Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
saddo
13 Apr 22 16:27
| Topic/replies: 46,329 | Blogger: saddo's blog
Is it true, the dinghy lads are being shipped out?
Pause Switch to Standard View From a Hotel in Eden to Hotel Rwanda
Show More
Report peckerdunne April 14, 2022 1:07 PM BST
Lucky they weren't went to Rwanda then or you might be dead.
Report politicspunter April 14, 2022 1:08 PM BST
including threats of violence against journalists,

Maybe that is where Boris got the idea from?
Report dustybin April 14, 2022 1:19 PM BST
I had a right old chuckle the other day when I read one of the suggestions to counter illegal immigration was a 'wave machine' Laugh

I actually did think the ships could might come alongside and chuck them sacks of bricks
Report dustybin April 14, 2022 1:23 PM BST
I caught the regional news on tv this morning through iplayer (from London) saying some MPs were now to wear anti stab vests while doing surgery.

Is this just in highly diverse areas only?
Report politicspunter April 14, 2022 1:38 PM BST
Can they find enough qualified surgeons?
Report alun2005 April 14, 2022 1:40 PM BST
I caught the regional news on tv this morning through iplayer (from London) saying some MPs were now to wear anti stab vests while doing surgery

Did the News actually inform us where the MPs think the threat to our lives is coming from?
Report Charlie April 14, 2022 2:25 PM BST

Apr 14, 2022 -- 1:04PM, lfc1971 wrote:

The last time I visited hospital a couple of years ago at least three of the nurses had Irish accents . I noticed that They were lovely and very good at their job as it happens But that’s not the point

Did the surgeons manage to extract your head from your arse?

Report politicspunter April 14, 2022 2:37 PM BST
Laugh
Report sofiakenny April 14, 2022 2:49 PM BST
Dead cat innit.
Report peckerdunne April 14, 2022 3:04 PM BST
That was funny Charles.
Report lfc1971 April 14, 2022 3:05 PM BST
Tut , tut  the nasty left and the snp , they have always been evil
Report lfc1971 April 14, 2022 3:06 PM BST
There’s another one lol
Report peckerdunne April 14, 2022 3:06 PM BST
Sry lfc but you do tee yourself up sometimes
Report lfc1971 April 14, 2022 3:09 PM BST
It’s ok it doesn’t surprise
Report lfc1971 April 14, 2022 3:13 PM BST
I should be surprised though .. but I’m not
Report Stickywickets April 14, 2022 5:54 PM BST

This is today, who on earth wants these men prowling around the UK????????
Report akabula April 14, 2022 6:02 PM BST
Imagine that lot getting moved in beside you.
Report Mexico April 14, 2022 6:15 PM BST
That lovely group of people have risked everything to flee the horrors of France.

France is clearly the worse place to be in Europe at the moment, so best to pay somebody thousands to come to U.K.

Obviously Belgium, Holland, Germany, Spain must also be horrible places when fleeing the evil French government in small boats.

Are a few long term U.K. scroungers who would benefit form a couple of years working in Rwanda.
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 6:30 PM BST
Do they have the 5 G for the IPHONE in rwanda please ?
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 6:30 PM BST
Do they have the 5 G for the IPHONE in rwanda please ?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 14, 2022 6:52 PM BST
The Home Office’s own figures show that the UK even gave asylum to Rwandan refugees as recently as 2021

Lol
Report Cider April 14, 2022 7:02 PM BST
The bleeding hearts claim the UK doesn't give asylum to any refugees.

Lol.
Report tobermory April 14, 2022 7:05 PM BST
Rwanda is a very well run country.

Paul Kagame is really one of the greatest leaders in the world today, by the standards such things have been judged for most of history....

Defeated his enemies in war, presides over security, no rubbish in the streets etc

Not saying he is a nice guy but I'm sure he could organize this.

Ultimately it will not happen because of the various ridiculous treaties we have signed up to. Open goal for legal challenges and woke judges will put an end to it.
Report A_T April 14, 2022 7:15 PM BST
johnson deflecting fromcurrent problems by grandstanding to his populist knuckle-dragger constituency - doubt even he believes it will ever happen
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 14, 2022 7:22 PM BST
Likely he hopes its an issue at next election,
get the fascist vote aligned to tories.
Report Cider April 14, 2022 7:24 PM BST
It appears it's the high status, virtue signalling, bleeding hearts nimbys that are most triggered, A_T.

If it's not going to happen, why are they apoplectic ?
Report Cider April 14, 2022 7:25 PM BST
fwiw I don't think it will happen. But it is quite amusing seeing those types losing it yet again, just because Boris has put the prospect on the table.
Report jollyswagman April 14, 2022 7:42 PM BST
what the feck has 'nimbys' got to do with anything?
Report Cider April 14, 2022 7:52 PM BST
most of the people cheering and waving on the illegal immigrants are not directly living with the consequences day to day. They are not typically found in Cambridge, Islington, Putney or Richmond.
Report Cider April 14, 2022 7:52 PM BST
The illegals that is, not the high status types
Report moisok April 14, 2022 7:53 PM BST
there are several organisations in Kent who seek them out and welcome them to our shores  - how very quaint
Report A_T April 14, 2022 7:57 PM BST
5 posts in a matter of minutes - and Cider talks about others being triggered
Report Cider April 14, 2022 8:01 PM BST
I was responding to jolly's question, which was directed at me. And upon reading my response back, posted a clarification to avoid any possible ambiguity. Post #6 on the thread Crazy
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 8:01 PM BST
There is no ROOM overhere , If the Bleeding hearts want to put these people up and Finance them Why don't we have a Sponsor Scheme so as they can do that ? They Could be Checked out and Given a sponsor Pass while trying to find Work or What ever , and the Sponsor is responsible for them ..
Report lfc1971 April 14, 2022 8:11 PM BST
People constantly underestimate Boris , and the Home Secretary Ms Patel
They are prepared to address the difficult things - that have bedevilled this country
Ok it takes time but always the direction of travel is true , we have seen this even before Boris became pm
with Brexit … he will get the difficult things done  that others are not prepared or capable or honest enough to face
Report sofiakenny April 14, 2022 8:11 PM BST
My oh my let's spend time discussing ANOTHER dead cat...ffs pathetic.
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 8:31 PM BST
Nicky  must be in Uproar Kenny, is she not sending Botes down to pick these Men up  , Might even get her a few more Votes for Indie

Much room in your house ?

Must be plenty of Room at Bunters Gaff  Will he not take a few of these Folks ?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- April 14, 2022 8:51 PM BST
Folk in Norf Yorkshire not too happy
about the real asylum centre opening soon...
Report politicspunter April 14, 2022 8:58 PM BST
It is in Richi constituency by any chance? Laugh
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 9:04 PM BST
Think there is a new Womans one not far from me Donnie up near Consett .
Report HallGreenSpy April 14, 2022 9:17 PM BST
It's nearly all single men who come over in them dinghys and what are we supposed to do with this problem? We can't even house our own ffs but we can afford to put illegals up in hotels??!. I am far from opposed from this initiative. Could actually be a worthwhile deterrent.
Report politicspunter April 14, 2022 9:22 PM BST
Keep the single men dinghy guys here and send the dole scavengers to Rwanda.
Report HallGreenSpy April 14, 2022 9:23 PM BST
No pp. Even the dole scavengers (especially those born here) have a right to remain.
Report HallGreenSpy April 14, 2022 9:24 PM BST
Awful term btw
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 9:25 PM BST
PP doesn't think anyone other than his family should have Access to Benefits H ..
Report politicspunter April 14, 2022 9:27 PM BST

Apr 14, 2022 -- 9:23PM, HallGreenSpy wrote:

No pp. Even the dole scavengers (especially those born here) have a right to remain.

Well I would rather have guys that come here to work, to have a better life, than a professional scrounger that is a constant drain on our country.

Report HallGreenSpy April 14, 2022 9:33 PM BST
But they are illegal. Most of the others are not.
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 9:34 PM BST
Laughhave guys that come here to work PMSFL   What work are the IPHONE mob coming here to do PP
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 9:35 PM BST
Free Cars for all Bote Men
Report politicspunter April 14, 2022 9:36 PM BST
Illegal in what way? Nothing illegal about genuine asylum seekers. As for the dole scavengers, they know every trick in the book to avoid working and receive as much money as possible, much of it highly dubious and often definitely illegal.
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 9:36 PM BST
Be Plenty of Work in Rwanda needs doing IMO
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 9:37 PM BST
Nothing illegal about genuine asylum seekers Laugh fook me he is on Form tonight Grin
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 9:39 PM BST
PP ITV 1 plus 1 10 oclock   Some Genuine Assylum seekers on there Mate ,Lovely Folks see how they repaid the Kindness shown by the UK and come back to us .
Report HallGreenSpy April 14, 2022 9:39 PM BST
pp, even you know they have not come through an orthodox route, hence they are illegal. Not really asylum seekers anyways, more economic migrants which suits your narrative better. Even so, they MUST go through the proper channels of which the one that separates us and France isn't one.
Report politicspunter April 14, 2022 9:42 PM BST
It's for our government to decide if they are illegal. If they are genuine asylum seekers, they are here legally.
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 9:43 PM BST
What kind of a Man foooks orf and Leaves his whole family in a war torn Country ? 

