T April 27, 2022 8:56 PM BST
3 for me. I've got the record cards framed on my wall.
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 9:00 PM BST
My wife will be having vaccine number five on the 9th May.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 9:08 PM BST
Comedy thread polygraphpunter trying to finish his wife off is particularly funnyHappy
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 27, 2022 9:09 PM BST
3 and 2 flu jabs

Might need some heavier stuff for this year's summer
hollys.

Been offered one for shingles too,
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 9:14 PM BST
It's highly likely that she would have been "finished off" by now if she hadn't had her transplant last year.
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 9:15 PM BST
Sorry, make that three covid jabs and one flu jab for me.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 9:28 PM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 9:09PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

3 and 2 flu jabsMight need some heavier stuff for this year's summerhollys.Been offered one for shingles too,

How did you get Shingles? Laugh

Report saddo April 27, 2022 9:29 PM BST
BDS.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 9:31 PM BST
Are they expecting it from the other jabs? Laugh

My uncle got Shingles a few days after his first jab so naturally he got the 2nd,the booster and a Flu jab he's a divvy as well.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 9:43 PM BST
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/shingles-after-covid-vaccine

Shingles is an uncomfortable common condition that causes a characteristic rash, among other symptoms. Some studies suggest a link between COVID-19 vaccines and reactivation of the virus that causes shingles. While evidence suggests this could be possible, it is at the very least uncommon.

Shingles is a fairly common condition that may affect roughly 20–30% of people in their lifetime, with the risk of developing shingles increasing with ageTrusted Source. It occurs following the reactivationTrusted Source of the varicella-zoster virus (VZV). Usually, a person will only develop shingles once in their life, but shingles can reactivate several times in some people.

Several case reports note people experiencing a shingles flare-up after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. While evidence cannot attribute the flares to the vaccine, it may be possible that the immune response to the vaccine might trigger a flare. Some studies suggest this may not be an adverse event and just a coincidence. However, more research is still necessary to investigate the association.

In this article, we will discuss the possible association between COVID-19 vaccines and the reactivation of VZV.

I love these coincidences Laugh
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 9:46 PM BST
Better than dying of Covid I guess.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 9:58 PM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 9:46PM, politicspunter wrote:

Better than dying of Covid I guess.

So all unvaxxed died from convid then?

Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 9:59 PM BST
I hear polygraphpunter was wishing the unjabbed dead even though others wished his ill wife well WAC.
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 10:11 PM BST
Thankfully, we were in a position financially to give her the best chance.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 11:53 PM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 10:11PM, politicspunter wrote:

Thankfully, we were in a position financially to give her the best chance.

Nice one as long as you aren't letting the taxpot be plundered for the treatments and aftercare whilst attacking anyone on here who you think might claim a benefit.
It's a good thing paying for what would be an expensive do for the taxpot.

Report politicspunter April 28, 2022 8:40 AM BST
I only have issue with people who refuse to work and scrounge off the system. I have no issues with folks who work, often all their life such as me and have contributed a veritable fortune in various taxes. In the society we live in, both of these groups are entitled to all treatments available on the NHS.
Report Stickywickets April 28, 2022 9:39 AM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 9:31PM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

Are they expecting it from the other jabs? My uncle got Shingles a few days after his first jab so naturally he got the 2nd,the booster and a Flu jab he's a divvy as well.

I think these shots come with a free lobotomyLaugh
I never realised how utterly ****g thick and obtuse so many people are
Donny wondering why he needs a shingle jab is absolutely hilarious

Maybe get an AIDS test too while you are itLaugh

Report Stickywickets April 28, 2022 9:40 AM BST

Apr 28, 2022 -- 8:40AM, politicspunter wrote:

I only have issue with people who refuse to work and scrounge off the system. I have no issues with folks who work, often all their life such as me and have contributed a veritable fortune in various taxes. In the society we live in, both of these groups are entitled to all treatments available on the NHS.

Laugh

Report DancingBraveTheBest April 28, 2022 2:00 PM BST
Zero for me, never masked up, never socially distanced, never had the deadly scary covid 19 virus (or if I have I didnt know Ive had it). Been getting appointments for my children aged 9 and 6 to get it....told them to not waste their time sending any more letters as they are not having the experimental jab either.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 28, 2022 2:07 PM BST
Maybe get an AIDS test too while you are itLaugh
Laugh

That's the way to do it DancingCool
Report nineteen points April 28, 2022 4:12 PM BST
is here any figures on how many lives the experimental vaccine saved? if any at all?
Report TimmyRiggins April 28, 2022 4:16 PM BST
87, they wrote an article about me.

Nice little earner Cool
Report TimmyRiggins April 28, 2022 4:16 PM BST
Bless 19IQ points still at it 'experimental' Crazy
Report Mubey25 April 28, 2022 4:36 PM BST
None. I refuse to be taken for a mug.
Report nineteen points April 28, 2022 5:07 PM BST
any?
Report edy April 28, 2022 5:12 PM BST
I would give you a link, nineteen points, but I know from quite a few past conversations that your darn laptop ever so sadly can't copy&paste.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com