Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Capt__F
31 Dec 21 22:53
| Topic/replies: 19,677 | Blogger: Capt__F's blog
tangent

but HNY alun Coolhope all good
Pause Switch to Standard View Progressive London ends 2021 with...
Show More
Report casemoney February 21, 2022 4:49 PM GMT
Looks like he was making good use of the Bike lanes and also the Rail network ,Unloaded on a woman's bag on a train  from Waterloo

Prison term far too short , this will not be the last you here of this Man Sad
Report casemoney February 21, 2022 4:50 PM GMT
The SR list for life will be no deterrent .
Report Stickywickets February 21, 2022 5:08 PM GMT
Could be worse, NY has no cash bail
Deranged killers wandering around with 100's of serious offences on their raps sheets
They tend to be 13%ers too
Report moisok February 21, 2022 5:17 PM GMT
like I say   - none of you live here and have no idea what it is like  - or what locals feel about it - they report incidents but polis take no action so the gangs simply take over the streets in certain areas

I only know of one poster on here who lives in london
Report Whisperingdeath February 21, 2022 6:19 PM GMT
Was the Policeman Rapist jailed alun?

How many other policeman in the Met are on bail for sexual offences alun?
Report Whisperingdeath February 21, 2022 6:24 PM GMT
I live here moisok

It is fantastic. The greatest capital city in the World. The Fifth Columnists might try and spread their filth but London carries on. Don’t t believe the losers on here. Opera, dance, theatre and music is the best in the World. The scared Sally’s can hide behind their sofa’s.

The only horror is the price of beer
Report moisok February 21, 2022 7:05 PM GMT
I always knew you did  - the only one

but a lot of single women and oldies are not happy with the goings on in their streets, ally ways,  carparks and other gathering places next to their high rises and flats etc   - it is not just press propaganda

we are not talking about the west end here  it is not where most of us live
Report Whisperingdeath February 21, 2022 7:12 PM GMT
Were those places you talk about ever safe moisok?
Report moisok February 21, 2022 9:16 PM GMT
Plaistow and southwark in the news today but it would be very waycyst to mention it - usual suspects
Report cryoftruth February 21, 2022 9:29 PM GMT
Another what up tonight good in Fulham?
Report cryoftruth February 21, 2022 9:31 PM GMT
That would be moisok spreading more racial hatred again.
Report cryoftruth February 21, 2022 9:32 PM GMT
He cannot help it.
Report cryoftruth February 21, 2022 9:34 PM GMT
There was another racist just the same called AHHunter.

He was banned for racism and his speciality was going on about

“You don’t live here with all these non white immigrants”

Just like moisok the most prejudiced fanatic totally obsessed with race hate.
Report Giuseppe February 21, 2022 9:37 PM GMT
i think we know what you would have done if you were a cop in rotherham mate
Report cryoftruth February 21, 2022 9:40 PM GMT

Plaistow and southwark in the news today but it would be very waycyst to mention it - usual suspects

But you do mention is moisok.

Nothing at all to do with your alleged “usual suspects”  being black.?

Oh I see, it was because they were black. What a shock, moisok whining on again with his anti black propaganda.

Oh we know moisok. You hate lack people. We understand. Never mind that’s alright then.
Report Giuseppe February 21, 2022 9:42 PM GMT
that was a bit below the belt what i just posted, i take that back
Report cryoftruth February 21, 2022 9:44 PM GMT

i think we know what you would have done if you were a cop in rotherham mate

Treated people equally under the law and not use examples of very nasty crime as a means to deliberately spread race hatred like moisok.
Report casemoney February 21, 2022 9:46 PM GMT
Unfixable .
Report casemoney February 21, 2022 9:47 PM GMT
Serious issues with Crime in London  , treble it up with Baltimore and Chicago in the states ,The triplet towns
Report alun2005 February 21, 2022 10:05 PM GMT
Time for our monthly look at 'The Newham Recorder' crime pages, to see how London and Britain's Flagship Progressive  Multicultural Paradise is getting on with life.

Wait - what's this? News of ANOTHER rapist recently sentenced, this time for a much more pleasing 19 years after "a campaign of domestic abuse".

https://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/crime/upton-park-abuser-jailed-for-19-years-8672762
Report alun2005 February 21, 2022 10:11 PM GMT
Well, well, well.

Imagine my shock, ANOTHER 'extremely dangerous' rapist recently jailed, this time for 20 years.

What is it about these savages that makes them feel entitled to act in this manner?   

I can't see arguments were raised in court about the lack of Youth Club facilities that caused him to behave in this way.

https://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/crime/abdallah-baballah-jailed-for-newham-and-dagenham-attacks-8668216
Report Giuseppe February 21, 2022 10:13 PM GMT
are you PJW mate
Report alun2005 February 21, 2022 10:14 PM GMT
I don't recall hearing much about this terror plot, but mercifully it was stopped before a blogger in ROTTERDAM could be murdered.

A story that beggars belief.

https://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/crime/muhammad-gohir-khan-convicted-of-conspiracy-to-murder-8654480
Report alun2005 February 21, 2022 10:19 PM GMT
An update on the teenager who decided to squirt acid in the face of a boy he ws tryig to rob, causing life-changing injuries.

Guilty. A pitifully inadequate 8 year sentemce issued.

The Defence don't appear to have played the 'Not Enough Youth facilities" card either, which at least one Phoney Oxford Don has suggested is a major reason for youth crime. 

https://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/crime/jailed-linden-crick-acid-attack-8635852
Report saddo February 21, 2022 10:25 PM GMT
The Recorder is always a very colourful read.
Report alun2005 February 22, 2022 5:50 PM GMT
Law-abiding, decent London citizens are not seemingly free from attack by Islamist Terrorists, even when the terrorists are imprisoned.

Here's another horror story, and it took place in a 'High Security' unit of Belmarsh Prison of all places.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/three-convicted-terrorists-found-guilty-122439498.html
Report moisok February 22, 2022 5:57 PM GMT
It is strange how wd and the rest of the progressives seek to defend them and try to confuse the issue.
They then rush to attack those who raise this serious issue.
It says a lot about wd and the rest of the supporters.

The polis know about the gangs and the insurgents  but fail to act because they fear to touch them.  Most of the locals would support the polis if they swept the streets clean.  They did it during the covid panicdemic  but can't find the manpower to do something about london streets.
Report alun2005 February 22, 2022 6:09 PM GMT
Let’s not forget that various Useful Idiot ‘Progressives’ have inexplicably campaigned for the re-education and even early release of Islamist Terrorist prisoners.

The inevitable outcome of such insane vanity projects was observed all too clearly in November 2019 when two ‘Progressives’ were themselves murdered at Fishmongers Hall by an Islamist Terrorist on early release.

He was sharing a classroom with them, as part of an absurd ‘rehabilitation’ initiative which the world would have survived very nicely without. Alas the murdered students didn’t.

The project has subsequently been cancelled.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-59952809
Report moisok February 22, 2022 6:12 PM GMT
It is most odd.  It is their targets who seek to defend them - the irony.
Report moisok February 22, 2022 6:13 PM GMT
Oh dear!  That is horrendously embarrassing.  The error of their ways - after the horse etc
Report alun2005 February 22, 2022 11:14 PM GMT
Two more savages now beind bars for 24 and 22 years respectively after being convicted of a 'brutal' 2019 murder. They would have been teenagers at the time.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/tower-hamlets-alimuz-zaman-stabbed-almal-islam-mofizur-rahman-b983731.html
Report alun2005 February 22, 2022 11:17 PM GMT
News emerging in the last few hours of a 14 yar old boy airlifted to hospital with serious knife wounds.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10540179/Boy-14-rushed-hospital-stabbing-east-London-police-say-two-men-custody.html
Report alun2005 February 22, 2022 11:22 PM GMT
Still, I guess that these pesky TRUE and FACTUAL newspaper articles are a case of (and I quote) "The Fifth Columnists might try and spread their filth but London carries on".

The inhabitants certainly carry on stabbing on a regular basis.
Report alun2005 April 19, 2022 12:33 PM BST
Even a former World Champion Boxer and his wife can’t move through the streets of Progressive London without being robbed at gunpoint.

You can see now why some utterly delusional London folk say of their city

It is fantastic. The greatest capital city in the World. The Fifth Columnists might try and spread their filth but London carries on. Don’t t believe the losers on here. Opera, dance, theatre and music is the best in the World. The scared Sally’s can hide behind their sofa’s.

and not forgetting this beauty

You can walk anywhere in London at any time of the day or night unless of course you don’t have any

Personally, I’m not sure whether a night at the opera will be a great comfort to anyone or his wife after being robbed at gunpoint.

https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/news/amir-khan-wife-faryal-makhdoom-220641168.html
Report lfc1971 April 19, 2022 1:12 PM BST
I have to go to London sometimes and I dread it
visiting is bad enough but living there borders on madness
It’s a *********!!!!
Report moisok April 21, 2022 9:02 PM BST
us londoners  survived the blitz I will have you know  lfc  - you is a coward - we will resist!!

the 5th column is everywhere
Report casemoney April 22, 2022 12:42 AM BST
Finished MO  , and you know it mate Sad  Khan will be Mayor till he packs in , and you can bet very Short odds it wont  be a Smith or Jones who will be taking over ..
Report moisok April 22, 2022 7:44 PM BST
a bit like custer's last stand - and would they know what that was -  we are getting surrounded
Report DenzilPenberthy April 22, 2022 10:49 PM BST
Good Morning Brixton - just another day in paradise

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=5MWW7SGAXRG1
Report casemoney April 25, 2022 1:11 PM BST
Mass Murder in a house in Bermondsey Sad
Report DenzilPenberthy April 25, 2022 1:40 PM BST
Sure to be vids being shared on private social medias
Report DenzilPenberthy April 25, 2022 1:40 PM BST
Not that I'm keen to see mass murders
Report alun2005 April 25, 2022 1:47 PM BST
b-b-b-but

You can walk anywhere in London at any time of the day or night unless of course you don’t have any
Report politicspunter April 25, 2022 1:54 PM BST
Excellent thread. Keeps all the forum racists in one place.
Report Stickywickets April 25, 2022 2:11 PM BST
A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after four people were stabbed to death in London

More dying in Landan town than UkraineSurprised
Report Reynard April 25, 2022 2:26 PM BST
politicspunter • April 25, 2022 1:54 PM BST

What on earth has race got to do with it ? Usual throwaway label in an attempt to stifle discourse Whoops
Report Stickywickets April 25, 2022 2:33 PM BST
A school in Surrey is on lockdown as armed police investigate reports of a concern for safety.

The Elmbridge Beat of Surrey Police tweeted: "Uniformed and armed officers at scene at Esher C of E High School following reports of a concern for safety.
Report alun2005 April 25, 2022 4:29 PM BST
Bermondsey update. Shocking.

Doesn't look like the Met have contacted their Crystal Balls Division yet so they can conclude "Mental Health Issues" which makes a refreshing change.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-61215051
Report saddo April 25, 2022 4:34 PM BST
politicspunter 25 Apr 22 13:54 

You are obviously assuming the killer is non white, please keep your racist stereotyping to yourself.
Report casemoney April 25, 2022 6:32 PM BST
Spot on Saddo I have no Idea of race re this Murder , Freeloader PP adds nothing to any thread  as usual ..
Report alun2005 April 26, 2022 1:06 PM BST
Bermondsey update. Absolutely appalling killing of 3 women, including a grandmother and much-respected NHS worker.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/southwark-bermondsey-stabbing-delaford-road-london-police-b996048.html

Why aren't Black Lives Matter and (for example) Diane Abbott all over this killing, expressing disgust and calling for the community to come forward and help police with any information that might help them nail the killer???  Can't see anything relevant on their websites and social media, although mystifyingly I do see BLM material highly critical of policing in general.
Report lfc1971 April 26, 2022 1:11 PM BST
This country seems to be rapidly moving downwards into madness
Report Stickywickets April 28, 2022 7:53 AM BST
Joshua Jacques will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court charged with the murders

Wonder what the motive was?
https://www.gbnews.uk/news/man-charged-over-murder-of-four-family-members-in-london/282963
Report alun2005 May 11, 2022 12:53 PM BST
Surprise, surprise. A MOBO Award winner is currently wanted by Police, having reportedly failed to appear in court to answer a number of serious charges. 

One of the 'Grime' lads no less. These were the guys, along with their ‘Drill’ counterparts who enthused about Corbyn before the 2019 Election.

Not only is this fragrant gentleman a stalwart of the nauseating MOBO Awards but has also, ridiculously, been awarded an MBE for his 'Services to Music". I can only think that maybe he didn't release any recordings that year, and consequently was honoured for not polluting the airwaves?

If you see this man out there on the streets of Progressive London or elsewhere, do please contact police immediately and report his whereabouts.

https://uk.yahoo.com/grime-star-wiley-wanted-police-090000399.html
Report politicspunter May 11, 2022 12:56 PM BST
Excellent thread. Keeps all the racists in one place and away from the rest of the forum.
Report casemoney May 11, 2022 1:20 PM BST
Wiley, who is known as the Godfather of Grime, was awarded an MBE for his services to music in 2018.

Out of the Hamlets I see  ..
Report casemoney May 11, 2022 6:28 PM BST
Broke into a Kickboxers house and Attacked Him , Not many do that TBF Grin
Report casemoney May 11, 2022 6:29 PM BST
Ex world champ kickboxer as well Plain
Report casemoney May 12, 2022 4:21 PM BST
https://twitter.com/pauldbowen/status/1524427078690615296

A new take on the School lunch Break ,We used to pop to the Chip shop
Report alun2005 May 12, 2022 4:27 PM BST
Please don't worry. A Progressive will be along at any moment to loftily inform us that :

and of course that old chestnut

You can walk anywhere in London at any time of the day or night
Report casemoney May 12, 2022 4:31 PM BST
Maybe WD can send the poor Woman that message I am sure she will be happy to receive it .

No Sign of the Police arriving Wonder what they were doing ?
Report Cardinal Scott May 12, 2022 4:37 PM BST
All crime fell during the New Labour years, food banks were scarce, minimum wage introduced (which Tories opposed)

DEAL WITH IT FORUM TORIES!

You made your bed now lie in it!

The State Of Britain!

Report casemoney May 12, 2022 4:38 PM BST
The Attacker doing a Fine impression of Norman Bates  , Perhaps a bit of Advertising work in the Pipeline ,Wilkinson Sword ?
Report casemoney May 12, 2022 4:39 PM BST
I think we would agree it is in a Progressive State Scott   ..
Report casemoney May 13, 2022 12:50 PM BST
Boy 15  Arrested

“We understand the concern that will spread through our communities in relation to this horribly violent incident.

“We would like to reassure parents and local residents that enhanced, highly visible patrols will take place at the end of the school day  Laugh
Report casemoney May 13, 2022 1:18 PM BST
Imagine you had a child who had to attend this School ? Kids with Machetes wandering around Sad
Report moisok May 13, 2022 7:08 PM BST
what amuses me is the progs on here rush to defend the usual suspects 
Landan has gone already
we are well on our way
300/20,000     but what will they do with the usual lot and their fellow dealers
Report moisok May 13, 2022 7:11 PM BST
I wonder how many gang members attend ballet these day-- Never see them at ballet or opera but you never know
but the other lot will have it all banned eventually
Report politicspunter May 13, 2022 7:29 PM BST
Excellent thread. Keeps all the racists in one place and away from the rest of the forum.
Report casemoney May 13, 2022 7:47 PM BST
Pish off and go and wash your Car Ya Mug
Report moisok May 13, 2022 8:47 PM BST
I see a 'friend'  one of punters, has been active in
  Aachen
Report mecca May 13, 2022 9:11 PM BST
Hard to find any info about "incident" in Aachen.... not newsworthy, apparently ... Random multiple stabbings in Germany. I wonder why this has become a 'thing'
Report saddo May 13, 2022 10:44 PM BST
I've just found it on DW. 1 attacker and 200 police turned up, overkill probably but it puts our lot to shame
Report alun2005 May 16, 2022 9:37 PM BST
The Metropolitan Police can't even go about their legitimate duties in Progressive London without thugs doing their damnedest to prevent them carrying out what was reported as an "immigration raid".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10817207/Violent-clashes-break-police-crowds-east-London.html

Chilling echoes of the appalling scenes in Glasgow last year when Immigration Officers were prevented from deporting individuals.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/crime/kenmure-street-police-order-release-of-men-after-deportation-raid-standoff-in-glasgow-street-where-residents-blocked-uk-border-agency-3235254
Report politicspunter May 16, 2022 9:41 PM BST
Report alun2005 May 17, 2022 5:47 PM BST
Desperate news again from Progressive London, this time from South Ealing. A 21 year old young woman has been stabbed to death in an alley.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/woman-21-stabbed-death-west-115841884.html

This appalling turn of events will doubtless come as a surprise to at least one progressive on here, who previously advised us

and

You can walk anywhere in London at any time of the day or night

The news link above suggests differently

One local resident, who gave his name as Tamy, 41, told the PA news agency: “Yeah it’s pretty shocking – I don’t know anyone who would walk through that alleyway at night.
“It’s always been a bit rough and somewhere to avoid – loads of drug dealing and that kind of thing.
Report Cardinal Scott May 17, 2022 5:54 PM BST
Alun you are a forum extremist. Do you know how large Greater London is and what a gigantic population it holds?  Evil has occurred every day in London since London existed. As with every large city on earth.
Report moisok May 17, 2022 7:55 PM BST
Of course let's not ask why so many of certain groups are involved in crime and pile up the numbers in jail - let's bury it by crying waycyst at every turn  or accuse people of being extreme.  I think it is extreme to try and cover the facts up.
Report alun2005 May 18, 2022 9:45 AM BST
Another story that beggars belief, were it not so totally predictable.

The Progressive London effect reaches Suffolk.

A tale of kidnap, beatings, repeated rape, bodily harm, blades, drugs and Cultural Enrichment.

Thankfully it also involves a conviction, although as yet there are no details of the sentence these thugs can expect.

I'm sure every sane one of us will hope they never see freedom again, but I can't speak for the (alleged) Progressives.

Maybe one of the Progressives will turn up again and blame the 'Savage Tory Cuts' for the failure to give these thugs the Table Tennis games at the Youth Clubs that such people are crying out for.

https://www.mylondon.news/news/north-london-news/girl-17-kidnapped-raped-attacked-23988744
Report Cardinal Scott May 18, 2022 9:57 AM BST
Beyond The Pale you are Alun.
Report lfc1971 May 18, 2022 10:09 AM BST
Nothing good comes out of London
It’s no longer the capital of England but a failed multicultural experiment
It’s finished .
Report Cardinal Scott May 18, 2022 10:11 AM BST
The highest concentration of wealth in Europe is finished is it lfc?
Report lfc1971 May 18, 2022 10:17 AM BST
That’s not London , is it ?
Report lfc1971 May 18, 2022 10:20 AM BST
You see there is the city , and there are the places that are closer to the towns and cities
of any other crime ridden part of the world
A bit like the shanty towns around Calais , only worse
Report moisok May 18, 2022 12:52 PM BST
and exactly how many of the cultural progressives live here - I only know of one on this site
Report moisok May 18, 2022 12:56 PM BST
just for starters - many of the youngsters carry knives for defence  - can you imagine!!    and what do the progs do about it  - what are the politicoes doing  - they just stop the police doing their job - 
some time back I| remember the cops doing a purge around the waterloo area(good pub there too)  and cut crime by 30 percent 

did the same in hartlepool  and they sidelined the polis  commander -    - I think he was elected as the  mayor  ha ha
Report moisok May 18, 2022 12:57 PM BST
It's the lack of youth clubs  - we had a small one  and look how I turned out - in mini dress and heels  - WOT went wrong.

Or maybe it is down to personal and cultural values??
Report casemoney May 18, 2022 7:11 PM BST
A truely Sickening case Alun Sad Poor girl
Report casemoney May 18, 2022 7:11 PM BST
Nothing good comes out of London

Nothing wrong with the M1 and the M4 imo
Report alun2005 May 20, 2022 5:24 PM BST
Surprisingly one bit of good news HAS emerged from Progressive London today.

A man charged with 'Attempted Murder' for attacking a complete stranger with a machete on the London Underground (yes, you read that correctly) has been found GUILTY.

Short of the usual Lefty Chancer Lawyer Fatuous 'Appeal' process, let us hope that this dangerous individual will be locked up for a good many years. The jury quite rightly saw through the predictable 'Insanity' defence strategy.

https://www.itv.com/news/london/2022-05-20/terminator-machete-attacker-guilty-of-attempted-murder-on-tube-train
Report alun2005 May 20, 2022 9:35 PM BST
Meanwhile, news from another hotbed of Progressivism, Brighton.

Four thugs jailed for a combined total of 86 years for a murder during a New Year's Eve Party.

The 'Defence' didn't seem to suggest that they did it because of the 'Savage Tory Cuts' that meant there were no games of Ker-Plunk to be enjoyed at Youth Clubs.

https://www.itv.com/news/meridian/2022-05-20/four-men-jailed-for-total-of-86-years-for-murder-at-new-years-eve-party
Report politicspunter May 21, 2022 10:25 AM BST
Report saddo May 21, 2022 11:21 AM BST
What happened to your thread wishing death on people less cowardly than yourself?
Report alun2005 May 21, 2022 1:43 PM BST
An update on that recent appalling murder of the young Polish woman in a South Ealing alleyway.

A man has now been charged with the murder.

Let's hope they pronounced his name correctly at the police station, otherwise some enterprising Chancer Left Wing Lawyer may be able to apply for 'hurty feelings' money. After all, the cricketer who sent anti-semitic tweets got £200k from Yorkshire CCC for reasons no sane person can understand. I seem to recall some cricketers called him 'Kevin' or something equally innocuous.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18593087/woman-stabbed-murder-arrest-ealing/
Report alun2005 May 21, 2022 2:57 PM BST
Ye Gods, a SECOND woman murdered by means of multiple stab wounds in Progressive London this week.

This time it's the trusty old Flagship Culturally Enhancing Multicultural Borough of Newham.

A 32 year old man has been charged with the murder.

https://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/crime/man-charged-following-custom-house-fatal-stabbing-8983792
Report saddo May 21, 2022 4:42 PM BST
We're told to celebrate multiculturalism even though knives are a huge part of some cultures. They'll evolve out of it eventually I'm sure.
Report moisok May 21, 2022 6:05 PM BST
You only have to look at the faces.  Why are so many of them involved in this sort of behaviour ??  Totally over represented.

see polis have plucked two lots of naughty  terry izts  out of their nice homes

or just step outside your door to see what is happening and what is shifting

300/20,000
Report alun2005 May 21, 2022 6:35 PM BST
Progressive London (and the rest of the UK) gets ANOTHER advance look at its future.

Three teenagers arrested, 13, 17 and 18 on suspicion of Terrorism offences. Yes, it's the Peace-Loving sort of Terrorism involved.

How did Britain survive before this plague? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-61533966
Report Stickywickets May 21, 2022 7:15 PM BST

More vile left wing poison
Report Steve Voltage May 21, 2022 7:37 PM BST
It’s all about eye colour in my opinion.
They job I have done for the last 20 years involves visiting 5 or 6 different customers a day. Overtime I’ve learnt to all always ’judge a book by its cover’. Eye colour gives the best indication of a person’s personality.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com