Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
irishone
24 Oct 21 10:56
Joined:
Date Joined: 22 Sep 06
| Topic/replies: 47,662 | Blogger: irishone's blog
Many people, particularly in the Uk  will not say what they believe because someone will get them  locked up. They fear  somebody will mess with their job, their family.

All this does is drive their thoughts underground.

This does not kill their thoughts.

The more we promote the notion of political correctness the more it will become an all-purpose excuse for the inexcusable. Far more will come forward at every turn to express racism, sexism and intolerance, even moreso as diversity increases albeit underground or not.

prejudice.  =   "an unfair and unreasonable opinion or feeling formed without enough thought or knowledge."

Without enough thought or knowledge  ......thats the key...education

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 109
By:
Timber
When: 24 Oct 21 12:00
Twitter locked Republican Study Committee Chairman Jim Banks out of his official account early Saturday morning for a Tuesday tweet observing, “The title of first female four-star officer gets taken by a man” — a reference to transgender federal official Rachel Levine.

Levine is a bloke in a frock

In Loudon county a young girl was sodomised by a boy in a skirt and it was covered up because he 'identified' as trans
He was transferred to another school and did it again.
.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/loudoun-county-cant-stop-lying

There will be a backlash to this nonsense and trans will be pariahs for eternity
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 24 Oct 21 12:40
We started to lose the plot a long time ago.
By:
irishone
When: 24 Oct 21 12:56
Developmental Psychologist, Dr. Andrea Bastiani Archibald, breaks it down for us: “When we use the word ‘tolerance’ and teach kids to tolerate those who are different from themselves—whether in skin color, nationality, their belief system, the language they speak, how they choose to dress or represent themselves, their physical abilities, sexual orientation, or body shape and size—we’re reinforcing differences and implying that those people are somehow beneath or worth less than others, but that we need to ‘put up with them’ anyway.”
By:
markzzz
When: 24 Oct 21 13:43
I believe that constantly pointing out racial differences (BLM, Black History Month, Kick-out racism, etc. etc.) in all probability increases racism in the UK.

Why do the liberals think that we can prove that black people are the same as white people by constantly reminding everybody that black people are different from white people? The logic of this is crazy.

Why can't we simply stop banging on about differences? Surely that approach is far more likely to lead to acceptance of difference rather than constantly highlighting differences?

(the same logic can be used for most protected characteristics, not just race)
By:
Giuseppe
When: 24 Oct 21 13:55
going to be keeping a close eye on this thread
By:
irishone
When: 24 Oct 21 13:57
I believe there are two things  that may be in this dialemna, guilt and atonement .
By:
macarony
When: 24 Oct 21 14:06
Money is major driving force in the racism game
By:
Timber
When: 24 Oct 21 14:11
In 1911, Booker T. Washington wrote:

There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

Now we also have whiteys sucking from the racism teat
By:
alun2005
When: 24 Oct 21 14:11
I believe that constantly pointing out racial differences (BLM, Black History Month, Kick-out racism, etc. etc.) in all probability increases racism in the UK.

Agreed.


Why can't we simply stop banging on about differences? Surely that approach is far more likely to lead to acceptance of difference rather than constantly highlighting differences?


Sadly of course it's because there are now far too many jobs and mortgage paymenys completely and utterly reliant on the Racism and Equality Industry continuing. Our public sector alone is stuffed to the gills with people on good salaries doing nothing of any consequence in these spheres. They have a vested interest in keeping the gravy train on the rails.

Whether it's the media, advertising, entertainment or political world, there are whole armies of people out there dependent on the Racism/Equality Industry for money. The BBC alone would have much less to broadcast during a typical day if it wasn't for documentaries and silly dramas where it is almost compulsory to include references to Racism.
By:
saddo
When: 24 Oct 21 14:30
I think there is a black history month on one channel. Do they get many viewers outside that ethnic group I wonder, I wouldn't watch any of it, would any of our non black ethnics watch it?
The more they push it, the bigger the divide.
By:
A_T
When: 24 Oct 21 14:32
kkk_alun on the prowl again
By:
irishone
When: 24 Oct 21 15:31
Giuseppe no doubt appears to tell people he is going to report or get people banned

An idiot of mega proportions

It's by shutting people up that you widen the divide

A fascist solution from an Italian .......hmmmm
By:
irishone
When: 24 Oct 21 15:44
Timber I know he did not say "whiteys sucking from the racism teat".

