Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
irishone
24 Oct 21 10:56
| Topic/replies: 47,295 | Blogger: irishone's blog
Many people, particularly in the Uk  will not say what they believe because someone will get them  locked up. They fear  somebody will mess with their job, their family.

All this does is drive their thoughts underground.

This does not kill their thoughts.

The more we promote the notion of political correctness the more it will become an all-purpose excuse for the inexcusable. Far more will come forward at every turn to express racism, sexism and intolerance, even moreso as diversity increases albeit underground or not.

prejudice.  =   "an unfair and unreasonable opinion or feeling formed without enough thought or knowledge."

Without enough thought or knowledge  ......thats the key...education
Pause Switch to Standard View Tolerance is a problem not a solution
Show More
Report saddo October 24, 2021 2:30 PM BST
I think there is a black history month on one channel. Do they get many viewers outside that ethnic group I wonder, I wouldn't watch any of it, would any of our non black ethnics watch it?
The more they push it, the bigger the divide.
Report A_T October 24, 2021 2:32 PM BST
kkk_alun on the prowl again
Report irishone October 24, 2021 3:31 PM BST
Giuseppe no doubt appears to tell people he is going to report or get people banned

An idiot of mega proportions

It's by shutting people up that you widen the divide

A fascist solution from an Italian .......hmmmm
Report irishone October 24, 2021 3:44 PM BST
Timber I know he did not say "whiteys sucking from the racism teat".

I am white and have suffered and still suffer everyday from racism. I ain't sucking from no teat. It's a fact it's there in white societies, as is nationalism, as is plenty of other inequality , it's unfair and it's wrong. Unless you take the time to have a chat and point out the racism to the offender nothing will change. It's something that is part of everyday life and it happens , you have to get on with it.
Report Corky October 24, 2021 3:45 PM BST
Here we go. I think we have gone back 40 years in the last ten. Sure , in the 70's there were bananas thrown from the terraces but that gradually died out as everybody found they had a black workmate or played in a footy team with one. Everyone had a drink in the pub with one. we were going colour blind. Then the BBC and channel four managed to persuade black people that they were living in Birmingham Alababa in the 60's not Birmingham west midlands in the present day. Now it's a sh1t show.
Report Timber October 24, 2021 3:49 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 9:44AM, irishone wrote:

Timber I know he did not say "whiteys sucking from the racism teat".I am white and have suffered and still suffer everyday from racism. I ain't sucking from no teat. It's a fact it's there in white societies, as is nationalism, as is plenty of other inequality , it's unfair and it's wrong. Unless you take the time to have a chat and point out the racism to the offender nothing will change. It's something that is part of everyday life and it happens , you have to get on with it.

I separated that part, I should have put quotes around the actual quotation

There are a lot of CRT white grifters in America, making a fortune

Report Timber October 24, 2021 3:50 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 9:45AM, Corky wrote:

Here we go. I think we have gone back 40 years in the last ten. Sure , in the 70's there were bananas thrown from the terraces but that gradually died out as everybody found they had a black workmate or played in a footy team with one. Everyone had a drink in the pub with one. we were going colour blind. Then the BBC and channel four managed to persuade black people that they were living in Birmingham Alababa in the 60's not Birmingham west midlands in the present day. Now it's a sh1t show.

Obama ignited a lot of what we are seeing

Report clouded leopard October 24, 2021 3:51 PM BST
markzzz24 Oct 21 12:43Joined: 03 Jun 04 | Topic/replies: 755 | Blogger: markzzz's blog
I believe that constantly pointing out racial differences (BLM, Black History Month, Kick-out racism, etc. etc.) in all probability increases racism in the UK.

Why do the liberals think that we can prove that black people are the same as white people by constantly reminding everybody that black people are different from white people? The logic of this is crazy.

It's not logic

It's an 'agenda'

TICK TOCK
Report irishone October 24, 2021 3:51 PM BST
40 years ago we would be talking about the football
Now we talk about the racism

Awareness has increased
......but trying to legally stop it is a waste of time and money

You are already paying to educate kids, just educate them better in life skills
Report clouded leopard October 24, 2021 3:52 PM BST
Divide and conquer

Really is time to wake the fk up people

TICK FKIN TOCK
Report Charlie October 24, 2021 3:56 PM BST
In your OP tolerance is completely the wrong word for what you actually say.

40 years ago we were talking about racism, you may have not been but that doesn't make you correct.

Understanding of people and compassion for other races is what will succeed in producing a more harmonious population. Hate all you want but it ain't helping.
Report saddo October 24, 2021 3:57 PM BST
irishone 24 Oct 21 14:44 

I am white and have suffered and still suffer everyday from racism. I ain't sucking from no teat. It's a fact it's there in white societies

It's there in all societies.
Report irishone October 24, 2021 3:59 PM BST
Another thing is this constant over reaction towards those that are mistakenly  accused of racism and speak their minds on the subject.

"You in the KKK ?"
"Racist ......I will have you barred"

It does suggest there is an agenda but who is organising it ?

The media, the journalists ,the police, the fascist lefties ?

I'd like to think it's not a left v right issue .
Report clouded leopard October 24, 2021 4:00 PM BST
Charlie24 Oct 21 14:56Joined: 01 Dec 01 | Topic/replies: 32,413 | Blogger: Charlie's blog

40 years ago we were talking about racism, you may have not been but that doesn't make you correct.

Understanding of people and compassion for other races is what will succeed in producing a more harmonious population. Hate all you want but it ain't helping.

Laugh
Charlie24 Oct 21 14:56Joined: 01 Dec 01 | Topic/replies: 32,413 | Blogger: Charlie's blog

Laugh

Laugh
Report Timber October 24, 2021 4:01 PM BST
Laugh
Report Charlie October 24, 2021 4:02 PM BST
Glad you agree with me.
Report clouded leopard October 24, 2021 4:02 PM BST
You think you're 'woke' Charlie

But you are fast akip

Different time of day 40 years ago

By a very long chalk
Report Timber October 24, 2021 4:02 PM BST
He's not known as 'tolerant' Charlie for nothingGrin
Report saddo October 24, 2021 4:02 PM BST
He's a happy clapper, and blind as a bat
Report irishone October 24, 2021 4:02 PM BST
Charlie I think Tolerance is a very dodgy word and probably the wrong word in many situations .

That's all I was trying to say.
Report Charlie October 24, 2021 4:02 PM BST
Different time of day 40 years ago

Would you care to explain what you mean.
Report Charlie October 24, 2021 4:06 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 10:02AM, irishone wrote:

Charlie I think Tolerance is a very dodgy word and probably the wrong word in many situations .That's all I was trying to say.

Tolerance means from first Google: the ability or willingness to tolerate the existence of opinions or behaviour that one dislikes or disagrees with.

I sometimes have to tolerate some **** from down the road who plays his music too loud. I certainly wouldn't apply that definition to any other race.

Report saddo October 24, 2021 4:07 PM BST
irishone 24 Oct 21 15:02 
Charlie I think Tolerance is a very dodgy word and probably the wrong word in many situations .

That's all I was trying to say.

It's practically perfect irish. You can't make people like anything they find dislikeable, you can only make them accept, or tolerate these things.
Report clouded leopard October 24, 2021 4:10 PM BST
40 years ago you knew the guy in the corner shop and the curry house mate

Ffwd to today's engineered tinderbox of multicultural differences highlighted, fueled and weaponized by the cabal owned criminal media on a minute by minute basis

What could possibly go wrong ? Crazy
Report Charlie October 24, 2021 4:15 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 10:10AM, clouded leopard wrote:

40 years ago you knew the guy in the corner shop and the curry house mateFfwd to today's engineered tinderbox of multicultural differences highlighted, fueled and weaponized by the cabal owned criminal media on a minute by minute basisWhat could possibly go wrong ?

40 years ago I witnessed unadulterated racism towards WBA players.

Ffwd to today's engineered tinderbox of multicultural differences highlighted, fueled and weaponized by the cabal owned criminal media on a minute by minute basis
Have you ever tried saying what you mean?

Report Giuseppe October 24, 2021 4:18 PM BST
"A fascist solution from an Italian"

lol lol lol

this is literally racist

you are smearing an entire ethnic group with a negative quality

reported
Report irishone October 24, 2021 4:51 PM BST
I think the philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti's definition of tolerance, which is as follows, probably explains it better ......

"You have your beliefs, and another has his; you hold to your particular form of religion and another to his; you are a Christian, another is a Mahomedan, and yet another a Hindu. You have these religious dissensions and distinctions, but yet you talk of brotherly love, tolerance and unity - not that there must be uniformity of thought and ideas. The tolerance of which you speak is merely a clever invention of the mind; this tolerance merely indicates the desire to cling to your own idiosyncrasies, your own limited ideas and prejudices, and allow another to pursue his own. In this tolerance there is no intelligent diversity, but only a kind of superior indifference. There is utter falsity in this tolerance. You say, 'You continue in your own way, and I shall continue in mine; but let us be tolerant, brotherly.' When there is true brotherliness, friendliness, when there is love in your heart, then you will not talk of tolerance. Only when you feel superior in your certainty, in your position, in your knowledge, only then do you talk of tolerance. You are tolerant only when there is distinction. With the cessation of distinction, there will be no talk of tolerance. Then you will not talk of brotherhood, for then in your hearts you are brothers."
Report irishone October 24, 2021 5:23 PM BST
Giuseppe is the biggest example of why tolerance is a dodgy word

On one sleeve he wears the "we must be tolerant, diverse and treat people with different beliefs and in different races equally "

On the other sleeve he wears the "I won't tolerate  any racism" so basically tolerance, (a dodgy word) only goes as far as his rules apply.

By acting the way he does reporting and banning, trying to shut people up, he puts himself squarely in the fascist camp.
Report markzzz October 24, 2021 5:25 PM BST
For info, Italian is a nationality, not a race. Therefore anti-Italian comments cannot be racist. They can be wrong, bigoted, etc. etc., but they can't be racist by definition.
Report irishone October 24, 2021 6:24 PM BST
Thanks markzzz

The relationship between nationalism and racism  is again very loose . Racism originated as a nineteenth-century ideology focusing on skin colour. Nationalism is not as simple in my opinion. Its a political ideology and it has been used to align itself with racism to get votes. As soon as the alignment took place racism became an issue. Now the racism cannot be dispensed with , its overtaken nationalist issues.

Whereas people discriminated against those from certain countries it didn't matter what the colour of their skin was . Similarly the racist discriminates on the colour and often did not know or want to know where the person came from.

Consequently for me nationalism is a form of racism.

I feel the point you make here is not a relevant  issue , the real issues are discrimination and prejudice both of which appear under the nationalist and racist banners.
Report Giuseppe October 24, 2021 6:27 PM BST
interesting mark

somehow i doubt those comments would be made to a Brazilian with an italian passport, or to Mario Baoltelli
Report markzzz October 24, 2021 7:20 PM BST
^ Those comments weren't aimed at anybody, just a technical observation.

As for Mario Balotelli, I suspect negative comments towards him were mainly racist and has absolutely nothing to do with his nationality.
Report irishone October 24, 2021 7:34 PM BST
Understood markzz

My point is that certain countries and their inhabitants have more experience of nationalism, racism, fascism because of their past. I would have thought germans and italians would be far more knowledgeable about fascism .
Anyone who puts up his thumbnail picture of two naked children suckling on the teats of a wolf  is perverted. This is of course disrespectful to an animal.  A picture of a savagely cruel  depraved form of behaviour and an insult to humanity .
Report saddo October 24, 2021 7:44 PM BST
That sounds a bit wolfist irish, fine animals. Long before we had nations or even races, there would have been tribalism, it's probably innate. Birds of a feather an all that.
Report Giuseppe October 24, 2021 7:53 PM BST
italian nationality has only existed since mid-1800s

did italians not exist before them?
Report saddo October 24, 2021 7:56 PM BST
Aye but they must have been feudal nutters judging by the number of castles you pass on that A1 from the lakes to Tuscany.
Report Giuseppe October 24, 2021 7:58 PM BST
the wolf took the boys in by choice mate nobody forced her to she was proud as punch of her wolf boys
Report irishone October 24, 2021 8:04 PM BST
Giuseppe should be banned by the moderators.

