Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
17 Sep 21 12:31
| Topic/replies: 41,818 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
Aspiring lawyer Sven Badzak, 22,was stabbed to death after trying to buy a bagel , Drill crew mob chased him down and savagely attacked him ,If this were 6 white attackers against 1 black person the word random would not be in use .

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 77
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 17 Sep 21 12:51
Apparently the gang contained both white and black people.
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Sep 21 13:31
really ?
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Sep 21 13:32
The names available do not sound like that Perhaps the 16 year olds that cant be named for WOKE reasons are white ?
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Sep 21 13:34
So  why was he stabbed do they not like people buying Bagels ?
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 17 Sep 21 14:16
I had a salt beef bagel with mustard and piccalilli from Brick Lane recently, highly recommended.
By:
A_T
When: 17 Sep 21 14:57
the 16 year olds that cant be named for WOKE reasons

more likely it would be against the law
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 17 Sep 21 15:00
The law is woke according to some of this lot, when it suits them that is!

They make it up as they go on.

The thing is they are cowards and don’t say what they want to say.
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 17 Sep 21 15:37

Sep 17, 2021 -- 7:31AM, casemoney wrote:

really ?

Det Ch Insp Mark Wrigley said the attack was "unprovoked" and "happened very quickly".

"It happened very, very quickly and Sven and his young friend were attacked for no reason that we know of at this time.

"There were six who attacked the two young men. The two who have been arrested have now been released on bail.

"We are still conducting our inquiries to confirm the identity of all of those who took part. This group of young men came to that area and moved together as a group before the offence."

The group consisted of a mixture of white and black males, he said.

Would maybe help to do some research before jumping to conclusions on motives imo.

By:
A_T
When: 17 Sep 21 15:41
casemoney will be devastated if any of the accused are white
By:
lfc1971
When: 17 Sep 21 16:54
How many were black ?
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Sep 21 17:01
Well the two standing at the OLD BAILEY 1.01  ,what odds the un named 16 year old ,  Another 7 people have been questioned More charges to come  AT

hoping white people involved Sad
By:
lfc1971
When: 17 Sep 21 17:06
Anyone wish to know that most racist crimes in Britain are committed against white people
Or will that get the thread deleted ?
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 17 Sep 21 17:09
the two people arrested are already out on bail aren't they.

Surely that's unusual if there's decent evidence they murdered someone.
By:
politicspunter
When: 17 Sep 21 17:13

Sep 17, 2021 -- 9:41AM, A_T wrote:

casemoney will be devastated if any of the accused are white

Racists always are.

By:
Charlie
When: 17 Sep 21 17:18

Sep 17, 2021 -- 11:06AM, lfc1971 wrote:

Anyone wish to know that most racist crimes in Britain are committed against white people Or will that get the thread deleted ?

You seem to have a very short memory. You posted the same thing about a week ago and my reply will be the same: you may be surprised to know that there are more white people in Britain than non-whites.

By:
A_T
When: 17 Sep 21 17:19
Anyone wish to know that most racist crimes in Britain are committed against white people
Or will that get the thread deleted ?

probably not if data can be shown that supports such a claim
By:
A_T
When: 17 Sep 21 17:21
if not then the post might well get deleted
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 17 Sep 21 17:40
Whatever

Let’s hope that justice is served to the perpetrators of this murder. It is strange that some people seem to want to get their rocks off over this.
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 17 Sep 21 17:49
Indeed WD. Some people just seem to scour the news and rush to post something because it suits their anti-black agenda without even reading the details.

If we can all just pause and gather some information before getting our knickers in a twist I'm sure this place would be miles better.
By:
politicspunter
When: 17 Sep 21 17:51
Alternatively, the moderator could just remove them, one by one.
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Sep 21 17:59
scour the news

Was on the BBC not so not hard to Find , Gang culture in London is Driven by Drill music and Drugs ,Kids running wild many with no  fathers . FACT

In the words of an Ex gang member who was on LBC,who I would rather listen to than ysc  , the Situation is UNFIXABLE .

Had this been a predominantly white gang attacking a a black lad would the word Random have prevailed over Racist ? I doubt it  ..
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Sep 21 18:01
Alternatively, the moderator could just remove them, one by one.

The person that needs removing is YOU for your filthy outburst against Vulnerable people you sick sad individual .Somehow you were not removed

which I find astonishing TBH
By:
politicspunter
When: 17 Sep 21 18:04
Come to think of it, the moderator has removed quite a few racists recently. Well done, keep up the good work Grin
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Sep 21 18:05
I hope trump wins not that I want him to , but so as you do your absolutes Laugh
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 17 Sep 21 18:06
So you see it's to do with gangs and drugs and assume it's black lads.

There's a word for that y'know...
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Sep 21 18:08
You have already admitted to laying Gung ho  , at large Odds , do you like laying large odds about selections that will trade short Laugh
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Sep 21 18:09
No assumption at all the two lads in Court are not white ? so what am I assuming ?
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 17 Sep 21 18:13
You assumed the whole gang was black (that it was six on one, as per your OP) and that the motives were racist. The tiniest bit of research could have disabused you of the former while the detective clearly states the motive is as yet unknown. But no. Engage fingers first, brain later. You see a headline stating gangs and you just assume black lads. Again, there's a word...
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Sep 21 18:13
The proportion of suspects on the Metropolitan police’s gangs matrix from minority ethnic groups has increased to nearly nine in 10, according to the force’s own figures.

The data revealed after a question by Sian Berry, the London assembly member for the Green party, showed that 89% of the 3,362 individuals on the Met’s gangs list as of May 2018 were from black or minority ethnic groups.

From your favourite Rag the Guardian Pineapple   not my figures
By:
politicspunter
When: 17 Sep 21 18:18
What a strange and very lonely sad life someone must lead if their world revolves around daily desperately scanning every news thread in the hope of finding a story they hope fulfils their racist agenda, which they can then post on a betting forum Sad
By:
brentford
When: 17 Sep 21 18:21
do you not put a lot of the blame on that for systemic failures of British Society case' ?
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Sep 21 18:25
On Education Brentford   , that where the problems start but its a never ending spiral  .. But with no proper family unit how do you address the Problem ?
By:
Charlie
When: 17 Sep 21 18:29

Sep 17, 2021 -- 12:25PM, casemoney wrote:

On Education Brentford

By:
casemoney
When: 17 Sep 21 18:29
Thats not Exclusive to Black people plenty of White families on the same route , and sadly many asian drug gangs something I thought I woulsd never see .
By:
Charlie
When: 17 Sep 21 18:30
I'll try again.
A start would be to ban people like you whose only desire is to stir up racist hatred at any opportunity.
By:
brentford
When: 17 Sep 21 18:31
Like most societal problems in an ideal world you wouldn't start from here..

early immigrant populations were faced with racism leading to more insular ethnic groups, the police were undeniably at times racist leading to a distrust etc...job opportunities were often limited leading to lack of motivation for education...this kind of stuff is the result.. but still very little coherent policy to address the problem and the communities themselves are of course not blameless ...
By:
casemoney
When: 17 Sep 21 18:35
Charlie I am sorry but I post many cases involving white people  If you could be bothered  reading them ? But of course that's not racist is It ? Pointing out a Brutal attack and the Media headline is not Racist IMO .The lad was a attacked buying a Bagle , Why was he killed ?  What was the
reason for the Attack ?
By:
Charlie
When: 17 Sep 21 18:35

Sep 17, 2021 -- 12:31PM, brentford wrote:

Like most societal problems in an ideal world you wouldn't start from here..early immigrant populations were faced with racism leading to more insular ethnic groups, the police were undeniably at times racist leading to a distrust etc...job opportunities were often limited leading to lack of motivation for education...this kind of stuff is the result.. but still very little coherent policy to address the problem and the communities themselves are of course not blameless ...

I'll agree with that brentford.

What I wont agree to is people coming on here with clearly racist posts without any thought.

By:
Charlie
When: 17 Sep 21 18:39

Sep 17, 2021 -- 12:35PM, casemoney wrote:

Charlie I am sorry but I post many cases involving white people

Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML