Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
PorcupineorPineapple
30 Sep 21 11:29
| Topic/replies: 45,236 | Blogger: PorcupineorPineapple's blog
Did I imagine seeing this on here yesterday? Didn't read it but wondering what was said. Specifically were people trying to blame covid and the restrictions for her murder.
Pause Switch to Standard View The "that killer used Covid powers"...
Show More
Report jollyswagman September 30, 2021 8:00 PM BST
the judge's remarks about his mental health -

The first question is relatively easy to answer. Dr Latham not only spoke to the defendant but also to his wife, who described the defendant’s concerns over problems he was experiencing with his life, and particularly his financial difficulties. He suffered from lack of sleep and, on occasion, bad tinnitus. It seems likely that even though there is no documented history of depression or anxiety in Mr Couzen’s medical records, he may have suffered from episodes of mild depression including at the relevant time. However, as Dr Latham has observed – and this goes to answer the second question – there is no link between the depression and these offences. At most, this diagnosis is simply part of the overall picture of the factors that contribute to an understanding of the kidnapping, rape and murder.
Report wolf3011 September 30, 2021 8:05 PM BST
Even if he was diagnosed as mentally ill ( an umbrella term used for any old crim these days) the end result is still the same. An individual that can't be rehabilitated who should be locked away indefinitely or put to death unfit to participate in any society
Report jollyswagman September 30, 2021 8:16 PM BST
there are some people who are so bad they should never be released and imo he is one of them. he abused his position of trust to commit his crime which involved lots of planning and afterwards he tried to cover his tracks - he invented some c0ck and bull story about foreign gangsters forcing him to kidnap the victim.
Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 8:21 PM BST
jollyswagman exactly mine and many others point,clearly not functioning mentally correct i.e has a mental illness.wolf try extending sympathy to others it will help YOU understand humans isstead of Kill Kill kill.Then it never stops Hate breeds Hate etc etc.wolf please don't judge my character as I don't your's.Try thinking and approaching issues like this differently,it will do you slot of good.Help,Help,Help.
Report wolf3011 September 30, 2021 8:41 PM BST
It isnt many others san quentin so stop hiding behind others, most people in society would disagree with you . You're the only one talking about sympathy for Couzens due to " mental illness"-  do you believe all serious crimes are down to mental illness? Presumably you have sympathy for everyone and would close all jails sending them to hospitals instead.

I have no intention of extending sympathy to Couzens, people like you are complete crackpots and actually dangerous to any sane society with your views. The reality is some people are to put in simplistic layman terms just bad people where you alternatively believe even the worst of the worst need our sympathy for mental illness whatever that term is supposed to mean. Technically anyone who does something you find shocking is mentally ill despite even a Dr saying otherwise- not that it makes any difference anyway. Were the 9/11 pilots deserving of sympathy for being mentally ill and the MEN bombers/ Hitler/ Brady/savile.. what sentence would you pass out?
Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 9:34 PM BST
wolf are you really trying to tell me you think all the above mentioned by name were sane or suffering from various forms of mental issues.I can assure without doubt in my mind all suffers of mental illness.Please once again I remind you to stop being abusive and name calling.If you would like Iam sure I can assist in helping you find empathy,sympathy, forgiveness amongst others.Please feel free to reach out.BTW I can assure you Jail does no good for anyone,so perhaps yes close,bulldoze them and build affordable housing on the sites.Now iam not suggesting just mass release opening of doors as clearly loads need proper mental help for various reasons.Many people rot in jail and its wrong plain wrong,helps no one except the baying mob who incidentally and I include yourself in this need help and education.
Report A_T September 30, 2021 9:43 PM BST
all that matters is whether you know right from wrong - very few murderers are so mentally ill they don't know this. a psychopath is someone who has a mental disorder but it doesn't mean they shouldn't be punished like anyone else.
Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 9:58 PM BST
A_T your post at 6.45 Do you think there is a possibility if he was not mentality ill perhaps a really really good chance the crime and his actions would never have taken place,but sadly for all they did.Why punish and not help?I firmly believe punishing does not help and is not designed to help,it's designed to punish as it says.Not as has been proven any help at all to our society.Now iam not suggesting I have the answer but what I do know is the current "punishment "way does not work.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2021 10:04 PM BST
I think you can certainly help folk
who are lesser offenders more.

Prison is an awful system that
has evolved and simply fails
time after time.

This guy deserves to be punished.

Life is max punishment, and for
me it's fully deserved.
Report tobermory September 30, 2021 10:05 PM BST
There was nothing wrong with the original thread and it was ridiculous that it was deleted.

I can only think someone who doesn't understand these things thought it was 'sub judice' so that comments should not be allowed. But that is only applicable when a jury is deliberating. In this case the only person making a decision was a high court judge, and I doubt the law worries about them reading Betfair forum threads.

The thread was simply stating that the prosecutor had revealed that Couzens had used the police lockdown powers to detain Sarah. This was then bizarrely presented as me saying that Covid regulations were responsible for Sarah's murder, rather than the actual murderer.

I explained that these regulations had been a factor in enabling Couzens' crime plan.

Lockdowners were insistent that the Covid rules were nothing to do with it and that Couzens may have arrested Sarah for some other offence.

AT repeatedly asked me the same question, as he does, even though I had answered first time, presumably to give the impression to anyone joining the thread on page 2 that I was being evasive.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2021 10:08 PM BST
I think the police around him deserve
to be helped to see their part
in allowing him the chance
to carry out the crime.

Folk like him should be rooted
out of positions of authority far
quicker.

Sadly corruption and enablement
is rife through positions of
power in this country (and elsewhere)
and public seem to have ceased
looking for honesty in folk
in power.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2021 10:09 PM BST
Still at it tobermory
Report wolf3011 September 30, 2021 10:13 PM BST

Sep 30, 2021 -- 3:34PM, San Quentin wrote:

wolf are you really trying to tell me you think all the above mentioned by name were sane or suffering from various forms of mental issues.I can assure without doubt in my mind all suffers of mental illness.Please once again I remind you to stop being abusive and name calling.If you would like Iam sure I can assist in helping you find empathy,sympathy, forgiveness amongst others.Please feel free to reach out.BTW I can assure you Jail does no good for anyone,so perhaps yes close,bulldoze them and build affordable housing on the sites.Now iam not suggesting just mass release opening of doors as clearly loads need proper mental help for various reasons.Many people rot in jail and its wrong plain wrong,helps no one except the baying mob who incidentally and I include yourself in this need help and education.

You are obsessed with mental illness- try a mirror. I don't care whether you disagree with a dr and think he is barking mad- it's irrelevant. If you have sympathy with Couzens send him some fan mail in jail as he was deemed sane hence he isn't in a hospital.

Incidentally reading your posts which look like they have been written by someone with a reading age of a toddler, I wouldn't talk about education. The fact you think "I firmly believe punishing does not help" confirms you are one of those mentally ill people you seem to care so much about. Actions have consequences and always will.

Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 10:15 PM BST
I really don't think being a serving officer or not would have stopped him committing this crime.Somehow we as a society have to reach out and find a way to help these ill people.When we do many many horrors will be stopped.
No one will be able to convince me he was functioning mentally all correct as with any murderer.So therefore punishment is not the way forward.
Report wolf3011 September 30, 2021 10:18 PM BST
People like you San Quentin would probably let him out again after he wrote a " sorry won't do it again letter" undoubtedly reoffending where he was already known as the " rapist" by his old workplace. I'd love to know how someone incarcerated in jail for the rest of his life will be able to commit a similar crime as opposed to your insane plan.

It's quite telling you are named after a prison btw, have you something you wish to get off your chest from times gone by?
Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 10:19 PM BST
Abuse abuse name call etc etc etc.wolf get a grip please not everyone has to agree with the wolf.Silly Billy.
Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 10:21 PM BST
"people like you"more abuse.Silly Billy
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2021 10:21 PM BST
Life isn't going to help
him, but will help us.

It's the ones getting out
we need worry about retraining.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 30, 2021 10:23 PM BST
How would you go about
rehabilitating the likes
of levi bellfield to the
point you would let him babysit
your 15 year old daughter?

Simply not feasible
Report wolf3011 September 30, 2021 10:25 PM BST
San Quentin no abuse just 2 simple questions

1) What sentence would you have given to a cold blooded murderer and rapist?
2) Why are you saying punishment isn't appropriate and murderers shouldn't be sent to prison yet named after one?
Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 10:26 PM BST
wolf it must be difficult going through life's journey with such a unhelpful hate filled attitude Iam glad I don't see the world as you do and iam also you can say the same re how I see things in a helpful kind way full of empathy, forgiveness and sympathy for all Please stop your ridiculous suggestion s of fan mail.Silly Billy
Report wolf3011 September 30, 2021 10:28 PM BST
Any sane person would hate the likes of couzens but you haven't replied to the 2 questions

1) What sentence would you have given to a cold blooded murderer and rapist?
2) Why are you saying punishment isn't appropriate and murderers shouldn't be sent to prison yet named after one?
Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 10:30 PM BST
Hate breeds Hate.How can't you see what you are doing?
Report wolf3011 September 30, 2021 10:31 PM BST
What the judge is doing, is locking up vermin so more women can't get butchered- can't you answer 2 simple questions?
Report wolf3011 September 30, 2021 10:35 PM BST
A poster named after a prison housing murderers and rapists on a betting forum sympathetic to a murderer/ rapist.. what a strange character.
Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 10:35 PM BST
1.Unlimited  no time restricted medical treatment.If for life duration in a medical setting very well.
2.Punishment isn't appropriate for any crime,education help and forgiveness with sympathy is the way forward.My username has absolutely nothing to with me advocating not sending people male/female to prison as it simply does not work.
Report nineteen points September 30, 2021 10:38 PM BST
No doubting the covid laws helped him in his crime.i am not saying they are to blame because he would of done it anyway sadly but they did have a part.

The biggest outrage is surely the fact that all his collegues knew about his deviences and thought it was funny.To be nicknamed the rapist is so damning of his station
Report wolf3011 September 30, 2021 10:39 PM BST
Medical treatment for what, to procure his eventual release? If punishment isn't appropriate for any crime, where is the deterrent in committing any crime? Are you saying that someone could murder/ rape / commit genocide and there would be no consequences- I think I can spot a flaw with the plan.
Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 10:39 PM BST
Are you a wolf as your username suggests?Perhaps 3011 is your identity chip registration number?Just as a ridiculous suggestion as yours re my username.
Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 10:43 PM BST
Under your current way society,yes iam saying there is no deterrent as we can all see.
Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 10:45 PM BST
No iam not saying no consequences as you clearly don't understand, as you have a complete closed mind to debate and any other thoughts than your own.
Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 10:46 PM BST
Medical treatment to make his life better for him.
Report wolf3011 September 30, 2021 10:50 PM BST

Sep 30, 2021 -- 4:46PM, San Quentin wrote:

Medical treatment to make his life better for him.

I don't think any sane or rational individual would care about his quality of life.. bar you clearly. If you think getting rid of punishments for crimes and try to "improve lives " of killers like this with no threat of punishment will decrease crime rates in society, you're away with the fairies.

Many people have debates on this forum about numerous things, but your posts this evening are the most ridiculous I've ever read on this place to the point where I'm wondering if this is a windup.

Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 10:56 PM BST
Perhaps just read your latest post again and Iam sure you will see where imo you are going wrong ,please believe me when you see and retrain your mind you will feel much better about yourself and ALL others including the ones you don't give a care about but perhaps those same people need the most help.Give it a try wolf.
Report wolf3011 September 30, 2021 11:00 PM BST
No thanks, I don't care much about a cop who murdered and raped a defenceless woman before torching her in woods and a dyslexic madman named after a prison who wants to make his life better for committing the act.. call me old fashioned or not the caring type.
Report San Quentin September 30, 2021 11:03 PM BST
I don't need to call you anything as you know exactly what type of character you are ,as I know what iam.
Take Care night night.
Report akabula September 30, 2021 11:08 PM BST
I'm struggling to understand your comments here San Quentin.
He raped and murdered a young girl so why are immediately concerned about him.
Report akabula September 30, 2021 11:13 PM BST
Punishment isn't appropriate for any crime,education help and forgiveness with sympathy is the way forward
Either a wind-up, which given the subject matter would be reprehensible, or the ranting of someone who has lost touch with reality.
Report 1st time poster October 1, 2021 9:49 AM BST
something chiling about him been in police but its for the birds to think if he was vetted and kicked out /not allowed to join ,he wouldnt have went on to commit these crimes as a brickie,joiner etc anyway,
whats even more chilling is police, mp,s , pundits etc are confident theres 100,s of other potential cuzons in the force ,no one trying to say this is a one off
Report saddo October 1, 2021 9:54 AM BST
West Yorks Police firearms poster boy waiting for trial up here, there's a bit of a queue like.
Report Blackrock October 1, 2021 11:52 AM BST
San Quentin - you are either a fool or on a windup, but i doubt its the latter.