This badge has upset millions around the world.

The perverted myth depicts bestiality and suggests wolves are hardly fine animals. These two brothers went on to try and murder each other.

The boys, who were kidnapped from their mother, were allegedly  raised by a wolf and, after multiple adventures, decided to found a city. They couldn’t agree, though, how to call it, so they started fighting and fought so savagely that Romulus eventually killed his brother.

Eagle-eyed viewers have noticed that Iranian state television censored the logo of an Italian football club during its coverage of UEFA Champions League football.
......that appeared to be too much for bosses at Iran's Voice and Vision organisation, and the club's badge appeared on screen with the nipples clearly blurred.

Clearly the betfair moderators tolerance is misguided...... But that wouldnt be the first time would it ?
Report Giuseppe October 24, 2021 8:11 PM BST
nothing allegedly about it mate
Report lfc1971 October 24, 2021 8:22 PM BST
Best to ban Iran rather than the badge
Report Foinavon October 24, 2021 8:46 PM BST
Why didn't the wolf eat them?
Report lfc1971 October 24, 2021 9:02 PM BST
Atheists think it is just a myth
Report Giuseppe October 24, 2021 9:11 PM BST
because shewas a nice wolf
Report lfc1971 October 24, 2021 9:18 PM BST
We have a lot to thank Rome for , nice stories , civilisation , art , science  , roads
and a wall
Report Foinavon October 24, 2021 9:30 PM BST
Some heroic literature and a pedantic language, the mother of several others.
Report LoyalHoncho October 24, 2021 10:10 PM BST
You forgot decimalisation lfc1971.  How cool would it be if we could have you decimated by a select group of nine specially picked forumites.  Love  Now that would be civilised!
Report lfc1971 October 25, 2021 12:17 AM BST
tut tut sloppy English honcho - decimate obviously has no connection to Ancient Rome
As a tenth is hardly decimating now is it ? ..
no point using words if you don’t understand words
Report irishone October 26, 2021 3:48 PM BST
How long before the vote catchers turn this tolerance around and get voted in on a non- tolerance issue towards say travellers or drugs or races ? They will of course have the crime rate figures to justify support.

Government and Councils throughout the UK want the police to be cheap , and the police have to turn a blind eye to much crime due to lack of resources.

It all points towards increased tensions, acts of violence and conflict.  Tolerance is a big problem and in no way a solution to societies problems.
Report Whisperingdeath October 26, 2021 5:01 PM BST
The word you are looking for Iris is not tolerance but irrational.

People's irrational fear of others for no good reason but you probably knew that already and are just rabble rousing. As a matter of interest what is your " race "?
Report irishone October 26, 2021 5:09 PM BST
I dont do race mate
People in my commmunity are 99% Greek.
There are good and bad in all.
They are generally pretty racist and sexist.
Once you get to know them
And allay their fears, and mine, no problem

Explain how a family who lost their father because of tolerance by the UK government can turn around and say we must remain tolerance.
Report Whisperingdeath October 26, 2021 5:13 PM BST
So you TOLERATE the generally pretty racist and sexist Greeks?
Report Whisperingdeath October 26, 2021 5:14 PM BST
It would appear your TOLERANCE is a solution not a problem!
Report irishone October 26, 2021 8:04 PM BST
Exactly my point
The word tolerance is the problem
It has a two faced meaning
Who's tolerance is it ?

I see you avoided my point
Please explain the sense of asking for more tolerance when a family lost their father because of tolerance by the UK government ?

That is exactly the problem with tolerance.
Report Whisperingdeath October 26, 2021 8:53 PM BST
Amess?

The family did not lose their father because of tolerance by the UK Government!

Could you explain to me where the moon landings were filmed?

