Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
unitedbiscuits
16 Jan 22 22:18
| Topic/replies: 16,118 | Blogger: unitedbiscuits's blog
UK citizen Malik Faisal Akram took four people hostage for 10 hours before being shot dead.
Pause Switch to Standard View UK terrorist does his stuff in Texas
Show More
Report casemoney January 16, 2022 10:29 PM GMT
At least there was a decent ending
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2022 10:31 PM GMT
bloody Poles
Report moisok January 16, 2022 10:32 PM GMT
use raycysts are so predictable.  An innocent mentally ill patient, on holiday, gunned down by waycyst cops.  BLM will be out on the streets protesting at this outrage

use should be ashamed of your selves - a disgrace
Report Reynard January 16, 2022 10:32 PM GMT
I'll refrain from comment until I've seen what @politicspunter has to say regarding : US law enforcement , shootings and race Mischief
Report moisok January 16, 2022 10:35 PM GMT
I am shocked that the FBI have been able to do this!!
Report moisok January 16, 2022 10:36 PM GMT
I have beaten punter (the well known Italianphobe) to it.
Report moisok January 16, 2022 10:42 PM GMT
I will know the truth when I have read the guardian on this one.
Report johnnythebull January 16, 2022 10:44 PM GMT
apparently he only went to the synagogue to convert to judaism but smth got lost in translation
Report alun2005 January 16, 2022 10:45 PM GMT
Has any UK 'Progressive' appeared yet to condemn this fantastic operation by the US police, counter-terror and law-enforcement bodies?

A truly terrific result. All hostages taken at the synagogue are safe and the terrorist has been killed. It is being said that he was acting in support of a Pakistani Al Qaeda supporter jailed in the USA for 86 yaars.

A wholly appropriate sentence. Britain and Europe would do well to emulate the American example.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/texas-hostage-situation-synagogue-colleyville/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pakistani-sentenced-in-ny-to-86-years-in-prison/
Report Giuseppe January 16, 2022 10:46 PM GMT
there are 200 million Muslims in India

Boris has made it easier for Indians to get UK visas
Report moisok January 16, 2022 10:52 PM GMT
Next  you waycists will be accusing him of anti semitism!!
Report JetLoneStar January 16, 2022 11:14 PM GMT
'does his stuff' made me chuckle Laugh
Report tobermory January 16, 2022 11:16 PM GMT
His family, from Blackburn, say he had mental health issues.
Report moisok January 16, 2022 11:18 PM GMT
I don't think it is funny.  Cops shoot a mentally ill person.  The person he was trying to get released was also mentally ill.  A brace of them and picked on by the polis.  Shameful.  Do you think Boris will create an international crisis over a Blackburn resident being shot in the US??
Report alun2005 January 16, 2022 11:39 PM GMT
It's uncanny how many of these mentally ill sorts are capable of devising schemes which involve intenational travel, crossing borders with disguised intentions, and then executing actions requiring a degree of sophisticated planning.

I can't ever remember this being a regular and routine feature of mentally UK citizens being held in secure institutions, until Peceful Religions came along here to enrich boring pale stale UK life.
Report moisok January 16, 2022 11:48 PM GMT
It is incredible how clever people with particular conditions are able to think in different ways, but also they are able to carry out movements and schemes with outside help
Report casemoney January 17, 2022 1:48 AM GMT
Two teenagers have been arrested in Manchester Shockedas part of the investigation into a hostage-taking incident at a synagogue in Texas on Saturday.
Report Giuseppe January 17, 2022 1:56 AM GMT
Poles?
Report casemoney January 17, 2022 2:30 AM GMT
Not sure G , short odds more mental illness involved
Report Mubey25 January 17, 2022 7:14 AM GMT
The religion of peace is just hate speech, anti-Semitism and homophobia masquerading as faith. Keeps flushing down the toilet.
Report Mubey25 January 17, 2022 7:16 AM GMT
Needs* not keeps lol
Report mecca January 17, 2022 12:34 PM GMT
The international perception of an Englishman has certainly changed over the last few decades
Report casemoney January 17, 2022 12:55 PM GMT
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10403885/Smiling-Manchester-knifeman-caught-CCTV-buying-1-50-blade-used-attack-people-Arndale.html?ito=video_player_click

Seems to be a lot of Mental Illnness in the Manchester Area .I dont even remember hearing about this attack .
Report moisok January 17, 2022 1:39 PM GMT
It is not popular with Guardian readers like my good self

By the way.  Where are they all?  Where have they gone.  I need more of them on here calling out you waycysts and teaching you the correct path.
Report casemoney January 17, 2022 1:41 PM GMT
They are currently Embroiled in an anti drink campaign on another thread Mo ..
Report moisok January 17, 2022 1:41 PM GMT
That will go down like a pint of p!ss  ha ha
Report alun2005 January 17, 2022 7:18 PM GMT
Two teenagers have been arrested in Manchester as part of the investigation into a hostage-taking incident at a synagogue in Texas on Saturday.

There you have it. That's Britain's rosy future for you in a nutshell. Along with the parachuting of (subsequently disgraced) persons such as Webbe and Onasanya into reasonably safe Parliementary seats, that's exactly how the left-wing 'progressives' want it.

You can also be sure they're still screaming for the Jihadi Schoolgirl to be allowed back here as a citizen.
Report casemoney January 17, 2022 7:51 PM GMT
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-60023181     looks like this one was a non terror event ,unless you are a woman that is ..
Report moisok January 18, 2022 6:34 PM GMT
Where are the progressives to complain about the US polis??
Report Giuseppe January 18, 2022 6:34 PM GMT
was one to intelligence agencies apparently
Report Giuseppe January 18, 2022 6:35 PM GMT
was KNOWN to intelligence agencies apparently
Report moisok January 18, 2022 6:37 PM GMT
well.  that is a relief . lessons will be learnt no doubt
Report Giuseppe January 18, 2022 6:37 PM GMT
lol
Report unitedbiscuits January 18, 2022 6:40 PM GMT
Im a Guardian reader. What has that got to do with it? Nothing. But if you voted for Brexit, that has everything to do with it. As Guiseppe so rightly reminds you on this thread:- you booted out the Polish plumbers and fostered the terrorists.
Report Giuseppe January 18, 2022 6:49 PM GMT
Hong KongersLove IndiansLove
Report saddo January 18, 2022 7:29 PM GMT
Difficult to believe the US let this guy in, given his history.
Report Giuseppe January 18, 2022 7:33 PM GMT
priority is stopping unvaccinated at the moment saddo
Report Slicer January 18, 2022 7:36 PM GMT
A person "of Asian appearance with mental health issues". Who'd have thunk it. A true statement-I spoke to a distant US cousin who actually said "He's a son of Britain!" Only another 46 thousand Jihadi sympathisers in the UK for the US to worry about. At least the US authorities dealt with the situation appropriately. Just goes to show that mental health issues can be fatal!
Report saddo January 18, 2022 7:36 PM GMT
He must have tested negative, inshallah
Report moisok January 19, 2022 10:22 PM GMT
but where are all the 'friends' of the mentally ill persons - usually they are all over this like a rash  - the progressives like pp pp AT etc conspicuously absent

I mean to say - shirley they would at least be having a go at the polis overreaction
Report moisok January 20, 2022 9:36 PM GMT
It is strange they are not all over this attack by the polis on a mentally ill man
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com