Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
lfc1971
27 Apr 22 15:22
| Topic/replies: 61,993 | Blogger: lfc1971's blog
Who can now at this point and given what we know and don’t know
claim to have made the correct decision ?
Pause Switch to Standard View Is it only those who didn’t get vaxxed
Show More
Report Stickywickets April 27, 2022 3:23 PM BST
YES 100%
Report Johnny The Guesser April 27, 2022 3:27 PM BST
100% - You are overlooking those that didn't get vaxxed and died - plenty of them. They were 100% wrong.
Report lfc1971 April 27, 2022 3:30 PM BST
I did get the covid vaxx including booster
But in part that was in the belief it might stop the spread
This was against my natural tendency when I haven’t even so much
as taken an aspiran tablet for as long as I can recall , not quite ever perhaps but that might even be the case

So we are left wondering ..
Report lfc1971 April 27, 2022 3:31 PM BST
Yes Johnny I accept that - but I am taking about people now
Over two years later
Report lfc1971 April 27, 2022 3:32 PM BST
Those who are still ok and never vaxxed
Report lfc1971 April 27, 2022 3:33 PM BST
My point is are they the only ones who know they made the correct decision
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 3:33 PM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 3:27PM, Johnny The Guesser wrote:

100% - You are overlooking those that didn't get vaxxed and died - plenty of them. They were 100% wrong.

One of the vaxxed in my further family was ill after the first jab,naturally got the second,was even more ill,went to the doctors got a course of antibiotics and was dead a few days later aged 37 on her 9yo daughter's birthday,had her organs removed for testing which came back around 4 months later,the funeral was last Thursday so she should've gave it a miss in hindsight.
As should the many other NOW ongoing ill in my family.

The non vaxxed are bouncing off the lampshades as usual completely unaffected by their regualar seasonasl detoxes happy days.

Report lfc1971 April 27, 2022 3:38 PM BST
I’ve been thinking about this because I know a couple who didn’t get vaxxed
( and in fact did catch covid but that’s not the point they may not have )
And are fine / without the worry of having been jabbed
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 3:40 PM BST
People got it knowing NOTHING about the ingredients it's tough sh!t for any ongoing illnesses which arise.
There's one in my family who suddenly has a heart condition,another who developed Lung Cancer and is currently in Critical Care,others who just feel ill all the time and my next door neighbour went blind for 2 days after the second one.

I laughed at him because he works for a German Comapany that makes PPE so they were sh!t hot on the Convid regulations.
He had periods of Isolation i.e Gardening and sunbathing in the garden,gets the first jab and is ill in bed for 4 or 5 days like never before,then gets the second and goes temporarily blind so naturally gets the booster and the flu jabLaugh
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 3:41 PM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 3:38PM, lfc1971 wrote:

I’ve been thinking about this because I know a couple who didn’t get vaxxed ( and in fact did catch covid but that’s not the point they may not have )And are fine / without the worry of having been jabbed

They will just have had a regular seasonal detox like everybody else Grin

Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 3:43 PM BST
My uncle got Shingles after his first jab so being the bright guy that he is got the second and wouldn't let my cousin in the house until he proved he'd had 2 jabs.that's the mentality we're dealing with it's like a 'Clueless Cult'.
Report Stickywickets April 27, 2022 3:45 PM BST
Every time I go out I see ambulances on blue lights
Something is seriously wrong
Report lfc1971 April 27, 2022 3:46 PM BST
Also it occurs that the field hospitals were never used
It wasn’t necessary - but if the actual number of deaths was as stated
over such a period of time , how was that the case how did the hospitals cope
were they thousands of excess deaths or not ?
Something doesn’t add up
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 3:47 PM BST
My uncle wouldn't go into my mam's house supposed to be a hard guy in the past sat outside on the wall the DC.

