Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
irishone
08 Oct 21 17:45
| Topic/replies: 47,342 | Blogger: irishone's blog
MILAN (AP) — AC Milan filed a complaint with the Italian Soccer Federation’s prosecutor’s office Friday over racist chants from Lazio fans during last weekend’s win over the Roman club.

Tiémoué Bakayoko said he and fellow Milan midfielder Franck Kessié, both of whom are Black, were the targets of derogatory chants from Lazio supporters.

“To some Lazio fans and their racist cries towards to me and my brother (Kessie). We are strong and proud of our skin color. I have my all confidence in our club to identify them,” Bakayoko wrote on Instagram after the game.

Lazio has been hit with numerous stadium bans and fines for fan racism

If lazio are so racist .....and you are so anti-racist ......

HOW COME YOU SUPPORT LAZIO  ?
Pause Switch to Standard View Calling GUS PESTY
Show More
Report Giuseppe October 8, 2021 6:47 PM BST
I don't support Lazio
Report irishone October 8, 2021 7:07 PM BST
In 1998, a group of Lazio fans unfurled an anti-Semitic banner which read: "Auschwitz Is Your Country; the Ovens Are Your Homes". Afterward, the Italian Football Federation had ordered a passage from "The Diary of Anne Frank" to be read out loud before all games the following weeks. In 2000, some Lazio fans had showed another banner in a match against Roma, which read: "Squad of blacks, terrace of Jews".[17] In 2017, Lazio president Claudio Lotito visited a synagogue in Rome and brought a floral wreath in remembrance of Holocaust victims, as some Lazio fans had posted stickers of Anne Frank wearing a jersey of rivals Roma.[18][19]
Report irishone October 8, 2021 7:09 PM BST
Do you condemn that behaviour by Lazio fans ?
Report irishone October 8, 2021 7:10 PM BST
Would you not consider dis-owning the scum fascist club ?
Report akabula October 8, 2021 9:10 PM BST
I think you got the wrong guy here.
He's obviously a died in the wool Roma fan.
Report akabula October 8, 2021 9:11 PM BST
You seem to know a lot about Lazio iris. You a closet fan?
Report politicspunter October 10, 2021 12:46 PM BST
Pics from yesterday’s demonstration in Rome against “the dictatorship” of #Covid passports

https://twitter.com/antoguerrera/status/1447158742747914242/photo/1

"Looks like a Lazio home game."
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com