Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Charlie
22 Oct 21 21:23
| Topic/replies: 33,039 | Blogger: Charlie's blog
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0010tff/four-hours-at-the-capitol

The biggest shower of sh!te ever assembled in the US: Proud Boys, QAnon, C4T and the general unwashed, brain dead Tramp arris lickers. A few more shots by the police at the start would have helped. Every single one of them should have been identified and locked up for 20 years. Absolutley disgusting thugs.

Anyone attempting to support them is a complete moron, of which I expect a few on here will do and are.
Pause Switch to Standard View Four hours at the Capitol
Show More
Report irishone October 23, 2021 5:00 PM BST
Bigger thugs on here judging by the above
Report Foinavon October 23, 2021 6:47 PM BST
I saw a comment that Alec Baldwin allegedly killed more people than all the January 6th protestors combined. Is that true? Shocked
Report sofiakenny October 23, 2021 7:13 PM BST
So fekn what?
Report sofiakenny October 23, 2021 7:13 PM BST
So fekn what?
Report DanielKoellerer October 23, 2021 7:15 PM BST
I saw a comment that more people died from using epoxy instead of a condom, than all the January 6th protestors killed. Is that true? Crazy
Report Foinavon October 23, 2021 7:18 PM BST
The mind boggles.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 23, 2021 8:32 PM BST
More people died from drinking
bleach
Report akabula October 23, 2021 10:37 PM BST
Charlie on his high horse yet again.Laugh
Report akabula October 23, 2021 10:41 PM BST
It was so bad yet how many were killed?
As per most protests they attracted those that just wanted violence.
Report akabula October 23, 2021 10:57 PM BST
At first I was critical of the police response but on reflection I think if they had reacted differently the violence could have escalated with a much worse outcome.
Report tobermory October 24, 2021 2:02 AM BST
Some of them will quite rightly get 20 years, most of them will get put away. Did you bother looking at the charges against them?

Did you look at the charges? Disorderly conduct, trespassing, breaking windows.....

Are people going to get 20 years for putting their feet up on Pelosi's desk?
Report tobermory October 24, 2021 2:08 AM BST
I never even said I supported what they were doing, which was obviously wrong.

I only criticized the hysteria of the left wing response. The purple haired congresswomen, that looks like a spoof character, saying "It was like 9/11, we were making our last calls to loved ones" Laugh

The BBC programme is actually very good; just allows the people on both sides to tell their story. Initial media coverage presented it as a bunch of people at a Trump rally who were told by Trump to go down and storm the building. The programme makes clear it was people who were never at the rally at all that kicked it all off. Shows the only person there that wanted to kill anyone was the cop who shot that lady in the head.
Report Giuseppe October 24, 2021 2:13 AM BST
interesting tobes might try and catch a repeat so, assumed it would be garbage
Report irishone October 24, 2021 8:38 AM BST
akabula23 Oct 21 21:57Joined: 13 Mar 08 | Topic/replies: 44,722 | Blogger:

At first I was critical of the police response but on reflection

Good to see you reflecting ...... Wonders will mever cease
Report Charlie October 24, 2021 9:46 AM BST

Oct 23, 2021 -- 8:02PM, tobermory wrote:

Some of them will quite rightly get 20 years, most of them will get put away. Did you bother looking at the charges against them?Did you look at the charges? Disorderly conduct, trespassing, breaking windows.....Are people going to get 20 years for putting their feet up on Pelosi's desk?

I take it you didn't look at the links I gave about their charges. The second one is the easiest to follow: https://eu.usatoday.com/storytelling/capitol-riot-mob-arrests/

The minimum charge seems to be: Entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds; disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct in a Capitol building; parade, demonstrate or picket in any of the Capitol buildingsWhich can result in being sent down.

More serious charges, of which there are many, include:

Destruction of government property, entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in any restricted building or grounds; engaging in physical violence in any restricted building or grounds; violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds; act of physical violence in the Capitol grounds or buildings

Assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers; civil disorder; obstruction of an official proceeding; disorderly conduct in the Capitol building; entering and remaining in a restricted building; entering and remaining on the floor of Congress; parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds.

Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding; Entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon; Disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon; Impeding ingress and egress in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon and aiding and abetting; Unlawful possession of a dangerous weapon on Capitol grounds or buildings; Disorderly conduct in a Capitol building or grounds; Impeding passage through the capitol grounds or buildings and aiding and abetting

Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding; Obstruction of an official proceeding and aiding and abetting; Civil disorder; Assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers using a dangerous weapon and aiding and abetting; Entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon; Disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon and aiding and abetting; Engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon and aiding and abetting; Disorderly conduct in a capitol building or grounds; Act of physical violence in the capitol building or grounds; Parading, demonstrating or picketing in a capitol building

Inflicting bodily injury on certain officers; obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder; entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly conduct in a Capitol building; impeding passage through the Capitol grounds or buildings; and act of physical violence in the Capitol grounds or buildings.

These aren't being charged with Disorderly conduct, trespassing, breaking windowsThey're going down, some for a very long time.

Report Charlie October 24, 2021 9:48 AM BST

Oct 23, 2021 -- 8:13PM, Giuseppe wrote:

interesting tobes might try and catch a repeat so, assumed it would be garbage

It's on IPlayer.

Report edy October 24, 2021 10:02 AM BST
tobermory • October 24, 2021 2:08 AM BST
I never even said I supported what they were doing, which was obviously wrong.

I only criticized the hysteria of the left wing response. The purple haired congresswomen, that looks like a spoof character, saying "It was like 9/11, we were making our last calls to loved ones" Laugh

Hysteria that was the result of actions taken due to hysteria regarding the elections and what it would bring. Though I'm not sure if hysteria really describes it accurately. Likening it to 9/11 in the aftermath might be over the top, but I think in the moment of it all happening the congress people had every reason to fear all sorts of things being done to them if they were to be found.

Certainly more reason to be hysterical about that than a peculiar crowd that gets ultra hysterical in regards to their desperately manufactured culture wars. A kind of believe that, as we saw, can lead to people wander around the capitol in search for traitors and "enemies of the people".
Report Timber October 24, 2021 10:25 AM BST
The only insurrection was when BLM and antifa scum tried to invade the White House & KILL Trump the Great and his cherished family
Dozens of secret service were seriously injured and the Trump the Great had to be taken underground for his safety

Oh how the rancid rabid filth on the left laughed about that
Report Timber October 24, 2021 10:28 AM BST
Bowser let it happen, she wouldn't allow additional security, as suggested by TRUMP and his team

https://twitter.com/mayorbowser/status/1346530358674792466

To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment
Report Timber October 24, 2021 10:33 AM BST
It was an FBI setup, everybody knows it, even the ultra left commies at the NYT
Report edy October 24, 2021 10:34 AM BST
What did Bowser let happen if it wasn't an insurrection?
Report Timber October 24, 2021 10:55 AM BST
The FBI op? or maybe she was just being utterly incompetent, which she manages to be on a daily basis

Here is one of the FBI instigators/stooges the day before :

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1451272067173736455?s=20

Let's see the 14,000 hours of footage that is being held by the FBI!!
There's a reason why they won't allow it
Report edy October 24, 2021 10:56 AM BST
What was the FBI op if it wasn't an insurrection?
Report edy October 24, 2021 10:56 AM BST
What, if it wasn't an insurrection, did the FBI set up?
Report Timber October 24, 2021 11:00 AM BST
That's what people are trying to get to the bottom of

https://rumble.com/vnp1db-massive-infiltration-of-feds-on-jan.-6.html
Report edy October 24, 2021 11:00 AM BST
Well, you seem to know it wasn't an insurrection. What was it?
Report edy October 24, 2021 11:00 AM BST
What would you describe the happenings as?
Report edy October 24, 2021 11:13 AM BST
Or was it an insurrection, but just not the way everyone is made to believe? Did the FBI set up an actual insurrection, but it was all FBI and Antifa folks instead of Trumpers?
Report Charlie October 24, 2021 11:19 AM BST
Timber • October 24, 2021 10:55 AM BST
Let's see the 14,000 hours of footage that is being held by the FBI!!

The plank getting things wrong yet again, perhaps someone should explain the difference between the Capitol Police and the FBI.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/29/capitol-police-jan6-footage-478439
Capitol Police provided more than 14,000 hours of Jan. 6 footage to lawmakers
Report Timber October 24, 2021 11:51 AM BST
USCP, DOJ, and federal judges are doing everything in their power to make sure we don’t see it
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 5:39 PM BST
The FBI were the instigators of the supposed whitmer `kidnapping`, trying to set it up as if The Don and his fans were behind it. But they weren`t;

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/judge-tosses-junk-terrorism-charges-3-defendants-whitmer-plot-ring-leader-fbi-informant/

Exact same with the marches; the Deep State, as a whole, had this planned and ready to go for months. Most of the people seen tearing down the barricades outside were dressed as black ninjas; since when do MAGAs wear blm uniforms? Since when did any MAGA do anything that necessitated covering their face to avoid detection? Once doing their job of getting the MAGAs inside, where did the ninjas all disappear to, as they`re nowhere to be seen afterwards?

The most damning evidence of all, though, is the dog that isn`t barking; normally, Americans get to see all footage of any major event, so the fact that they won`t show us the truth, in itself, tells you the truth.

Oh, and if the Great Steal had been rumbled in time, those same Deep Staters were going ahead with the coup plan, but for real, armed to the teeth, they had it all planned to actually get rid of The Don. After all, it wouldn`t have been their first coup attempt, so why not try again?

lefties are proof that evil stalks our world
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 5:50 PM BST
..and Tim is proof that if you are biased when betting on politics, you will be wiped out.
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 6:03 PM BST
17 years on here, 17 winning years, not once wiped out, or even close to it. A good example was when you stalked me across to `Specials` with your envious lying vitriol, only to see me repeatedly and loudly telling the forum to back a 130-winner! We Special boys still CHORTLE at the sight of your tail disappearing in the distance!
Report Giuseppe October 24, 2021 6:05 PM BST
i like a good chortle

been a while

not been much to chortle at recently
Report Charlie October 24, 2021 6:08 PM BST
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/judge-tosses-junk-terrorism-charges-3-defendants-whitmer-plot-ring-leader-fbi-informant/

What the fck has this got to do with Four Hours at the Capitol?
Report Timber October 24, 2021 6:11 PM BST
They are linked!
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 6:11 PM BST
Tim, here are some of your lay bets on Biden AFTER the date of the election. Once Biden had won and his price went below 1.1, you still backed against him! You clearly believed Trump when he said Biden had won by fraud and he (Trump) would be reinstated...

Layed £5,000 at 1.02 losing £100
Layed £41,000 at 1.03 losing £1,230
Layed £53,500 at 1.04 losing £2,140
Layed £45,280 at 1.05 losing £2,264
Layed £15,000 at 1.06 losing £900
Layed £15,000 at 1.07 losing £1,050
Layed £4,000 at 1.08 losing £320
Layed £2,100 at 1.09 losing £189

Total layed £180,880. Total lost £8193.

4th screen.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq1E1UhR29p65vk2bkVmuaQ

You were clearly wiped out.
Both FBI set ups
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 6:11 PM BST
Very simple; both prime examples of the deep state in action. And both being rumbled!
Charlie is absolutely clueless
Report A_T October 24, 2021 6:11 PM BST
USCP, DOJ, and federal judges are doing everything in their power to make sure we don’t see it

are these the same guys who you believe covered-up the faking of the moon-landings?
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 6:13 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 12:03PM, timbuctooth wrote:

17 years on here, 17 winning years, not once wiped out, or even close to it. A good example was when you stalked me across to `Specials` with your envious lying vitriol, only to see me repeatedly and loudly telling the forum to back a 130-winner! We Special boys still CHORTLE at the sight of your tail disappearing in the distance!

How much did you have on those dancing boys at 130? £2?  Not the same as laying Biden for £180,880 AFTER he won is it?

Report Timber October 24, 2021 6:13 PM BST
No they are stopping everybody fun accessing 14,000 hours of the FBI and the cops up to no good
Report Charlie October 24, 2021 6:17 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 12:11PM, Timber wrote:

Charlie is absolutely clueless

If I'm clueless they you're completely useless, I've repeatedly pointed out where you posts are wrong.

Report Charlie October 24, 2021 6:25 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 12:11PM, timbuctooth wrote:

Very simple; both prime examples of the deep state in action. And both being rumbled!

What the fck is the deep state?

Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 6:27 PM BST
A cherry-picked `some` of my joe lays, `after` the election?

Where are the rest of my joe lays after the election?
Where are my joe lays before the election?
Where are my joe backs before the election?
Where are my joe backs after the election?
Where are my backs of The Don before the election?
Where are my backs of The Don after the election?
Where are my lays of The Don before the election?
Where are my lays of The Don after the election?
Where are my backs of everyone else before the election?
Where are my lays of everyone else before the election?
Where are my lays of everyone else after the election?
Where are my backs of everyone else after the election?

A handful of the 500-odd(?) plays I had means I lost, let alone was wiped out?
Despite those same cherry-picked screens showing I won? And you wonder why both `Politics` and `Specials` CHORTLES at your biden-esque mental faculties?
Report Charlie October 24, 2021 6:29 PM BST
Admit it, you won fck all and did a runner for months after the result was known.
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 6:35 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 12:29PM, Charlie wrote:

Admit it, you won fck all and did a runner for months after the result was known.