The general public have the RIGHT to be protected from evil criminals whether you consider them mentally ill or not.As such people like Couzens deserve the death penalty so they can never reoffend. A life prison sentence is not enough incase people with your viewpoints somehow manage to get into a position of power,to somehow overturn the sentence in the future.

Something you seemed to have overlooked is the devastation left behind to the victims family. It ruins their lives,changes them as people forever and they will NEVER get over it.
You seem to think that the culprits deserve some kind of sympathy. They do not. You would be better off trying to help the victims of these cases in whatever way you see fit, instead of wasting your empathy on ****s who do not deserve it.
Report saddo October 1, 2021 11:59 AM BST
posing as a pacifist but seems quite passive aggressive to me.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 1, 2021 2:08 PM BST
Another ex policeman caught

In France, by dna after a long
time

French ex-officer's DNA ends 35-year murder hunt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-58749596

Better late than never... 35 years!
Report casemoney October 1, 2021 3:39 PM BST
Police need to Rebuild trust  , Thousands of rapists on the rampage for decades nothing done .
Report casemoney October 1, 2021 3:40 PM BST
Come to think of it wasn't another Rapist copper Due in Court in the west midlands  , What happened to that case ?
Report 1st time poster October 1, 2021 3:51 PM BST
some police boss in north yorkshire be looking for a job on monday
said she and other women need to no what a police officer can and cant do if they stop someone

fancy a young lady not knowing that

shame for the police boss he loved that job, Cry
Report casemoney October 1, 2021 3:58 PM BST
He would have thrown her in the car regardless ,Bloke is an animal hoping he enjoys the rest of his life , should imagine be high on many lists for a good beating , long may they last
Report xmoneyx October 1, 2021 6:26 PM BST
he will have to check his food every day
Report moisok October 1, 2021 6:59 PM BST
terrible way to die but how about all the massive number of daily stabbings and deaths in london.
They appear to have done nothing much about it.
Report San Quentin October 1, 2021 7:17 PM BST
BlackRock,iam sad to say this without ever meeting in person,what a vile human you really are.People like you in our society breed hate and cause crime.Why can't you help .People like me  which there are many want to help show empathy and sympathy to even the worst(which this is ) kind of crimes committed by fellow humans,I ask again why not help?Please stop your insults as not needed or required.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK October 1, 2021 7:33 PM BST
Needs his bollox blown off
Than hang IMO
Report San Quentin October 1, 2021 7:43 PM BST
My word ,how sad FATTIE,you need help as quick as possible.
Report San Quentin October 1, 2021 7:49 PM BST
Now I understand raw emotion,but hate ,evil, absolutely disgust me (as does the crime I add)But the man needs help as does FATTIE, BlackRock to name sadly 2( which I make no apologies for naming and shaming which people like me or indeed myself are prepared to give to anyone.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 1, 2021 7:58 PM BST
headquarters at Winfrith

A police officer has been sacked after he had a sexual relationship with a vulnerable woman.

PC Sean Ford started seeing the woman, who he had known for several years, after he took a statement from her in connection with a police investigation.

A Dorset Police misconduct hearing at the force's Winfrith headquarters found him guilty of gross misconduct and dismissed him.

He will be placed on the College of Policing's Barred List.

The hearing was told he accepted he was guilty of misconduct and had breached the standards of professional behaviour of authority, respect and courtesy but he denied gross misconduct
Report akabula October 1, 2021 9:25 PM BST
San Quentin you are a complete and utter fool.
You remind me of Lord Longford. Worse than misguided.
Report San Quentin October 1, 2021 10:10 PM BST
Excuse me akabula if the best you can come up with is "utter fool" please crawl back to where you popped out from.Stop the abusive name calling and allow me as every and I repeat every human deserves ,has a right ,every human.Do you understand?Perhaps not.
I will put it in language people like you understand.
Report akabula October 1, 2021 10:27 PM BST
You're a buffoon as well, add that to your list. Laugh
Report San Quentin October 2, 2021 12:29 AM BST
Lol sad sad sad,
For what is worth you have my pity .aka
Why insult"you are a complete and utter fool"
If you need help please ask please
Report San Quentin October 2, 2021 12:33 AM BST
Infact from what I can see you are a complete and utter biggoted ,ignorant, silly billy
Report wolf3011 October 2, 2021 12:46 AM BST
San quentin is probably an ex offender himself bearing in mind he is named after his last address- no wonder he has sympathy for Couzens
Report akabula October 2, 2021 12:59 AM BST
He asks me why I insulted him (pretty obvious I would have thought) then finishes his sentence by insulting me.
He lives in a strange wee world. Maybe prison does that to you.
Report wolf3011 October 2, 2021 1:03 AM BST
It doesn't look like he has been rehabilitated- how long did you serve San Quentin?
Report akabula October 2, 2021 1:07 AM BST
Probably blames everyone but himself for whatever got him locked up.
Report San Quentin October 2, 2021 3:09 PM BST
Can't see any insult akabula only truth and facts.Perhaps you find it difficult to face the truth or indeed sleep at night never mind looking in a mirror.You have and people like you my deepest sympathies.My hand of help is always there for you,when you want it and believe me you will.
Report Giuseppe October 2, 2021 3:25 PM BST
is your hand of help there for me as well mate
Report saddo October 2, 2021 3:30 PM BST
Is he Jesus?
Report San Quentin October 2, 2021 3:38 PM BST
Seppe my hand ,heart,thoughts, sympathies are always there for anyone that needs help, whoever or whatever they are,have done.Sadly many minds are closed and corrupted by various means.If you need my help and I have the means to provided it I can assure you I will.Sadly to few understand the real issue of mental illness and don't want to help.
Report Giuseppe October 2, 2021 3:46 PM BST
lend us a 50 mate so mate
Report Giuseppe October 2, 2021 3:46 PM BST
por favor
Report irishone October 2, 2021 3:47 PM BST
ROTF PMSL

WADC
Report Giuseppe October 2, 2021 3:50 PM BST
can you stop using acronyms please i am not familar with them as i amonot a native speaker
Report irishone October 2, 2021 3:51 PM BST
WADC
Report akabula October 2, 2021 10:04 PM BST
Irishone you never answered my question, how much did yer tattoo cost and do they charge by the letter?
Report akabula October 2, 2021 10:05 PM BST
What does ROTF mean?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 7, 2021 7:07 PM BST
Copy cat, not a copper, but...

A man who pretended to be a police officer and attempted to arrest a woman has been jailed.

Gary Shepherd was wearing a lanyard with the word "police" emblazoned on it when he spoke to the woman in a car park in Barrow on Tuesday evening.

He said he was arresting her for drug dealing, but she challenged him with the help of a passer-by.

At Barrow Magistrates' Court Shepherd, 44, admitted impersonating a police officer and was jailed for 22 weeks.

Cumbria Police said he approached the woman in Greengate car park at about 18:30 BST but she did not believe he was a genuine police officer.

Shepherd fled the scene but was arrested later on Tuesday.
Report tobermory October 7, 2021 7:23 PM BST
22 weeks - probably serve 8 - an absolute joke.

Should have been attempted kidnapping and several years.
Report jollyswagman October 7, 2021 7:26 PM BST
i always thought impersonating a police officer was a serious offence, obviously not.
Report Giuseppe October 7, 2021 7:43 PM BST
"Copy cat, not a copper, but..."

but what?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 8, 2021 2:47 PM BST
A police officer has been dismissed after he attempted to form a sexual relationship with a female driver he questioned when he was off-duty.

The officer, who worked for Nottinghamshire Police, started talking to her by saying he was concerned about her driving.

He then sent sexual messages to the woman, who was considered to be vulnerable, for months.

The Independent Office for Police Conduct said he abused his position.

Derrick Campbell, regional director for the IOPC, said: "The abuse of police powers for purposes of sexual exploitation is a form of serious corruption.

"It has a devastating impact on victims, and a serious impact on the public's confidence in individual officers and the service in general. It is critical there are effective systems in place to prevent, monitor and deal swiftly with any individual who exploits that trust."

The officer, who has not been named by the IOPC, had been travelling home from a night shift in February 2020 when he stopped his car near to a roundabout in Nottingham.

The IOPC said it was "not clear whether he made her [the woman] stop or not".

He then identified himself to the woman as an off-duty police officer and spoke to her, but did not take any action over the alleged driving offence.

The IOPC said he then sent her "messages of a personal and sexual nature" up to May 2020, which he did "in an attempt to form a relationship". These included texts, WhatsApp and Snapchat messages.

The police officer sent personal and sexual messages to the woman for months

The police watchdog began investigating in December 2020 and in July, it submitted a report to Nottinghamshire Police, saying the officer should face gross misconduct proceedings for attempting to form "an inappropriate, emotional and/or sexual relationship" with a member of the public.

Gross misconduct was found proven at a hearing before the force's chief constable, and the officer was dismissed without notice.

He will also be placed on the College of Policing list of former officers who are barred from working for the police.

Mr Campbell added the dismissal was "exactly the sanction officers should expect to receive and sends a clear message that this behaviour has no part in policing".

Nottinghamshire Police has been asked to comment.
Report Charlie October 8, 2021 8:12 PM BST
San Quintin reminds me very much of zorro (San Quintin and Zorro both in California) who went missing after predicting the end of the earth about two years ago. Similar nonsense and similar style of posts.
Report Giuseppe October 8, 2021 8:17 PM BST
laugh hates the police

probbaly wants them defunded
Report irishone October 8, 2021 8:53 PM BST
ROTFPMSL LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 12, 2021 12:59 PM BST
Radio presenter Emma Wilson has said Sarah Everard's murderer Wayne Couzens flashed her and that Met Police officers laughed when she reported it.

The Magic FM DJ - who is also known as Emma B - said he exposed himself to her when she walked past an alleyway in Greenwich, south-east London, in 2008.

She told BBC Radio 4's Women's Hour she recognised him when she saw his photo in news reports.

The Met Police and police watchdog are investigating.

Ms Wilson told the programme she was "so very sure" it was him and that it "adds to the clamour of chances there were to stop this man".

Couzens - a Met Police officer when he kidnapped, raped and murdered Ms Everard - was given a whole-life term last month.

The police watchdog the IOPC is looking into the Met's handling of three other alleged indecent exposure incidents involving Couzens, including one said to have taken place in south London three days before he murdered Ms Everard.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 14, 2021 5:21 PM BST
A police constable who took two packets of Jaffa Cakes from a charity stall without paying full price has been sacked from West Yorkshire Police.

PC Chris Dwyer paid just 10p for two packets of the snacks from Halifax police station's canteen instead of the correct amount of £1.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 14, 2021 10:26 PM BST
Police have described as an "abhorrence" an officer sacked over a relationship with a domestic abuse victim.

PC James Ankrett abused his position of trust when he formed a relationship with the woman in July 2017, West Midlands Police said.

He admitted corrupt or improper exercise of police powers at Wolverhampton Crown Court last month.

The force dismissed Ankrett for gross misconduct at a hearing on Thursday.

"This behaviour is a matter of deep public concern at this time," Chief Constable Dave Thompson said, referencing violence against women and the need for police to act as "champions" of "fair treatment".

Ankrett, the force said following the court case in September, had used his professional position to conduct a "wholly inappropriate relationship".

The 31-year-old was charged following an investigation by the police watchdog and placed in a non-public facing role, then suspended from duty after appearing in court, the force said.
Report Giuseppe October 14, 2021 10:27 PM BST
the police aren't bad mate stop trying to smear them all the time please
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 19, 2021 1:48 PM BST
Not a policeman, but somebody out
on bail...

A drug addict who murdered a man while on bail for a "vicious" axe attack has been jailed for life.

Richard Hand stabbed 37-year-old Yassar Moussa in the neck on 22 August last year then dumped his naked body in a park in Walthamstow, east London.

At the time of the killing, Hand had been on bail charged with attacking Graeme Bennett with an axe eight months earlier.

Hand was jailed at the Old Bailey for a minimum of 30 years.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 19, 2021 1:49 PM BST
How can you be on bail after
an axe attack, ffs.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 19, 2021 3:01 PM BST
A detective at Greater Manchester Police has been charged with child sexual abuse offences.

Lee Cunliffe, 40, a detective constable based in Salford, was charged with 11 offences earlier.

They include two counts of attempting to arrange the commission of a child sexual abuse offence.

Mr Cunliffe, who was arrested in December 2020 and has been suspended from duty since then, is due to appear before magistrates on 26 October.

The senior officer has been bailed ahead of the hearing.

He will also face one count of possessing and three counts of making an indecent photograph or pseudo-photograph of a child.

He has also been charged with two counts of misconduct in public office and two counts of perverting the course of justice.

The offences are alleged to have taken place between January and September 2020
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 20, 2021 4:48 PM BST

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2021/oct/20/my-friends-called-him-pc-perv-the-police-officers-who-prey-on-victims-for-sex

Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 25, 2021 9:39 PM BST
Not a copper, but police failings
amongst other things...

An "old boys network" at Edinburgh council contributed to the protection of a social worker at the centre of abuse allegations over three decades, according to an independent inquiry.

Sean Bell, 58, was facing criminal charges when he was found dead in 2020.

The subsequent report, written by Suzanne Tanner QC, described him as a serial abuser whose behaviour had gone unchecked over an extended period.

Edinburgh City Council said it would ensure it could never happen again.

Three women, who said they were sexually abused by Mr Bell and waived their right to anonymity, blamed the council for allowing it to "continue for so long".

'Lecherous' and 'predatory'
Mr Bell had been a a City of Edinburgh Council social worker for 30 years, rising to a senior position in the children and families department.

He was found dead in Edinburgh last August after taking his own life.

He was due in court the following month to face charges connected to historical physical, sexual and verbal abuse.

His death signalled the end of any criminal investigations but it led to the council commissioning an independent investigation into his behaviour and the way the council had handled complaints against him.

During the inquiry the team spoke to more than 50 witnesses and reviewed more 70,000 emails.

They discovered a man who was described as "lecherous" and predatory" in his attitude towards female colleagues.

There were also five separate occasion since the 1990s, when three separate women came forward to say they had been the target of sexual and physical abuse by Mr Bell.

They would have had a reasonable expectation action would be taken as result of their information but either that did not happen, or the action fell short.

A fifth complaint in June 2020 ultimately led to police action.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 26, 2021 5:50 PM BST
A serving West Midlands Police officer has been charged with an historical sexual offence against a child.

Student officer PC Joseph Powell is accused of assaulting a child under 13 by touching between 2009 and 2011 and faces a further charge of unauthorised access to information on a police computer.

He is due to appear at Coventry Magistrates' Court on 10 November.

PC Powell has remained suspended since his arrest on 6 August 2020.

The force confirmed the sexual offence charge pertained to a period that pre-dated his employment with them.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 27, 2021 2:40 PM BST
A serving Metropolitan Police officer has been charged with rape.

PC Adam Zaman, 28, is alleged to have carried out the attack in the City of London on Sunday evening when he was off duty.

The officer, who is based in the East Area Command Unit, was arrested the next day and has been suspended by the Met.

He has been remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court later.

The Met's Directorate of Professional Standards has been informed and the matter has been referred to the Independent Office for Police Conduct.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- October 29, 2021 5:50 PM BST
Gonna be no coppers left...

A serving Metropolitan Police officer has appeared in court charged with a number of child sex offences.

Det Con Francois Olwage, 51, from Stevenage, allegedly arranged to meet a girl he believed to be 13 years old, Hertfordshire Police said.

He was arrested in Basingstoke, Hampshire, on Thursday and appeared at Basingstoke Magistrates' Court earlier.

The officer spoke only to confirm his name and date of birth but not guilty pleas were indicated on all counts.

He has been charged with:

Attempting to engage in sexual communication with a child
Attempting to cause/incite a girl aged 13 to 15 to engage in sexual activity
Arranging/facilitating the commission of a child sex offence
Meeting a girl under 16 years of age following grooming
It was alleged the offences took place between 14 and 28 October.

Det Con Olwage was granted unconditional bail and a further hearing is due to take place at Winchester Crown Court on 1 December

Bail?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 5, 2021 2:48 PM GMT
A former police officer who was arrested while on duty has been jailed over indecent images of children.

Neal Porter was an officer for Norfolk Police when he was arrested in October 2020.

The 32-year-old pleaded guilty to taking an indecent image of a child, distributing an image of a child and three counts of making an indecent image of a child.

He was sentenced to two years in prison at Norwich Crown Court.

Porter, from the Watton area, was also placed on the sex offenders register and given a sexual harm prevention order for 10 years.

Norfolk Police said it was informed of allegations relating to Porter engaging in sexual activity with a boy under 16 years old.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 16, 2021 12:37 PM GMT
A serving police officer has been charged with a number of serious child sexual abuse offences including rape.

Hertfordshire Police said James Ford, 30, an intervention officer in the east of the county, had worked for the force for nearly two years.

He was charged with the assault of a girl by touching, assault of a girl by penetration and two charges of rape of a girl, all aged under 13.

He has been bailed to appear at Cambridge Crown Court later this month.

Mr Ford has also been charged with committing an act or series of acts to pervert the course of justice.

The investigation has been carried out by Cambridgeshire Police's public protection unit.

He has been suspended from the Hertfordshire force since 22 October.
Report saddo November 16, 2021 1:25 PM GMT
They seem to crack on with getting these miscreants through the system everywhere but W Yorks donny. We've had a firearms officer suspended since 2019 and charged. Still no sign of a court date, I do hope they are not paid while suspended.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 19, 2021 1:03 PM GMT
A serving Metropolitan Police officer has denied a number of child sex offences.

Det Con Francois Olwage, 51, from Stevenage, pleaded not guilty at Winchester Crown Court, to four charges including grooming a 13-year-old girl to meet up with him for sex.

Prosecutors say the alleged offences occurred between 14 and 29 October.

The defendant, who is attached to the Met's specialist operations, is due to stand trial next April.

Det Con Olwage, was arrested at an address in Basingstoke, Hampshire, as part of an operation by Hertfordshire Police.

Appearing via video-link from HMP Winchester, he pleaded not guilty to engaging in sexual communication with a child and attempting to incite a girl aged 13 to 15 to engage in sexual activity.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 22, 2021 9:08 PM GMT
A former police officer who sexually abused a girl while he was a cadet has been given a suspended sentence.

Timothy Lively carried out the abuse during the 1970s. He was found guilty in 2019 of two counts of indecent assault and gross indecency.

The 62-year-old from Bidford-on-Avon, Warwickshire, was sentenced to 20 months in prison suspended for 18 months at the same court on Monday.

Warwick Crown Court heard he is now in a wheelchair.

Lively had committed the offences when he was a serving Warwickshire Police officer or earlier as a cadet, and also volunteered at a children's home, prosecutor Rosina Cottage QC had told the court.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- November 24, 2021 8:56 PM GMT
A Metropolitan Police officer accused of raping a woman he met on Tinder is facing a further 13 charges.

PC David Carrick, 46, of Stevenage, Hertfordshire, appeared in court last month on the initial charge.

He told St Albans Magistrates' Court he "emphatically denies" attacking a woman.

Police said since the start of the investigation a further three women have now come forward and made similar complaints against him.

Mr Carrick, is due at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Friday in relation to these new charges.

He is currently remanded in custody and will appear at St Albans Crown Court on 3 December for a hearing relating to all alleged offences.

He has now been charged with three counts of rape, three counts of sexual assault, two counts of sexual assault by penetration, two counts of coercive and controlling behaviour, one count of false imprisonment, one count of attempted sexual assault by penetration, and one count of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent.

The charges relate to a period between 2017 and 2020, police said.

Scotland Yard said Mr Carrick was based within the Met's Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command.

This is the same unit where the murderer of Sarah Everard, Wayne Couzens, had worked
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com