Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Tiger Tiger
11 Oct 21 16:48
| Topic/replies: 21,217 | Blogger: Tiger Tiger's blog
Just had a look through some of the threads on the first page, what a bunch of miserable negative folk, miserable negative buggers everywhere.

I hope you are all smily and happier in real life ffs.
Pause Switch to Standard View Is this the most miserable forum on...
Show More
Report Corky October 11, 2021 4:53 PM BST
I am knew here, but what puzzles me is why, when someone disagrees with you, they ask if you still think Trump won an election or if you think America went to the moon. Either that or they ask you to send them a tenner ???
Report Giuseppe October 11, 2021 5:08 PM BST
lend us a tenner tiger mate
Report politicspunter October 11, 2021 5:19 PM BST
Giuseppe is a scammer. He followed me around begging me to lend him money. When I agreed (it was a five figure sum), he refused to give me his personal information, that I had requested, in order that I could forward the money. He is a fraudster, who now follows me around the forum, every thread and every post, being abusive. Block the scammer, do not respond to him and above all do not open any of his links. You have been warned!
Report Giuseppe October 11, 2021 5:20 PM BST
don't listen to him tiger it's all lies
Report leif October 11, 2021 5:37 PM BST
When I agreed (it was a five figure sum), he refused to give me his personal information, that I had requested, in order that I could forward the money.

anyone believe Fraudy would lend 5k to an anonymous poster on an anonymous punter forum?

no, me neither.
Report wolf3011 October 11, 2021 5:42 PM BST
I'm assuming it is over 10 k to be a 5 figure sum, apparently the money was ready to go from pp to Guiseppe if personal info on a betting forum was disclosed.."guiseppe corleone DOB 18/3/1927 wasn't enough. Meanwhile in the real world pp puts £2 on Labour for the next election looking to "cash out" daily for the good times to roll.
Report 1st time poster October 11, 2021 5:45 PM BST
fell free to put up some positive posts
the floors all yours
Report Giuseppe October 11, 2021 5:47 PM BST
Squid Game on Netflix is great

there's a positive post for you
Report Giuseppe October 11, 2021 5:47 PM BST
tiger if you are willing to lend me some money please send me a PM
Report 1st time poster October 11, 2021 5:49 PM BST
they reckon squids ok if you dont want to sleep at night
Report Giuseppe October 11, 2021 5:51 PM BST
it's not that bad

a lot of people are shot dead, that's about it, it's not particulary gory or depraved like a quentin taratino movie
Report sofiakenny October 11, 2021 5:56 PM BST
we would all be happier if we were not mithered by an idiot Tory Boris loving Nothumbrian farmer.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 11, 2021 6:10 PM BST
Well said tiger

It's the negativity of forums like
this that got us into the mess
we are in today.

11 years of tory tory bungling.

Time for a change!
Report Giuseppe October 11, 2021 6:20 PM BST
lol all this laugh chap does is post negative stories about TORIESAngry and BREXITAngry
Report edy October 11, 2021 6:26 PM BST

Oct 11, 2021 -- 11:51AM, Giuseppe wrote:

it's not that bada lot of people are shot dead, that's about it, it's not particulary gory or depraved like a quentin taratino movie

ffs spoilers!

Report Charlie October 11, 2021 7:04 PM BST
ffs
Get a grip OP, you don't spell smily like that.
Report Cardinal Scott October 11, 2021 7:23 PM BST

Oct 11, 2021 -- 11:19AM, politicspunter wrote:

Giuseppe is a scammer. He followed me around begging me to lend him money. When I agreed (it was a five figure sum), he refused to give me his personal information, that I had requested, in order that I could forward the money. He is a fraudster, who now follows me around the forum, every thread and every post, being abusive. Block the scammer, do not respond to him and above all do not open any of his links. You have been warned!

So you were prepared to pay him if he met your conditions? or was that some agent provocateur move?

As you seem more intelligent than most on here I presume the latter.

