Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tobermory
05 Jan 22 08:47
| Topic/replies: 55,996 | Blogger: tobermory's blog
No vaccine,   no worries Laugh

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 30  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 30 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 1,187
By:
A_T
When: 05 Jan 22 08:53
Novak Djokovic could be denied entry to Australia, says PM amid backlash over exemption

Australia’s prime minister has plunged Novak Djokovic’s appearance at the Australian Open into uncertainty, warning the world No 1 must provide acceptable proof that he cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons.

Australians reacted with fury after the world No 1 Djokovic was granted a medical exemption from vaccination against Covid-19 in order to play at this month’s tournament.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/novak-djokovic-granted-medical-exemption-to-play-in-australian-open-dx6gss525

a man who really knows how to make himself popular Grin
By:
tobermory
When: 05 Jan 22 08:55
'Australians react angrily'

doctor Stephen Parnis:

"I don't care how good a tennis player he is. If he's refusing to get vaccinated he shouldn't be allowed in. If this exemption is true it sets an appalling example to millions seeking to reduce #Covid19Aus risk to themselves & others.#Vaccination shows respect, Novak."
By:
lfc1971
When: 05 Jan 22 08:58
Djokovic isn’t Australian and doesn’t need to be in Australia
Therefore whether he has some medical exemption reason is neither here nor there
he shouldn’t be allowed in
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 05 Jan 22 09:17
It's not just Djokovic.. Multiple tennis\sports stars have exemptions
I've 3 it anyone wants 1.Laugh
Kazakhstan dan .. Hypocrite of the week..Grin
only be possible in “exceptional circumstances if you have an acute medical condition”.  Bite me
By:
clouded leopard
When: 05 Jan 22 11:51
Lol

And the ****how rolls on in the worlds largest penal colony

Djoko shouldn't have to prove ****
It's a private matter

Why he should even want to go there is beyond me

Nothing to prove

Aussie gov need their entrails removed
By:
A_T
When: 05 Jan 22 12:00
It's a private matter

only if he stays out of Australia - if he wants to visit other countries he has to abide by their rules

agree though he should stay away from Australia if he won't get vaccinated - and the UK as well. Thanks.
By:
salmon spray
When: 05 Jan 22 12:09
If he is allowed to play it will finally ruin his reputation if he doesn't give the reason for his "medical exemption", There will be a strong suspicion he has other drugs in his system with which the vaccine might clash. Not that I believe it given that Djokovic has always struck me as having the personality of a saint.
By:
A_T
When: 05 Jan 22 12:10
maybe being treated for asthma - which these days is a requirement for most top sportspeople Wink
By:
saddo
When: 05 Jan 22 12:13
Could be that, but could be that he just has principles he is prepared to stand up for, and he can afford to do so.
By:
lfc1971
When: 05 Jan 22 12:17
I don’t think it’s principled to pretend to have a medical exemption
In any event exemptions are not meant for that purpose
By:
DancingBraveTheBest
When: 05 Jan 22 12:20
Ive pretended all alone so i dont have to wear a face mask Happy
By:
lfc1971
When: 05 Jan 22 12:22
That’s going about your daily life ,that may be fine or not it’s a matter of opinion -  not playing tennis in Australia
By:
saddo
When: 05 Jan 22 12:23
The Tennis body clearly want him in their tournament and might have offered him a dodgy way in, the PM seems to have scuppered that. Greece got into the EU in a similar manner.
By:
clouded leopard
When: 05 Jan 22 12:35
lfc197105 Jan 22 12:17Joined: 06 Nov 11 | Topic/replies: 55,975 | Blogger: lfc1971's blog
I don’t think it’s principled to pretend to have a medical exemption
In any event exemptions are not meant for that purpose