Aye sticky 2020 was non stop ambulances and police everywhere and sitting around in obvious public areas like near achools.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 3:55 PM BST
The first wave 03/2020-04/2020 was the Midazolam in the Care Homes,only other excess deaths I can remember were at home and suicides,overall nothing out of the ordinary so NO PANDEMIC.

https://twitter.com/hughosmond/status/1516524320226299909/photo/1
Report clouded leopard April 27, 2022 3:56 PM BST
Yes but what a wonderful effective newly minted tool and surveillance/restriction of movement network that has been put in place since.. to be turned on and off like a spigot whenever TPTB want to

People's live are still being greatly affected by the restrictions placed around the world

Everyone I know travelling has a bitter tale to tell
Report Stickywickets April 27, 2022 3:57 PM BST
Midazolam is what they use as part of the lethal injections
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 3:58 PM BST
Liverpool Pathway as well and was banned around 2014.
Report Stickywickets April 27, 2022 3:58 PM BST
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 3:58 PM BST
Cheers sticky I don't know how to do that.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 4:01 PM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 3:56PM, clouded leopard wrote:

Yes but what a wonderful effective newly minted tool and surveillance/restriction of movement network that has been put in place since.. to be turned on and off like a spigot whenever TPTB want toPeople's live are still being greatly affected by the restrictions placed around the worldEveryone I know travelling has a bitter tale to tell

My aunty and her partner is in Turkey and they have to either prove jabbings or recent PCR test (which STILL can't test for supposed infectious disease) and they have to link up to the Turkish system via QR codes on their phonesGrin

Report Stickywickets April 27, 2022 4:02 PM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 4:01PM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

Apr 27, 2022 --  3:56PM, clouded leopard wrote:Yes but what a wonderful effective newly minted tool and surveillance/restriction of movement network that has been put in place since.. to be turned on and off like a spigot whenever TPTB want toPeople's live are still being greatly affected by the restrictions placed around the worldEveryone I know travelling has a bitter tale to tellMy aunty and her partner is in Turkey and they have to either prove jabbings or recent PCR test (which STILL can't test for supposed infectious disease) and they have to link up to the Turkish system via QR codes on their phones

Crazy

Report clouded leopard April 27, 2022 4:12 PM BST
Denzil...  is that for travel or something else ?

Had friends come back from Canada deeply upset with how they were treated.... state interference and meddling is the only way I can describe it... even ringing the family up 'after' they arrived back to question the entry of their 9 year old ffs... got told to fk right off

Another friend to Asia to see his boy after 2 years... just one mad tale for no fkin reason.. won't go into it

The long reaching arms of state+corporate through technology is in full effect and will only grow and grow

I've heard some people refer to this as Fascism
Report frog1000 April 27, 2022 4:12 PM BST
Got it because I believed that if I took it that I was very very unlikely to get Covid and spread it to vulnerable people.

This turned out to be untrue.

Massively regret getting the shots having been ill the last 4 months since getting the booster (including getting Covid).
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 4:15 PM BST
CL it was for a holiday.
From what I've read and heard on videos Canada is off the scale and is leading the way in the West coming closest to China.
Report clouded leopard April 27, 2022 4:17 PM BST
It's that WEF arse snorkelling fker Turdeau ...

Even friends who live there having problems travelling internally... almost obviously by design.. they've been fully compliant the whole trip up until turn of the year..

now they're not so sure
Report Cider April 27, 2022 4:22 PM BST
It was total brainwashing. I've said all along that the vax won't stop people catching covid. Everyone leading a normal life will get it, more than once. Avoiding it is akin to avoiding the common cold (which it effectively is).

Hospital admissions falling quickly.

Nothing to do with lockdown or social engineering.

Nothing to do with vaxxes or 'booster' shots.
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 4:27 PM BST
Has anyone considered using sun tan lotion ? SS had umpteen family members collapsing with fits, heart attacks etc and being rushed to hospital until it was realised that sun tan lotion prevents all these ills.
Report Stickywickets April 27, 2022 4:28 PM BST
New Zealand's PM Jacinda Ardern has been found by the courts to have broken the law by decreeing lockdowns without due process and violating citizen's rights.

GOOD
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 4:29 PM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 4:12PM, frog1000 wrote:

Got it because I believed that if I took it that I was very very unlikely to get Covid and spread it to vulnerable people.This turned out to be untrue.Massively regret getting the shots having been ill the last 4 months since getting the booster (including getting Covid).

Clearly you weren't following guidelines such as wearing a mask, social distancing, washing your hands etc.

Report Stickywickets April 27, 2022 4:30 PM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 4:29PM, politicspunter wrote:

Apr 27, 2022 --  4:12PM, frog1000 wrote:Got it because I believed that if I took it that I was very very unlikely to get Covid and spread it to vulnerable people.This turned out to be untrue.Massively regret getting the shots having been ill the last 4 months since getting the booster (including getting Covid).Clearly you weren't following guidelines such as wearing a mask, social distancing, washing your hands etc.

LaughLaughLaugh

Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 4:32 PM BST
Proving that you have up to date Covid vaccinations is standard stuff now for holidays abroad. Got this from Cunard the other day...

Important update to our vaccination and testing policy.
Dear Mr PP, we cannot wait to welcome you on board for your voyage. The well‑being of everyone on board and in the destinations we visit is of paramount importance to us. As such, we need to inform you that we have updated our vaccination and testing policy, which will apply for your voyage, V229, departing on 30/10/2022.

For all Queen Mary 2 departures from 24 April 2022 onwards, all Queen Elizabeth departures from 30 May 2022 onwards and all Queen Victoria departures from 5 June 2022 onwards, until further notice, all guests aged 12 years and over will need to be fully vaccinated* in order to travel with us. Children aged five to 11 years old must be fully vaccinated* or provide a valid negative Covid‑19 test certificate at the ship's terminal. Children aged four years and under are currently exempt from pre‑travel vaccination and testing policies.

Guests will need to present a valid negative Covid‑19 test certificate at the ship's terminal. All fully vaccinated* guests will also be required to show proof of their vaccination status at the terminal prior to boarding. For more information on acceptable proof of Covid-19 test results and vaccination status, please visit our website.

*The definition of “fully vaccinated” is having completed an approved (by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), European Medicines Agency (EMA) or the World Health Organization’s Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL)) two-dose Covid‑19 vaccination course, or the approved single-dose Janssen Covid‑19 vaccine, at least 14 days prior to travel. If more than 270 days (calculated from the day of disembarkation from the voyage) have passed since the full completion of a vaccination course, then a booster vaccine will also be required and must be administered a minimum of seven days prior to embarkation. Regardless of the date, if you have already had a booster vaccination then you are eligible to travel. 
We strongly recommend all guests to have booster vaccinations, at the earliest opportunity should they be available to them, in order to comply with evolving vaccine policies from the countries we visit.
Report Cider April 27, 2022 4:35 PM BST
pp doing well with his never posting about covid thing
Report Torquemada April 27, 2022 5:05 PM BST
I very much regret having two jabs. Only did it because we believed it would stop us passing it on to older relatives, which we now know was total BS.

Plus, just heard a cousin has died of a heart attack aged 39, following a work colleague who suffered a heart attack aged 46. Very angry and worried about it all. I just thank God my kids didn’t get the shots.

Anybody who still argues the vaccine roll out to everybody was a good idea is an idiot.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 27, 2022 5:14 PM BST
Lfc gawn full blown anti vax loon

Tough day defending lawless government taking
a heavy toll on him.
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 5:19 PM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 5:05PM, Torquemada wrote:

I very much regret having two jabs. Only did it because we believed it would stop us passing it on to older relatives, which we now know was total BS.Plus, just heard a cousin has died of a heart attack aged 39, following a work colleague who suffered a heart attack aged 46. Very angry and worried about it all. I just thank God my kids didn’t get the shots. Anybody who still argues the vaccine roll out to everybody was a good idea is an idiot.

So all of these folks died because they had the vaccine?

