Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
frog1000
21 Oct 21 09:36
| Topic/replies: 2,802 | Blogger: frog1000's blog
We know that after 4-6 months the vaccines do not do much in the way of stopping people catching Covid.

In winter and with vaccines wearing off cases will likely rise. But remember on freedom day we were told cases would go to 100,000 a day and we went ahead with it.

So what if the vaccines do not stop cases IF they still stop serious illness, hospitalisations and death?

What am I missing? Why is Javid panicking about not enough people getting boosters if the vaccines work for everything apart from cases and he is forecasting the same number of cases that were forecast on Freedom day?

Something does not add up here.
Pause Switch to Standard View If the vaccines stop serious illness,...
Show More
Report mafeking October 22, 2021 3:29 PM BST
apparently among vaccinated average age of death is now 85 with 5 comorbidities. it is very old and already sick people in the main
Report Timber October 22, 2021 3:35 PM BST
Pol pot poison still simping for big Pharma, it's hilarious
Report Johnny The Guesser October 22, 2021 5:54 PM BST
"Mostly" .."in the main"...those are the key words with regard to age of people dying.

That means the virus does kill people in other age groups. So, if you are in the other age/risk  groups what is the best way to minimise your chance of the virus killing you ?

Yes , eat well, exercise , even stay in if you are really worried , but if you combine some or all of those with the vaccine then your chance of being one of the unlucky ones is minimised, You've done the best you can.

Simple , straightforward, statistical facts.

You might not seem to care about reducing a 1000/1 chance of death to a 10,000/1 chance but it  just seems plain dumb to me, but hey ho that's up to you. Some who take the chance will die - that's a fact as well.
Report clouded leopard October 22, 2021 6:27 PM BST
How strange that nearly 2 years in ... everybody I know through family/work/friends and everybody they know through family/work/friends plus nearly all the random people I have met since the onset of this terrible deadly life destroyong disease .....

does not know a single soul who have 'suffered' ' been hospitalized or'died' from or with covid

Certainly strange
Report truehoncho October 22, 2021 6:34 PM BST
I don't think many people do know anyone that has died of covid.
Report politicspunter October 22, 2021 6:41 PM BST

Oct 22, 2021 -- 12:27PM, clouded leopard wrote:

How strange that nearly 2 years in ... everybody I know through family/work/friends and everybody they know through family/work/friends plus nearly all the random people I have met since the onset of this terrible deadly life destroyong disease ..... does not know a single soul who have 'suffered' ' been hospitalized or'died' from or with covidCertainly strange

Try opening your front door/buy a phone.

Report truehoncho October 22, 2021 6:55 PM BST
Everyone seems to have the same story.
Report politicspunter October 22, 2021 7:00 PM BST

Oct 22, 2021 -- 12:53PM, clouded leopard wrote:

truehoncho22 Oct 21 17:34Joined: 11 Dec 10 | Topic/replies: 3,550 | Blogger: truehoncho's blogI don't think many people do know anyone that has died of covid.It is a bit weird THSurely by now we all would've had first hand experience of itThe group I am talking about is not much shy of 10,000 people through several degrees of separation of course but stillAnd at least 25-30 % of that number would be in the higher risk rangeNothingNot a sausage. At least in terms of severe illnesssure a few we know came down with it but soon perked upProbability is an interesting subject

Maybe you are right enough and it is all a hoax?