What is your point?
You are just trying to sow discord using the presence of the meaning of a word
Report Corky October 26, 2021 10:58 PM BST
Does A_T know you're pinching his moon landings line ?
Report irishone October 27, 2021 7:47 AM BST
So you keep asking me questions

I answered your last question so as not to be rude to you

Now its time for you to answer a question ...

Please explain the sense of asking for more tolerance when a family lost their father because of tolerance by the UK government ?

If you dont understand the question say so.
Report Whisperingdeath October 27, 2021 12:03 PM BST
I have no idea what you are talking about
Report LoyalHoncho October 27, 2021 3:55 PM BST
Well said irish, so very well said.
The "cancel" culture engendered now by the vile on social media is reminiscent of the the book-burning of the Nazis.  It amounts to the same thing.
I wonder how long it will be before neighbours are reporting neighbours for imagined crimes and families start watching what they say in front of their kids.
Report irishone October 27, 2021 4:05 PM BST
Whispering it aint hard to read a thread.

"Whatever one’s race, religious or political beliefs, be tolerant and try to understand," they said in a statement released via London police. " .....thats from his family !

"Authorities say the 25-year-old British man with Somali heritage, Ali Harbi Ali, was also charged with preparing acts of terrorism.

Mr Ali considered himself affiliated with Islamic State and had settled on a plan to kill an MP years ago, a prosecutor said on Thursday."

So the prosecutors , who like the police, represent the u k government,  knew all about this fellah, the fact he had been on "Prevent" , a course aimed at de-radicalisation, and he had legged it. They had even concluded "not of significant interest" They clearly thought they could tolerate him on our behalf.

The police now asking for more tolerance is pretty rich !

This is exactly what the scholar above referred to as " The tolerance of which you speak is merely a clever invention of the mind; this tolerance merely indicates the desire to cling to your own idiosyncrasies, your own limited ideas and prejudices, and allow another to pursue his own.

In this tolerance there is no intelligent diversity, but only a kind of superior indifference"

Thats my reasoning as to why this word          " tolerance " is a problem not a solution ......

.... and why tolerance (as you appear to agree) is the wrong word.

As for stirring , why not ? Its an open forum isnt it ? Thats what makes a forum isnt it ?  Or do you prefer censorship ?

"People's irrational fear of others for no good reason" .

Its not about people . Its about the authorities !

They rationallly put this fellah on a "Prevent" course, they rationally knew he was an islamic state sympathiser, they rationally knew he had left the course, they rationally concluded he was not of significant interest.

No good reason ?

There were plenty of good reasons to be fearful of this extremist.
Report saddo October 27, 2021 4:35 PM BST
Nothing irrational whatsoever about fearing a clear and present danger. I don't want to tolerate any Islamists who are born here or allowed into this country.
Report Whisperingdeath October 27, 2021 5:28 PM BST
Do you worry when you go out saddo? because that is really sad if you do!
Report saddo October 27, 2021 5:30 PM BST
Not personally, but I know a problem when I see it. While we allow Wahhabi Imams to preach here we will have people trying to kill us.
Report Whisperingdeath October 27, 2021 5:33 PM BST
and our Queen is friends with the Wahabi murderers and they now own one of our lesser football clubs
Report saddo October 27, 2021 5:43 PM BST
The Royals will be the first away in a few decades when the numbers are near parity, why would they worry about us.
Report moisok October 27, 2021 7:08 PM BST
300/20,000
Report LoyalHoncho October 27, 2021 7:32 PM BST
If anyone buys petrol, oil and/or diesel and puts it in his car he is supporting Saudi Arabia and is thus complicit with their behaviour.  Imo.  Anyone who buys products to aid their lifestyles which are transported by vehicles which use these three commodities is likewise.  Imo.  Sitting on a pedestal on some high moral ground and sneering/passing judgement at anyone's relationship with the Saudis isn't too clever.  Imo.
Report mitolo October 27, 2021 9:01 PM BST
usual childish garbage from whimpering. 'our' jelly is a figurehead and has no influence in anyhting. and if we were to apply any basic moral standard man city and chelsea would be in div 2. it is a sad paradox that grotesquely mismanaged poofball clubs are now pre-eminent because that same bad ownership rendered them saleable to the horrible slave-trading despots that now use them as a vehicle to parade their altruistic munificence. they would prefer to have bought liverpool or manure, but they werent buyable, so they traded down.

buying clubs is illegal in a civilised country like germnay, as it should be here.

tolerance is the acceptance of behaviour that you do not approve of, at least to my understanding. we (europe, u.s)are enjoined to celebrate it. as we must diversity and multiculturalism. but those we entertain are free to import their own 'culture'. which means in reality, ritual slaughter, arranged(read forced) marriage, fgm(est.100,000! cases in the uk) and no access to contraception or abortion. and none of that western dress nonsense. a bedsheet over the bonce will do nicely. handy if you are pregnant all your life. because you love it.

nowhere else does. there is no diversity in the middle east, or russia or china. nobody flees persecution from afghanisatan or iran or burma or syria or just about every islamic country to the one place that is suffering de-population and is desperate for people-russia. despite it being next door compared to the u.k or germany or scandinavia. an afghan could hop it to china but would rather pay fortunes and trek half way across the globe to the uk. whys that then?

why is the uk seen as the holy grail for illegal migrants? and why are almost all of them male? does this say something about the status of women in these societies? it does, but nobody will say it.
Report nineteen points October 27, 2021 9:06 PM BST
easy way for terrorists to infiltrate us
Report mitolo October 27, 2021 9:31 PM BST
thanks for that insight brainbox. why do they want to? how is it that killing people is seen as righteous? and before the usual idiots kick off, this happens worldwide. according to amnesty there is no islamic state that is a pluralist democracy, out of 56 of them. none.

islam is not a faith. it is life. and fate. and politics. the translation is 'submission'. bit of clue there
Report Whisperingdeath October 27, 2021 9:52 PM BST
Were you burnt at a stake in a former life @bitter and twisted!
Report mitolo October 27, 2021 10:05 PM BST
not funny whimpering. btw, the overuse of exclamation marks is a sign of insecurity.

are you capable of posting more than one line at a time or formulating an argument, rather than irrelevant nonsense? the evidence suggests otherwise.
Report metro john October 27, 2021 10:50 PM BST
Sad, so many stories just stories have caused so much division amongst the **** Sapiens, and yet still they believe in the success of capitalism, why because nothing else exists anywhere on the planet.
Report metro john October 27, 2021 11:07 PM BST
What if we were controlled by fear, that is all the propaganda one can find with ease on most days? If you accept that it is, what can one do? Nothing is the answer. other than not vote =  my own action, and
a peaceful protest on my part.
Report mitolo October 28, 2021 12:23 AM BST
actually socialism exists, and we are all the poorer for it. its been a human and environmental disaster, from the ussr to cuba and north korea and venezuela and china. nothing has wrought more misery
Report wolf3011 October 28, 2021 12:46 AM BST
The capitalist countries for the main enjoy the best human rights for it's citizens in the world and are the most desirable places to live on earth- socialism/ communism brings hell for most of it's inhabitants. A quick search online for countries which are capitalist will reveal they are mainly countries enjoying a high standard of life compared to the lefties who believe state control is preferable which is why as just one eg so many rebel against covid legislation as it's a slippery slope
Report wolf3011 October 28, 2021 1:06 AM BST
Regarding " multi culturalism " being a positive- some cultures are clearly undesirable so why should we celebrate them? Should we welcome a tribe of head hunting cannibals living on some obscure island in the pacific who perform human sacrifices to enrich our " culture".. why the hell would a country which has been the forefront of standard of living/education/ over the majority of human history want to welcome people that practice cultures stuck in the middle ages like the unspoken religion as one eg?
Report irishone October 28, 2021 7:32 AM BST
Well said wolf

My opinion , for what its worth,is that there are those within western society that would tolerate letting cannibals in  .....and the reasoning would be that they are already here anyway ! .......irrational tolerance imvho
Report nineteen points October 28, 2021 8:12 AM BST
agree with the above posts.

a similar daft argument you hear from some on here is "the chinese have worn masks for years so it shows they know how to combat things like covid"

They also eat dogs and anything else that moves,should we be having old fido for sunday dinner this weekend?
Report Timber October 28, 2021 8:48 AM BST
The most insane and scary thing is that the Babylon Bee has suddenly become a prophet for the sheer idiocracy that we are hurtling towards

Report Whisperingdeath October 28, 2021 12:10 PM BST
Lucky for this great country most of your opinions are not in line with what made this country great but is similar to the Taliban and all intolerant extremists. You guys are the same same, hate everybody else. No difference to them that hate the fakirs!
Report saddo October 28, 2021 12:17 PM BST
When this was a great country you could just turn up at an airport and get on a plane without being subjected to hours of humiliating security. What changed it?
Report wolf3011 October 28, 2021 12:23 PM BST
I knew WD would be commenting on the thread, turns up guaranteed on any thread questioning " multi culturalism". The only poster that regularly defends cults like the religion of peace is named ....." whispering death" Hardly a great surprise is it... if you were running a book on what name is likely to be an apologist for Allahs finest " whispering death" would be nailed on at 1.01. It's important to keep the grand tradition of the cult going even on here with a username that fits the peaceful religion, even on a betting forum the tranquil nature of Islam rings out
Report wolf3011 October 28, 2021 12:28 PM BST
Incidentally WD your comment of " you guys are the same, hate everyone else " when infidels/ non believers have been hearing your username before being butchered during the last 1400 years and still are in 2021 for daring to be different with beliefs is the ultimate pot calling the kettle but don't let it get in the way of another mad rant
Report Whisperingdeath October 28, 2021 12:32 PM BST
Same guarantee even in unrelated topics that the roll call of hate everything and everybody exemplified by wolf will be joining in to get their bile out. Anger is not good for your liver ladies. This country was made great by a continued influx of people’s from far away otherwise we would be the cave dwellers  running around with painted faces.
Report Whisperingdeath October 28, 2021 12:33 PM BST
God is on our side Wolf!
Report wolf3011 October 28, 2021 12:37 PM BST
Alcohol isn't good for the liver either yet you consume copious amounts of it daily evidenced by your post content.. laughable anyone can talk about roll calls of hate defending the one cult which has perfected the artform to a tee
Report irishone October 28, 2021 12:42 PM BST
I love the fact whispering brought up hate after charlie owned its introduction to this thread about tolerance.
Report Whisperingdeath October 28, 2021 12:47 PM BST
This is Sparta IrisWink
Report Whisperingdeath October 28, 2021 12:50 PM BST
I don't defend any religion Wolfie,

I just stand against ignorant rantings of hypocrites.

God is on our side!
Report wolf3011 October 28, 2021 12:55 PM BST
Strange as I've never seen you once condemn anything Islam related and when people do, you jump on threads continually. If there was a thread highlighting transgressions in the Christian church rightly condemned by people I doubt you would bat an eyelid
Report Whisperingdeath October 28, 2021 12:59 PM BST
You see what you want to see wolf

God is on our side
Report Giuseppe October 28, 2021 2:40 PM BST
unfortunately i've had to report a few of the posts on this thread
Report irishone October 28, 2021 4:28 PM BST
The italian stallion with breath stinking of scallions
Report Whisperingdeath October 28, 2021 4:40 PM BST
May your God bless you iris

Blessed are the Greek but I don't think he would approve of your insulting language. Be nice.
Report Giuseppe October 28, 2021 7:07 PM BST
too late for words death, only reports make the hatred stop
Report moisok October 28, 2021 7:41 PM BST
I see there are moves to get a naughty believer out of jail early.
Report irishone October 29, 2021 4:44 AM BST
Giuseppe no doubt hating some posts on here !
I wonder how long he will tolerate people having an opinion disimilar to his own
Still I suppose it stops him playing with himself ......not for long though !
Report akabula October 29, 2021 9:39 AM BST
Which one Moisok, there are so many in prison?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com