Who would do that , Why would anyone want to  do it ?
Report A_T April 14, 2022 9:45 PM BST
I believe illegal immigrants are detained and deported. Anyone else is here legally.

Welcome.
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 9:46 PM BST
yes Get out with your Family or Get the Kids out , Not this Mob  , They arrive fully Kitted up  looking as fit as Butchers Dogs ,What a desperate Plight they must have suffered ..
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 9:47 PM BST
PP was a massive Supporter of the Calais Children , Male Average Age 31 Laugh
Report casemoney April 14, 2022 9:49 PM BST
Well Hopefully they will be All processed ASAP in Rwanda AT , Fook knows what happens to the Dodgy ones , Can't see Rwanda funding them , Can You ?
Report Cider April 14, 2022 10:27 PM BST
I believe illegal immigrants are detained and deported. Anyone else is here legally.

Welcome.

In your utopian world, and somehow you can differentiate between the 50 people on a dinghy in the middle of the channel after they've turned the engine off, which ones have genuine asylum claims, and which don't, where do you deport the illegal ones too if they take the obvious step of not disclosing their actual country of origin?
Report HallGreenSpy April 14, 2022 10:54 PM BST
AT - Is arriving by dinghy via the channel without any sort of paperwork a legal route to live in this country then? I don't think so. FFs they won't remove the red tape for the poor WOMEN and CHILDREN from Ukraine to take genuine refuge here.
Report Stickywickets April 14, 2022 11:05 PM BST
Entering a country without a passport is illegal
Pp is clueless
Report Stickywickets April 14, 2022 11:06 PM BST
Try crossing a border in Europe without a passport. You are in for a rude awakening
Report politicspunter April 14, 2022 11:10 PM BST
What's the difference between an asylum seeker arriving here from Syria compared to one arriving from Ukraine ?
Report thegiggilo April 14, 2022 11:15 PM BST
No blonde hair and blue eyes...
Report HallGreenSpy April 14, 2022 11:19 PM BST
What's the difference between an economic migrant arriving from France compared to a refugee from Ukraine?
Report politicspunter April 14, 2022 11:20 PM BST

Apr 14, 2022 -- 11:15PM, thegiggilo wrote:

No blonde hair and blue eyes...

Ah, someone else spotted it.

Report HallGreenSpy April 14, 2022 11:30 PM BST
Pretty poor to make this a race issue. Simple question. Do we just allow unlimited ILLEGAL immigrants coming from across the channel or anywhere else for that matter? And is so, please advise how this population cramped nation can sustain/accommodate them?
Report HallGreenSpy April 14, 2022 11:30 PM BST
*if so
Report politicspunter April 14, 2022 11:32 PM BST
It's not for you or me to decide who is a genuine asylum seeker, that is the job of our elected government.
Report HallGreenSpy April 14, 2022 11:35 PM BST
Glad to hear. Rwanda it is then.
Report HallGreenSpy April 14, 2022 11:36 PM BST
Wouldn't mind an answer to the question though pp. Unlimited access for all or not?
Report politicspunter April 14, 2022 11:38 PM BST
All legal asylum seekers, yes.
Report HallGreenSpy April 14, 2022 11:43 PM BST
Not quite all then. Wooden hill. Goodnight.
Report LoyalHoncho April 15, 2022 12:42 AM BST
Ask those in the French coastal shanty camps who is making it a race issue and you'll get the stock answer:-
"Why are you taking white Ukranians into your homes but not black, non-christian people who have suffered the same displacement"?
And it is a more than reasonable question as far as they are concerned.
Report thegiggilo April 15, 2022 2:44 AM BST
Asking for 28,000,000 starving in Yemen,why can't you sanction Saudi as they have slaughtered us,yet you do everything for white blue eyed blonde haired europeans..it's all about the money baby,no morals no principles..Rwanda is also an Israeli venture that Patel has got from them,another racist apartheid endeavour,all about that money baby,liberals/neo cons will always appease it..Pretty disgusting eh..
Report flat16 April 15, 2022 6:27 AM BST
Our left wing lawyers have proven time and time again ,they could get "political asylum" for Genghis Khan ,Guy Fawkes and even Moby dick ,fleeing the tyranny of France ,destroy passport ,deny origin ,forget age ,claim persecution and a love of christianity and ferrets.
The existing system is broken.
Report A_T April 15, 2022 7:08 AM BST
I'm still not getting the issue here - illegal immigrants in the UK are already detained and deported. If not they've as much right to be here as any of us.
Report flat16 April 15, 2022 7:17 AM BST
Agreed for once AT ,you really are not getting the issue.
Report Stickywickets April 15, 2022 7:18 AM BST

Apr 15, 2022 -- 7:08AM, A_T wrote:

I'm still not getting the issue here - illegal immigrants in the UK are already detained and deported. If not they've as much right to be here as any of us.

Well there's a surpriseLaugh

Report Stickywickets April 15, 2022 7:27 AM BST
These criminals don't deserve any legal advice
Laws need to be written specifically to treat these people with no habeas corpus
Report dustybin April 15, 2022 8:13 AM BST
I’m sure there has been plenty of material written since Richard Dawkins wrote ‘The Selfish Gene’ but in it you will see the root of why people may offer homes to those more like themselves before all others.
The way people act in times of danger falls away extremely quickly depending on how closely related they are.
This is a law of probabilities (so some smart arse might suggest they saw on east Enders once a black guy save a white guy etc)
But the chances that somebody will sacrifice for the good of another depletes extremely quickly
A father would have to be stopped from entering a burning building to save their child
A cousin would slightly hesitate
A stranger would likely not bother.

It’s tribal.
Report irishone April 15, 2022 8:23 AM BST
Good observation !
Report irishone April 15, 2022 8:25 AM BST
"I'm still not getting the issue here - illegal immigrants in the UK are already detained and deported. If not they've as much right to be here as any of us. "

Ffs ????????

But that doesnt explain why you have a glut of t v programmes about your border force running around capturing illegals does it !
Report Cider April 15, 2022 8:33 AM BST
Report Cider April 15, 2022 8:40 AM BST
Methods of clandestine entry include persons who:
 enter concealed in a road vehicle, this includes lorries, vans, caravans, motor
homes or any other road vehicle
come ashore at an uncontrolled point on the coast in a small boat
 land in a light aircraft on uncontrolled land
Report A_T April 15, 2022 9:00 AM BST
welcome
Report lfc1971 April 15, 2022 3:03 PM BST
Do you know the more I think of Ms Patel the more I think I could fall in love with her
I think she’s wonderful .
Report peckerdunne April 15, 2022 3:12 PM BST
She'd snap you in half.
Report lfc1971 April 15, 2022 3:16 PM BST
ok just back from the golf course and only avid to play 9 - due to mist making it too dangerous to play - couldn’t see
And instead came off and played snooker in the clubhouse and too many drinks , not having to drive Cool
But that is true and very true
Report lfc1971 April 15, 2022 3:17 PM BST
* able Happy
Report lfc1971 April 15, 2022 3:43 PM BST
Do you know unlike most people
I think more clearly after a few drinks
And become more intelligent
God bless Ms Patel
Good bless Boris

And God bless Queen Elizabeth
Report peckerdunne April 15, 2022 3:46 PM BST
Is like to challenge you at golf and snooker and drinking, my mind of day when I was younger.
Report lfc1971 April 15, 2022 4:13 PM BST
peckerdunne do you know
when I have a few drinks I recognise all that is good 
I am someone else , and yet I become more properly myself
no , no I am not telling lies
Report lfc1971 April 15, 2022 4:24 PM BST
ps you wouldn’t beat me at golf if money is involved
Think of Lee Trevino as a caddy not even on tour beating Raymond Floyd a pro - for money
Such a shock CoolHappy
Report mukdahan April 15, 2022 4:25 PM BST
My late father once said to me that he never thought a dukawallah would hold a position of high office in a Tory government would be turning in his grave now
Report LoyalHoncho April 15, 2022 4:29 PM BST
It ain;t half hot Mum.
Report A_T April 15, 2022 4:30 PM BST
in b4 da clz
Report peckerdunne April 15, 2022 5:26 PM BST
Your a complicated being lfc, probably to do with a strict conservative upbringing?

That's ok though if you've found yourself etc.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com