Report timbuctooth October 22, 2021 7:01 PM BST
We all have the same story, because the narrative`s falling apart under the evidence. The only problem is that joe, fauci, bill, soros and klaus will have learnt many lessons to put to use next time...
Report truehoncho October 22, 2021 7:07 PM BST
how many do you know PP?
Report Giuseppe October 22, 2021 7:54 PM BST
johnny

3/4 are over 75
Report politicspunter October 22, 2021 8:55 PM BST
https://community.betfair.com/chit_chat/go/thread/view/94038/31636895/i-think-i-may-have-it#flvWelcomeHeader
Report SontaranStratagem October 23, 2021 1:37 AM BST
They do seem desperate now. Even the food shortage push they seem to be panicking on, I sense they are 2nd thoughts on that. Either they're finished so they might as well leave a mess on the way out, and for God sake please retire Boris and Biden ffs, it's sad at this point esp Biden.
Report JetLoneStar October 23, 2021 6:04 AM BST
I think the opposite would be their goal timbuc, if these vaccines were actually for a different virus yet to be released with a high mortality rate. Anyone that threatened them dead, and the useful idiots believing their great leaders had saved them - nice boost for the depopulation agenda too.

Thats how id do it anyway Laugh
Report Timber October 23, 2021 6:52 AM BST
It just gets worse and worse

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/judge-bans-ottawa-mother-from-advising-son-against-covid-19-vaccine/wcm/afe0d312-e8ca-4f89-88fb-c701fdfa296f/amp/
Report Dr Crippen October 23, 2021 11:43 AM BST
The fear going into autumn last year, was of getting regular flu and covid at the same time.

No surprise it didn't happen.
So why are they're banging the same drum this year?

It's all about people milking the NHS.
And in countries where they have health insurance, it's all about milking the insurance companies. 

So what price integrity? Well there's very little of that about in medicine.
Report TimmyRiggins October 23, 2021 1:51 PM BST
Lots of copium ITT LaughCrazy
Report Timber October 23, 2021 2:13 PM BST
CDC Director Walensky confirms that boosters may soon be mandatory to be considered “fully vaccinated.”

Roll up those sleeves Laugh
Report Timber October 23, 2021 2:14 PM BST
No more one lump or two

NOW - one prick or two
Report Timber October 23, 2021 2:56 PM BST
Which forum member is this??

https://twitter.com/milesSI/status/1451842048735293444?s=20
Report clouded leopard October 23, 2021 3:05 PM BST
Pretext begins to build up towards vaccine passports

See a massive push to get these things through this winter

Of course they will get their wish

Hope everyone is ready for sheer economic doom/perpetual shortages in every market and oodles more restrictions and control

They are ripping it all down

Right in front of your very eyes except everyone is focussed on the 'virus'
Report SontaranStratagem October 23, 2021 5:29 PM BST
The unvaxxed will be blamed leopard

They are trying that card again now
Report Timber October 23, 2021 5:38 PM BST
Remember

The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn't protect the protected
Report Timber October 23, 2021 6:01 PM BST
More fans having cardiac arrests in the crowd

They need to stop these clot shots ASAP

It's just unreal

https://twitter.com/Kukicat7/status/1451952836342951945?t=ODO1eicMPc-wC9BiUwvTaw&s=19
Report SontaranStratagem October 23, 2021 7:18 PM BST
One at Newcastle the other day?
Report TimmyRiggins October 24, 2021 12:36 AM BST
16yo Grandad at the Bristol Game Crazy
Report potlis October 24, 2021 12:56 PM BST
I watched a clip on Sky news, Friday? their guy was interviewing a headteacher in Manchester on the reintroduction of masks.

Went on to ask him about the vaccine take up in the school - 400 jabbed out of 1600 so far - then asked about the Covid situation at the School,  the head revealed they currently had 30 kids off, 16 having tested positive and been sent home whilst 14 are currently off due to adverse effects from the vaccine

Not as rare as they would have you believe then.
The headteacher had a oops look on his face when he let slip that figure and the correspondent quickly moved, Kay Burley, in the studio, certainly didn’t want to pick up on it.
Report Timber October 24, 2021 1:15 PM BST
Latest VAERS

818,042 adverse event reports Crazy

And now they want to stab 5 year old kids.
The fall out from this will make the 1940s look like child's play

https://twitter.com/OpenVAERS/status/1451638635841785857?s=20
Report Timber October 24, 2021 1:19 PM BST
REMEMBER

ONLY unvaccinated are dying

Unvaccinated are killing the vaccinated

You couldn't make this sh1t up
Report Johnny The Guesser October 24, 2021 5:33 PM BST
VAERS stats not worth anything until causal link proven.
Report saddo October 24, 2021 5:55 PM BST
Same with covid death stats.
Report Timber October 24, 2021 5:59 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 11:33AM, Johnny The Guesser wrote:

VAERS stats not worth anything until causal link proven.

Bullshit, educate yourself

You can go to jail for filling a fake report

Report Giuseppe October 24, 2021 6:01 PM BST
sky: "experts warn jabs aren't enough to stop winter crisis"
Report Giuseppe October 24, 2021 6:01 PM BST
NHS considering allowing over 50s to get 3rd jab
Report Timber October 24, 2021 6:01 PM BST
It's a crisis every year for the NHS
Report Giuseppe October 24, 2021 6:02 PM BST
restrictions and mandatory 3rd jabs Sad
Report Timber October 24, 2021 6:02 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 12:01PM, Giuseppe wrote:

NHS considering allowing over 50s to get 3rd jab

They will be stabbing kids soon with the 3rd dose

Report Timber October 24, 2021 6:02 PM BST
RESIST
Report Timber October 24, 2021 6:03 PM BST
Then you've got people like Pol pot who wants unvaccinated to be put in gulags
Report SontaranStratagem October 24, 2021 7:34 PM BST
They ain’t letting you go as we’ve been trying to tell you the whole time

Now they think they can jab you and still restrict you

“It’s only a mask” Sad
Report SontaranStratagem October 24, 2021 7:39 PM BST
We tried to warn people about one conforming act leads to another being a asked then another then another

Now it’s mandatory jabs and “plan b” is the next step

This is the moment I really wish we had our grandmas and grandads with us to talk some sense into their family members. Sadly we as in the younger lot have failed to communicate Sad
Report Mexico October 24, 2021 7:41 PM BST
Ss

Nice use of “they” again.

Everything is open in UK, over 60,000 people inside Old Trafford today at least for the 1st half.

Pubs open, shops open,  restaurants open, even international travel is back on the cards.

“They” are letting you go wherever you want because so many people have had the vaccine. About 90% of adults have had vaccine so country is open.
Report SontaranStratagem October 24, 2021 7:45 PM BST
Someone else on another forum posted up a link about poor immune response for blood cancer patients in “doubly vaxxinated”... he then goes on to say how happy he is to get the booster because of it... I’m speechless, absolutely speechless ffs

They are telling you right to your faces and people literally can’t see the wood for the trees
Report SontaranStratagem October 24, 2021 7:48 PM BST
That bloke on the other forum said he’s had the 1st 2nd and 3rd “primary injections” and is “awaiting my booster” Confused
Report SontaranStratagem October 24, 2021 7:49 PM BST
Thought it was only 2 full jabs and then the booster?
Report SontaranStratagem October 24, 2021 7:52 PM BST
The same person is demanding forced jabs without realising what they are telling him

The truth is right there, the jabs are weakening his immune response ffs
Report shiny new shoes please October 24, 2021 7:57 PM BST
/\https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/2021/1022/1255271-blood-cancer-covid/
Report truehoncho October 24, 2021 8:10 PM BST
Its been conveniently ignored what the effect will be in obtaining natural levels of immunity (i.e high levels) against the virus if you have already had a vaccine.
Report SontaranStratagem October 24, 2021 8:17 PM BST
Vax after vax isn’t going to be good for the immune system

“Poor immune response” is a big truth nugget if ever there was one

The first jab I’ve always thought could be overcome, the immune system will be compromised but should repair itself as long as you don’t suffer anything nasty for a few months. 2 jabs and esp so close to the first will weaken it beyond repair, why do you think they wanted the 2nd jab so close to the first? And they got away with it just by calling it “fully vaxxerd”, but the first jab was called a “full vaxxine” ffs
Report truehoncho October 24, 2021 8:21 PM BST
There is a risk that he immune response to this very minor virus will be mucked up by the vaccinations and in 10 years the population still won't have a decent immune response to it. This will require constant vaccinations.
Report politicspunter October 24, 2021 8:44 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 2:33PM, timbuctooth wrote:

There`s a longstanding tenet that you `never vax into a pandemic`, because the virus is still too strong, virulent, it`s able to develop variants too easily and quickly, variants that evade the vaxes, as we`re seeing everywhere now. As such, it`s the vexed vaxed killing us off by their suicidal compliance with all things their superiors tell them to do.

"Their superiors" ? Laugh

Report truehoncho October 24, 2021 8:48 PM BST
That would be the family dog in your case PP
Report truehoncho October 24, 2021 8:51 PM BST
That is sort of right Tim. Its a bit dodgy vaxing when the virus is rife. If you vax someone who has been infected it can be more harm than help. Many care homes were not allowed to be vaccinated if there had been a positive test in the home because of this. I don't think all those queuing to get vaxed were afforded the same caution.
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 8:55 PM BST
Yes. It means `those to whom unthinking lefties bow, those to whom mass-suicidal lefties pay obeisance, those who have menticided you leftie cultists into meek compliance with, along with their genocidal de-populating plans that we see unfolding on a daily basis, with ever more horror`.
And to think these lefties don`t see that they, by virtue of being intellectual deltas and epsilons, are the very first in line for sacrifice!
Report Johnny The Guesser October 24, 2021 9:05 PM BST
Laughing at the virologists on here - unbelievable stuff.
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 9:13 PM BST
evil`s their master, virology their tool
Report truehoncho October 24, 2021 9:16 PM BST
Its a forum Johhny. I'm laughing at those that think forums should only have qualified posters. Those are the most disillusioned people on the planet.
Report nineteen points October 24, 2021 9:21 PM BST
More masks, more cases
more vaccines ,more cases.

Its like how dumb can we become before we jab ourselves into oblivion?

Mexico,PP,AT,Porcy,JTG and all the other bots are doing this country a disservice.

They are wrong and should be ashamed. Thats if they are real
Report Timber October 24, 2021 9:23 PM BST
It's never ending, they can milk this forever

Because there is no end of feckless, worthless simps who are willing to take an inordinate amount of punishment... With no resistance
Report Timber October 24, 2021 9:25 PM BST
These are the type of companies that you are allowing to stab you with experimental gene therapy

Johnson & Johnson (worth $400 billion) created a shell company in TX to hold all the liability for their carcinogenic baby powder, then filed for bankruptcy with the shell company. This is legal, because corporations write our laws. 38,000 women will go without a settlement
Report shiny new shoes please October 24, 2021 9:29 PM BST
carcinogenic baby pow ExcitedLaugh
They can jab themselves into oblivion? I'm organic
To the moon
Report SontaranStratagem October 24, 2021 9:30 PM BST
My brother is a hypochondriac and yet refuses to get vaxxed because of what Tim said above about not vaxxing into a pandemic

In fact you vax at all because it teaches the immune system to become reliant on them
Report Timber October 24, 2021 9:33 PM BST
The shots have exacerbated this & are going to cause massive problems
We would have been able to reach herd immunity without them

Now we are completely ****
Report Timber October 24, 2021 9:34 PM BST
The fact they are leaky makes it even worse
Report shiny new shoes please October 24, 2021 9:36 PM BST
/\your health code has magically properties , mills all known germs,viruses dead