Report truehoncho October 11, 2021 7:39 PM BST
what a bunch of miserable negative folk, miserable negative buggers everywhere.   I think you could be a little more sensitive Tiger. Many on here are suffering serious mental health issues and don't need you telling them what a miserable bunch of buggers they are. Leave it to their shrinks.
Report saddo October 11, 2021 7:41 PM BST
Covis derangement syndrome on top of the Brexit and Trump strains, had to end badly.
Report politicspunter October 11, 2021 7:52 PM BST
Cardinal Scott • October 11, 2021 7:23 PM BST
Oct 11, 2021 -- 4:19PM, politicspunter wrote:

So you were prepared to pay him if he met your conditions? or was that some agent provocateur move?

As you seem more intelligent than most on here I presume the latter.

He followed me about asking for money. When I asked how much he wanted he said ten grand. Fortunately I am in a position to be able to loan him that but I wanted it repaid regularly plus a small amount in interest. I agreed to lend him the money. He wanted it paid into his paypal account. I said I would first of all require some formal identification and verification as to his identity, name, address, bank account details, proof of residence via utility bills etc. He refused to give me them and still wished the full amount to be paid into his paypal account. When I refused, until he had provided me with the documentation I had requested, he became abusive. He has followed me about the forum since.
Report leif October 11, 2021 8:00 PM BST
Scammer scamming the scammer more likely than any intention to part with a sizeable loan to a complete stranger.
Report edy October 11, 2021 8:08 PM BST
Only a blind man doesn't see that the money lending thing is just a gimmick from Giuseppe. With that in mind, who would give his credentials (passport etc.) to politicspunter of all people in the world if there is no real interest to receive a loan to begin with? Correct, nobody!

The thing about him following politicspunter around and being abusive is a plain, utterly embarrassing lie too.
Report edy October 11, 2021 8:15 PM BST
As it is much rather politicspunter following Giuseppe around, posting the same defamatory lies over and over again. Likely against own better knowledge regarding Giuseppe's alleged scamming intentions.
Report leif October 11, 2021 8:17 PM BST
Politicsmunter/Fraudy/Larabrown/Veritas et all has a string of lies the vast majority exposed.
Report truehoncho October 11, 2021 8:20 PM BST
Politicsmunter/Fraudy/Larabrown/Veritas et all has a string of lies the vast majority exposed.  ---  But he does keep the NHS mental health service in business.
Report politicspunter October 11, 2021 8:22 PM BST
If anyone needs financial help, feel free to drop me a PM, if I can help you I will.
Report leif October 11, 2021 8:26 PM BST
If anyone needs financial help, feel free to drop me a PM, if I can help you I will.

Kolkatta closing their outbound scam calls and redirecting staff to email politicsmunter as we speak.
Report truehoncho October 11, 2021 8:29 PM BST
Kolkatta closing their outbound scam calls and redirecting staff to email politicsmunter as we speak.  ---  that could be an interesting interaction. Crazy
Report Giuseppe October 11, 2021 9:15 PM BST
"If anyone needs financial help, feel free to drop me a PM, if I can help you I will."

does this still apply to me mate or has that ship sailed
Report truehoncho October 11, 2021 9:16 PM BST
sailed and sunk!
Report Capt__F October 11, 2021 10:51 PM BST
i cd do with £10k but will accept 5 with no questions
Report Giuseppe October 11, 2021 11:11 PM BST
i'll take 4 and need the money more than captain
Report leif October 11, 2021 11:49 PM BST
Farquar and Quentin in Kolkatta will accept 1.5k each, paid in Itune giftcards -yes please thanks you sir.
Report Giuseppe October 12, 2021 12:26 AM BST
reported
Report unitedbiscuits October 12, 2021 7:43 AM BST
Guiseppe, just invest in Scotgold. Problem solved. Surprised politicspunter went through all that rigamarole when the monetary solution is staring us all in the face.
Report Giuseppe October 12, 2021 2:01 PM BST
can't mate don't have any money

lend us 10 grand so i can invest in scotsgold aka mate
Report flat16 October 12, 2021 3:25 PM BST
Miserable  yes but what strikes me most is how disproportionate the forum is ,this is because if you are living in the UK and working you have very little time for this chirade ,also you would be aware that the fuel crisis ,empty shelves ,sausage wars etc etc are just exaggerated "scaremongering" by the leftie media and people living on keyboards.
Report moisok October 12, 2021 3:32 PM BST
I believe the daily mail may well be owned by the mirror group these days and the guardian's owners have a nice offshore account

I wonder why they are doing all this stirring up and lying  - 3 petrol station here - no queues - M&S  rammed with food - pictures are false ones
some were taken of COSTCO  which is a business wholesalers  so always people with loaded trolleys  - I used to use bookers - same there.

Is it political?  To get at the government.  They all seem to be at it.

just saying
Report moisok October 12, 2021 3:34 PM BST
now I am completely wrong about the daily mail  sorry  - I thought a right wing newspaper had been bought by the mirror group  - argh!!!  I am getting old!!!Cry
Report moisok October 12, 2021 3:35 PM BST
sorry  it was the daily express and the star  THE STAR   ARGH!!!!
Report flat16 October 12, 2021 3:38 PM BST
Daily Mail has joined the gloom and doom boys though ,Me Mum buys it for the crossword ,dreadful rag.
Report macarony October 12, 2021 4:17 PM BST
The finest intellectual minds in the country frequent these boards
Report Corky October 12, 2021 4:22 PM BST
Some people on this board take it faaaaar to seriously. One bloke on the superman thread actually googled old superman comic covers because he had to prove that superman had kissed Lois. That's above and beyond. IMO
Report flat16 October 12, 2021 4:30 PM BST
Just touch OTT and a bit OCD but I am sure there are several much more troubled and delusional ,lol
Report politicspunter October 12, 2021 4:35 PM BST
Surely this poster has to be right up there?...

timbuctooth • October 11, 2021 4:06 PM BST
The vexed vaxed, those against The Don, are the very same people behind slavery, the KKK, eugenics, abortion and the deaths of tens of millions in leftie political purges. They are the people and ideology of Death. `Weird`? Or downright evil? Never forget that taking the year joe was elected, 2020, and dividing it by the mark of the beast, 666, gives you joe`s clue-ridden, deliberately-chosen text number, 30330. They elected satan! Evil walks the planet and is currently killing off humanity from the White House.
Report edy October 12, 2021 4:54 PM BST

Oct 12, 2021 -- 10:22AM, Corky wrote:

Some people on this board take it faaaaar to seriously. One bloke on the superman thread actually googled old superman comic covers because he had to prove that superman had kissed Lois. That's above and beyond. IMO

Someone asked and I am just far too polite to ignore requests like that.

Report edy October 12, 2021 4:58 PM BST
I realize though that not all people on here are as universally awesome as I am, and that it can then appear a bit quirky to people who do not have the pleasure of having my superior genes and upbringing.
Report flat16 October 12, 2021 5:02 PM BST
That could be the delusional bit surfacing.
Report Giuseppe October 12, 2021 5:25 PM BST
you're not as old as me mo

i can remember when the mirror supported mosley
Report unitedbiscuits October 12, 2021 6:23 PM BST
I like coming here - nobody will ask me to cheer up.
Report lapsy pa October 12, 2021 6:26 PM BST
Good man UB and proper order,if i am wallowing in it everyone else should be too.
Report truehoncho October 12, 2021 7:41 PM BST
Just touch OTT and a bit OCD but I am sure there are several much more troubled and delusional ,lol  ---  delusional?? That's a long way back in the rear view mirror. Daily death reports, multi personality/account syndrome, repetitive tourette like posts, these are just a few of the symptoms of the long term insane on this forum.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com