Report Escapee April 27, 2022 5:24 PM BST
it was said early, 30+% who get it will not show any symptoms.

When the vaccines came out, by the time my turn came 20million had already had it, it was said 0.001% to 1% died or had severe reaction to jabs. I weighed up all the alleged probabilities and took the jabs.

it's a bit like Russian roulette, 83% of players who had one go, got up and said, "pah... easy game".
Report Torquemada April 27, 2022 5:27 PM BST
It’s now bleeding obvious that the vaccines should have been only given to old people who wanted it, and leave everybody else’s natural immune system to deal with it. Giving the vaccines to so many healthy millions who didn’t need it was a disaster.

All these heart attacks are obviously being caused by the vaccines - only an idiot would now try to claim otherwise at this point. And then there is all the other less serious side effects. I’ve had shingles twice now FFS. At my age that just ain’t natural.
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 5:29 PM BST

I very much regret having two jabs. Only did it because we believed it would stop us passing it on to older relatives, which we now know was total BS.Plus, just heard a cousin has died of a heart attack aged 39, following a work colleague who suffered a heart attack aged 46. Very angry and worried about it all. I just thank God my kids didn’t get the shots. Anybody who still argues the vaccine roll out to everybody was a good idea is an idiot.

Report Torquemada April 27, 2022 5:31 PM BST
Those still defending the mass vaccine roll out are useful idiots to those responsible for such a disaster.
Report PorcupineorPineapple April 27, 2022 5:31 PM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 5:14PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

Lfc gawn full blown anti vax loonTough day defending lawless government takinga heavy toll on him.

Propoganda baby. You spend all day reading posts telling you that the jabs are either useless or killing you then the weaker minds will inevitably fold.

Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 5:33 PM BST

Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 5:34 PM BST
Maybe they could have tried sun tan lotion. SS claims it fixes suspected heart attacks of folks rushed to hospital.
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 5:37 PM BST
Apparently, according to SS, symptoms of heart attacks and sunstroke are very similar. A good slap on of sun tan lotion can cure most of these things.
Report casemoney April 27, 2022 5:42 PM BST
Vaccine will go Annual by end of year  , Elderly and Vulnerable need only apply  , Its making no difference to spread of Co vid .
Report casemoney April 27, 2022 5:43 PM BST
PP and the Pro Jabbers will have to use the Black market Peddlers  Grin
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 27, 2022 5:46 PM BST
Covid causing heart attacks, has done
from first studies.

Seem to have spent 2 years listening to the same
half wits telling us it's like flu

Over 200k dead now, and 3k a week joining them.

It didn't have to be that bad, clown in charge
appeasing right wing yootoob whack jobs.
Report shiny new shoes please April 27, 2022 5:55 PM BST
Unfortunately   the jabs are not miracles for the old
Nobody lives forever
Yearly shots for the sickly just like flu
Report layingisthewayforward April 27, 2022 5:56 PM BST
Got the 1st 2 jabs so i could go on a couple of foreign holidays last year. Certainly won't be getting any more.
Report johnnythebull April 27, 2022 5:59 PM BST
newborn babies and i mean straight out of the womb nanoseconds after severing of the umbilical cord have exponentially way more nous
than the brainwashed by MSM BS propaganda subjugated sheep who willingly queued up for an unadulterated,untested,rushed thru,oxymoronic 'vaccine'
well,you reap what you sow
the righteous shall inherit the earth and celestial points North thereof
Report Dr Crippen April 27, 2022 6:07 PM BST
The vaccine works best on those who need it the least.
And works worst in those who need it the most.

Just like the flu jab. Which is hardly effective in the elderly.
Report Dr Crippen April 27, 2022 6:09 PM BST
There are some good anti-virals being used now which they hadn't got before.
Report leif April 27, 2022 6:13 PM BST
Plato's Cave allegory.

Don't look back over your shoulder.