You can take my heart, you can take my breath
When you pry it from my cold, dead chest
Then jab me Angry
Report truehoncho October 24, 2021 9:37 PM BST
especially with teh children. I really don't believe they should be vaxed. Ley them get their own immunity. We shouldn't be risking our children its a disgrace.
Report Timber October 24, 2021 9:38 PM BST
Diabolical
Report wolf3011 October 24, 2021 9:40 PM BST
There is no logic anyone taking the vaccine other than those at risk of covid which is basically people near deaths door or old enough to be exhibited in a museum. The fact that vaccine immunity lasts such a short period of time illustrates how ineffective it is so the vaccinated are basically signed up to jabs for life with each one carrying a risk. This time in 5 years , there will be people wandering around with 7 or 8 booster shots in them- what safety trials have been done with all that gunk swirling around in the human body. The answer of course is none and people just follow this mindless narrative of jabs indefinitely.
Report Timber October 24, 2021 9:43 PM BST
There might not be many white people left in the world in 5 years!!
Report wolf3011 October 24, 2021 9:44 PM BST
proper vaccines take over  a decade to be released and tend to offer life time immunity instead of this which is jab jab jab every few months- it's desperate stuff. What kind of vaccine offers immunity that declines after a matter of weeks failing to stop you either catching it or passing it on.. no wonder the likes of pfizer and astra zeneca have a n indemnity no responsibility clause.
Report Timber October 24, 2021 9:47 PM BST
Literally nothing makes sense anymore

It's like we are making the prequel to the film Idiocracy
Report wolf3011 October 24, 2021 9:48 PM BST
It's a form of mad religion like a cult- that film is very apt for 2021 Grin
Report Timber October 24, 2021 9:49 PM BST
The cult of covid lead by St Fauci of Genocide
Report SontaranStratagem October 24, 2021 9:57 PM BST
Someone asked me last week they can’t kill people with a vax, once people are riddled in cancer or drop dead there’d be uproar

Totally missing the obvious flaw in his question/argument... once riddled in cancer and/or dropping like flies... there’d be no one to have an uproar. The few not riddled or dropping would look on at the madness and not know what to do anyway.
Report shiny new shoes please October 24, 2021 9:58 PM BST
The unconscious mind is the primary source of human behavior
Hack it Wink

The Score - Born For This
Report SontaranStratagem October 24, 2021 10:02 PM BST
Just imagine seeing millions of people either dying of cancer all over the shop or just dropping dead from unexplainable “side effects”, I think we’d naturally fear for our own lives and hide away
Report wolf3011 October 24, 2021 10:20 PM BST
The boosters are also mixing different technologies, a few months ago we were told you had to take the same vaccine for both jabs and now some have had pfizer boosters after astra zanica jabs- the idea that significant data on health and safety stats exist mixing 3 vaccines with two different technologies is laughable. The various countries can't even agree on time between jabs, age demographics for the jabs where the JCVI has been basically overruled.. remember when one country banned astra zenica due to blood clot concerns and the rest folded like a pack of cards doing the same. They then reinstated it like dogs chasing their tail going with the majority basically not having a clue
Report johnnythebull October 24, 2021 10:25 PM BST
the shafting of the supine sheep..actions have consequences
Report timbuctooth October 24, 2021 10:29 PM BST
That^^^ was in Norway. The numbers were tiny, but the pfizer marketing team have ruled supreme throughout all of this, and they were behind the leaking of the figures, thereby managing to divert all attention away from the provable and documented facts that their own `vax` was injuring and killing far more people. They really have played a blinder
Report SontaranStratagem October 24, 2021 11:21 PM BST
My mum and dad had two AZ shots Not sure what my sisters had think it was 2 Pfizer shots

But the mixing is scary, mixing up shots is mental
Report TimmyRiggins October 25, 2021 12:01 AM BST
Good to see the gang still together Cool

What a thread LaughLaugh
Report shiny new shoes please October 25, 2021 1:04 AM BST
Bob Marley - Stir it up, tasty
Report wolf3011 October 25, 2021 1:31 AM BST
Kaoma - lambada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLdoQGBchQ

The likes of Mexico and pp can dance into the vaccine centre for the lambada/ lambda variant soon hopefully
https://www.sciencefocus.com/news/lambda-variant/
Report TimmyRiggins October 25, 2021 1:32 AM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 7:04PM, shiny new shoes please wrote:

Bob Marley - Stir it up, tasty

Stirred it up on Saturday, with a lovely bit of Thai, SNS.

