Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
17 Sep 21 11:31
| Topic/replies: 41,089 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
Aspiring lawyer Sven Badzak, 22,was stabbed to death after trying to buy a bagel , Drill crew mob chased him down and savagely attacked him ,If this were 6 white attackers against 1 black person the word random would not be in use .
Pause Switch to Standard View Racist not Random
Show More
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 17, 2021 12:51 PM BST
Apparently the gang contained both white and black people.
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 1:31 PM BST
really ?
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 1:32 PM BST
The names available do not sound like that Perhaps the 16 year olds that cant be named for WOKE reasons are white ?
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 1:34 PM BST
So  why was he stabbed do they not like people buying Bagels ?
Report Whisperingdeath September 17, 2021 2:16 PM BST
I had a salt beef bagel with mustard and piccalilli from Brick Lane recently, highly recommended.
Report A_T September 17, 2021 2:57 PM BST
the 16 year olds that cant be named for WOKE reasons

more likely it would be against the law
Report Whisperingdeath September 17, 2021 3:00 PM BST
The law is woke according to some of this lot, when it suits them that is!

They make it up as they go on.

The thing is they are cowards and don’t say what they want to say.
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 17, 2021 3:37 PM BST

Sep 17, 2021 -- 7:31AM, casemoney wrote:

really ?

Det Ch Insp Mark Wrigley said the attack was "unprovoked" and "happened very quickly".

"It happened very, very quickly and Sven and his young friend were attacked for no reason that we know of at this time.

"There were six who attacked the two young men. The two who have been arrested have now been released on bail.

"We are still conducting our inquiries to confirm the identity of all of those who took part. This group of young men came to that area and moved together as a group before the offence."

The group consisted of a mixture of white and black males, he said.

Would maybe help to do some research before jumping to conclusions on motives imo.

Report A_T September 17, 2021 3:41 PM BST
casemoney will be devastated if any of the accused are white
Report lfc1971 September 17, 2021 4:54 PM BST
How many were black ?
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 5:01 PM BST
Well the two standing at the OLD BAILEY 1.01  ,what odds the un named 16 year old ,  Another 7 people have been questioned More charges to come  AT

hoping white people involved Sad
Report lfc1971 September 17, 2021 5:06 PM BST
Anyone wish to know that most racist crimes in Britain are committed against white people
Or will that get the thread deleted ?
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 17, 2021 5:09 PM BST
the two people arrested are already out on bail aren't they.

Surely that's unusual if there's decent evidence they murdered someone.
Report politicspunter September 17, 2021 5:13 PM BST

Sep 17, 2021 -- 9:41AM, A_T wrote:

casemoney will be devastated if any of the accused are white

Racists always are.

Report Charlie September 17, 2021 5:18 PM BST

Sep 17, 2021 -- 11:06AM, lfc1971 wrote:

Anyone wish to know that most racist crimes in Britain are committed against white people Or will that get the thread deleted ?

You seem to have a very short memory. You posted the same thing about a week ago and my reply will be the same: you may be surprised to know that there are more white people in Britain than non-whites.

Report A_T September 17, 2021 5:19 PM BST
Anyone wish to know that most racist crimes in Britain are committed against white people
Or will that get the thread deleted ?

probably not if data can be shown that supports such a claim
Report A_T September 17, 2021 5:21 PM BST
if not then the post might well get deleted
Report Whisperingdeath September 17, 2021 5:40 PM BST
Whatever

Let’s hope that justice is served to the perpetrators of this murder. It is strange that some people seem to want to get their rocks off over this.
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 17, 2021 5:49 PM BST
Indeed WD. Some people just seem to scour the news and rush to post something because it suits their anti-black agenda without even reading the details.

If we can all just pause and gather some information before getting our knickers in a twist I'm sure this place would be miles better.
Report politicspunter September 17, 2021 5:51 PM BST
Alternatively, the moderator could just remove them, one by one.
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 5:59 PM BST
scour the news

Was on the BBC not so not hard to Find , Gang culture in London is Driven by Drill music and Drugs ,Kids running wild many with no  fathers . FACT

In the words of an Ex gang member who was on LBC,who I would rather listen to than ysc  , the Situation is UNFIXABLE .

Had this been a predominantly white gang attacking a a black lad would the word Random have prevailed over Racist ? I doubt it  ..
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 6:01 PM BST
Alternatively, the moderator could just remove them, one by one.

The person that needs removing is YOU for your filthy outburst against Vulnerable people you sick sad individual .Somehow you were not removed

which I find astonishing TBH
Report politicspunter September 17, 2021 6:04 PM BST
Come to think of it, the moderator has removed quite a few racists recently. Well done, keep up the good work Grin
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 6:05 PM BST
I hope trump wins not that I want him to , but so as you do your absolutes Laugh
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 17, 2021 6:06 PM BST
So you see it's to do with gangs and drugs and assume it's black lads.

There's a word for that y'know...
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 6:08 PM BST
You have already admitted to laying Gung ho  , at large Odds , do you like laying large odds about selections that will trade short Laugh
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 6:09 PM BST
No assumption at all the two lads in Court are not white ? so what am I assuming ?
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 17, 2021 6:13 PM BST
You assumed the whole gang was black (that it was six on one, as per your OP) and that the motives were racist. The tiniest bit of research could have disabused you of the former while the detective clearly states the motive is as yet unknown. But no. Engage fingers first, brain later. You see a headline stating gangs and you just assume black lads. Again, there's a word...
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 6:13 PM BST
The proportion of suspects on the Metropolitan police’s gangs matrix from minority ethnic groups has increased to nearly nine in 10, according to the force’s own figures.

The data revealed after a question by Sian Berry, the London assembly member for the Green party, showed that 89% of the 3,362 individuals on the Met’s gangs list as of May 2018 were from black or minority ethnic groups.

From your favourite Rag the Guardian Pineapple   not my figures
Report politicspunter September 17, 2021 6:18 PM BST
What a strange and very lonely sad life someone must lead if their world revolves around daily desperately scanning every news thread in the hope of finding a story they hope fulfils their racist agenda, which they can then post on a betting forum Sad
Report brentford September 17, 2021 6:21 PM BST
do you not put a lot of the blame on that for systemic failures of British Society case' ?
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 6:25 PM BST
On Education Brentford   , that where the problems start but its a never ending spiral  .. But with no proper family unit how do you address the Problem ?
Report Charlie September 17, 2021 6:29 PM BST

Sep 17, 2021 -- 12:25PM, casemoney wrote:

On Education Brentford

Report casemoney September 17, 2021 6:29 PM BST
Thats not Exclusive to Black people plenty of White families on the same route , and sadly many asian drug gangs something I thought I woulsd never see .
Report Charlie September 17, 2021 6:30 PM BST
I'll try again.
A start would be to ban people like you whose only desire is to stir up racist hatred at any opportunity.
Report brentford September 17, 2021 6:31 PM BST
Like most societal problems in an ideal world you wouldn't start from here..

early immigrant populations were faced with racism leading to more insular ethnic groups, the police were undeniably at times racist leading to a distrust etc...job opportunities were often limited leading to lack of motivation for education...this kind of stuff is the result.. but still very little coherent policy to address the problem and the communities themselves are of course not blameless ...
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 6:35 PM BST
Charlie I am sorry but I post many cases involving white people  If you could be bothered  reading them ? But of course that's not racist is It ? Pointing out a Brutal attack and the Media headline is not Racist IMO .The lad was a attacked buying a Bagle , Why was he killed ?  What was the
reason for the Attack ?
Report Charlie September 17, 2021 6:35 PM BST

Sep 17, 2021 -- 12:31PM, brentford wrote:

Like most societal problems in an ideal world you wouldn't start from here..early immigrant populations were faced with racism leading to more insular ethnic groups, the police were undeniably at times racist leading to a distrust etc...job opportunities were often limited leading to lack of motivation for education...this kind of stuff is the result.. but still very little coherent policy to address the problem and the communities themselves are of course not blameless ...

I'll agree with that brentford.

What I wont agree to is people coming on here with clearly racist posts without any thought.

Report Charlie September 17, 2021 6:39 PM BST

Sep 17, 2021 -- 12:35PM, casemoney wrote:

Charlie I am sorry but I post many cases involving white people

Report Charlie September 17, 2021 6:41 PM BST
I'll try again and try not to double space.

Just read the title of the threads you have started. You can hide behind words but the threads you start say it all.
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 6:45 PM BST
I said the word Racist not random would be used CHAZ , or maybe you think the WOKE media would use the word random Laugh
Report Just Checking September 17, 2021 6:46 PM BST
? Disadvantaged black kids are more likely to get into university than white kids?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-54278727
59% of black children go onto university.

There is a thing called "personal responsibility" and part of it is not forming a gang and killing people.
Report Charlie September 17, 2021 6:49 PM BST

Sep 17, 2021 -- 12:45PM, casemoney wrote:

I said the word Racist not random would be used CHAZ , or maybe you think the WOKE media would use the word random

Do you know any other adjectives than woke which is very lazy and not informative. I used the word racist and not random because you are racist.

Report Charlie September 17, 2021 6:50 PM BST

Sep 17, 2021 -- 12:46PM, Just Checking wrote:

? Disadvantaged black kids are more likely to get into university than white kids?https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-5427872759% of black children go onto university.There is a thing called "personal responsibility" and part of it is not forming a gang and killing people.

What is the point of your post? Plain English would help, please say what you mean.

Report casemoney September 17, 2021 6:51 PM BST
Yes I do , I consider you a Progressive stain .
Report Charlie September 17, 2021 6:52 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 6:52 PM BST
You fell into that one Chaz Grin
Report Charlie September 17, 2021 6:54 PM BST

Sep 17, 2021 -- 12:52PM, casemoney wrote:

You fell into that one Chaz

If that's what you think then you are a bigger fool than I thought. And I must admit that was difficult for me to imagine.

Report Charlie September 17, 2021 6:55 PM BST
If I had to vote for one person to be banned it would be you.
Report Charlie September 17, 2021 6:57 PM BST
Perhaps luckily for you, I don't report people and never have, I also don't block people because I like to see fools making themselves look even more foolish.
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 7:03 PM BST
LaughTop Man Chazzer ,I have could vote for Main stain on the Forum would be a close call but you would be up there Grin
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 7:05 PM BST
If I could
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 17, 2021 7:27 PM BST
If they made a movie of this forum, you two would be necking by the start of act 3.
Report Charlie September 17, 2021 7:48 PM BST

Sep 17, 2021 -- 1:27PM, PorcupineorPineapple wrote:

If they made a movie of this forum, you two would be necking by the start of act 3.

I think you mean the theatre PoP.

Report casemoney September 17, 2021 7:49 PM BST
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-58585297  car's driver, Ryan Higgins, had been involved in a dispute with a group of men before a car chase through the town.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-58603084  Another Random ,Tragic I would call it Sad

Trying to find the Right gangs for you , but seems a shortage on the BBC today

A total break down in law and order would be my thoughts Sad
Report A_T September 17, 2021 8:42 PM BST
casemoney have you had your white hood and gown dry-cleaned for the weekend?
Report moisok September 17, 2021 9:11 PM BST
The progressives on here desperately trying to play it all down.  Just looking at some interesting pictures of 4 nice individuals from newham which just confirms money's point.  I have no idea why they all want to attack anyone raising the issue. 
A garden full of sasha's friends when she was shot - no witnesses or at least none of them were prepared to say anything.  Says it all really.
Report Dr Crippen September 17, 2021 9:16 PM BST
politicspunter
17 Sep 21 17:04

Come to think of it, the moderator has removed quite a few racists recently. Well done, keep up the good work

Yet PolPot punter himself managed to avoid the chop for his racist thread title about Priti Patel on the previous page. They didn't even remove it.

Isn't it strange how racist comments are allowed from some people on here.
And it's usually those with the biggest mouths accusing other people of racism as well.
Report moisok September 17, 2021 9:19 PM BST
card is played to distract
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 9:21 PM BST
A T do you consider the BBC racist ? As stated serious issues with law and order in the UK , when I find gang warfare that suits your Agenda have no fear I will post the Link .
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 9:21 PM BST
You might be waiting a While .
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 9:24 PM BST
Desperate cases Spec the poor lad on the way home from school , What is that all about Sad This Government needs to stop foooking about with Knifecrime , Carry a knife should be hit hard  First time , But of course you AT would be in Uproar about Civ Lib  what about the lad slaughtered
Report moisok September 17, 2021 9:25 PM BST
Common PurposeCool
Report winningthought September 17, 2021 9:27 PM BST
UK doing nothing but losing for so long now.

At least ye are great in yer own dreams.
Report winningthought September 17, 2021 9:30 PM BST
Hammered twice by the Afgans twice in the last hundred years. Not a good look.

Moan about Afgan traitors getting killed and then moan about them when they get here.

But ye do nothing but moan about it and expect some politician to sort it out for ye.

Mugtards LaughLaughLaugh
Report Dr Crippen September 17, 2021 9:33 PM BST
A_T
17 Sep 21 19:42

casemoney have you had your white hood and gown dry-cleaned for the weekend?

It looks like A_T's taking in washing.

Understains and skid marks removed from pants.
Report brentford September 17, 2021 9:39 PM BST
what are you angry about WT ?
Report winningthought September 17, 2021 9:40 PM BST
Laugh

Classic!
Report lfc1971 September 17, 2021 9:42 PM BST
Home office report on racially motivated crime 2004/2005

There were 75,400 incidents of racially motivated violence against white people
3,300 against mixed race people
28,500 against Asian people
7,300 against black people
8,400 against Chinese people

These are the categories the Home office report uses

So we find 75,400 incidents against of racist violence against white people
And 47,500 against  black and minority ethnic people
Report winningthought September 17, 2021 9:45 PM BST
'right-wing'

LaughLaughLaugh
Report Dr Crippen September 17, 2021 9:46 PM BST
Don't post stuff like that lfc or you'll be next.
Report winningthought September 17, 2021 9:50 PM BST
That's all you got Crips. The victim card. The State of British Supremacy. Pathetic.
Report brentford September 17, 2021 9:50 PM BST
it's always nice to hear a moderate voice of reason like yours WT...
Report lfc1971 September 17, 2021 9:50 PM BST
Wouldn’t surprise dr , the facts are quite well hidden
I wonder do the kneelers know those facts
Report lfc1971 September 17, 2021 9:51 PM BST
I love and honour facts
Report casemoney September 17, 2021 9:52 PM BST
Astounding LFC Plain
Report TheBetterBettor September 18, 2021 3:10 AM BST
^^^

Olde English making a comeback? ... Id thought you where down with the kids.

winningthought 17 Sep 21 20:52 Joined: 25 Oct 01 | Topic/replies: 24,240 | Blogger: winningthought's blog

Kneelears are the Brits now.

Might take a while for the penny to drop for ye, but that's how it is.

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com