Next slide please.
Report casemoney April 27, 2022 6:16 PM BST
No ones interested Masks Rarely seen these .
Report Dr Crippen April 27, 2022 6:17 PM BST
The medics have certainly done well out of the pandemic.
Pfizer 39 billion 2021.
Sorry folks, but profits are what it's all about. Regardless of whether the vaccine works or not.
Report shiny new shoes please April 27, 2022 6:26 PM BST
/\McKinsey
Report Johnny The Guesser April 27, 2022 6:47 PM BST
Makes me smile -  "let's cuddle up and pat each other on the back because the virus didn't get us "....
...whilst disregarding the 10s of thousands of the unvaccinated who did die, and also the 10s of millions of the vaccinated who also didn't die.

Keep it up.Grin
Report frog1000 April 27, 2022 6:50 PM BST
Denmark finishing their vax program next month.

No fourth shots there.
Report johnnythebull April 27, 2022 7:02 PM BST
Johnny The Guesser 27 Apr 22 18:47 
Makes me smile -  "let's cuddle up and pat each other on the back because the virus didn't get us "....
...whilst disregarding the 10s of thousands of the unvaccinated who did die, and also the 10s of millions of the vaccinated who also didn't die.

Keep it up.Grin

that single brain cell of yours getting lonely?WAC!

of course,no vaccinated died,the 'vaccine' gave them immortality not forgetting the unvaccinated all of whom,thruout the planet,have shuffled off their mortal coils.
Report Cider April 27, 2022 7:09 PM BST
10s of thousands of people vaccinated have died, and 10s of millions who aren't are still alive.
Report saddo April 27, 2022 7:12 PM BST
PorcupineorPineapple 27 Apr 22 17:31 
Apr 27, 2022 -- 5:14PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

Lfc gawn full blown anti vax loonTough day defending lawless government takinga heavy toll on him.

Propoganda baby. You spend all day reading posts telling you that the jabs are either useless or killing you then the weaker minds will inevitably fold.

If only everyone read The Guardian/BBC and had a strong mind. Laugh
Report Pokermonster April 27, 2022 7:17 PM BST
Almost everything about the response to this man-made virus has been a catastrophe… from ceaseless and immoral rapacity of pharmaceutical giants, to corrupt governments and our mendacious media, we have been betrayed at every turn.

I reserve my highest contempt, however, for those who sought to suppress safety data of an experimental drug whilst also advocating its use on children. In any just society the punishment for such an act of wickedness should be severe.
Report Johnny The Guesser April 27, 2022 7:21 PM BST
Where is this 'suppressed safety data' now ? Grin
Report shiny new shoes please April 27, 2022 7:29 PM BST
France Spends over a billon last year on consultants ( covid) Propaganda . Cash cow milked .. Next.. Weapons
Report Dr Crippen April 27, 2022 7:59 PM BST
Johnny The Guesser
27 Apr 22 18:47

Appears to be rejoicing over those that were unvaccinated and died.

What else is the grinning face for?
Report politicspunter April 27, 2022 8:14 PM BST

Apr 27, 2022 -- 7:17PM, Pokermonster wrote:

Almost everything about the response to this man-made virus has been a catastrophe… from ceaseless and immoral rapacity of pharmaceutical giants, to corrupt governments and our mendacious media, we have been betrayed at every turn. I reserve my highest contempt, however, for those who sought to suppress safety data of an experimental drug whilst also advocating its use on children. In any just society the punishment for such an act of wickedness should be severe.

His usual pish.