Didn't cook it myself, unfortunately. I was brave enough to go out for dinner, even though I've not had my 9th booster yet Grin

Sizzling Fillet of Beef in black pepper and garlic, with a light tamarind sauce.

Lovely Pad Kee Mao, and side of Jasmine Rice.

Washed down with a lovely Malbec.

Report Giuseppe October 25, 2021 1:33 AM BST
sounds expensive
Report shiny new shoes please October 25, 2021 1:49 AM BST
Sound Delicious & very brave of you Confused

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pkeQifzvSNE

Pharma Angry
Report shiny new shoes please October 25, 2021 2:03 AM BST
Y.tube...
Purdue Pharma OxyContin Commercial

1% ExcitedLaughwrong again infact more than American "pandemic"
Report TimmyRiggins October 25, 2021 3:08 AM BST
I get brave occasionally!

Only a bullseye for us both, including tip, Giuseppe Cool

Only thing I've ever taken painkillers for, was tooth-ache, and nothing more sinister than an ibuprofen, and never for more than 2 days.

Tried getting me on them for years, but I said I'll swerve it until we can get medical marijuana.
Report Giuseppe October 25, 2021 4:08 AM BST
can't remember the last time i paid for 50 for a meal

probbaly back when we still had the lira
Report saddo October 25, 2021 10:50 AM BST
I paid a fifty spot at Reds the other night Giuseppe, overpriced barbecue food in a cramped and noisy atmosphere, you're better off at home mate.
Report Giuseppe October 25, 2021 12:49 PM BST
you some type of millionaire mate
Report saddo October 25, 2021 1:16 PM BST
If I was I wouldn't go out much, cant be arsed getting ready and driving miles any more, especially in winter  Laugh
Report eyeball October 25, 2021 1:20 PM BST
My dresser and chauffer carry out those duties.Happy
Report TimmyRiggins October 25, 2021 2:38 PM BST

Oct 24, 2021 -- 10:08PM, Giuseppe wrote:

can't remember the last time i paid for 50 for a mealprobbaly back when we still had the lira

Was for two people, mate Cool

Report TimmyRiggins October 25, 2021 2:41 PM BST
HP Cummins from Timber LaughCrazy

We're still waiting for 'The Covid Chronicles'

Raised £150k from idiots over a year ago, and done nothing but fob off all the idiots that gave him money. No doubt still pulling a pretty penny in on his Patreon, though.

He'll be gutted when this is over, and he has to go back to the diet grift again.

Who's up  next, Timber? Joel Smalley?
Report Timber October 25, 2021 3:15 PM BST
Timmy Muggins - where is your counter data ?

As usual you criticise the messenger not the data
Report shiny new shoes please October 25, 2021 4:29 PM BST
.One last hug.  Cry
Sweet Home Alabama
Report TimmyRiggins October 25, 2021 4:30 PM BST
Only Timber worth listening to, is Kesha, as always.

You posted a link, to a Tweet, from a grifting printer engineer.

That's not data, and anything he posts will be ripped apart by people far smarter than either of us.

That said you are definitely a prime Dunning Kruger kid.
Report shiny new shoes please October 25, 2021 4:50 PM BST
The BravestScared
Report shiny new shoes please October 25, 2021 5:05 PM BST
papiere bitte 
German Stein + Krauss,  metonymic occupational name for a potter or  name for an innkeeper.
Sputnik V  had it covered,lucky

Men At Work - Down Under
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com