Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
akabula
09 Mar 22 14:37
| Topic/replies: 47,728 | Blogger: akabula's blog
Wondered where he'd got too, looks like he's on a ban.
Show More
Report bobweenit March 10, 2022 4:20 PM GMT
Oh my its Stephen Lewis cough cough sorry edy. Grants not happy u got another banned ed its stirred up some old emotions in him of his 0wn sad demise.
Report edy March 10, 2022 4:21 PM GMT
Is he unhappy? Ask him if you are allowed to quote him on it and then post his unhappiness here.
Report politicspunter March 10, 2022 4:22 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2022 -- 4:20PM, bobweenit wrote:

Oh my its Stephen Lewis cough cough sorry edy. Grants not happy u got another banned ed its stirred up some old emotions in him of his 0wn sad demise.

???? Whats this about please?

Report bobweenit March 10, 2022 4:26 PM GMT
A previous prolific poster like Seppe that got banned that me and edy are in separate contact with. Grantcking was his name, backing overs printers was his game!
Report politicspunter March 10, 2022 4:29 PM GMT
Must have been before my time I guess
Report bobweenit March 10, 2022 4:30 PM GMT
Some peeps think Edy got him banned and know is rubbing salt in his w0unds...
Report edy March 10, 2022 4:30 PM GMT
No quotes from Grant, Robert?
Report bobweenit March 10, 2022 4:31 PM GMT
Sorry Stephen not at liberty to divulge such sensitive information on a public forum...
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 10, 2022 4:31 PM GMT
Have you find that link to Beppe getting abusive after you offered him £10k, polly?
It's been a while
Report A_T March 10, 2022 4:31 PM GMT
Grantcking was his name

one of the cross-burners
Report edy March 10, 2022 4:31 PM GMT
Grant explicitly forbid you from posting it after you asked?
Report politicspunter March 10, 2022 4:31 PM GMT
Who is Stephen please?
Report tobermory March 10, 2022 4:32 PM GMT
Stupid ban.

The 'lend me a tenner' stuff was boring but obviously a joke.

The not 'talking about betting' is ridiculous as I have been reading this forum for 14 years and purely betting threads always struggled for posts, and would get busy only when people started left/right arguments.
Report tobermory March 10, 2022 4:33 PM GMT
Can't Grant figure out how to get back on? Was one of the better posters.
Report Corky March 10, 2022 4:33 PM GMT
Stephen ?? You mean edy is not really an east German ? No wonder Beppe didn't trust him as far as he could throw him. SadCryLaugh
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 10, 2022 4:35 PM GMT
edy is known for telling porkies, mate
Report bobweenit March 10, 2022 4:35 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2022 -- 4:31PM, politicspunter wrote:

Who is Stephen please?

On of our edys pseudonyms are u caught up now? Lots of skelet0ns in edys cupboard

Report bobweenit March 10, 2022 4:37 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2022 -- 4:33PM, tobermory wrote:

He has no friends that are not self banned or banned. And cant for the life of him befriend someone for 6 months then take over their account as of yet. He needs to try harder for sure... Epecially as 1 of his mates Tomtimtum has 2 accounts his spare beinf a dodgy p0ster called Hamlin.

Report edy March 10, 2022 4:37 PM GMT
I'm not particularly sorry for using a potential pseudonym on twitter for my communication with gamblers with people like bob being rather leaky and obsessed. I actually use one on this forum as well. "edy" is not my full legal name, just as I presume "bobweenit" and "Jumping-Cuckoo-Moon" are not stated on the respective passports of yours.
Report politicspunter March 10, 2022 4:38 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2022 -- 4:37PM, bobweenit wrote:

Mar 10, 2022 --  4:33PM, tobermory wrote:Can't Grant figure out how to get back on? Was one of the better posters.He has no friends that are not self banned or banned. And cant for the life of him befriend someone for 6 months then take over their account as of yet. He needs to try harder for sure... Epecially as 1 of his mates Tomtimtum has 2 accounts his spare beinf a dodgy p0ster called Hamlin.

I haven't an earthly what you are talking about Cry

Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 10, 2022 4:39 PM GMT
no but jumping cuckoo monk is
please spell my name properly, mate
Report bobweenit March 10, 2022 4:40 PM GMT
Cause y0ur not sorry ed, second nature to you. You probably got hundreds of different personalities and alias onlineWink
Report bobweenit March 10, 2022 4:41 PM GMT
I can gurantee I am water tight ed, but you got me at obsessed with y0uExcitedLoveLoveLoveBlush
Report edy March 10, 2022 4:41 PM GMT
I naturally do. Only someone insane would use the same username everywhere.
Report bobweenit March 10, 2022 4:45 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2022 -- 4:35PM, Jumping-cuckoo-monk wrote:

edy is known for telling porkies, mate

Stephen is a danger0us man 4 sure, poor Beppes final post was to Edy and he was never seen again.

Report bobweenit March 10, 2022 4:46 PM GMT
Don't think Edy liked the nature of the post and was quicker on that report button than a tramp on chips.
Report edy March 10, 2022 4:46 PM GMT
I think Betfair usually delete an offending post if they ban someone for that specific post.
Report edy March 10, 2022 4:47 PM GMT
Bob, you still haven't answered

edy • March 10, 2022 4:31 PM GMT
Grant explicitly forbid you from posting it after you asked?
Report Corky March 10, 2022 4:48 PM GMT
No, they didn't delete mine Whoops
Report politicspunter March 10, 2022 4:51 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2022 -- 4:45PM, bobweenit wrote:

Mar 10, 2022 -- 4:35PM, Jumping-cuckoo-monk wrote:edy is known for telling porkies, mateStephen is a danger0us man 4 sure, poor Beppes final post was to Edy and he was never seen again.

The probable reason that Giuseppe was banned was because he was begging for money on the Betfair Customer Services thread.

Report bobweenit March 10, 2022 4:53 PM GMT
Nobody in their right mind took that seriously apart fr0m me bunged him a tenner never to be seen again Plain
Pretty sure he didn't get banned for that.
Report politicspunter March 10, 2022 4:54 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2022 -- 4:53PM, bobweenit wrote:

Nobody in their right mind took that seriously apart fr0m me bunged him a tenner never to be seen again  Pretty sure he didn't get banned for that.

On the contrary, a mod almost certainly read it and chopped him on the spot.

Report politicspunter March 10, 2022 4:54 PM GMT
But feel free to suggest a completely different reason.
Report bobweenit March 10, 2022 4:56 PM GMT
Just a coincidence his last post was saying ed had one of them Germans that tried to reign over the World in the 40s in him was it?
Report edy March 10, 2022 4:57 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2022 -- 4:33PM, tobermory wrote:

If you allow me quote him (Grant generally is perfectly fine with being quote):

"tell him I said thanks!"

"tobes probs doesnt know about the KYC requirments now"

Happy

Report politicspunter March 10, 2022 4:57 PM GMT
Give me a link please to this "last post".
Report bobweenit March 10, 2022 4:58 PM GMT
They have pulled the war fred havent they so that's not possible, it was in the wee small hours to edy saying what i said he said.
Report edy March 10, 2022 4:59 PM GMT
Bob is talking about

"Giuseppe • March 9, 2022 2:56 AM GMT
edy, like a true german, sees the swastika in everything Love"

from the absolutely not deleted thread

https://community.betfair.com/politics/go/thread/view/94150/31747591/uncle-beppes-guide-to-the-war-in-ukraine#flvWelcomeHeader

Report Escapee March 10, 2022 5:00 PM GMT

no but jumping cuckoo monk is
please spell my name properly, mate

Is that you, politely asking some one for respect JCM?

This is exactly what I have been doing, asking for respect.

Do you see the Elephant Sized Hypocrisy of asking respect for yourself, 30 minutes after ranting at anyone who asks for respect from you?