Report Cider April 27, 2022 8:36 PM BST
Kamala Harris is being treated with Pfizer's Paxlovid after testing positive for COVID - even though her office insists she doesn't have any symptoms

'She has not been a recent contact to the President or First Lady due to recent travel schedules,' Harris press secretary Kirsten Allen said

Hours after announcing she had no symptoms, Harris' aide revealed the vice president was taking Pfizer's Covid pill 'after consultation with her physicians'

Paxlovid is a five-day treatment of 30 pills designed to keep high-risk coronavirus patients out of the hospital, reducing that chance by up to 90%

The vice president initially took two rounds of the Moderna vaccine and took her second booster shot on April 1, meaning she has four in total

Crazy
Report edy April 27, 2022 8:55 PM BST
Humanity is doomed.
Report saddo April 27, 2022 8:59 PM BST
Sodom and Gomorrah went the same way.
Report Pokermonster April 27, 2022 9:13 PM BST
I must say it is rather heartening to see so many folks saying enough is enough.
Report shiny new shoes please April 27, 2022 9:25 PM BST
People like us know how to survive there's no point in living if you can't feel alive
Grin
Report DenzilPenberthy April 27, 2022 9:33 PM BST
Kamala Harris won't had one nor will any of the Political elites.
Report TimmyRiggins April 28, 2022 12:36 AM BST
Glad you guys are getting on with your lives... Poor souls LaughCrazyGrin
Report Pokermonster May 1, 2022 10:02 PM BST
The U. S. government’s official adverse reaction reporting site, VAERS, now has over 27,000 reports of death due to the covid vaccine. Allowing these injections to continue is unconscionably criminal in my view.

In years past similar experimental drugs have been withdrawn after just a handful of fatalities.
Report Pokermonster May 1, 2022 10:09 PM BST
And 21 percent of those 27,000 plus deaths occurred within forty-eight hours of injection.
Report johnnythebull May 1, 2022 10:22 PM BST
pure coincidence..stop questioning your masters
Report SontaranStratagem May 1, 2022 11:00 PM BST
The point being they cant univerally do harm to those who didnt get it, you cant play a game whereby getting something put imto your body keeps you safe its the opposite ffs

You made the choice to put it into yourself so thats that

I now think we havent seen the last of it, those jabs are messing with something but we dont know yet. I still think eyesight is a major one and that will be down to the radiation in the vaxxines, trust me on that as well.
Report SontaranStratagem May 1, 2022 11:06 PM BST
Radiation and eyesight problems might not mean blindness it can be like someone has turned the brightness up, a constant glare and the colour white being a major problem with it

I can feel it its not pleasant it hurts, its not a headache pain either its a horrible discomfort
Report SontaranStratagem May 1, 2022 11:08 PM BST
The more people are jabbed the more youll notice it
Report Mexico May 1, 2022 11:18 PM BST
Nice one Sont.

You still actually believe you understand basic Physics?

So letting of hundreds of atmospheric nuclear tests wasn’t the problem, nope Covid vaccines cause the massive increase in plutonium detected decades ago.
Report SontaranStratagem May 1, 2022 11:28 PM BST
Yes mex

I know im here to observe and have been

Theyll claim Putlin has dropped a nuke and blame the radiation on that even though people have been getting radiation sickness for months  ecause ofnthe radiation jabs

Im blind in one eye and thats making it easier to see the effects
Report SontaranStratagem May 1, 2022 11:29 PM BST
Ive seen and feel a massive difference being around jabbed people mex

The radiation is obvious ffs
Report SontaranStratagem May 1, 2022 11:30 PM BST
It effects the eyelashes for example and causes increased brightness

Dryness and eso dry and abrasive eyelashes
Report TimmyRiggins May 2, 2022 4:06 AM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaugh

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better Crazy
Report M@C May 2, 2022 1:51 PM BST
All the brain washed fools who gladly rolled up their sleeves to receive the poison jabs should be getting very worried. Its a bit like the huge inflation were seeing right now, some major **** is going on but if you oppose anything they brand you a conspiracy theorist. They even warned you about population control FFS
Report edy May 2, 2022 1:58 PM BST
Worried in what way?
Report edy May 2, 2022 1:58 PM BST
Mass culling for the population control?
Report saddo May 2, 2022 2:40 PM BST
Populations mainly need reducing, then controlling. Save the planet.
Report Dr Crippen May 2, 2022 5:01 PM BST
The blood clotting the virus and the vaccine causes is a concern.

I wonder how long does the condition lasts for?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com