I am white and have suffered and still suffer everyday from racism. I ain't sucking from no teat. It's a fact it's there in white societies, as is nationalism, as is plenty of other inequality , it's unfair and it's wrong. Unless you take the time to have a chat and point out the racism to the offender nothing will change. It's something that is part of everyday life and it happens , you have to get on with it.
By:
Corky
When: 24 Oct 21 15:45
Here we go. I think we have gone back 40 years in the last ten. Sure , in the 70's there were bananas thrown from the terraces but that gradually died out as everybody found they had a black workmate or played in a footy team with one. Everyone had a drink in the pub with one. we were going colour blind. Then the BBC and channel four managed to persuade black people that they were living in Birmingham Alababa in the 60's not Birmingham west midlands in the present day. Now it's a sh1t show.
By:
Timber
When: 24 Oct 21 15:49

Oct 24, 2021 -- 9:44AM, irishone wrote:


Timber I know he did not say "whiteys sucking from the racism teat".I am white and have suffered and still suffer everyday from racism. I ain't sucking from no teat. It's a fact it's there in white societies, as is nationalism, as is plenty of other inequality , it's unfair and it's wrong. Unless you take the time to have a chat and point out the racism to the offender nothing will change. It's something that is part of everyday life and it happens , you have to get on with it.


I separated that part, I should have put quotes around the actual quotation

There are a lot of CRT white grifters in America, making a fortune

By:
Timber
When: 24 Oct 21 15:50

Oct 24, 2021 -- 9:45AM, Corky wrote:


Here we go. I think we have gone back 40 years in the last ten. Sure , in the 70's there were bananas thrown from the terraces but that gradually died out as everybody found they had a black workmate or played in a footy team with one. Everyone had a drink in the pub with one. we were going colour blind. Then the BBC and channel four managed to persuade black people that they were living in Birmingham Alababa in the 60's not Birmingham west midlands in the present day. Now it's a sh1t show.


Obama ignited a lot of what we are seeing

By:
clouded leopard
When: 24 Oct 21 15:51
markzzz24 Oct 21 12:43Joined: 03 Jun 04 | Topic/replies: 755 | Blogger: markzzz's blog
I believe that constantly pointing out racial differences (BLM, Black History Month, Kick-out racism, etc. etc.) in all probability increases racism in the UK.

Why do the liberals think that we can prove that black people are the same as white people by constantly reminding everybody that black people are different from white people? The logic of this is crazy.



It's not logic

It's an 'agenda'




TICK TOCK
By:
irishone
When: 24 Oct 21 15:51
40 years ago we would be talking about the football
Now we talk about the racism

Awareness has increased
......but trying to legally stop it is a waste of time and money

You are already paying to educate kids, just educate them better in life skills
By:
clouded leopard
When: 24 Oct 21 15:52
Divide and conquer


Really is time to wake the fk up people


TICK FKIN TOCK
By:
Charlie
When: 24 Oct 21 15:56
In your OP tolerance is completely the wrong word for what you actually say.

40 years ago we were talking about racism, you may have not been but that doesn't make you correct.

Understanding of people and compassion for other races is what will succeed in producing a more harmonious population. Hate all you want but it ain't helping.
By:
saddo
When: 24 Oct 21 15:57
irishone 24 Oct 21 14:44 


I am white and have suffered and still suffer everyday from racism. I ain't sucking from no teat. It's a fact it's there in white societies



.......................................


It's there in all societies.
By:
irishone
When: 24 Oct 21 15:59
Another thing is this constant over reaction towards those that are mistakenly  accused of racism and speak their minds on the subject.

"You in the KKK ?"
"Racist ......I will have you barred"

It does suggest there is an agenda but who is organising it ?

The media, the journalists ,the police, the fascist lefties ?

I'd like to think it's not a left v right issue .
By:
clouded leopard
When: 24 Oct 21 16:00
Charlie24 Oct 21 14:56Joined: 01 Dec 01 | Topic/replies: 32,413 | Blogger: Charlie's blog
In your OP tolerance is completely the wrong word for what you actually say.

40 years ago we were talking about racism, you may have not been but that doesn't make you correct.

Understanding of people and compassion for other races is what will succeed in producing a more harmonious population. Hate all you want but it ain't helping.



Laugh
By:
clouded leopard
When: 24 Oct 21 16:00
Charlie24 Oct 21 14:56Joined: 01 Dec 01 | Topic/replies: 32,413 | Blogger: Charlie's blog
In your OP tolerance is completely the wrong word for what you actually say.

40 years ago we were talking about racism, you may have not been but that doesn't make you correct.

Understanding of people and compassion for other races is what will succeed in producing a more harmonious population. Hate all you want but it ain't helping.



Laugh
By:
clouded leopard
When: 24 Oct 21 16:00
Charlie24 Oct 21 14:56Joined: 01 Dec 01 | Topic/replies: 32,413 | Blogger: Charlie's blog
In your OP tolerance is completely the wrong word for what you actually say.

