Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
frog1000
15 Sep 21 20:37
| Topic/replies: 2,793 | Blogger: frog1000's blog
The guy who promised no vaccine passports, then said they were happening a few days ago, then was cancelled two days later is taking over education of children.

Bizarre.

Why does Boris keep appointing people who break promises to important roles?
Pause Switch to Standard View Former vaccines minister Nadhim...
Show More
Report nineteen points September 15, 2021 9:43 PM BST
Story telling will be high up on the cirriculum me thinks
Report differentdrum September 15, 2021 10:56 PM BST
Seems to have got a lot of credit when the actual gamechanger was the scientists discovering the vaccines.

Before this apparent success story when interviewed he came across as one of most defensive politicians imaginable using that old technique of constantly evading the question in the hope the interviewer might lose the will to live. I doubt he has improved, and he will now be under that much more scrutiny.
Report eyeball September 15, 2021 11:00 PM BST
An expert on vaccines and now an expert on education .Scared
Report wolf3011 September 15, 2021 11:01 PM BST
The guy is a bumbling idiot, nearly every sentence he stutters and stammers with continual interjections of " erm and urr" to give his brain chance to catch up. He makes Biden look sane
Report shiny new shoes please September 15, 2021 11:03 PM BST
There is no vaccine passports that's a conspiracy.. Remember !
Report nineteen points September 15, 2021 11:04 PM BST
All liars do allegedly
Report SirNorbertClarke September 15, 2021 11:13 PM BST
An expert on vaccines and now an expert on education

How simple can posters to this forum be?

Ministers have advisers who have been in place for years and do they say and do what their advisers advise.

Do you really think an MP knows what teaching assistants do or what they get paid or what the Physics curriculum includes or weather the geography GCSE needs tweaking?

Too many poster here haven't got a clue about real life. They think they are being funny when in actual fact they are being a bit thick.

Report nineteen points September 16, 2021 8:45 AM BST
Yes,you are a great example of that.
Report SirNorbertClarke September 16, 2021 8:59 AM BST
^^^^^ I rest my case ^^^^^
Report nineteen points September 16, 2021 9:09 AM BST
Laugh
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 16, 2021 9:45 AM BST
Why does Boris keep appointing people who break promises to important roles?

LaughLaughLaugh
Report lfc1971 September 16, 2021 9:56 AM BST
Boris hasn’t broken any promises as pm , so far
Report eyeball September 16, 2021 12:53 PM BST
SirNorbertClarke15 Sep 21 22:13Joined: 11 Aug 21 | Topic/replies: 530 | Blogger: SirNorbertClarke's blog
An expert on vaccines and now an expert on education

How simple can posters to this forum be?

Ministers have advisers who have been in place for years and do they say and do what their advisers advise.

Do you really think an MP knows what teaching assistants do or what they get paid or what the Physics curriculum includes or weather the geography GCSE needs tweaking?

Too many poster here haven't got a clue about real life. They think they are being funny when in actual fact they are being a bit thick.

I would rather important decisions were made by someone who is proficient in that technicality . I know that is not how it works . The post was ironic .

I do not think MPs know enough .

If I knew what "real life" was for you , I could comment . But I do not . I like my life and it seems real to me .

I'm pondering over the thought that I am a humourless cretin .

It's good that people have differing views but I have little time for rudeness .Love
Report Whisperingdeath September 16, 2021 3:13 PM BST
On the plus side he does stuff fifties down girls knickers.
Report Whisperingdeath September 16, 2021 3:14 PM BST
sorry

allegedly, at least one poster has claimed that this morning. Of course I have no way of knowing if it is true.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com