Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
elisjohn
11 Sep 21 21:22
| Topic/replies: 17,201 | Blogger: elisjohn's blog
born in canada, mum and dad romanian and chineaseLaughLaugh, and both very wealthy

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 73
By:
Slicer
When: 11 Sep 21 22:04
Like Sir Mohamed Farrah, Somali born, Ran TO the UK. Ran FOR the UK. Ran FROM the UK!
By:
wolf3011
When: 11 Sep 21 22:13

Sep 11, 2021 -- 4:04PM, Slicer wrote:

Like Sir Mohamed Farrah, Somali born, Ran TO the UK. Ran FOR the UK. Ran FROM the UK!

You will be pleased to hear that plans for a consortium led by the religion of peace to take over at Blackpool FC have been shelved... despite promises of investment, talks broke down when the ground name was due to be changed to Boomfield road which was deemed unacceptable

By:
Slicer
When: 11 Sep 21 22:16
Thanks for letting me know Mr 3011. As you would expect from my many posts on relevent issues I'm greatly disappointed!
By:
wolf3011
When: 11 Sep 21 22:17
Indeed
By:
wolf3011
When: 11 Sep 21 22:18
I don't know why women tennis players only play 3 sets contrary to 5 btw- they run marathons and want equality so surely can manage 5 sets
By:
A_T
When: 11 Sep 21 22:22
Boris Johnson was born in New York
By:
Slicer
When: 11 Sep 21 22:23
There is an answer Mr 3011, but I don't want misogyny added to the various accusations against me. I am actually a gentlemanly patriot rather than a woman hating racist. I hope this clarifies the matter.
By:
wolf3011
When: 11 Sep 21 22:24
Long may it continue slicer
By:
Slicer
When: 11 Sep 21 22:32
Many thanks Mr 3011- 5 Stars from me! Too tired to watch the rest of the tennis being in my dotage so I shall now retire to my chambers. Have a good evening.
By:
San Quentin
When: 11 Sep 21 22:33
Slicer don't concern yourself(as iam sure you don't)with what others think if your good self.You know what you are and that's what really counts.BTW I understand your point.Take care.
By:
Slicer
When: 11 Sep 21 22:38
Wont accept 5 stars Mr 3011 so it'll have to be 4. Mr Quentin- thank you. I haven't been concerned with what others think of me for many decades. It's just that right now one has to be careful what one says in case, how can I put it nicely, one of our Guardian reading friends puts in a report! That's it for now before I fall asleep in front of the laptop. Have a good evening!
By:
wolf3011
When: 11 Sep 21 22:41
I have the live chat slicer so don't see the stars- likewise have a good evening. I've never considered you a racist btw as religion isnt a race
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 11 Sep 21 23:15
True brit

LoveEmma
By:
A_T
When: 11 Sep 21 23:20
some really nasty types on here

Emma is a true brit Cool
By:
lapsy pa
When: 11 Sep 21 23:28
A British coach,probably part funded by lottery money, it is a good news story,i think she was in England since she was 2.
By:
FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK
When: 11 Sep 21 23:35
Lennox Lewis
Gregory Rusedski
Our best cricket player was South Africian
We take what we can get our hands on
By:
moisok
When: 11 Sep 21 23:38
they only play 3 sets yet we had a lecture about female inequality prior to the game yet they get paid the same

couldn't believe it
By:
lapsy pa
When: 11 Sep 21 23:38
Justin Rose,Zola Budd
By:
moisok
When: 11 Sep 21 23:39
the yanks did not like that
By:
wolf3011
When: 11 Sep 21 23:40
Seems like a decent young lady , glad she won.. don't care what her nationality is. Sport always seems to bring patriotism into sport when it should be more about the individual than some fool with a flag
By:
San Quentin
When: 11 Sep 21 23:40
A_T please if you can point out any "nasty types on here"
I await your response.
PS I can't see any nasty types.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Sep 21 01:27
i can be pretty nasty when i haven't had my nap
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 12 Sep 21 02:08
She looks British, sounds British and that is good enough for me.
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Sep 21 02:14
you live in london mate?
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 12 Sep 21 02:23
Sometimes
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Sep 21 02:26
i'm going to London next week and need a place to kip could you put me up for a few nights?
By:
Giuseppe
When: 12 Sep 21 02:44
i've been vaccinated
By:
Reynard
When: 12 Sep 21 08:02
San Quentin - As I'm sure you are only too well aware @A_T (also posts as @politicspunter) has an annoying tendency to try and provoke responses from decent posters by implying that they have posted something untoward eg. racism , anti islamism , neo-nazi etc. He can never provide any evidence for such accusations but , as with all of his ilk , it often results in the stifling of perfectly reasonable discussion .
By:
SirNorbertClarke
When: 12 Sep 21 08:37
Yep despite sections of society saying Britain is an racist county her parents came to the UK, settled in a leafy suburb, worked hard and had successful careers and brought up a well balanced child.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 12 Sep 21 08:56
Well said Nobby,

A fine example of the benefits of immigration to our great country. I am sure on that we all agree here.
By:
lfc1971
When: 12 Sep 21 09:01
I would prefer to see someone who is English wining the US open
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 12 Sep 21 09:06
She is. Home grown in Bromley and Beckenham.
By:
A_T
When: 12 Sep 21 09:17
A_T please if you can point out any "nasty types on here"
I await your response.
PS I can't see any nasty types.

you're joking aren't you? this fine young British woman just won the Us Open and all some want to do is make vile jibes about her origins. Disgusting really.
By:
lfc1971
When: 12 Sep 21 09:33
I was at the golf driving range a few days ago , beautiful afternoon out on the grass area
And there was a family with two young sons playing
The boys were struggling a bit the youngest was only about 7 or do  - golfs a difficult game
But there was another youngster with his dad about the same age playing very well
The mother made a few comments to the other kid about how well he was doing etc
And her two young sons played on trying their best , listening .- And then after struggling on and a few missed swipes the youngest boy walked
any and sat down on the grass facing away to the car park
They had nearly finished their bucket of balls and his mother then said to the younster there’s a few left
But he sat with his back to the range and said no he didn’t want to
By:
lfc1971
When: 12 Sep 21 09:46
Why do parents do that ? I’m not interested in people who do well at sport , not really
By:
1st time poster
When: 12 Sep 21 09:49
watched it and must say very surprised at the standard, right up there with recent slam winners ,from both players
not often in sport when both players turn up for a final
imagine tennis clubs/courts everywhere in uk this morning have queues outside
By:
lfc1971
When: 12 Sep 21 10:32
Ideally she should have forfeited the game when it was stopped at that important moment
And then continued from there ?
By:
johnnythebull
When: 12 Sep 21 11:28
lfc..you gotta change your crack dealer,dude
none of us have any control over who our parents are,wher they're from or their heritage..we just pop out
moved here as a 2y.o.,grew up here,educated here,embraced our 'culture'(such as it is),all she has ever known
great talent,comes across well,Leylah,her adversary,very similar story
thought it was a fantastic final
both girls so assured basically nerve free for such a momentous occasion at such  relatively tender years
felt privileged to watch a great match and can only wish the 2 of them the very best going forward
By:
lfc1971
When: 12 Sep 21 11:59
I thought the match was ok , not great
And both girls talked a lot of tripe, sorry
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML