Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SirNorbertClarke
10 Sep 21 16:58
| Topic/replies: 776 | Blogger: SirNorbertClarke's blog
With over 80% of over 16s are double jabbed and near enough 90% are single jabbed so who are the 947 people who died in the last 7 days?

Is there any data on how many are refuseniks, people who medically can't be vaccinated? How many of these people were jabbed?

A raw number like 947 tells us little.
Pause Switch to Standard View Where is the COVID deaths data
Show More
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 11, 2021 1:42 PM BST
I come here to laugh at people guessing, add my own guess - strongly saying it's a guess - and then the loonballs try to drag me into a debate about it. FFS, this place.
Report lapsy pa September 11, 2021 1:46 PM BST
If Porcupine is correct won't it be in the governments interest to publish what is in Dotchinites post?

Why haven't they done so? Obviously would now be going against the rhetoric that was needed for a high vaccine take up,have they in fact stymied themselves now?
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 11, 2021 1:46 PM BST
Lots of data here

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-hospital-activity/

Dunno if it's what folk want!
Report saddo September 11, 2021 1:57 PM BST
I'm guessing by porcy's paedo low blow that there are actually not hundreds of teenagers in hospital 'struggling to breathe'.
Report nineteen points September 11, 2021 2:00 PM BST
Is there any data telling us how many have died from the jabs?
Report A_T September 11, 2021 2:10 PM BST
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1016465/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_36.pdf

"Estimates suggest that 112,300 deaths and 24,702,000 infections have been prevented as a result of the COVID-19 vaccination programme, up to 27 August. "
Report saddo September 11, 2021 2:16 PM BST
Lmao, my daughter is double jabbed and has covid and will probably have spread it round Devon, Dorset and the Cotswolds for good measure confident that she was safe. Estimates are just that, and it depends who's doing the estimating as to how accurate they are.
Report A_T September 11, 2021 2:20 PM BST
of course if your default position is not to believe official data and instead believe anecdotal accounts and videos on youtube there isn't really a discussion to be had.
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 11, 2021 2:20 PM BST
What's the point of constantly asking for more data if your reaction is only to ever retort with "that must be false, my daughter..."?

Seriously, just ask for data that you like if that's all you're interested in.
Report politicspunter September 11, 2021 2:23 PM BST
https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/1435930862751666181
Channel 4 News
@Channel4News
“We’re not seeing people coming into ICUs with complications of vaccination. What we are seeing is people coming into ICU with Covid and its complications.”

Doctors at the Royal London Hospital tell
@vsmacdonald
90% of Covid patients in ICU have not been fully vaccinated.
Report eyeball September 11, 2021 2:25 PM BST
Estimates are not official data .
Report politicspunter September 11, 2021 2:25 PM BST
It won't matter which news channel, on the spot report or official data is posted, the anti vaxxer conspiracy theorist horse wormer tablet gulpers have their own agenda. Sad
Report A_T September 11, 2021 2:34 PM BST
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7034e5.htm

"The findings in this report are similar to those from recent studies indicating that COVID-19 vaccination protects against severe COVID-19 in areas with increasing prevalence of the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant (5,6). Efforts to increase COVID-19 vaccination coverage, in coordination with other prevention strategies, are critical to preventing COVID-19–related hospitalizations and deaths."

nah what do the CDC know? thanks but I'd rather believe TV personalities on GB News
Report A_T September 11, 2021 2:35 PM BST
"On July 25, infection and hospitalization rates among unvaccinated persons were 4.9 and 29.2 times, respectively, those in fully vaccinated persons."
Report politicspunter September 11, 2021 2:37 PM BST
Just tune in to GB News to hear Neil Oliver the archaeologist tell you the TRUTH about vaccines Laugh
Report Giuseppe September 11, 2021 2:46 PM BST
"nineteen points believes the moon-landings were faked"

they were faked
Report Giuseppe September 11, 2021 2:48 PM BST
wow figures from 7 weeks ago

i wonder has anything changed in the meantime?
Report saddo September 11, 2021 3:26 PM BST
PorcupineorPineapple 11 Sep 21 13:20 
What's the point of constantly asking for more data if your reaction is only to ever retort with "that must be false, my daughter..."?

Seriously, just ask for data that you like if that's all you're interested in.

Or I could just make stuff up like you do. Hundreds of youngsters.................
Report frog1000 September 11, 2021 4:40 PM BST
They split the death data by age, ethnicity, sex, pre-exsting conditions etc.

