Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
18 Dec 21 17:27
| Topic/replies: 47,077 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
Cant be long ,how long for I wonder ?
Pause Switch to Standard View THE CIRCUIT BREAKER
Show More
Report casemoney December 18, 2021 5:57 PM GMT
Ill bet money Announced Monday , but too late for Xmass , New years Eve Kyboshed INO
Report truehoncho December 18, 2021 5:58 PM GMT
Let the MPs get their parties out of the way first.
Report casemoney December 18, 2021 6:00 PM GMT
Laugh
Report Cider December 18, 2021 6:02 PM GMT
If they plough on with this regardless of what happened on Tuesday, Boris may as well be signing his resignation letter.
Report shiny new shoes please December 18, 2021 6:05 PM GMT
Cocoon ExcitedLaugh "zorbs" are back in stock . Grin

Propaganda on crack .. You will comply ..
Moronic is MILD.. don't anything Crazy
Report shiny new shoes please December 18, 2021 6:06 PM GMT
*Don't say.. Anything ..
Report eyeball December 18, 2021 6:10 PM GMT
Circuit breakers are so last year. What we need is a new cliche. Something festive.
Report shiny new shoes please December 18, 2021 6:11 PM GMT
Dr. Peter Daszak \of EcoHealth Alliance, & Fauci
Are useless\  or funny onions
Crimes against humanity or epic fail..or genius ..
Time will time

Dept of health confirms cases of moronic are MIKD..
To easy
Report shiny new shoes please December 18, 2021 6:13 PM GMT
* MILD..
Mrs.shiny new..ExcitedLaugh
Report casemoney December 18, 2021 6:13 PM GMT
Boris may as well be signing his resignation letter.

Maybe that's what he wants ,I should think he has had enough of the lot of itSad

Genaral Election as no Tory wants the Job , Get Splinters and Rayner at the Helm Grin
Report tashkent terror December 18, 2021 6:15 PM GMT
Yule stay in, we'll party Happy
Report shiny new shoes please December 18, 2021 6:24 PM GMT
I wonder will the MASS PSYCHOSIS - fade...
Did they hear ..understand ..
\/
R.t.e. dept.of health confirms omicron cases \ admissions ..MILD...
wakey wakey
Easter jab next..
To the moon
Report Cider December 18, 2021 6:53 PM GMT
Report truehoncho December 18, 2021 6:57 PM GMT
Huge waiting lists due to backlogs. The backlogs are due to pointless lockdowns. They may do it all over again. Idiots.
Report Cider December 18, 2021 7:00 PM GMT
It's weird how it dipped when covid hit. By half a million. Were many of the people who are included in excess deaths waiting for NHS treatment?
Report truehoncho December 18, 2021 7:03 PM GMT
Yes of course. People were deprived of all sorts of health services during that time. Only an idiot wouldn't understand that this would cause deaths.
Report SontaranStratagem December 18, 2021 7:17 PM GMT
They aint getting a lockdown, the game is up their just in desperate mode now trying to psyche people out

Boris is done anyway their just picking a good moment to get him out of there in my opinion
Report truehoncho December 18, 2021 7:19 PM GMT
Hope your right SS. Its all going to far.
Report SontaranStratagem December 18, 2021 7:25 PM GMT
They’ll threaten the army and I cant until they do

Im giddy about that, almost hyperventilating at the thought of it
Report dave1357 December 21, 2021 2:11 PM GMT
I really think that the anti-vaxxers will be annoyed if there isn't a lockdown. The gov is clearly waiting to see whether the numbers of severe illness increase.  It hasn't yet.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- December 21, 2021 2:25 PM GMT
Anti vaxxers refusing hospital treatment,
in case they get vaxxed, keeping numbers down.
Report saddo December 21, 2021 2:41 PM GMT
I'm glad you post shiny, without laughter we'd be fecked.
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 2:52 PM GMT
Hogmanay events cancelled ...  Cant be long till full Lockdown in Bonnie Scotland ..
Report SontaranStratagem December 21, 2021 2:53 PM GMT
I will never voluntarily go to a hospital so your fine

And theres no lockdown coming, not for any nation in the UK
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 2:56 PM GMT
9 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive

37 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19

515 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19

Above figures well below annual flu Figures
Report shiny new shoes please December 21, 2021 3:03 PM GMT
He's below a bad you season .. But that don't matter

avoid unnecessary contact with people outside your household. It's a plague , so they say .. After 8pm ExcitedLaugh
Joy division \Nouvelle Vague - Love Will Tear Us Apart
Report N-east Correspondent December 21, 2021 3:04 PM GMT
515 in hospital, 500 allowed at any football match, effectively no fans at all
living with covid in Scotland 2021 Cry
Report shiny new shoes please December 21, 2021 3:04 PM GMT
*Yes below a bad flu season.. Wow predictive went crazy...
Report shiny new shoes please December 21, 2021 3:10 PM GMT
Govs.. Christmas message
Do not meet up with others and put them at risk of Covid-19 or another respiratory infection.
Do not rely on a negative antigen test as a basis for not isolating.
Do use the "zorb" Tony ExcitedLaugh not really ..
Report SontaranStratagem December 21, 2021 3:22 PM GMT
All theyve got left is emotional blackmail Plain
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 3:24 PM GMT
Winter deaths Scotland :

DEC  2017 - Mar  2018  Winter death Figures were up by 2000  on the previous year @ 23100

Dec  2019 - Mar  2020 Winter deaths 21000 Shocked 2000 less people Died  WTF ,what is actually going on ?
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 3:25 PM GMT
Need to Get the English figures Plain
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 3:31 PM GMT
just before Co vid Kicked off winter Deaths Scotland 

Dec 2018 - march 2019  20,188
Report SontaranStratagem December 21, 2021 3:45 PM GMT
“Its people getting the virus causing the problem”

Its the sheer desperation to divide

Theyre finished they better find a rock to go under because a fooking hammering is coming their way
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 4:29 PM GMT
Big Scottish Restrictions so as Kids can go to School Laugh Of course the Virus will not spread among unjabbed school kids and they wont return home and infect the whole Family , Only people at Celebrations and sporting events are  able to spread the Virus Laugh

Wedding 100s can go , you can have  100 at a house party  ,No problems places of Worship Jam Packed Laugh No virus will be spread Laugh

Going out for a few Drinks or attending  open air Sports Events ,These are your super spreaders , STURGEON has spoken Laugh
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 4:31 PM GMT
If the situation is as serious as Ms Sturgeon Makes out it is , Would you send your Kids to School ?
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 4:34 PM GMT
Around 200,000 businesses could be in line for cash grants of up to £6,000 per premises under the government's plan , How many crooked Claims will be made this Time , Be a massive Surge in wine bars opening Grin
Report dave1357 December 21, 2021 4:40 PM GMT
casemoney • December 21, 2021 3:24 PM GMT
Winter deaths Scotland :

DEC  2017 - Mar  2018  Winter death Figures were up by 2000  on the previous year @ 23100

Dec  2019 - Mar  2020 Winter deaths 21000 Shocked 2000 less people Died  WTF ,what is actually going on ?

less than 2000 people had died from Covid in the whole of the UK by March 2020, so what is your point?
Report Whisperingdeath December 21, 2021 4:57 PM GMT
ONS announced lowest weekly covid death total in two months!

We need to lockdown!

Or maybe a Circuit Breaker because wants a lockdown!
Report Whisperingdeath December 21, 2021 4:59 PM GMT
Right case!

Why is MY TAX money going to private business?

Isn’t the party of business in charge. Less Government in business?
Report Whisperingdeath December 21, 2021 5:10 PM GMT
£6,000 GRANT per Business premises. Up to 200,000 eligible!

The Party of Business funded by US the TAX PAYER

What about the AIRLINES?
Report shiny new shoes please December 21, 2021 5:20 PM GMT
December 21, 2021 4:29 PM
Church's places of worship fine bring  500 +  the "virus" has no faith ..twenty one pilots: Heathens

reduce wedding guests to 100 max for hotels ect.. Can the  "virus"  tell the difference .. Well obviously Grin
It knows when you've been good or bad , had food and alcohol , so isolate for goodness sake..
Comedy gold

Please respect the nearing anniversary\conspiracy
health id .. Wave your codes in the air
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 5:31 PM GMT
Sorry Thought that was Latest Figure Dave Laugh

The latest figure is 23000 20/21  So very little difference to 2017/2018 2000 more than the year Before ,My point is with a deadly Virus you expect thousands more to Die  ,So infact basically the same Number of people Died last year as 2017/2018 winter period WITH THE DEADLY VIRUS SPREADING ..
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 5:33 PM GMT
I cant find figures for England  ...
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 5:38 PM GMT
And most of the UK were Unjabbed up to March last year PlainSo why were thousands more not dying during the so called Winter Period ?