He sure did. He heavily backed Trump/heavily layed Biden before the election, only to compound matters by continuing to lay Biden after the election.

Report Timber October 24, 2021 6:35 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 12:17PM, Charlie wrote:

Oct 24, 2021 -- 5:11PM, Timber wrote:Charlie is absolutely cluelessIf I'm clueless they you're completely useless, I've repeatedly pointed out where you posts are wrong.

Once and it was something trivial

If you don't know what the deep state is then it's time for you to sit in the corner with a dunce hat on

Report Charlie October 24, 2021 6:40 PM BST
Once and it was something trivial

Once? There's more than one example on this thread. The deep state is another load of bollocks made up by desperate w@nkers like you and dim.
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 6:45 PM BST
Charlie Joined: 01 Dec 01
Replies: 3242724 Oct 21 17:29 

Two lies in one sentence! Well done pp (oops, sorry, you`ve posted that risibility under `charlie`). As the PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE that you kindly keep re-posting shows to the world, I did win. I didn`t post while the counting was still going on, but resumed posting again as soon as it was declared
Report edy October 24, 2021 6:47 PM BST
Wow, the Charlie and politicspunter accounts are operated by the same person, timbuctooth?
Report Giuseppe October 24, 2021 6:49 PM BST
i ahve received cash advances from both and can confirm they originated from the same nbank account so tehy aere either teh same eprson or have a jint account maybe husband and wife?
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 6:50 PM BST
Tim, here is the "photographic evidence" I can decipher off your disgusting and manky monitor (your house must be filthy)..

4th screen.

You were clearly wiped out.
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 6:50 PM BST
pp, charlie, fatslogger and danielkoellerer all the one. Other posters know of other names he`s used, meadows, lara, etc
Report Charlie October 24, 2021 6:51 PM BST
Damn, we've been sussed by dimbuctooth. Very well done.
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 6:53 PM BST
Laugh
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 6:56 PM BST
As far as I can make out, I only bet on politics (apart form an odd football bet/grand national). I am an average chess player. Charlie, I am not sure what he bets on but he is a decent chess player. Fats is a heavy and successful politics punter who I think also bets on cricket. Daniel bets on politics and I have no idea what else he bets on.
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 6:57 PM BST
No idea who meadows, lara or etc are for that matter.
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 7:02 PM BST
Forgot one! Updated list;

pp, a-t, charlie, fatslogger and danielkoellerer all the one. Other posters know of other names he`s used, meadows, lara, etc
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 24, 2021 7:06 PM BST
Daniel had a nice bet on next Newcastle manager
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 24, 2021 7:12 PM BST
I used to play chess, but as with
poker find it boring.

Taught niece to play at start
of lockdown, but had no interest
in playing.

Quite enjoyed crash matches
when golf course was closed,
but somebody brought in arnold
palmer proshot golf, and chess
was ditched.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 24, 2021 7:14 PM BST
Pass the pigs is a good game

Penny a point!
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 7:14 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 1:06PM, ----you-have-to-laugh--- wrote:

Daniel had a nice bet on next Newcastle manager

Are you sure it wasn't me, fats or charlie ? Laugh

Report Foinavon October 24, 2021 7:15 PM BST
Can you teach me how the Knight moves?
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 7:15 PM BST
I used to love that Arnold Palmer game. From the early seventies era I reckon?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 24, 2021 7:18 PM BST
Aye must be 70s,but one lad brought
it to golf course in mid 80s,and clubhouse became
a golf course for a year or two.
Report edy October 24, 2021 7:19 PM BST
Do I have any aliases on here?
Report Charlie October 24, 2021 7:20 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 1:15PM, Foinavon wrote:

Can you teach me how the Knight moves?

They move a bit like octopuses, they do their own thing and nobody knows what they're trying to do.

Report Foinavon October 24, 2021 7:21 PM BST
Yes, they are a bit baffling.
Report Charlie October 24, 2021 7:23 PM BST
Bishoppers are much better, they get straight to the point without that fannying around.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 24, 2021 7:29 PM BST

https://twitter.com/PaulfromYork/status/1150396054187184128?s=19

Queen is better
Report Foinavon October 24, 2021 7:29 PM BST
I could never work out if it's one up and two across or two up and one across and when they start jumping its anybody's guess.
Report Foinavon October 24, 2021 7:31 PM BST
Snakes and ladders is best YHTL.
Report Foinavon October 24, 2021 7:33 PM BST
I'll have to save that photo Laugh
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 24, 2021 7:34 PM BST
S and L another boring game
watching folk count to 5
whilst feigning surprise
when they landed on a snake
or ladder.
Report Foinavon October 24, 2021 7:54 PM BST
I sometimes have to play SandL against kids and am amazed at their capacity to cheat. But I don't mind losing.
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 8:02 PM BST
Are they lefties?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 24, 2021 8:06 PM BST
Playing board games with youngsters
can be fun, they only come up
with same cheats we did...
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 8:46 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 2:02PM, timbuctooth wrote:

Are they lefties?

Just you stick to your £2 bets on dancing boys. Know your limitations.

Report Foinavon October 24, 2021 8:50 PM BST
They are just having fun and make up the rules as they go along, it all part of the game. That's why you play, to have fun.
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 9:01 PM BST
politicspunter Joined: 20 Mar 18
Just you stick to your £2 bets on dancing boys. Know your limitations.

pp posts, pp lies! It wasn`t £2, he doesn`t know, he`s making it up, aka; lying. Again.
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 9:01 PM BST
How much was your dancing boys stake?
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 9:04 PM BST

4th screen.

Was it as much as your lay bets on Biden AFTER he had won?
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 9:09 PM BST
Nice to see you`ve accepted you were lying again, with your acknowledgement that you have no way of knowing how much I got at 130, that you don`t, in fact, have a clue how much I got. I`m sure such overwhelming evidence won`t stop you repeating the lie numerous times, even though you know you`re lying every time. Also nice to see you remember your stalking mission having to be humiliatingly aborted, you ran away, after seeing me landing a 130-winner! My word, what CHORTLES that has, still does, induce!
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 9:12 PM BST
I haven't lied. I bet you had at least £2 on at 130.0. Am I correct ?
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 9:16 PM BST
You don`t stop providing chortles to the thinkers of this world! To think you thought we wouldn`t notice your insertion of `at least` into your floundering!!!
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 9:17 PM BST
Well, am I correct?
Report Foinavon October 24, 2021 9:19 PM BST
Come to think of it Timbuctooth all kids are socialists.

They throw the toys out of the pram, they live on other people's money, they are always screaming for more, they never listen to reason and often leave a mess for someone else to clear up.
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 9:21 PM BST
politicspunter Joined: 20 Mar 18
Just you stick to your £2 bets

No, you weren`t right, you were lying. Subsequent floundering doesn`t count, too late, you`ve already been caught. Yet again.
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 9:22 PM BST

4th screen.

I think you will find that I am correct in saying you lost £8193 on those lay bets alone on Biden AFTER he had already won? Copied directly from your monitor on your you tube link.
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 9:22 PM BST
Foinavon 24 Oct 21 20:19 
Come to think of it Timbuctooth all kids are socialists.
They throw the toys out of the pram, they live on other people's money, they are always screaming for more, they never listen to reason and often leave a mess for someone else to clear up.

Good stuff!
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 9:24 PM BST
Feel free to say how much you had on your dancing boys bet Tim. I reckon it was at least £2. In fact you probably had at least £2 on multiple other dancing boys and girls in the same event?
Report edy October 25, 2021 3:16 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 3:19PM, Foinavon wrote:

Come to think of it Timbuctooth all kids are socialists.They throw the toys out of the pram, they live on other people's money, they are always screaming for more, they never listen to reason and often leave a mess for someone else to clear up.

That indeed does sound a lot like Donald Trump. Good spot.

Report Foinavon October 25, 2021 4:54 PM BST
They also believe in Unicorns and Santa Claus too edy but I think you knew that already.
I kind of thought Trump was a bit of a lefty and that all his critics got it wrong. When he gets elected next time I hope he moves a fair bit to the right as he has to clear out all this dumb wokery nonsense. I don't see anyone else as being capable of tackling it, do you?
Report edy October 25, 2021 5:29 PM BST
He is a total commie fooling all his disciples.
Report Charlie October 25, 2021 5:53 PM BST
https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/judge-imposes-harsher-sentence-than-requested-man-accused-encouraging-us-capitol-2021-10-21/

Judge imposes harsher sentence than requested on man accused of encouraging U.S. Capitol rioters

Wait until the serious charges are brought, should be fun.
Report macarony October 26, 2021 1:24 PM BST
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/london-under-siege-armed-gangs-force-police-to-deploy-special-units-as-violence-erupts/ar-AAPVJeR?ocid=mailsignout&li=AAnZ9Ug
No wonder nobody wants to work in London
Report Whisperingdeath October 26, 2021 5:10 PM BST
Net closing in on The Chump. He is going to get fingered soon, Canaries spotted!
Report Charlie October 26, 2021 5:13 PM BST
Macoronic probably thinks Capitol is the same as Capital.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com