It would be very useful is they could also add vaccination status to the death data for English hospitals and how this changes through time. i.e. how long ago had second jab etc.

Anything from the Israel data on this? They also have the third doses to add now.
Report A_T September 11, 2021 5:22 PM BST
It would be very useful is they could also add vaccination status to the death data for English hospitals

in relation to you what would be the point? if it showed that vaccinations prevent deaths you wouldn't accept it
Report Dotchinite September 11, 2021 5:32 PM BST
Not much point in knowing the vaccination status of the dead until you know if they actually died of COVID rather than just testing positive within 28 days. Until they do that the whole thing is just a farce and meaningless.
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 11, 2021 5:53 PM BST
There'll always be another thing that should have been counted.
Report SontaranStratagem September 11, 2021 6:59 PM BST
Who the sod knows, soon the numbers they'll tell us are fully stickered will be 95% and then it'll be "who the heck are those 5 million people walking through London

The fact is they've totally and utterly lost it and are resorting to telling us we're going to die and lose our jobs

Threat after threat after threat being made right now, one minute we're going to die, then we are dead, then its "not having a job"... you have to watch and just chuckle at this point
Report Johnny The Guesser September 11, 2021 7:36 PM BST
Who the sod cares more like. Only people obsessing are the non-vaccinated.
Everybody else just getting on with things and enjoying the final days of summer - football , racing , pubs, beaches,  holidays  etc.
Report politicspunter September 11, 2021 7:37 PM BST
We are down to the dregs now that are not vaccinated.
Report Giuseppe September 11, 2021 7:42 PM BST
are people with two jabs still considered fully vaccinated?

i don't think they are in israel
Report SontaranStratagem September 11, 2021 8:27 PM BST
Have you noticed most of the one's thinking they've gone down ill with this thing are obese/overweight, do no exercise and have sit down office type jobs, eat junk 24/7

?

Maybe its not our fault they are falling ill, maybe just maybe its them being obese/overweight slobs ?
Report Reynard September 11, 2021 8:31 PM BST
Non vaccinated = Dregs of humanity , according to those who wish an agonising , slow death on fellow human beings Crazy
Report sofaking September 11, 2021 8:34 PM BST

Sep 11, 2021 -- 1:37PM, politicspunter wrote:

We are down to the dregs now that are not vaccinated.

Your latest "software update" will be available from next week.  You'll never be "fully vaxxed" unless you're up to date on your bi-monthly booster shots.

Report johnnythebull September 11, 2021 8:38 PM BST
no one has died from this hyped up BS 'bug'..hth
Report sofaking September 11, 2021 8:42 PM BST

Sep 11, 2021 -- 2:38PM, johnnythebull wrote:

no one has died from this hyped up BS 'bug'..hth

Weird that virtually nobody has died from the flu, pneumonia or other cardio-pulmonary ailments over the last 18 months. Convid has apparently cured these other causes of death.

Report johnnythebull September 11, 2021 8:43 PM BST
no one has died from this hyped up 'bug'..hth
Report johnnythebull September 11, 2021 8:44 PM BST
Report eyeball September 11, 2021 8:47 PM BST
Public Health England

Delta deaths 1st February - 29th August 2021

Total Deaths - 1798
1 Jab        -  142
2 jab        - 1091
Unknown      -   29
Unjabbed     -  536
Report sofaking September 11, 2021 8:54 PM BST

Sep 11, 2021 -- 2:47PM, eyeball wrote:

Public Health EnglandDelta deaths 1st February - 29th August 2021Total Deaths - 17981 Jab

Report sofaking September 11, 2021 8:56 PM BST
Very revealing if true. Apparently if you die within two weeks of getting jabbed you're considered an "unvaccinated" death.  The manipulation of the "cases" and "deaths" figures is off the scale.
Report johnnythebull September 11, 2021 8:57 PM BST
more to the point..sofa..because of the greatest con job ever visited upon mankind those wretched people you alluded to have not had the care they would have had and many that could have possibly been saved have shuffled off their mortal coils..makes my blood boil..New World Order is here to stay,no going back unless the revolution of all revolutions happens..don't hold your breath..btw absolutely KNEW the yids wouldn't win today
Report Johnny The Guesser September 11, 2021 9:03 PM BST
What do those figures reveal ?
Report sofaking September 11, 2021 9:07 PM BST
Yep Johnny, there have been millions of cancelled cancer screenings and other preventative medical procedures worldwide since this fake pandem1c started. A huge percentage of people are scared to go to the doctor or to a hospital with their medical conditions because they've been scared shitless by the government and mainstream media. Convid has a survival rate of 99.9% for the vast majority of people. I agree it's the greatest con job of all time.
Report A_T September 11, 2021 9:07 PM BST
eyeball 11 Sep 21 19:47 
Public Health England

Delta deaths 1st February - 29th August 2021

Total Deaths - 1798
1 Jab        -  142
2 jab        - 1091
Unknown      -   29
Unjabbed     -  536

what do those figures tell you?
Report sofaking September 11, 2021 9:09 PM BST

Sep 11, 2021 -- 3:03PM, Johnny The Guesser wrote:

What do those figures reveal ?

It's not hard to figure out. It means the jab hasn't worked. Hence the need for booster shots and daily Pfizer pills. Crazy

Report A_T September 11, 2021 9:11 PM BST
It's not hard to figure out.

It is for you it seems
Report SontaranStratagem September 11, 2021 9:28 PM BST

Sep 11, 2021 -- 3:07PM, sofaking wrote:

Yep Johnny, there have been millions of cancelled cancer screenings and other preventative medical procedures worldwide since this fake pandem1c started. A huge percentage of people are scared to go to the doctor or to a hospital with their medical conditions because they've been scared shitless by the government and mainstream media. Convid has a survival rate of 99.9% for the vast majority of people. I agree it's the greatest con job of all time.

Its not even a con job at this point, its them just forcing it on you through their agenda to control the masses

Its all one way traffic with the propaganda

Report Dr Crippen September 11, 2021 9:36 PM BST
GPs are making the most of the situation as expected.

They're forcing people to go to A&E for treatment, while still getting paid for having them on their books. Disgraceful.
Report wolf3011 September 11, 2021 9:44 PM BST
If the jibby jab lowers the risk of transmission and/or catching covid, why are the case rates in people per 100,000 higher in cases for the double jabbed than the unvaxxed in every age group over 40? Nothing to do with failing immunity I suppose

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-09-11/peston-covid-infections-higher-in-doubled-vaxxed-aged-40-79-than-for-non-vaxxed
Report sofaking September 11, 2021 9:49 PM BST
A lot of the jabbed (especially those with co-morbidities- obesity, diabetes, heart issues etc) will now have extremely compromised immune systems. They're going to have a real hard time in the coming flu season.
Report sofaking September 11, 2021 9:50 PM BST
But the "flu" deaths will be labelled as "Convid 1984" deaths and the unjabbed will be blamed. Whoops
Report wolf3011 September 11, 2021 9:53 PM BST
The jab doesnt stop transmission , deaths or have lasting immunity- we all have to keep on with this farce as it'd be complete humiliation for any government to admit it rendering previous lockdowns useless as they were to " get the vaccine rolled out". It's the 2021 version of the emperors new clothes with people marvelling at the glistening golden robes on the emperor  when in reality it's a morbidly obese slob wearing a bin liner
Report Reynard September 11, 2021 10:32 PM BST
Never , in my entire forum existence , have I agreed with @sofaking more than I do on this subject .
Surprised
Report edy September 11, 2021 10:47 PM BST
The various vaccines do not stop those things completely, but depending on the individual vaccine they do reduce transmission and deaths to varying degrees. Their effect on reducing the severity of illness also seems to hold quite nicely over a longer time. Israel has chiefly decided to booster up because they saw an increase in breakthrough infections. I.e they saw it becoming less good in stopping infection altogether. It still held up very well in reducing severity of infections.
Report wolf3011 September 11, 2021 10:50 PM BST
so if it reduces transmission why are there more cases in double vax per capita compared to unvaxxed
Report wolf3011 September 11, 2021 10:55 PM BST
Report Johnny The Guesser September 11, 2021 11:25 PM BST
Maybe the double jabbed are more likely to get tested ?
Report wolf3011 September 11, 2021 11:27 PM BST
or maybe the vaccine doesn't reduce transmission
Report Johnny The Guesser September 11, 2021 11:29 PM BST
How do case numbers measure transmissibility ?
Report wolf3011 September 11, 2021 11:35 PM BST

Sep 11, 2021 -- 5:29PM, Johnny The Guesser wrote:

How do case numbers measure transmissibility ?

jesus wept

Report Johnny The Guesser September 11, 2021 11:40 PM BST
It's not my fault you can't understand simple stuff.
Report Johnny The Guesser September 11, 2021 11:48 PM BST
Surely you don't think that the vaccinated are only catching it from the vaccinated , and the unjabbed from the unjabbed ?

Wait a minute - You did ! Laugh
Report edy September 11, 2021 11:54 PM BST
Firstly, as Johnny hints, you are talking about (breakthrough) infection, not transmission. Vastly different things.

As for why there are more cases in some age groups despite people having been vaccinated and vaccines reducing the likelyhood of infection...I could think of a number of reasons that play a role.

Because they feel freeer to expose themselve more due to the good impact on severity? Or have an easier time attending mass events? Also, even though you like to talk as if there is only one kind of "jab", there are multiple different vaccines, with usage rates differing highly between countries. They also all have a different profile in their ability to reduce infection across the various variants at large.

E.g Chile used a lot of the first Sinopharm vaccine initially. That particular vaccines, which uses inactivated viruses, wasn't ever even particularly good at preventing infection even with the initial dominant strain. The mRNA vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna were much better at it. AstraZeneca somewhere in between.

Add in the waning protection from infection, as pointed out earlier, and you could get that picture those numbers paint.

Cases though are not of primary concern anymore either way. Severity is king.
Report wolf3011 September 11, 2021 11:54 PM BST
If you can't see that more people per capita over 40 having covid  double jabbed is an issue than not jabbed and that one of the main points of getting the vaccine was to reduce the possibility of catching it more fool you. The fact that a person with covid is more likely to pass on it on than not with covid which is more prevalent in the double jabbed confirms you have learning difficulties. Here's a question even a dope like you should be able to grasp, who is more likely to pass covid on ( transmissibility ) someone with covid or without
Report wolf3011 September 11, 2021 11:59 PM BST
Directed to johnny boy, the forum is virtually unusable these days with the lag ^
Report shiny new shoes please September 12, 2021 12:05 AM BST
Occam's razor Laugh

version of the emperors new clothes with people marvelling at the glistening golden robes on the emperor  when in reality it's a morbidly obese slob wearing a bin line
Convid 1984"
September 11, 2021 9:49 PM BST
Was said last year. X 3 Tongue Out
Report SirNorbertClarke September 12, 2021 8:31 AM BST
As someone who has just got through Covid-19, I wondered how rare I am to have contracted it as a double vaxxed person. According to new data from the government’s Vaccine Surveillance Report, in the age group 40 to 79, the overwhelming majority of those infected have been double vaxxed (see attached). I was surprised by what looks like high prevalence among the double vaxxed. And according to leading scientists at least part of the explanation is that “vaccine efficacy is not as good as we would like for the Delta variant”.  Now it is important to remember that severe disease is considerably less common among the vaccinated infected than among the unvaxxed. But I am surprised these statistics have received so little attention and have occasioned so little debate. If the return to school leads to a renewed surge in England, and data from Leicestershire and Scotland suggests it may, we face a rough autumn - and hospitals may again find themselves under serious pressure.

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1436678252916092934?s=19
Report SirNorbertClarke September 12, 2021 8:42 AM BST
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/a...
Report Johnny The Guesser September 12, 2021 8:49 AM BST
How were the people tested selected ? - random or by some other means ? - Is there any selection bias in the numbers ?

When have we been told that taking a vaccine stops the virus infecting you ? - It's reduces the chances of you becoming sick when you are infected.

How do ITV / Peston's numbers infer anything at all about the transmissibility rates between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated as Wolf feels certain they do ?
Report SirNorbertClarke September 12, 2021 9:13 AM BST
They are not Peston's numbers. It's a government report.

I think the only conclusion we can take from the figures is that despite the vaccines COVID is not going away.

We have to learn to live with it and that means no matter what the government allows we all need to mange the risks we prepared to take.
Report A_T September 12, 2021 9:43 AM BST
I think the only conclusion we can take from the figures is that despite the vaccines COVID is not going away.

not surprising if 20% refuse to have it
Report lapsy pa September 13, 2021 9:14 AM BST
Your guess seems 'correct' Porcupine and more or less admitted this morning. The drag on hospitality and the highstreet amongst others will continue for the forseeable and is just bad news.
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 13, 2021 9:42 AM BST
I have my moments
Report politicspunter September 13, 2021 12:19 PM BST
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/articles/deathsinvolvingcovid19byvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween2januaryand2july2021

Here it is.
Report politicspunter September 13, 2021 12:22 PM BST
https://twitter.com/EdConwaySky/status/1437346138705833986/photo/1

Graph.
Report Whisperingdeath September 13, 2021 12:48 PM BST
A-T

Are you able to confirm if it just the 20% unvaccinated people that are getting covid now and all us double jabbers are safe?

If that is in fact the case, why should we worry?
Report A_T September 13, 2021 12:51 PM BST
why are you asking me?
Report PorcupineorPineapple September 13, 2021 12:52 PM BST
Graph is slightly misleading as it includes all the poor sods at the start of the year who hadn't been jabbed. Ultimately, it's the steady almost zero line of fully vaccinated which is the clearest indication. Vaccines work folks. Don't be a wuss.
Report A_T September 13, 2021 12:52 PM BST
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/articles/deathsinvolvingcovid19byvaccinationstatusengland/deathsoccurringbetween2januaryand2july2021

Here it is.

seems conclusive
Report Whisperingdeath September 13, 2021 1:20 PM BST
why are you asking me?

A_T 12 Sep 21 08:43

not surprising if 20% refuse to have it
Report Whisperingdeath September 13, 2021 1:23 PM BST
In England, between 2 January and 2 July 2021, there were 51,281 deaths involving coronavirus (COVID-19); 640 occurred in people who were fully vaccinated, which includes people who had been infected before they were vaccinated.

If you are right A_T and the Government supports this by the look of the above paragraph then why should we worry about the people who have not been vaccinated and die?
Report Whisperingdeath September 13, 2021 1:26 PM BST
the median age of breakthrough deaths was 84, compared to 82 for other COVID-19 deaths and for non-COVID-19 deaths.

Still mainly older people dying.
Report politicspunter September 17, 2021 12:42 PM BST
More than 70% of under-50s hospitalised with Delta unjabbed - PHE
We've got a bit more now from Public Health England's statistics on the Delta variant. Some 12,407 people were admitted to hospital in England up to 12 September who were either confirmed or likely to have the Delta variant of Covid-19, PHE says.

Of this number, 6,230 were under the age of 50 and 6,167 were aged 50 or over.

Of the 6,230 under 50, 4,517 (73%) were unvaccinated, 848 (14%) had received one dose of vaccine and 721 (12%) had received both doses.

Of the 6,167 aged 50 or over, 1,786 (29%) were unvaccinated, 435 (7%) had received one dose of vaccine and 3,913 (63%) had received both doses.

A small number of virus samples from people admitted to hospital could not be matched with vaccination records.
From the bbc.
Report politicspunter September 17, 2021 12:48 PM BST
Just to say that my next door neighbour passed away last night from Covid (I assume it was the Delta variant). He was in his sixties, had other health issues such as diabetes and a heart complaint. He was double jabbed and had been on life support for a week but they couldn't save him.
Report politicspunter September 17, 2021 12:56 PM BST
More than 2,500 die with Delta variant - PHE
A total of 2,542 deaths occurred in England up to 12 September of people who were either confirmed or likely to have had the Delta variant of Covid-19 and who died within 28 days of a positive test, according to new figures from Public Health England.

Of this number, 204 were under the age of 50 and 2,336 were aged 50 or over.

Of the 204 deaths of people under 50, 132 (65%) were unvaccinated, 17 (8%) had received one dose of vaccine and 48 (24%) had received both doses.

Of the 2,336 deaths of people aged 50 or over, 590 (25%) were unvaccinated, 149 (6%) had received one dose of vaccine and 1,565 (67%) had received both doses.

A small number of virus samples could not be matched with vaccination records.
From the bbc
Report Johnny The Guesser September 17, 2021 1:10 PM BST
Of the 2,336 deaths of people aged 50 or over, 590 (25%) were unvaccinated, 149 (6%) had received one dose of vaccine and 1,565 (67%) had received both doses.

Clearly safer to be over 50 and unvaccinated in England - the stats don't lie.

Better still - stop at  1 jab for maximum protection.
Report politicspunter September 17, 2021 1:14 PM BST
People with both jabs are likely to be the most elderly and at risk. People with one jab are likely to be over 50 and at risk but not the most elderly.
Report politicspunter September 17, 2021 1:16 PM BST
It's also worth saying that there is not a large number in the UK vaccination figures who are over 50 and have had only one jab as compared to those that have had two.
Report SirNorbertClarke September 17, 2021 1:52 PM BST
Johnny I believe you know stats better than that.

There are very few people over 50 unvaccinated, maybe less than 2% of the total population, yet they make up 25% of the deaths.
Report timbuctooth September 18, 2021 1:40 AM BST
A lot of data here, taken from the three EUA filings to the FDA

https://www.flemingmethod.com/vaccine-chasing
Report Giuseppe September 18, 2021 2:01 AM BST
you would need an awful lot  more information to make sense of those numbers
Report Giuseppe September 18, 2021 2:02 AM BST
^ that was in relation to what pol pot posted
Report wolf3011 September 18, 2021 2:13 AM BST
Earlier comments from pp and Sir Nob banging on about stats of vaccinated people croaking compared to non vaccinated when the vast majority of people this calendar year up until relatively recently have been unvaccinated.

If you were to take just the deaths from the third wave which is a more reliable guide where there are more vaccinated people compared to non vaccinated, over 75% were vaccinated of the covid deaths recorded between weeks 32 and 35 this year. A far cry from the figures quoted above from people too stupid to realise if there are fewer vaccinated people, there will be fewer deaths in this category

Another point of interest when people bleating on about covid deaths, if we to use the same criteria fo covid deaths 30,305 died within 28 days of their second vaccine. Of course not all these are down to the vaccine yet using the same format for covid, these would be registered as " vaccine deaths" Can you imagine the fallout if like the covid scaremongering there was an article saying 30,305 deaths were due to vaccine like we hear from the covid narrative from the covid cowards in the media when similar stats of deaths within 28 days are reported after a covid test. What's the difference?
Report wolf3011 September 18, 2021 2:44 AM BST

Sep 17, 2021 -- 6:56AM, politicspunter wrote:

More than 2,500 die with Delta variant - PHEA total of 2,542 deaths occurred in England up to 12 September of people who were either confirmed or likely to have had the Delta variant of Covid-19 and who died within 28 days of a positive test, according to new figures from Public Health England.Of this number, 204 were under the age of 50 and 2,336 were aged 50 or over.Of the 204 deaths of people under 50, 132 (65%) were unvaccinated, 17 (8%) had received one dose of vaccine and 48 (24%) had received both doses.Of the 2,336 deaths of people aged 50 or over, 590 (25%) were unvaccinated, 149 (6%) had received one dose of vaccine and 1,565 (67%) had received both doses.A small number of virus samples could not be matched with vaccination records.From the bbc

so to summarise, only 28% of the deaths were unvaccinated

Report timbuctooth September 18, 2021 2:32 PM BST
Do you know the extensive, thorough and extraordinarily precautionary lengths pfizer went to in their single trial of the booster? Phase 1 covered 12 people over 65, and the main Phase 2/3 trial included no one over 55.
Report timbuctooth September 18, 2021 2:39 PM BST
6-month olds?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9993523/American-BABIES-given-low-dose-Pfizers-jab-winter.html

Report Reynard September 18, 2021 4:29 PM BST
Jeeeezus !!!! What are these imbeciles doing ffs ? Playing games with embyos next CrazyCry
Report Mexico September 18, 2021 4:34 PM BST
Wow Tim

Not much data on Pfizer jab is there?

Just the hundreds of millions of people who have had the vaccine . 

Don’t have the vaccine if you are scared. It isn’t compulsory.
Report A_T September 18, 2021 4:57 PM BST
https://www.flemingmethod.com/vaccine-chasing

sure enough - "watch this video" Grin
Report Charlie September 18, 2021 5:13 PM BST
Where does our little furry friend get his stats from?
Report eyeball September 18, 2021 6:10 PM BST
Public Heath England
Report Mister E September 22, 2021 12:45 PM BST
When this all started there were daily graphs showing our performance v Spain France Italy etc,these seem to have disappeared too.
Report timbuctooth September 22, 2021 12:55 PM BST
All history to be erased, narrative-compliant versions being re-written
Report nineteen points September 22, 2021 1:04 PM BST
Mister E

When newcastle were good i used to look at the league table.havent looked for a while.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com