Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Tiger Tiger
11 Oct 21 16:48
| Topic/replies: 21,330 | Blogger: Tiger Tiger's blog
Just had a look through some of the threads on the first page, what a bunch of miserable negative folk, miserable negative buggers everywhere.

I hope you are all smily and happier in real life ffs.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 52
By:
Corky
When: 11 Oct 21 16:53
I am knew here, but what puzzles me is why, when someone disagrees with you, they ask if you still think Trump won an election or if you think America went to the moon. Either that or they ask you to send them a tenner ???
By:
Giuseppe
When: 11 Oct 21 17:08
lend us a tenner tiger mate
By:
politicspunter
When: 11 Oct 21 17:19
Giuseppe is a scammer. He followed me around begging me to lend him money. When I agreed (it was a five figure sum), he refused to give me his personal information, that I had requested, in order that I could forward the money. He is a fraudster, who now follows me around the forum, every thread and every post, being abusive. Block the scammer, do not respond to him and above all do not open any of his links. You have been warned!
By:
Giuseppe
When: 11 Oct 21 17:20
don't listen to him tiger it's all lies
By:
leif
When: 11 Oct 21 17:37
When I agreed (it was a five figure sum), he refused to give me his personal information, that I had requested, in order that I could forward the money.

anyone believe Fraudy would lend 5k to an anonymous poster on an anonymous punter forum?

no, me neither.
By:
wolf3011
When: 11 Oct 21 17:42
I'm assuming it is over 10 k to be a 5 figure sum, apparently the money was ready to go from pp to Guiseppe if personal info on a betting forum was disclosed.."guiseppe corleone DOB 18/3/1927 wasn't enough. Meanwhile in the real world pp puts £2 on Labour for the next election looking to "cash out" daily for the good times to roll.
By:
1st time poster
When: 11 Oct 21 17:45
fell free to put up some positive posts
the floors all yours
By:
Giuseppe
When: 11 Oct 21 17:47
Squid Game on Netflix is great

there's a positive post for you
By:
Giuseppe
When: 11 Oct 21 17:47
tiger if you are willing to lend me some money please send me a PM
By:
1st time poster
When: 11 Oct 21 17:49
they reckon squids ok if you dont want to sleep at night
By:
Giuseppe
When: 11 Oct 21 17:51
it's not that bad

a lot of people are shot dead, that's about it, it's not particulary gory or depraved like a quentin taratino movie
By:
sofiakenny
When: 11 Oct 21 17:56
we would all be happier if we were not mithered by an idiot Tory Boris loving Nothumbrian farmer.
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 11 Oct 21 18:10
Well said tiger

It's the negativity of forums like
this that got us into the mess
we are in today.

11 years of tory tory bungling.

Time for a change!
By:
Giuseppe
When: 11 Oct 21 18:20
lol all this laugh chap does is post negative stories about TORIESAngry and BREXITAngry
By:
edy
When: 11 Oct 21 18:26

Oct 11, 2021 -- 11:51AM, Giuseppe wrote:

it's not that bada lot of people are shot dead, that's about it, it's not particulary gory or depraved like a quentin taratino movie

ffs spoilers!

By:
Charlie
When: 11 Oct 21 19:04
ffs
Get a grip OP, you don't spell smily like that.
By:
Cardinal Scott
When: 11 Oct 21 19:23

Oct 11, 2021 -- 11:19AM, politicspunter wrote:

Giuseppe is a scammer. He followed me around begging me to lend him money. When I agreed (it was a five figure sum), he refused to give me his personal information, that I had requested, in order that I could forward the money. He is a fraudster, who now follows me around the forum, every thread and every post, being abusive. Block the scammer, do not respond to him and above all do not open any of his links. You have been warned!

So you were prepared to pay him if he met your conditions? or was that some agent provocateur move?

As you seem more intelligent than most on here I presume the latter.

By:
truehoncho
When: 11 Oct 21 19:39
what a bunch of miserable negative folk, miserable negative buggers everywhere.   I think you could be a little more sensitive Tiger. Many on here are suffering serious mental health issues and don't need you telling them what a miserable bunch of buggers they are. Leave it to their shrinks.
By:
saddo
When: 11 Oct 21 19:41
Covis derangement syndrome on top of the Brexit and Trump strains, had to end badly.
By:
politicspunter
When: 11 Oct 21 19:52
Cardinal Scott • October 11, 2021 7:23 PM BST
Oct 11, 2021 -- 4:19PM, politicspunter wrote:

So you were prepared to pay him if he met your conditions? or was that some agent provocateur move?

As you seem more intelligent than most on here I presume the latter.

He followed me about asking for money. When I asked how much he wanted he said ten grand. Fortunately I am in a position to be able to loan him that but I wanted it repaid regularly plus a small amount in interest. I agreed to lend him the money. He wanted it paid into his paypal account. I said I would first of all require some formal identification and verification as to his identity, name, address, bank account details, proof of residence via utility bills etc. He refused to give me them and still wished the full amount to be paid into his paypal account. When I refused, until he had provided me with the documentation I had requested, he became abusive. He has followed me about the forum since.
By:
leif
When: 11 Oct 21 20:00
Scammer scamming the scammer more likely than any intention to part with a sizeable loan to a complete stranger.
By:
edy
When: 11 Oct 21 20:08
Only a blind man doesn't see that the money lending thing is just a gimmick from Giuseppe. With that in mind, who would give his credentials (passport etc.) to politicspunter of all people in the world if there is no real interest to receive a loan to begin with? Correct, nobody!

The thing about him following politicspunter around and being abusive is a plain, utterly embarrassing lie too.
By:
edy
When: 11 Oct 21 20:15
As it is much rather politicspunter following Giuseppe around, posting the same defamatory lies over and over again. Likely against own better knowledge regarding Giuseppe's alleged scamming intentions.
By:
leif
When: 11 Oct 21 20:17
Politicsmunter/Fraudy/Larabrown/Veritas et all has a string of lies the vast majority exposed.
By:
truehoncho
When: 11 Oct 21 20:20
Politicsmunter/Fraudy/Larabrown/Veritas et all has a string of lies the vast majority exposed.  ---  But he does keep the NHS mental health service in business.
By:
politicspunter
When: 11 Oct 21 20:22
If anyone needs financial help, feel free to drop me a PM, if I can help you I will.
By:
leif
When: 11 Oct 21 20:26
If anyone needs financial help, feel free to drop me a PM, if I can help you I will.

Kolkatta closing their outbound scam calls and redirecting staff to email politicsmunter as we speak.
By:
truehoncho
When: 11 Oct 21 20:29
Kolkatta closing their outbound scam calls and redirecting staff to email politicsmunter as we speak.  ---  that could be an interesting interaction. Crazy
By:
Giuseppe
When: 11 Oct 21 21:15
"If anyone needs financial help, feel free to drop me a PM, if I can help you I will."

does this still apply to me mate or has that ship sailed
By:
truehoncho
When: 11 Oct 21 21:16
sailed and sunk!
By:
Capt__F
When: 11 Oct 21 22:51
i cd do with £10k but will accept 5 with no questions
By:
Giuseppe
When: 11 Oct 21 23:11
i'll take 4 and need the money more than captain
By:
leif
When: 11 Oct 21 23:49
Farquar and Quentin in Kolkatta will accept 1.5k each, paid in Itune giftcards -yes please thanks you sir.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Oct 21 00:26
reported
By:
unitedbiscuits
When: 12 Oct 21 07:43
Guiseppe, just invest in Scotgold. Problem solved. Surprised politicspunter went through all that rigamarole when the monetary solution is staring us all in the face.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Oct 21 14:01
can't mate don't have any money

lend us 10 grand so i can invest in scotsgold aka mate
By:
flat16
When: 12 Oct 21 15:25
Miserable  yes but what strikes me most is how disproportionate the forum is ,this is because if you are living in the UK and working you have very little time for this chirade ,also you would be aware that the fuel crisis ,empty shelves ,sausage wars etc etc are just exaggerated "scaremongering" by the leftie media and people living on keyboards.
By:
moisok
When: 12 Oct 21 15:32
I believe the daily mail may well be owned by the mirror group these days and the guardian's owners have a nice offshore account

I wonder why they are doing all this stirring up and lying  - 3 petrol station here - no queues - M&S  rammed with food - pictures are false ones
some were taken of COSTCO  which is a business wholesalers  so always people with loaded trolleys  - I used to use bookers - same there.

Is it political?  To get at the government.  They all seem to be at it.

just saying
By:
moisok
When: 12 Oct 21 15:34
now I am completely wrong about the daily mail  sorry  - I thought a right wing newspaper had been bought by the mirror group  - argh!!!  I am getting old!!!Cry
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com