40 years ago we were talking about racism, you may have not been but that doesn't make you correct.

Understanding of people and compassion for other races is what will succeed in producing a more harmonious population. Hate all you want but it ain't helping.



Laugh
By:
Timber
When: 24 Oct 21 16:01
Laugh
By:
Charlie
When: 24 Oct 21 16:02
Glad you agree with me.
By:
clouded leopard
When: 24 Oct 21 16:02
You think you're 'woke' Charlie

But you are fast akip




Different time of day 40 years ago

By a very long chalk
By:
Timber
When: 24 Oct 21 16:02
He's not known as 'tolerant' Charlie for nothingGrin
By:
saddo
When: 24 Oct 21 16:02
He's a happy clapper, and blind as a bat
By:
irishone
When: 24 Oct 21 16:02
Charlie I think Tolerance is a very dodgy word and probably the wrong word in many situations .

That's all I was trying to say.
By:
Charlie
When: 24 Oct 21 16:02
Different time of day 40 years ago

Would you care to explain what you mean.
By:
Charlie
When: 24 Oct 21 16:06

Oct 24, 2021 -- 10:02AM, irishone wrote:


Charlie I think Tolerance is a very dodgy word and probably the wrong word in many situations .That's all I was trying to say.


Tolerance means from first Google: the ability or willingness to tolerate the existence of opinions or behaviour that one dislikes or disagrees with.

I sometimes have to tolerate some **** from down the road who plays his music too loud. I certainly wouldn't apply that definition to any other race.

By:
saddo
When: 24 Oct 21 16:07
irishone 24 Oct 21 15:02 
Charlie I think Tolerance is a very dodgy word and probably the wrong word in many situations .

That's all I was trying to say.

...........................


It's practically perfect irish. You can't make people like anything they find dislikeable, you can only make them accept, or tolerate these things.
By:
clouded leopard
When: 24 Oct 21 16:10
40 years ago you knew the guy in the corner shop and the curry house mate



Ffwd to today's engineered tinderbox of multicultural differences highlighted, fueled and weaponized by the cabal owned criminal media on a minute by minute basis



What could possibly go wrong ? Crazy
By:
Charlie
When: 24 Oct 21 16:15

Oct 24, 2021 -- 10:10AM, clouded leopard wrote:


40 years ago you knew the guy in the corner shop and the curry house mateFfwd to today's engineered tinderbox of multicultural differences highlighted, fueled and weaponized by the cabal owned criminal media on a minute by minute basisWhat could possibly go wrong ?


40 years ago I witnessed unadulterated racism towards WBA players.

Ffwd to today's engineered tinderbox of multicultural differences highlighted, fueled and weaponized by the cabal owned criminal media on a minute by minute basis
Have you ever tried saying what you mean?

By:
Giuseppe
When: 24 Oct 21 16:18
"A fascist solution from an Italian"

lol lol lol

this is literally racist

you are smearing an entire ethnic group with a negative quality

reported
By:
irishone
When: 24 Oct 21 16:51
I think the philosopher Jiddu Krishnamurti's definition of tolerance, which is as follows, probably explains it better ......


"You have your beliefs, and another has his; you hold to your particular form of religion and another to his; you are a Christian, another is a Mahomedan, and yet another a Hindu. You have these religious dissensions and distinctions, but yet you talk of brotherly love, tolerance and unity - not that there must be uniformity of thought and ideas. The tolerance of which you speak is merely a clever invention of the mind; this tolerance merely indicates the desire to cling to your own idiosyncrasies, your own limited ideas and prejudices, and allow another to pursue his own. In this tolerance there is no intelligent diversity, but only a kind of superior indifference. There is utter falsity in this tolerance. You say, 'You continue in your own way, and I shall continue in mine; but let us be tolerant, brotherly.' When there is true brotherliness, friendliness, when there is love in your heart, then you will not talk of tolerance. Only when you feel superior in your certainty, in your position, in your knowledge, only then do you talk of tolerance. You are tolerant only when there is distinction. With the cessation of distinction, there will be no talk of tolerance. Then you will not talk of brotherhood, for then in your hearts you are brothers."
By:
irishone
When: 24 Oct 21 17:23
Giuseppe is the biggest example of why tolerance is a dodgy word

On one sleeve he wears the "we must be tolerant, diverse and treat people with different beliefs and in different races equally "

On the other sleeve he wears the "I won't tolerate  any racism" so basically tolerance, (a dodgy word) only goes as far as his rules apply.

By acting the way he does reporting and banning, trying to shut people up, he puts himself squarely in the fascist camp.
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com