Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
13 Sep 21 07:34
| Topic/replies: 24,563 | Blogger: ----you-have-to-laugh---'s blog
As 10% nhi increase won't pay for it,

5% on council tax?

Sad
Pause Switch to Standard View Council tax bills will rise for...
Show More
Report saddo September 13, 2021 9:35 AM BST
Same people who wanted the country locked down moaning about paying the cost of it it back, funny that.
Report akabula September 13, 2021 9:39 AM BST
Everybody is going to have to contribute for the cost of covid and in many different ways.
Report 1st time poster September 13, 2021 9:48 AM BST
money could be paid back over a 100 years or even never ridden off, borrowing money is only held against you/effects your credit rating when your the only country doing it/doing it when markets think you shouldnt
every country in world borrowed money in covid and all encouraged to do so by the money markets,
if every major country has borrowed ,the uk ,s debt is still seen as one of the top debts to buy in to as compared to some others,
plus the tory,s already lost our coveted triple A rating long before covid
Report lapsy pa September 13, 2021 9:56 AM BST
An awful lot of public spending has been 'mismanaged' though,paying for that too.

In contrast; 'RTE,economy performing ahead on expectations-Varadker'

The main point in that piece is; ' i believe we will get public finances back on a sustainable footing without tax increases and cuts to public spending'
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 13, 2021 11:00 AM BST
The nhi will likely go to donors
for ppe bought down the pub

And track and trace that black
holed 48 billion
Report saddo September 13, 2021 11:07 AM BST
In future people may be more careful about what they wish for. Governments are certainly to blame for over-egging the covid pudding but people blindly followed costly-and often useless- lockdown measures and even started demanded more.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 13, 2021 12:18 PM BST
never the tories fault is it saddo, never johnsons fault neither

blame the people, who have zero say in the matter,  he doesnt listen to the people

he just strips out cash into mates bank accounts

and considers the matter closed

lol
Report saddo September 13, 2021 12:24 PM BST
I said Governments donny. You can't honestly think we are the only country in the world who expect the next generation to pay the tab for the hysteria created by their parents?
I don't really care what they do, it will need paying back and they wont get a lot off me.
Report unbiased September 13, 2021 12:26 PM BST
Meanwhile where is the money for the biggest waste of ALL TIME coming from for HS2.
Never mind about £millions,this is about £billions,telephone number sums,a total disaster.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 13, 2021 12:55 PM BST
I said Governments donny. You can't honestly think we are the only country in the world who expect the next generation to pay the tab for the hysteria created by their parents?

the parents are not in charge

johnson is setting the agenda

he doesnt listen to parents

maybe he listened to cummings and carrie-antoinette
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 13, 2021 12:56 PM BST
Is there any evidence the economy would have been good if we hadn't locked down at all? Last I saw Sweden was just about as bad as everywhere else and the simple truth is people were radically changing their habits, whether mandated or not. Our firm sent everyone home before Boris finally got off the pot, everyone was panic buying and suddenly wearing masks and washing their hands.

I still maintain that the biggest issue was not locking down earlier and harder. It's a virus. It spreads. Sooner you nip it in the bud, the sooner you get to the other side. Johnson dithered far too long and we ended up with the longest lockdown of anyone in Europe. Awful leadership. However, some people still think we shouldn't have done at all. Just wondering what makes them think the economy/NHS etc would have ticked along just fine if we hadn't.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 13, 2021 12:58 PM BST
Meanwhile where is the money for the biggest waste of ALL TIME coming from for HS2.
Never mind about £millions,this is about £billions,telephone number sums,a total disaster.

indeed, some will blame parents for
that too, or whoever their whack job
feed tells them to blame, like the good sheep
they are.

never the tories, never johnson.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 13, 2021 12:59 PM BST
I still maintain that the biggest issue was not locking down earlier and harder

indeed x 2

an earlier harder lockdown would have cost the
country far less, but johnson was worried his
backbenchers would have purged him.
Report saddo September 13, 2021 1:01 PM BST
I decided the official feed wasn't telling the truth donny and switched off after a month. I don't listen to alternative feeds either, some people decided to think for themselves and carry on regardless, others did not.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 13, 2021 1:03 PM BST
you are clearly in tune with the whacko feed saddo

no denying it

barely a single deviation.
Report Cider September 13, 2021 1:08 PM BST
I hate to be educating you again 1st timer (well actually I don't!), it's the treasury that has been buying the government debt!
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 13, 2021 1:09 PM BST
Weird how all these independent thinkers somehow manage to harmonise so neatly. Such a coincidence.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 13, 2021 1:10 PM BST
and all call themselves independent thinkers

quite a remarkable coincidences
Report saddo September 13, 2021 1:11 PM BST
----you-have-to-laugh--- Joined: 06 Jul 10
Replies: 2320813 Sep 21 11:55 

the parents are not in charge

johnson is setting the agenda

he doesnt listen to parents

The parents are certainly not in charge of their senses or they wouldn't have been brainwashed by the people you call liars on a daily basis. You believed em and went along with, and supported, the fear agenda. You seem to want to have your cake and eat it.
Report Cider September 13, 2021 1:12 PM BST
To have people still claiming that locking down a bit earlier in March 2020 was the solution to all the problems is utterly absurd.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 13, 2021 1:13 PM BST
ah a strawman appears...
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 13, 2021 1:13 PM BST
Again, if you can't read properly please don't just make up your own point to rebut. No-one said solution you tit.
Report Cider September 13, 2021 1:14 PM BST
I still maintain that the biggest issue was not locking down earlier and harder.

And you call me a t1t Laugh
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 13, 2021 1:16 PM BST
Yep. Let's do a wordsearch game. Find the word solution in my post. If you do, I'll send £10 to a charity of your choice. If you don't, I get to call you a tit all week.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 13, 2021 1:17 PM BST
so we all agree its johnsons fault, and emma is lovely

lfc will be along shortly too...
Report lapsy pa September 13, 2021 1:18 PM BST
Has any other Western nation raised tax due covid? Not as far as i know yet.
Report Cider September 13, 2021 1:19 PM BST
You can name call like a pre teen all you like, as it's all your ilk have.

There are dozens of countries we can point to that locked down harder and faster as you put it, and were still fooked. And those are countries who don't have millions of people travelling in and out of them like we had when the virus was seeded. We were fooked whatever we did as the CCP allowed it to infect the rest of the world.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 13, 2021 1:20 PM BST
now if johnson can ditch carrie-antoinette, and
sidle up to emma he might be on his way to
10 more years, if the donations keep rolling
in from those ppe suppliers down the pub.

council tax rises will fund it mr johnson

and another 10% on nhi

saddo doesnt mind, he'll blame whoever hes told to blame
Report saddo September 13, 2021 1:34 PM BST
Because you are told what to think you wrongly assume everyone else is, try turning it off.
Report Cider September 13, 2021 1:35 PM BST
Just one example

Report casemoney September 13, 2021 2:19 PM BST
Miilion's don't pay Council tax never will
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 13, 2021 2:24 PM BST
But freethinkers shouldn't always
find exactly the same wrong answers..
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539