None of it makes sense TBH
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 5:38 PM GMT
This Year not last
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- December 21, 2021 5:42 PM GMT
£6k grant, lol.
Report shiny new shoes please December 21, 2021 5:44 PM GMT
makes prefect sense imo. Grin .. they said health id  Was fantasy .. Bless
Zedd - Clarity ft. Foxes
Report dave1357 December 21, 2021 6:04 PM GMT
Don't know your source but as far as I can see there was about 4-5k covid deaths in scotland over that period and there would have been almost no flu deaths, so wouldn't think the figure is extraordinary.
Report nineteen points December 21, 2021 6:04 PM GMT
Any business that thinks it will get anywhere near the 6k is in cuckoo land.
Report shiny new shoes please December 21, 2021 6:06 PM GMT
Yippie .. Boosters for kids soon..
No booster no school
Report MC Roller December 21, 2021 6:11 PM GMT
Covid death - extensive msm coverage
Covid cases - extensive msm coverage

Jab deaths and injuries - virtual msm silence

All about health, my arse.
Report nineteen points December 21, 2021 6:28 PM GMT
Good point MC,a one not mentioned on here either by the fact checkers
Report Whisperingdeath December 21, 2021 6:28 PM GMT
Just seen a woman in tv. Can’t afford food for her family but thank the Lord she got a delivery from a food bank, good fir her. But she was wearing mascara. Ok it may have been from an old bottle but where does mascara come on the list, above or below food?
Report shiny new shoes please December 21, 2021 6:29 PM GMT
Safest place to gather in Ireland is in church.DevilCry according to government rules ..
Bizzare

The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
Report moisok December 21, 2021 8:50 PM GMT
CASEMONEY  - I have to point out that you are in error.  The reference to flu is irrelevant as it has been eradicated
Do keep up!  Thank you.
Meanwhile plenty of unvaccinated visitors are arriving by boat.

glad to have helped
Report Whisperingdeath December 21, 2021 8:53 PM GMT
How do you know they are unvaccinated?
Report moisok December 21, 2021 9:03 PM GMT
arsenal 4  - sunderland 1
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 10:17 PM GMT
Don't know your source

Scottish ONS Dave , not the SNP Abacus calculations ,Info is freely Available ,Winter Deaths 2020/ 2021 and 2017/2018 are virtually Identical

Despite a raging Virus Plain
Report casemoney December 21, 2021 10:32 PM GMT
Dave 5000 Deaths in Scotland  December 20 - Mar 21  According to the SNP Figures they have only had 10 k deaths the whole pandemic ?

You must be using the 13 K  ONS figures not the SNP figures ,Even then 5k in 3 months seems high
Report SontaranStratagem December 21, 2021 11:34 PM GMT
10k in nearly 2 years Crazy
Report shiny new shoes please December 22, 2021 6:52 AM GMT
3 dose jabs for baby's 6 months plus @_Pfizerland.

elderly and medical staff, the immunodeficient people will be eligible for the fourth shot, which would be administered at least four months after the third jab(booster) Israel

That was quick .. To the moon
Report cryoftruth December 22, 2021 8:28 AM GMT

Seems that there is literally not a single topic that moisok is unable to twist into another anti immigrant racist rant.

He has been banned for racism many times and he will be banned again before long.

1.01 Nap.
Report shiny new shoes please December 22, 2021 11:23 AM GMT
Fauci, the covid god....   the idea of a fourth shot for Americans was being explored.
Once we sell booster no.1..
Bless
Report M@C December 22, 2021 11:40 AM GMT
This will only end when we are all jabbed. The vaccine passport is the Trojan horse to a China style social credit system. The virus is total bullshit using normal flu cases but still the average Joe is taken in by the media barrage of fear. Now reply with the usual conspiracy nut job etc, ones own research is far better than Jeremy Vine or Dr Shilary spouting there daily bullshit
Report layingisthewayforward December 22, 2021 11:41 AM GMT
cryoftruth • December 22, 2021 8:28 AM GMT

Seems that there is literally not a single topic that moisok is unable to twist into another anti immigrant racist rant.

He has been banned for racism many times and he will be banned again before long.

1.01 Nap.

How many arrive by boat daily and how many are vaccinated?  Does anyone know ?  Think it's a fair question, don't see any racism in that remark.
Report Magic__Daps December 22, 2021 11:56 AM GMT
How many arrive by boat daily and how many are vaccinated?  Does anyone know ?  Think it's a fair question, don't see any racism in that remark.

Cryofnontruth only has one agenda, if he simply can't twist and turn any post into lies for his own racist bigotry, to get in an anti Tory rant, or labelling people racist or bigots with no evidence whatsoever he doesn't post anything at all.

HTH
Report A_T December 22, 2021 12:14 PM GMT
I've never seen a racist post from cryoftruth. you're not making things up again are you Daps?
Report lapsy pa December 22, 2021 12:17 PM GMT
Indeed,a liar and a racist bigot is some accusation,you're a nasty piece of work.
Report nineteen points December 22, 2021 12:27 PM GMT
Just under a million sex offenders walking around but we cant make them carry any proof of this as it is against their human rights.forever we have to show our vaxx status to some cauliflower eared steroid bully to get a pint.

What a state we are in
Report Magic__Daps December 22, 2021 12:29 PM GMT
I wonder what made ALWAYS_TROLLING into a trolling stalker, what a fulfilling life he/she/they must lead. Maybe a lack of self esteem, lack of friends, bit of a recluse, no physical relationship so just gets a hard on when he gets a reaction - or a combination of all? Very bizarre behaviour for a so called adult on an anonymous forum.

Tragic.
Report shiny new shoes please December 22, 2021 1:06 PM GMT
2\3_  0f New cases here  .. Dr.tony Scared to say . Can't restrict if mild..
but HSE moronic  mild
It's all about the youth jab .. bizzare..
Sing it loud Easter booster .. (4).

New one 6\1+ _ 5\2..v  Eircode Scared v field
Report A_T December 22, 2021 1:28 PM GMT
Daps projecting again
Report Whisperingdeath December 22, 2021 4:40 PM GMT

Good point! Does anyone know? moisok knows!

moisok21 Dec 21 20:50
CASEMONEY  - I have to point out that you are in error.  The reference to flu is irrelevant as it has been eradicated
Do keep up!  Thank you.

glad to have helped

So does moisok work for Border Force or NHS? How does he Know? What does he know? Where does he get this information from and why will he not share these FACTS with us?

Maybe because he is a liar?

Maybe because he is a racist?

Does seem a fair question layingisthewayforward!

Perhaps you could ask moisok where he got this information from as he has not responded to previous requests!

as for daps

labelling people racist or bigots with no evidence whatsoever he doesn't post anything at all.

The people who have been labelled racist generally are, post racist bigoted filth, make up lies and generally have been banned on these forums!
Report Magic__Daps December 22, 2021 5:01 PM GMT
labelling people racist or bigots with no evidence whatsoever he doesn't post anything at all.

The people who have been labelled racist generally are, post racist bigoted filth, make up lies and generally have been banned on these forums!

Yet when they are asked for proof they can never produce a single shred of evidence. How many times have you ran away from any questions, saying you will be back etc? How many times has cryofnontruth, Politicspunter, Always_Trolling accused people of racism, yet can never post the evidence when asked?

Whilst you are here, please answer if this simple statement is racist, and if so, why is it, I am sure we can all learn from your good self (a simple yes or no will suffice): Meanwhile plenty of unvaccinated visitors are arriving by boat.
Report Whisperingdeath December 22, 2021 5:09 PM GMT
Sure!

He, that is moisok the racist and bigot just to make matters clear has claimed as fact that plenty of visitors arriving by boat are unvaccinated.

I would ask and did ask how does he know?

So has someone else and moisok has not replied. Maybe he is away, who knows.

Maybe moisok is right and plenty are vaccinated. Moisok has claimed this as a fact so does he know for sure can he show us the evidence or is he making things up and is lying to incite hatred of foreigners?

I think we all know the answer!

As a matter of interest Daps have you ever been banned from the betfair forum? Just asking!
Report Magic__Daps December 22, 2021 5:13 PM GMT
Whilst you are here, please answer if this simple statement is racist, and if so, why is it, I am sure we can all learn from your good self (a simple yes or no will suffice): Meanwhile plenty of unvaccinated visitors are arriving by boat.

Is that a racist statement or not? Simple question.

No I haven't been banned.
Report Magic__Daps December 22, 2021 5:14 PM GMT
I don't care what the claim was, just if the statement is racist or not.
Report Whisperingdeath December 22, 2021 5:35 PM GMT
No the statement itself in isolation of course is not racist as you well know.

Here is another statement

moisok only seems to care enough to post about child abuse if it was perpetrated by a Muslim and doesn't appear to be bothered enough to post about child abuse perpetrated anyone who is a non Muslim.

What is your point?
Report A_T December 22, 2021 6:35 PM GMT
accused people of racism, yet can never post the evidence when asked?

you'd have to be incredibly thick to fall for that one
Report casemoney December 22, 2021 6:49 PM GMT
Pmsfl at people who could not give a Fook about England or hate the English , slinging  the word Racism about LaughLaugh This place gets better by the Day LaughLaughLaugh
Report Magic__Daps December 22, 2021 6:53 PM GMT
cryoftruth
Date Joined: 22 Mar 04
Add contact | Send message
22 Dec 21 08:28

So whispering, it is not racist. I am glad we agree. Now can you pull cryofnontruth for calling it an "anti immigrant racist rant" - as it clearly isn't, as we have someone on here making up lies about said statement, and the poster.

That is my point. Pull everyone who are telling lies and calling things racist when they are in fact not racist, rather than giving a free pass to the ones who are "on your side".
Report Magic__Daps December 22, 2021 6:54 PM GMT
I wonder if Always_Trolling is back trying to get a reaction..... 1.0001
Report moisok December 22, 2021 8:10 PM GMT
and another waycist point - there is the one group that the progressives support on here and scream the ray cyst card everytime  - they know how vulnerable they are to this virus yet refuse the vaccination on quasi religious grounds
Report moisok December 22, 2021 8:11 PM GMT
anyway.   the raycysts will all be removed from here for questioning the virus supporting narrative and/or fined for working

ewe red it hear first
Report shiny new shoes please December 22, 2021 8:25 PM GMT
and the beat goes on ..
This new roadmap will also give recognition to natural immunity from prior infection when implementing vaccine mandates..No..
(such as recommending 1 dose after natural infection to boost immunity but minimize side effects).No..
This policy would increase public trust,Laugh
These breakthrough infections should not be considered “vaccine failures”.Crazy
Bless sleepy ..
Report moisok December 22, 2021 8:37 PM GMT
have you got your yellow badge yet!!!  wear it all the time
Report A_T December 22, 2021 9:17 PM GMT
moisok absolutely obsessed with people who aren't white - spends every waking minute seething about them
Report politicspunter December 22, 2021 9:22 PM GMT

Dec 22, 2021 -- 9:17PM, A_T wrote:

moisok absolutely obsessed with people who aren't white - spends every waking minute seething about them

It's completely bizarre, probably the worst on the forum and that's saying something.

Report A_T December 22, 2021 9:33 PM GMT
yeah I've lost count of the perfectly innocent threads sabotaged by him by introducing his favourite topic for god knows what reason
Report politicspunter December 22, 2021 9:35 PM GMT

Dec 22, 2021 -- 9:33PM, A_T wrote:

yeah I've lost count of the perfectly innocent threads sabotaged by him by introducing his favourite topic for god knows what reason

Mind you, he only wins in a photo finish form the likes of alun, case and the other racists.

Report moisok December 22, 2021 10:32 PM GMT
have you seen which areas in London have the highest readings for chinese flu and ordinary flu - you wonder why - how very waycyst you lot are

meanwhlie

the progressives have it

quote  -  royal carols together at christmas

the event will 'BLEND'  Christian, Secular, and MULTI-FAITH moments, mixing traditional elements with a moderna d INCLUSIVE feel to encompass people of all faiths and none. 

And people laugh at me about the 'takeover'
Report Whisperingdeath December 23, 2021 11:13 AM GMT
You have no point daps.

What is this Chinese flu that moisok is talking about?
Report Magic__Daps December 23, 2021 11:23 AM GMT
Just shows your hypocrisy, seems ok when cryofnontruth shows his bigotry and his constant lies about a post he dislikes and it is all fine and dandy in your World.

The general standards of the left.
Report Whisperingdeath December 23, 2021 11:50 AM GMT
Laugh

Look in the mirror!
Report moisok December 23, 2021 12:03 PM GMT
LATEST this morning    woz a tory in a debate on the despicable practice of Hymenoplasty  - now which one of your 'friends' practice this I wonder.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com