Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
A_T
07 Oct 21 16:21
| Topic/replies: 14,440 | Blogger: A_T's blog
A Conservative councillor has been unmasked as a supporter of a UK fascist organisation.

Tim Willis, a borough councillor in Worthing, is a supporter of the white nationalist group Patriotic Alternative, the anti-racism campaign group  HOPE not hate has revealed.

The Conservative Party have suspended the councillor over his support for the far right extremist group.

A spokesperson confirmed his suspension pending the outcome of an investigation.

Patriotic Alternative was founded in 2019 by Mark Collett, a former director of publicity for the British National Party

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/conservative-councillor-suspended-after-he-is-revealed-to-be-a-supporter-of-a-fascist-group-1.521126
Pause Switch to Standard View Tory councillor suspended after he is...
Show More
Report Whisperingdeath October 7, 2021 4:22 PM BST
Is the Tory an anti Semite too?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 7, 2021 4:25 PM BST
Hiding in plain sight
Report Giuseppe October 9, 2021 1:44 AM BST
this guy a mate of yours Iris?
Report akabula October 9, 2021 1:48 AM BST
Delighted that the Conservative Party have acted immediately and suspended him.
Zero tolerance at work.
Report irishone October 9, 2021 6:05 AM BST
Got him
How come fascists are allowed to operate on here ?
Report Charlie October 9, 2021 4:28 PM BST

Oct 8, 2021 -- 7:48PM, akabula wrote:

Delighted that the Conservative Party have acted immediately and suspended him.Zero tolerance at work.

Don't you think they shouldn't have allowed him into the Tory party to start with?

Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 9, 2021 4:30 PM BST
Suspended when outed.

Pity they never spotted him themselves

Could be a few more hiding in plain sight
Report Giuseppe October 9, 2021 4:33 PM BST
would be nice to know how they define "supporter" here

did he like their facebook page when he was 12?
Report edy October 9, 2021 4:35 PM BST
Not surprised by the deep woke Carrie Tories suspending someone for being a patriot.
Report Giuseppe October 9, 2021 4:38 PM BST
will be suspended for waving the union jack next
Report edy October 9, 2021 4:44 PM BST
Only if you are male and white.
Report edy October 9, 2021 4:45 PM BST
and Christian of course.
Report Giuseppe October 9, 2021 4:50 PM BST
edy has takene the red pill
Report lux October 9, 2021 5:16 PM BST
I just peaked a look at the PA website and the level of hatred made my eyes bleed.

They've even got an article about the Harvest festival and "home grown" produce ON THE HOMEPAGE!
Report lux October 9, 2021 5:17 PM BST
*peaked a look threw carefully latticed fingers
Report lux October 9, 2021 5:17 PM BST
*through
Report edy October 9, 2021 5:32 PM BST
Sent your membership application yet?
Report peckerdunne October 9, 2021 5:34 PM BST
Could try the police force.
Report lux October 9, 2021 5:41 PM BST
naa, dead end outfit.
Report Dr Crippen October 9, 2021 6:26 PM BST
I just peaked a look at the PA website and the level of hatred made my eyes bleed.

That's called hyphema.

You need to make sure you've taken the spoon out of your cup of tea before you start to drink it.
Report akabula October 9, 2021 11:10 PM BST
A Conservative councillor has been unmasked as a supporter of a UK fascist organisation.
Jeremy Corbyn and John O'Donnell got to high positions in the Labour party yet were known supporters of the ira.
So I think Donny and any other Labour supporters having a go here should wind their necks in
Report cryoftruth October 10, 2021 9:41 AM BST
Jeremy Corbyn and John O'Donnell got to high positions in the Labour party yet were known supporters of the ira.
So I think Donny and any other Labour supporters having a go here should wind their necks in

I think the fact that the Tories have evident fascist sympathisers amongst their number is neither surprising or particularly important. But the defence of this offered - to make allegations about another party -  is pretty dismal, lacks class and is generally pitifully inadequate.
Report lfc1971 October 10, 2021 9:53 AM BST
An SNP MSP who described the IRA as ‘ freedom fighters’ refused to sign a motion pressing the Scottish government
to support justice for thee murdered soldiers
Fusiliers Dougald McChaughey , 23 , Joseph McCaig , 18 , John McCaig , 17 .
Maybe it’s ok for Scots and the SNP
Report cryoftruth October 10, 2021 9:59 AM BST
Excellent condemnation of the fascist infiltration of the Conservative Party ifc. A bit like your failure to condemn the nazi thug Tommy Yaxley-Lennon Robinson.
Can I ask another question IFC?

Do you think Hitler was right about something or was he just evil do you think?
Report lfc1971 October 10, 2021 10:06 AM BST
Is the patriotic alternative engaging in viiolence ? If an organisation such as the IRA engages in violence then it should be condemned of course
And people shouldn’t support them
That means SNP mps and voters also
Don’t you agree CoT ?
Report lfc1971 October 10, 2021 10:08 AM BST
We don’t want members of a terrorist organisation inflatrating the Labour Party or the SNP
now do we
Report lfc1971 October 10, 2021 10:24 AM BST
* infiltrating - members or supporters of a terrorist organisation ?
Report casemoney October 10, 2021 2:28 PM BST
Didnt Jezza  have sexy meet ups with the RA , and Hamas back in the day ?
Report Whisperingdeath October 10, 2021 2:58 PM BST
Talking of Terrorist Organisations didn’t our former biggest ally kill a whole family with a drone attack? It’s not like they haven’t got form for if either bombing weddings. What level of terrorism are you talking and another of our great allies Saudi Arabia, murderers feted by our Queen. It’s disgusting!
Report lfc1971 October 10, 2021 4:50 PM BST
Quite right wd - hopefully Queen Elizabeth will refuse to meet with President Biden next time he visits .
Report Charlie October 10, 2021 6:30 PM BST
And lfc you certainly wouldn't want a far-right member in the nasty party would you? And you certainly wouldn't anyone not to discuss the OP by being a strawman would you?
Report macarony October 10, 2021 6:41 PM BST
Tory councillor suspended after he is revealed to be a supporter of a fascist group

asking the question what if he does support fascism? His choice do we now live in a communist state?
Report Charlie October 10, 2021 6:46 PM BST

Oct 10, 2021 -- 12:41PM, macarony wrote:

Tory councillor suspended after he is revealed to be a supporter of a fascist groupasking the question what if he does support fascism? His choice do we now live in a communist state?

You probably don't know that you don't have to be a facist or a communist. There are alternatives. Google it.

Report macarony October 10, 2021 6:53 PM BST
obviously not in today's Britain
Report edy October 10, 2021 6:59 PM BST
Surely there are British people today that are neither communist or fascist. Like....e.g....Prince William. Or you calling Prince William a commie or fascist?
Report macarony October 10, 2021 7:36 PM BST
Depends how far you dig edy. Do they condone the notion that some peoples view be banned because they themselves disagree?
Report Charlie October 10, 2021 7:46 PM BST

Oct 10, 2021 -- 1:36PM, macarony wrote:

Depends how far you dig edy. Do they condone the notion that some peoples view be banned because they themselves disagree?

So which one are you then, facist or communist?

Report Giuseppe October 10, 2021 7:54 PM BST
edy, prince harry was once photgraphed wearing a swastika armband at a fancy dress party

i don't remember william condeming it
Report edy October 10, 2021 7:55 PM BST
So we can be relatively sure that he isn't a communist then.
Report edy October 10, 2021 7:58 PM BST
And as a fascist he would have called for the banning of discussions on things like "white privilege" or "systemic racism", 'cuz that's what fascists do. Any such calls from Prince William?
Report Giuseppe October 10, 2021 8:02 PM BST
not publicly
Report Giuseppe October 10, 2021 8:11 PM BST
a member of teh royal family asked how dark archie's skin would be

was that William?

i can see a pattern of behaviour forming here

note he also married a white woman
Report Dr Crippen October 11, 2021 10:40 AM BST
I find it amusing when Labour supporters call people fascists.

Nobody does hypocrisy like Labour supporters.
Report cryoftruth October 11, 2021 12:01 PM BST
I find it comical when posters will not condemn evident fascists even when the evidence is clear and instead wriggle and whine on about the SNP.
Report lfc1971 October 11, 2021 12:08 PM BST
There is no virtue in asking someone to do what you will not do yourself
Report macarony October 11, 2021 3:09 PM BST
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com