Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
PorcupineorPineapple
25 Apr 22 11:08
| Topic/replies: 14,257 | Blogger: PorcupineorPineapple's blog
Anyone know what's happening? Ukranian long range missiles? Anti-Putin protestors damaging infrastructure? Something else?
Pause Switch to Standard View These fires and explosions in Russia
Show More
Report PorcupineorPineapple April 25, 2022 11:13 AM BST
Or maybe a false flag?
Report DenzilPenberthy April 25, 2022 12:09 PM BST

Apr 25, 2022 -- 11:13AM, PorcupineorPineapple wrote:

Or maybe a false flag?

Conspiracy theorist

Report Escapee April 25, 2022 12:17 PM BST
cyber war?
Report lapsy pa April 25, 2022 12:51 PM BST
I have put up a couple of things i 'thought' were correct,they weren't,not blaming sources either

This is the 2 explosions in Bryansk,videos of the strikes are on 2 twitter accounts ie 'Rob lee' and 'igor girkin'

They look real to me but until it is in the mainstream media you can't take it for granted.
Report Reynard April 25, 2022 1:05 PM BST
........ And when it is in the mainstream media you can't take it for granted Mischief
Report lapsy pa April 25, 2022 1:09 PM BST
Some stuff alright and depends on the country.

I can't see any information for the number of Ukrainian refugees actually in the UK,why is that?
Report Kriskin April 25, 2022 1:12 PM BST
lapsy - Please don't believe everything u see in the so called mainstream media
Report lapsy pa April 25, 2022 1:16 PM BST
Thanks Kriskin,there are times i get some dose of apathy towards the whole lot of it,there is little good in nearly all the news and it could easily suck the like outta ya.

I cannot give up the daily express for its political content however.
Report casemoney April 25, 2022 1:19 PM BST
We are sending Tanks over for the Azovs to use PA , has Eire sent any tanks over ?
Report lapsy pa April 25, 2022 1:20 PM BST
When Casemoney?
Report casemoney April 25, 2022 1:29 PM BST
Not sure just heard tanks were being Sent ..
Report casemoney April 25, 2022 1:31 PM BST
UK set to provide Poland with Challenger II tanks in Ukraine arms drive
Boris Johnson announces plans to ‘backfill’ supplies of Soviet-era tanks in latest push to fight off Russian advances
Report casemoney April 25, 2022 1:33 PM BST
The UK has been one of the biggest providers of military aid to Ukraine sending anti-tank weapons, javelins, anti-ship missiles and are now promising to send Stormer Anti-Aircraft Vehicles armed with STARStreak.
Report lapsy pa April 25, 2022 1:34 PM BST
It is only being 'considered'so not definite but likely,the starstreak missiles could really help.

Not for a second saying the UK hasn't done well re arms,i do believe BJ is liable to say anything though considering he is fighting to stay in office.
Report lfc1971 April 25, 2022 8:29 PM BST
Lapsy the main BBC or ITV news tonight gave the numbers for Ukrainian refugees in U.K.
can’t recall exactly but about 20,000 and 70,000 visas issued , why the delays I don’t know
It’s not particularly good .
Report SontaranStratagem April 25, 2022 8:38 PM BST
The plan is to weaken Russia militerily theyve already admitted the gameplan

Its the exact same playbook as nazi Germany, dub them nazis and tell the public theyre killing innocent civilians etc, show them a body bag or two and tell them theyve found mass graves Plain

The exact same playbook to a tee

They need Russia and China to fall into line for the one world order, so demorilise their citizens and tell them to feel shame about their history and heritage

Its quite frankly disgusting but what can we expect from the same bloodlines. The western media are constantly telling the flock Russia are weakened and struggling so we know its a simulation and we already know the victors ffs.
Report SontaranStratagem April 25, 2022 8:41 PM BST
Weaken them militerily and then tell their citizens to feel shame for what their country did

Its easier to just demoralise people, kick them to pieces mentally
Report moisok April 25, 2022 10:14 PM BST
IN other news  - apparently some are opposed to signing up with the army and have firebombed one recruiting office???
Report lapsy pa April 26, 2022 9:26 AM BST
Lfc,there is the news you get,however there is also news you don't which could even be more important.

You remember Patel getting lambasted for giving the Ukrainian refugees a bag of ready salted outside while waiting for a visa in France near the start of this,Govey had to step in and promise 100's of 1000's,now 2 months in.
The visas 'issued' numbers you quoted mean very little,it is too long,some returned and others gave up with the waiting and red tape,would the reality be a tenth of those figures?

Amazing the good news of arms promises no problem but impossible to get any figures of actual refugees,why?

In what other areas is this applicable? We will never know but it looks certain.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com