Pretending ?
By:
SirNorbertClarke
When: 05 Jan 22 12:44
Apparently in Australia if you have had COVID in the last 6 months you can be medically exempt from vaccination.
By:
layingisthewayforward
When: 05 Jan 22 12:54
Completely understand why an elite athlete wouldn't take the vaccine however bending the rules to allow him in is a different matter.
By:
layingisthewayforward
When: 05 Jan 22 12:56
Although this isn't really anything new. Elite sports people have been travelling the globe throughout this pandemic while us mere mortals have been locked down.
By:
Mubey25
When: 05 Jan 22 13:12
He knows the vaccine and pandemic is all BS. I feel for him, I wouldn't want to disclose private medical information, no matter how many stranger's lives are put at risk, even though that isn't actually what's happening.
By:
salmon spray
When: 05 Jan 22 13:36
He might not kill anybody directly but he would likely be the cause of 1000s of deaths as people think if he can't be bovvered why should I.
By:
saddo
When: 05 Jan 22 13:40
You think people would give up a slavish acceptance to be jabbed because of one man? Not very likely is it. As for thousands of deaths from omicron as a result of that unlikely happening, well..............
By:
edy
When: 05 Jan 22 13:48
Mubey25 • January 5, 2022 1:12 PM GMT
He knows the vaccine and pandemic is all BS.

Djokovic also thinks you can make toxic water safe with the power of your positive thoughts.
By:
edy
When: 05 Jan 22 13:52
He tends to hang out with...uhm...spiritual figures.
By:
A_T
When: 05 Jan 22 13:53
He knows the vaccine and pandemic is all BS.

he's against all vaccines. his wife thinks covid might be caused by 5g. the couple should post on here - maybe they already do.
By:
salmon spray
When: 05 Jan 22 13:55
They both have 500 forum names imo.
By:
xmoneyx
When: 05 Jan 22 14:17
Djokovic is skippy his vacc
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 05 Jan 22 14:20
Hes being threatened with none entry?
By:
Mubey25
When: 05 Jan 22 14:32
Let's quit pretending that the vaccine is the be all and end all.
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 05 Jan 22 14:33
how's callum & the thousands of other sports stars doing un jabbed ?
By:
clouded leopard
When: 05 Jan 22 14:57
Mubey2505 Jan 22 14:32Joined: 03 Nov 21 | Topic/replies: 67 | Blogger: Mubey25's blog
Let's quit pretending that the vaccine is the be all and end all.

Maybe just the end all part Mubey Mischief
By:
Corky
When: 05 Jan 22 15:01
Really disappointed in Australia. Used to bang on about their rugged pioneer spirit. Turns out they are more sheepish than us.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 05 Jan 22 15:08
They have a reputation in sport not actual society, they’re actually quite wimpish in general

They might have a good gob on them out on the cricket field but they dont back it up in a fight as they cant fight.

Id be more wary of a yank in a bar than an Aussie
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 05 Jan 22 15:10
A London rough pub vs an Aussie bar Laugh

The cockneys are nasty cants in a fight compared to the aussies
By:
xmoneyx
When: 05 Jan 22 15:20
BREAKING: World No. 1 tennis player Novak Djokovic has reportedly been refused entry to Australia following a national outpouring of rage over his vaccine mandate exemption. It’s unclear what Djokovic can now do to enter Australia
By:
mrtopnotch
When: 05 Jan 22 15:21
Are The Ashes still on ?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 05 Jan 22 15:28
"Australians reacted with fury"

Crazy
By:
Giuseppe
When: 05 Jan 22 15:28
it is a matter of crucial national security that this man gets a vaccine that stops transmission by 40%!
By:
Giuseppe
When: 05 Jan 22 15:30
"a man who really knows how to make himself popular"

Novak has been trying to ingratiate himself to fans for years

they still hate him

they can all **** off
By:
Mubey25
When: 05 Jan 22 15:36
Maybe just the end all part Mubey

Sure, cases are still sky high amongst the vaxxed, experts backtracking on what they said about the vax and talks of a 4th jab.

Also a message to all Aussies outraged atm, keep complying idiots.
By:
SontaranStratagem
When: 05 Jan 22 15:47
Reacted with fury? What did they do shout “mate” Crazy
Page 1 of 30  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 30 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo