Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Torquemada
27 Apr 22 20:09
| Topic/replies: 4,641 | Blogger: Torquemada's blog

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 38
By:
Pokermonster
When: 27 Apr 22 20:10
Zero.
By:
Pokermonster
When: 27 Apr 22 20:11
No tests. No injections. No masks.
By:
politicspunter
When: 27 Apr 22 20:20
Pokermonster is typical of the selfish clowns who are not interested in the health of others.
By:
politicspunter
When: 27 Apr 22 20:23
I have had three.
By:
Torquemada
When: 27 Apr 22 20:23
He seems to be living in your head rent free as well, PP. Only fair I suppose as you appear to be living in his pocket.
By:
politicspunter
When: 27 Apr 22 20:25
I have made the same point about other equally selfish clowns.
By:
johnnythebull
When: 27 Apr 22 20:26
says a smug subjugated sheep quite happy to go round shedding the poison he willingly had injected in his miserable body
both on his fellow sheep and those who saw thru the scam eschewing the kind extolling quasi coercing to get needlessly poisoned
By:
Pokermonster
When: 27 Apr 22 20:35
I wasn’t dead set against the covid injections from day one, it was simply a case of wanting to wait until more information became available about these experimental drugs.

With the benefit of hindsight I am now confident that I made a wise choice.
By:
edy
When: 27 Apr 22 20:36
Have you independently verified this shedding thing to be likely or just taking some random person's word for it sheepishly, johnnythebull?
By:
politicspunter
When: 27 Apr 22 20:48
Pokermonster previously claimed that he never wore a mask but was welcomed without one every time he went to the supermarket throughout the pandemic. I smell shyte.
By:
Pokermonster
When: 27 Apr 22 20:50
Never wore a mask anywhere. Not encountered a single problem, everyone perfectly friendly.
By:
politicspunter
When: 27 Apr 22 20:55

Apr 27, 2022 -- 8:50PM, Pokermonster wrote:

Never wore a mask anywhere. Not encountered a single problem, everyone perfectly friendly.

Pish.

By:
A_T
When: 27 Apr 22 20:56
3 for me. I've got the record cards framed on my wall.
By:
politicspunter
When: 27 Apr 22 21:00
My wife will be having vaccine number five on the 9th May.
By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 27 Apr 22 21:08
Comedy thread polygraphpunter trying to finish his wife off is particularly funnyHappy
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 27 Apr 22 21:09
3 and 2 flu jabs

Might need some heavier stuff for this year's summer
hollys.

Been offered one for shingles too,
By:
politicspunter
When: 27 Apr 22 21:14
It's highly likely that she would have been "finished off" by now if she hadn't had her transplant last year.
By:
politicspunter
When: 27 Apr 22 21:15
Sorry, make that three covid jabs and one flu jab for me.
By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 27 Apr 22 21:28

Apr 27, 2022 -- 9:09PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

3 and 2 flu jabsMight need some heavier stuff for this year's summerhollys.Been offered one for shingles too,

How did you get Shingles? Laugh

By:
saddo
When: 27 Apr 22 21:29
BDS.
By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 27 Apr 22 21:31
Are they expecting it from the other jabs? Laugh

My uncle got Shingles a few days after his first jab so naturally he got the 2nd,the booster and a Flu jab he's a divvy as well.
By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 27 Apr 22 21:43
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/shingles-after-covid-vaccine

Shingles is an uncomfortable common condition that causes a characteristic rash, among other symptoms. Some studies suggest a link between COVID-19 vaccines and reactivation of the virus that causes shingles. While evidence suggests this could be possible, it is at the very least uncommon.

Shingles is a fairly common condition that may affect roughly 20–30% of people in their lifetime, with the risk of developing shingles increasing with ageTrusted Source. It occurs following the reactivationTrusted Source of the varicella-zoster virus (VZV). Usually, a person will only develop shingles once in their life, but shingles can reactivate several times in some people.

Several case reports note people experiencing a shingles flare-up after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. While evidence cannot attribute the flares to the vaccine, it may be possible that the immune response to the vaccine might trigger a flare. Some studies suggest this may not be an adverse event and just a coincidence. However, more research is still necessary to investigate the association.

In this article, we will discuss the possible association between COVID-19 vaccines and the reactivation of VZV.

I love these coincidences Laugh
By:
politicspunter
When: 27 Apr 22 21:46
Better than dying of Covid I guess.
By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 27 Apr 22 21:58

Apr 27, 2022 -- 9:46PM, politicspunter wrote:

Better than dying of Covid I guess.

So all unvaxxed died from convid then?

By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 27 Apr 22 21:59
I hear polygraphpunter was wishing the unjabbed dead even though others wished his ill wife well WAC.
By:
politicspunter
When: 27 Apr 22 22:11
Thankfully, we were in a position financially to give her the best chance.
By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 27 Apr 22 23:53

Apr 27, 2022 -- 10:11PM, politicspunter wrote:

Thankfully, we were in a position financially to give her the best chance.

Nice one as long as you aren't letting the taxpot be plundered for the treatments and aftercare whilst attacking anyone on here who you think might claim a benefit.
It's a good thing paying for what would be an expensive do for the taxpot.

By:
politicspunter
When: 28 Apr 22 08:40
I only have issue with people who refuse to work and scrounge off the system. I have no issues with folks who work, often all their life such as me and have contributed a veritable fortune in various taxes. In the society we live in, both of these groups are entitled to all treatments available on the NHS.
By:
Stickywickets
When: 28 Apr 22 09:39

Apr 27, 2022 -- 9:31PM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

Are they expecting it from the other jabs? My uncle got Shingles a few days after his first jab so naturally he got the 2nd,the booster and a Flu jab he's a divvy as well.

I think these shots come with a free lobotomyLaugh
I never realised how utterly ****g thick and obtuse so many people are
Donny wondering why he needs a shingle jab is absolutely hilarious

Maybe get an AIDS test too while you are itLaugh

By:
Stickywickets
When: 28 Apr 22 09:40

Apr 28, 2022 -- 8:40AM, politicspunter wrote:

I only have issue with people who refuse to work and scrounge off the system. I have no issues with folks who work, often all their life such as me and have contributed a veritable fortune in various taxes. In the society we live in, both of these groups are entitled to all treatments available on the NHS.

Laugh

By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 28 Apr 22 14:00
Zero for me, never masked up, never socially distanced, never had the deadly scary covid 19 virus (or if I have I didnt know Ive had it). Been getting appointments for my children aged 9 and 6 to get it....told them to not waste their time sending any more letters as they are not having the experimental jab either.
By:
DenzilPenberthy
When: 28 Apr 22 14:07
Maybe get an AIDS test too while you are itLaugh
Laugh

That's the way to do it DancingCool
By:
nineteen points
When: 28 Apr 22 16:12
is here any figures on how many lives the experimental vaccine saved? if any at all?
By:
TimmyRiggins
When: 28 Apr 22 16:16
87, they wrote an article about me.

Nice little earner Cool
By:
TimmyRiggins
When: 28 Apr 22 16:16
Bless 19IQ points still at it 'experimental' Crazy
By:
Mubey25
When: 28 Apr 22 16:36
None. I refuse to be taken for a mug.
By:
nineteen points
When: 28 Apr 22 17:07
any?
By:
edy
When: 28 Apr 22 17:12
I would give you a link, nineteen points, but I know from quite a few past conversations that your darn laptop ever so sadly can't copy&paste.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com