Report edy March 10, 2022 5:01 PM GMT
I deem it questionable btw whether

bobweenit • March 10, 2022 4:56 PM GMT
Just a coincidence his last post was saying ed had one of them Germans that tried to reign over the World in the 40s in him was it?

should really be considered a faithful interpretation of

"Giuseppe • March 9, 2022 2:56 AM GMT
edy, like a true german, sees the swastika in everything Love"
Report Aspro March 10, 2022 5:02 PM GMT
Personally I'm not buying that begging reason PP. Begging is illegal in the UK yet they've allowed him to continue doing it, on a public forum no less. I've no doubt some on here have complained about it too, heaven only knows why. They've had ample opportunity to ban him for begging but have ignored it for a considerable length of time. My money's on another reason; couldn't tell you what it is though Plain
Report politicspunter March 10, 2022 5:04 PM GMT

Mar 10, 2022 -- 4:58PM, bobweenit wrote:

They have pulled the war fred havent they so that's not possible, it was in the wee small hours to edy saying what i said he said.

What was the title of this mysterious thread please?

Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 10, 2022 5:08 PM GMT
Is that you, politely asking some one for respect JCM?

This is exactly what I have been doing, asking for respect.

Do you see the Elephant Sized Hypocrisy of asking respect for yourself, 30 minutes after ranting at anyone who asks for respect from you?

Everything seems to fly over your head, mate
Report Whisperingdeath March 10, 2022 5:09 PM GMT
"edy" is not my full legal name, just as I presume "bobweenit" and "Jumping-Cuckoo-Moon" are not stated on the respective passports of yours.

Never assume edyLaugh
Report bobweenit March 10, 2022 5:11 PM GMT
Robert on the passport mate, Bob just in informal situations
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 10, 2022 5:11 PM GMT
I get a few funny looks at customs but the name is valid WD!
Report Whisperingdeath March 10, 2022 5:14 PM GMT
Laugh

They are scared of me!
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 10, 2022 6:05 PM GMT
A reply to escapee he wanted >>

escapee in bold, little old me in Italics.

escapee

My 2nd post, I wanted to show some of your reality.
this is your swagger, the front you portray.

Jumping-cuckoo-monk

Anyway Beppe will be back in a few weeks I should think
I'll bet £2k on that @ 1.25
Anyone wanna take that bet?

JCM
This is part of a cunning plan that no-one fell for.
It will 1 day.

Jumping-cuckoo-monk

A_T has a hardon cuz he smells a banning.
I've never been banned.
I generate commission so there's a chance I'm regarded as worth keeping.

J-C-M
FACT, but a little swipe at the non-bettors who will be eagerly watching this thread as they do ALL banning threads.
Little bit of banter.........bit of banter.

escapee
this is your actuality, taken from the customer services thread ( why would you post this on it ? )

Jumping-cuckoo-monk

ahh okay ty for the heads up Foinavon.
I think its a bit cheeky for BF to ask to fill in forms for nowt
I regularly go on sites where you get paid 30-50p a time to fill them in! Kerching Grin

J-C-M
I can fill in forms at a rate of 500 per day which on average means income tax free (ssshhhh, don't tell anyone) £150-£250 a day!
Of course the big money and main source of my income is stuffing envelopes. The money would blow your mind

escapee
So it seems the likelihood of you ever making good on your proposed wager are as near as zero as to make no difference.

J-C-M
I've explained above ^^ how I make my wealth

escapee
You want to be seen as walking like a man, but that's impossible if you talk like a little boy.

J-C-M
^^^That sounds like the lyrics of a Johnny Cash song, am I right, mate?

escapee

I am not casting aspersions on your hobby of picking up 30-50p for 10 minutes work and watching adverts, good luck to you on that if 30 pence is a meaningful amount to you, go for it. and enjoy.

J-C-M
You are casting aspersions on my work and it does you no favours. It's not a hobby. I work hard

escapee
But I am pointing out that your reference to being a whale commission payer and hence have some immunity from your behaviour on Betfair Forums,  may not match Betfairs perception of you.

J-C-M
I never said I was a whale. Try and keep your story straight.

escapee

Ultimately, all I am asking is for people to allow me to enjoy discussing Politics betting on 3 or 4 threads with out having that enjoyment spoiled by people who have no interest in betting.
You are welcome to enjoy the other 100's of threads in any manner you choose. But you are not welcome to behave so childishly on threads where the topics concern both my own and Betfairs bottom line.

Where have I acted childishly on a thread you own?
Point out the 3 or 4 threads where I'm not allowed to post please mate.
I can't promise I'll stay away though.
Once I have a shandy or two I get a bit too brave and venture where no man should go.

ATB
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 10, 2022 6:39 PM GMT
Back to Corky's question

Is edy/Stephen Lewis really German? Doesn't sound German do it?

It's hard to keep track on here who said what
Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 10, 2022 6:42 PM GMT
Stephen Lewis 'ated Butler, iirc
Report akabula March 10, 2022 7:01 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55q7MZbMX3w
Report Escapee March 10, 2022 7:47 PM GMT
hey JCM, re your last post in our discussion, fair enough if that's the way you see it, I don't think I've got anything to add, other than to say that I do wish you'd come round to my idea of mutual respect and exchanges with out personal insults.

It's a great face saving path for both of us, and I'm sure both of us could enjoy a bit of banter occasionally, as the underlying theme behind banter is wit and comedy, based on mutual respect.

I didn't really come he to say that small thing above but as I am here to talk about an aspect of your previous post, well, I thought I'd put it in.

What I came to say was about this

J-C-M
I can fill in forms at a rate of 500 per day which on average means income tax free (ssshhhh, don't tell anyone) £150-£250 a day!
Of course the big money and main source of my income is stuffing envelopes. The money would blow your mind

if this is a vein of gold for you, Have you thought of automating it?
I.E. Investing/getting someone to write a program to record and playback mouse clicks and key presses  on Internet Explorer?

I wrote a program a few years back that did exactly this to 'volume' test a betting company website. took me about 10 days or 2 weeks I think, most of that was spent experimenting with different methods of doing it. I could launch and control 56 Internet Explorers on the same laptop, all replaying the same or slightly different set of clicks and key presses.

It sounds like an ideal solution for your venture.

You could probably get someone in eastern Europe or Asia to do it for £100-£500 so it might pay for itself fairly rapidly.

Good Luck with it.

Report Jumping-cuckoo-monk March 10, 2022 7:50 PM GMT
ok, you too
Report Escapee March 10, 2022 7:57 PM GMT
actually, Thinking about it I also wrote something similar for "The Investor"* to enable him to view and control all the over/under markets on here for every in-play match on Betfair from a single button click for each match.

*The Investor, Maybe before your time? He was a massive £40 deposit to £Millions profit winner on here that I think stupidly got himself banned for Premium Charge Avoidance.
I charged him just £400 because I found the project interesting and well, it's always worth being nice to interesting people if you can afford to.
Report Escapee March 10, 2022 7:58 PM GMT
Investor project was probably 15 years ago.
Report irishone March 10, 2022 8:43 PM GMT
Escapee
Report irishone March 10, 2022 8:43 PM GMT
Admire you for speaking the same as I do about the pest
Report politicspunter March 10, 2022 8:44 PM GMT
ex-pest
Report irishone March 10, 2022 8:45 PM GMT
Glad to see the back of him
Report mitolo March 10, 2022 9:17 PM GMT
few on here had as many disagreements with giuseppe as i did late into the night. i called him allsorts and rubbished his putin-mania at great length but i am not in favour of censorship on an adult gambling forum. shame on those who celebrate his removal. a t showing his true colours again. censor in chief. hes removed enough of mine. the greatest censor of opinion in the world at the mo is putin. if you are of a similar mindset, have a look at yourself.

this another candidate for removal
Report politicspunter March 10, 2022 9:21 PM GMT
I wish folks wouldn't blame other Betfair forum users for seemingly having the power to remove and ban members Sad
Report mitolo March 10, 2022 9:35 PM GMT
i dont blame them. the evidence is strong that a certain forum member, who celebrates censorship in a way that no other ever has, is responsible for deleting many of my posts. paranoia you might say, but im only deleted when our posts coincide.

and pp, you denigrate crappen for deleting posters but have nothing to say about a t who actively celebrates their removal.

and you block people you dont like. what are you frightened of? the thought of such a thing to me is risible. let the wanchors say what they like, i will destroy them. why is that not your mindset? if racists and fascists like giuseppe post their nonsense i will take them down by exposing their lies. but if you block them, you cant see it. and it is perpetuated. why can you, not a child, be a fighter against this nonsense, rather than shielding yourself from it?
Report smirnoff2therescue March 10, 2022 11:17 PM GMT
unlucky bignoseLaughLaughLaugh

see ya back ere to celebrate woteva birthday it is ya celebratng next time.......

and b4 the usual loons get on their high horse he did blatantly say to me that he was surprised the big c hadnt seen me off yet.........but it was banter when pulled up on it of course on his part

a nasty bit of work if eva there was one who was gona get me banned a million times ..... and yet hey ho the one wiv the big nose puppet was burned 1stLaughLaughLaugh

its tough out there and real life resides away from this cesspit

#stayhealthy
Report smirnoff2therescue March 10, 2022 11:47 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xf-Lesrkuc
Report smirnoff2therescue March 11, 2022 12:32 AM GMT
. loadsa clowns about and james blunt playing in in background - shame on yous
Report smirnoff2therescue March 11, 2022 12:34 AM GMT
van der man - hav i told ya wivout the link

youtube.com/watch?v=J789GId1kaY
Report bobweenit March 17, 2022 4:09 PM GMT
Anysign of the gellat0 lover, been a while since I sorted him 10 bucks
Report Stickywickets March 17, 2022 4:12 PM GMT
One of the usual suspects got him banned
Report akabula March 17, 2022 4:13 PM GMT
I expect he'll make an appearance soon, possibly on the utube page that other banned users used.
Report edy March 17, 2022 4:41 PM GMT

Mar 17, 2022 -- 5:12PM, Stickywickets wrote:

One of the usual suspects got him banned

An absolutely new user with totally no previous usernames knows the "usual suspects"?

Report Foinavon March 17, 2022 7:00 PM GMT
I expect he'll make an appearance soon, possibly on the utube page that other banned users used.

If you ever go there, put the sound on mute. It's the direst, slit-your-own wrists dirge imaginable.
Report saddo March 17, 2022 7:02 PM GMT
Almost exactly what I said when I looked a few years ago.
Report Foinavon March 17, 2022 7:12 PM GMT
One of Do wah diddy's favourite tunes.
Report akabula March 18, 2022 1:22 PM GMT
As Rab C once commented Music to stun pigs by.
Report Foinavon March 18, 2022 1:26 PM GMT
Watch out for the broken record comment from you know who Aka Grin
Report shiny new shoes please March 19, 2022 4:15 PM GMT
Italy v Wales   ,

Matt Monro - On Days Like These
Report irishone March 21, 2022 4:36 PM GMT
Giuseppe got what he deserved

Made insulting assumptions
Threatened people
Begging for money
Told lies regularly
Report lfc1971 March 21, 2022 4:57 PM GMT
ok if it makes you feel better about your bad behaviour
Report akabula March 21, 2022 5:13 PM GMT
I don't recognise Giuseppe from that description irish apart from the begging which was just a joke that nobody took seriously.
I also find it really sad that a poster can rejoice when another poster gets a ban.
Report politicspunter March 21, 2022 8:49 PM GMT
Isn't it the strangest thing that the shopping channel was set up to try and get folks on here banned, yet those that are then start posting on that channel.
Report Capt__F March 21, 2022 9:25 PM GMT
^ should be banned for your disgusting racists comments
Report moisok March 21, 2022 10:21 PM GMT
punter got rid of him   he is an italiaphobe  - very nasty raycist comments against gus  and his friend porky pine never said a word despite his relationship to the country    you would have thought porky would be all over him for his raycist comments and jibes  but no  - not a peep  - says it all
Report SontaranStratagem March 21, 2022 10:27 PM GMT
Hopefully he’s not banned perm

And he did predict Italy would win a 6 nations match this year Cool

France did the biz grand slam wise though Cool
Report edy March 21, 2022 10:40 PM GMT
moisok • March 21, 2022 10:21 PM GMT
punter got rid of him   he is an italiaphobe  - very nasty raycist comments against gus  and his friend porky pine never said a word despite his relationship to the country    you would have thought porky would be all over him for his raycist comments and jibes  but no  - not a peep  - says it all

The many times you have mentioned nazis just because I am German still hurt deeply, but good to see you are a reformed man these days. Including on Putin after you previously preferred to cheer him on to stop the "nonsense" in the Ukraine regarding alleged EU influence.
Report Foinavon March 21, 2022 10:48 PM GMT
Nazis weren't uniquely German edy, there were Nazi-style parties in many countries.
Report edy March 21, 2022 10:52 PM GMT
I know, but people like moisok, back before Russia decided to not renew his contract when they had to start saving some money due to having been hit by sanctions, often specifically brought up Nazis for no other reason than me being German and to hurt me.
Report edy March 21, 2022 10:55 PM GMT
Though it is ok in the end. It hurt then. It still does, but I understand the actions. If I was not German I'd do that towards Germans as well all day long. Even without pay.
Report moisok March 22, 2022 7:38 PM GMT
and digging up all that coal.  and trying to deny it    - you lot have form  - trying to control europe with an russian speaking ex communist in charge - cuddling up to putin   - what could ever go wrong

merkel presided over the military cutbacks  - what message does that send to putin

worse than boris's lot and landan the center of corruption courtesy of russia  arabs and chinese dowh

and now german ploiticos etc  are squealing coz they won't cut the gas and oil  coz the frau's living room will be cold

supplying duff equipment to the ukraine

not a very good record   - and why would they not want to stop putin's denazification ????   stinks to high heaven
Report edy March 22, 2022 7:55 PM GMT
I really wonder what happened between you always spreading the Kremlin line harder than anyone else and now.
Report moisok March 22, 2022 7:59 PM GMT
why is germany doing so little?  They have been badly led before and were taken in by putin's friend  Merkel and left germany 'right in it'  as they say.
Report edy March 22, 2022 8:05 PM GMT
E.g when you wrote

moisok • April 3, 2021 10:07 PM BST
you must stop picking on german edy  - it is not fair  -  just because they have so much form for pushing east

I see putin is back again to stop  all this nonsense  - it was a stupid move by merkel etc to back nazi groups to gain influence in the Ukraine

you were quite clearly doing the absurd Kremlin propaganda about those in power in the Ukraine being nazis. Along with thinly veiled cheering on Putin to denazify the country.
Report edy March 22, 2022 8:06 PM GMT
So what changed? Contracted by another party now?
Report shiny new shoes please March 24, 2022 11:46 PM GMT
Well my goodness gracious let me tell you the news

Italy v N.Macedonia
-
Mamma mia!
Report akabula May 18, 2022 1:47 PM BST
Still no sign of a return.
Badly missed.
Report PorcupineorPineapple May 18, 2022 1:59 PM BST
Love
Report lfc1971 May 18, 2022 9:11 PM BST
Also we haven’t heard from Foinavon for a while
A very interesting  and intelligent poster . Also I enjoyed his
contributions to the painting thread on chit chat
He is a talented artist .Everyone goes away in the end Sad
Report SontaranStratagem May 18, 2022 9:48 PM BST
Been two months so likely a perm sadly

6 months is the longest temp ban?
Report Capt__F May 18, 2022 10:44 PM BST
E50
to the forum TonyCascarino
Report TimmyRiggins May 19, 2022 12:00 AM BST
Obviously managed to get enough tenners together, and sailed into the sunset Cool
Report akabula May 19, 2022 1:31 PM BST
Had forgotten about that thread LFC.
Yes he was a good poster and uploaded some of his paintings.
How long has he been missing?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com