Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
akabula
16 Oct 21 00:16
| Topic/replies: 45,236 | Blogger: akabula's blog
Irony overload - you calling other posters racist.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 28
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 16 Oct 21 10:36
He must be a mate of one of the Betfair staff. 

Goes around calling everybody racist on a regular basis and his posts don't even get removed.

I call someone a racist once because he kept putting up links to racist sites at me and I get banned.

Go figure.
By:
BennyBinion1
When: 16 Oct 21 10:50
All the forums have these things nowadays, posting the comments they have to.

The local town facebook pages all have them.

Always nasty comments against common sense statements, or pro government lies and propaganda.

Whatever is in the agenda.

And can say what they like and will never get banned or removed.

Just continue to get paid to post what they are told to say.
By:
politicspunter
When: 16 Oct 21 10:50
Ah, here is crippen from the akabula and crippen shopping in channel where they try to get forum members banned Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpHTeqlwTAM

Scroll down to comments, new comments, Crippen is Jack Dawkins and akabula is JSM.
By:
A_T
When: 16 Oct 21 11:02
it's the pp fanclub Laugh
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 16 Oct 21 11:24
The aftertimer says he's got me blocked.

He soon answered that, lol.

On that youtube page.

politicspunter is JSM.

I believe Jack Dawkins is edy.
By:
wolf3011
When: 16 Oct 21 12:31
Luckily for politics punter, the pied piper isn't around any more as due to his status of chief rat, he would be first rodent to disappear under the waves.
By:
wolf3011
When: 16 Oct 21 13:00
If you have an issue with someone having a poster of Hancock take it up with them pp, dont shoot the messenger. The chief rat exposed as a liar once again with his fake block btw
By:
Just Checking
When: 16 Oct 21 13:29
PP is a smug pathological liar who bizarrely thinks he's clever.
Who in their right mind would believe his story about where he was just going to give a big pile of money to some random bloke on the internet. Then there are all his lies about people insulting him or whatever, when he goes out of his way to troll them. Or the fact he is 1000% nailed on a bitter left wing Tory hating SNP supporter, but he pretends he's an English Tory who happens to like the SNP due to their obvious awesomeness. Something nobody with any sense would say. And he constantly uses the same expressions as Independence activists and has linked to their tweets and articles in "The National", a hateful bigoted SNP "newspaper" that would make Pravda seem objective.

It's just lies trolling lies trolling and lies.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 16 Oct 21 13:50
Well he is certainly cleverer than all of you!

Thanks for the Donald Chump Information on Election night PP. 4-1 was rare beauty and taking it off his supporters was like cherry on top.

Keep fighting the good fight.
By:
politicspunter
When: 16 Oct 21 14:01

Oct 16, 2021 -- 7:50AM, Whisperingdeath wrote:

Well he is certainly cleverer than all of you!Thanks for the Donald Chump Information on Election night PP. 4-1 was rare beauty and taking it off his supporters was like cherry on top. Keep fighting the good fight.

Thank you. I simply look at official (unbiased) polls and try to identify value bets, irrespective of the politics of the candidates.

By:
wolf3011
When: 16 Oct 21 15:00
Are these the unbiased polls that predicted a hung parliament, a Hilary clinton win and remain victory? You don't identify any value bets, the only nailed on bet is you dribble when you talk which anyone would go full bank on
By:
johnnythebull
When: 16 Oct 21 15:08
he'll fit in well here thenGrin
By:
casemoney
When: 16 Oct 21 16:17
Hope your on the lay Trump Band wagon WD ,PP has be laying at all odds from 20s down Laugh

If He runs against Biden  will be 10 on LaughGrin
By:
Giuseppe
When: 16 Oct 21 16:49
is it true that he is actually cambodian and not scottish

i have heard a few people say this
By:
wolf3011
When: 16 Oct 21 17:19
if the " wife " is more than 50 years younger, quite likely
By:
Just Checking
When: 16 Oct 21 18:48
it's a holiday in Cambodia
don't forget to pack a wife
By:
Giuseppe
When: 16 Oct 21 18:53
POL...POT

POL...POT
By:
wolf3011
When: 16 Oct 21 19:14
I think the confusion is it's the wife of pol pot who is cambodian and pol pot is infact scottish. When asked about the age difference, his reply of " It's times of austerity and I'm saving money on her birthday candles" hasn't gone down well
By:
edy
When: 16 Oct 21 19:57

Oct 16, 2021 -- 5:24AM, Dr Crippen wrote:

The aftertimer says he's got me blocked.He soon answered that, lol.On that youtube page.politicspunter is JSM.I believe Jack Dawkins is edy.

Tell me more about Jack Dawkins please! What kinda fella does he seem like to you? Is he rubbish? Great? Intelligent? Kinda not so intelligent?

By:
edy
When: 16 Oct 21 19:58
About this Jack Dawkins you are talking about there that is. Not the book character Jack Dawkins.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 16 Oct 21 20:57
I've no idea.
By:
lapsy pa
When: 16 Oct 21 20:59
Is there anything good on that shopping channel?
By:
truehoncho
When: 16 Oct 21 21:05
I think you've lost your thread Lapsy
By:
lapsy pa
When: 16 Oct 21 21:09
What harm,thanks anyway, you're probably right.
By:
truehoncho
When: 16 Oct 21 21:11
No harm, a thread dedicated to Politicspunter could do with a diversion.
By:
edy
When: 16 Oct 21 21:14

Oct 16, 2021 -- 2:57PM, Dr Crippen wrote:

I've no idea.

You have profiled him to the point that you think it's me, but you can't tell me what kinda fella you think he is?

That's a bit strange.

By:
lapsy pa
When: 16 Oct 21 21:24
It isn't 'dedicated' as such though TH, it is a kinda call out thread, the shopping channelis a player in this,trust me.

Wheres Jack gone?
By:
lapsy pa
When: 16 Oct 21 21:40
Where's Lfc Jack?
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo