Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
unitedbiscuits
16 Jan 22 22:18
| Topic/replies: 16,151 | Blogger: unitedbiscuits's blog
UK citizen Malik Faisal Akram took four people hostage for 10 hours before being shot dead.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 41
By:
casemoney
When: 16 Jan 22 22:29
At least there was a decent ending
By:
Giuseppe
When: 16 Jan 22 22:31
bloody Poles
By:
moisok
When: 16 Jan 22 22:32
use raycysts are so predictable.  An innocent mentally ill patient, on holiday, gunned down by waycyst cops.  BLM will be out on the streets protesting at this outrage

use should be ashamed of your selves - a disgrace
By:
Reynard
When: 16 Jan 22 22:32
I'll refrain from comment until I've seen what @politicspunter has to say regarding : US law enforcement , shootings and race Mischief
By:
moisok
When: 16 Jan 22 22:35
I am shocked that the FBI have been able to do this!!
By:
moisok
When: 16 Jan 22 22:36
I have beaten punter (the well known Italianphobe) to it.
By:
moisok
When: 16 Jan 22 22:42
I will know the truth when I have read the guardian on this one.
By:
johnnythebull
When: 16 Jan 22 22:44
apparently he only went to the synagogue to convert to judaism but smth got lost in translation
By:
alun2005
When: 16 Jan 22 22:45
Has any UK 'Progressive' appeared yet to condemn this fantastic operation by the US police, counter-terror and law-enforcement bodies?

A truly terrific result. All hostages taken at the synagogue are safe and the terrorist has been killed. It is being said that he was acting in support of a Pakistani Al Qaeda supporter jailed in the USA for 86 yaars.

A wholly appropriate sentence. Britain and Europe would do well to emulate the American example.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/texas-hostage-situation-synagogue-colleyville/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pakistani-sentenced-in-ny-to-86-years-in-prison/
By:
Giuseppe
When: 16 Jan 22 22:46
there are 200 million Muslims in India

Boris has made it easier for Indians to get UK visas
By:
moisok
When: 16 Jan 22 22:52
Next  you waycists will be accusing him of anti semitism!!
By:
JetLoneStar
When: 16 Jan 22 23:14
'does his stuff' made me chuckle Laugh
By:
tobermory
When: 16 Jan 22 23:16
His family, from Blackburn, say he had mental health issues.
By:
moisok
When: 16 Jan 22 23:18
I don't think it is funny.  Cops shoot a mentally ill person.  The person he was trying to get released was also mentally ill.  A brace of them and picked on by the polis.  Shameful.  Do you think Boris will create an international crisis over a Blackburn resident being shot in the US??
By:
alun2005
When: 16 Jan 22 23:39
It's uncanny how many of these mentally ill sorts are capable of devising schemes which involve intenational travel, crossing borders with disguised intentions, and then executing actions requiring a degree of sophisticated planning.

I can't ever remember this being a regular and routine feature of mentally UK citizens being held in secure institutions, until Peceful Religions came along here to enrich boring pale stale UK life.
By:
moisok
When: 16 Jan 22 23:48
It is incredible how clever people with particular conditions are able to think in different ways, but also they are able to carry out movements and schemes with outside help
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Jan 22 01:48
Two teenagers have been arrested in Manchester Shockedas part of the investigation into a hostage-taking incident at a synagogue in Texas on Saturday.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 17 Jan 22 01:56
Poles?
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Jan 22 02:30
Not sure G , short odds more mental illness involved
By:
Mubey25
When: 17 Jan 22 07:14
The religion of peace is just hate speech, anti-Semitism and homophobia masquerading as faith. Keeps flushing down the toilet.
By:
Mubey25
When: 17 Jan 22 07:16
Needs* not keeps lol
By:
mecca
When: 17 Jan 22 12:34
The international perception of an Englishman has certainly changed over the last few decades
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Jan 22 12:55
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10403885/Smiling-Manchester-knifeman-caught-CCTV-buying-1-50-blade-used-attack-people-Arndale.html?ito=video_player_click

Seems to be a lot of Mental Illnness in the Manchester Area .I dont even remember hearing about this attack .
By:
moisok
When: 17 Jan 22 13:39
It is not popular with Guardian readers like my good self

By the way.  Where are they all?  Where have they gone.  I need more of them on here calling out you waycysts and teaching you the correct path.
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Jan 22 13:41
They are currently Embroiled in an anti drink campaign on another thread Mo ..
By:
moisok
When: 17 Jan 22 13:41
That will go down like a pint of p!ss  ha ha
By:
alun2005
When: 17 Jan 22 19:18
Two teenagers have been arrested in Manchester as part of the investigation into a hostage-taking incident at a synagogue in Texas on Saturday.

There you have it. That's Britain's rosy future for you in a nutshell. Along with the parachuting of (subsequently disgraced) persons such as Webbe and Onasanya into reasonably safe Parliementary seats, that's exactly how the left-wing 'progressives' want it.

You can also be sure they're still screaming for the Jihadi Schoolgirl to be allowed back here as a citizen.
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Jan 22 19:51
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-60023181     looks like this one was a non terror event ,unless you are a woman that is ..
By:
moisok
When: 18 Jan 22 18:34
Where are the progressives to complain about the US polis??
By:
Giuseppe
When: 18 Jan 22 18:34
was one to intelligence agencies apparently
By:
Giuseppe
When: 18 Jan 22 18:35
was KNOWN to intelligence agencies apparently
By:
moisok
When: 18 Jan 22 18:37
well.  that is a relief . lessons will be learnt no doubt
By:
Giuseppe
When: 18 Jan 22 18:37
lol
By:
unitedbiscuits
When: 18 Jan 22 18:40
Im a Guardian reader. What has that got to do with it? Nothing. But if you voted for Brexit, that has everything to do with it. As Guiseppe so rightly reminds you on this thread:- you booted out the Polish plumbers and fostered the terrorists.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 18 Jan 22 18:49
Hong KongersLove IndiansLove
By:
saddo
When: 18 Jan 22 19:29
Difficult to believe the US let this guy in, given his history.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 18 Jan 22 19:33
priority is stopping unvaccinated at the moment saddo
By:
Slicer
When: 18 Jan 22 19:36
A person "of Asian appearance with mental health issues". Who'd have thunk it. A true statement-I spoke to a distant US cousin who actually said "He's a son of Britain!" Only another 46 thousand Jihadi sympathisers in the UK for the US to worry about. At least the US authorities dealt with the situation appropriately. Just goes to show that mental health issues can be fatal!
By:
saddo
When: 18 Jan 22 19:36
He must have tested negative, inshallah
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo