Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SirNorbertClarke
10 Sep 21 17:58
| Topic/replies: 776 | Blogger: SirNorbertClarke's blog
With over 80% of over 16s are double jabbed and near enough 90% are single jabbed so who are the 947 people who died in the last 7 days?

Is there any data on how many are refuseniks, people who medically can't be vaccinated? How many of these people were jabbed?

A raw number like 947 tells us little.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 137
By:
Giuseppe
When: 10 Sep 21 17:59
i think about half are double jabbed, someone posted that here a few days ago
By:
shiny new shoes please
When: 10 Sep 21 18:09
/\Half of slightly higher
These toddlers ,infants spread disease ..
Ban all kids from everything..
You know it makes sense
By:
Giuseppe
When: 10 Sep 21 18:11
another stat needed is how many due to covid and how many with covid

and then combine the two

"how many are doubled jabbed and died due to covid"
By:
Giuseppe
When: 10 Sep 21 18:12
with near 40,000 cases a day you are going to get some people in hospital sick with something else also testing positive for covid but not dying due to it
By:
eyeball
When: 10 Sep 21 18:17
The released data is pathetic . It is extremely difficult to find and meaningful information . Somebody has it but it is withheld from the public .
By:
Giuseppe
When: 10 Sep 21 18:24
there is a lot of data on the ONS site if you are prepared to spend some time

yoyu're ot going to get this stuff on BBC or Sky
By:
eyeball
When: 10 Sep 21 18:28
It is not what I am after . It is too basic .
By:
eyeball
When: 10 Sep 21 18:32
Lol Giuseppe . BBC are awful . I don't do news sites . Just data . ONS is very limited .
By:
Cider
When: 10 Sep 21 18:45
Data won't be published that shows the NHS in a poor light. With positive tests stable since the Euros and after step 4, but reported deaths going up suggests this thing is still going around hospitals.
By:
lapsy pa
When: 10 Sep 21 18:58
Or maybe the data is supressed to be econimically friendly Cider? I don't disagree with your above post as on the i564 thread i put where the outbreaks were occuring in Cork/Kerry(v small caseload) but it seems retail outlets,workplaces(highest) are as bad but not with the dire consequences of nursing homes/hospitals.
The data is known but kept from public.
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 10 Sep 21 21:17
Naughty MSM. Everyone knows that once you strip out the vaccinated, those who did with it, any redheads and people who can name 3 Right Said Fred songs, then the actual number is -76 and Covid has been proven to extend your life.
By:
Cider
When: 10 Sep 21 21:51
How many people have caught covid in hospital this year after being admitted for something else? You won't be able to tell me, or even given provide an estimate.

How many people have caught covid in hospital this year after being admitted for something else and infected members of their household after being discharged? You won't be able to tell me, or even given provide an estimate.

How many people have caught covid in hospital this year after being admitted for something else, and never made it home? You won't be able to tell me, or even given provide an estimate.
By:
SirNorbertClarke
When: 10 Sep 21 22:15
The NHS must have that data and the government must have seen it so it's a political decision not to release it.

Best guess is a significant number of double jabbed have died.

Can't see any other reason to suppress the granular data.
By:
nineteen points
When: 11 Sep 21 09:26
Lets just say that if the data suited the govts agenda it would be all over the media.We can presume it doesnt.
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 11 Sep 21 11:51
Last two posts are "best guess" and "presume".

Such authorities on the subject. Brilliant to see their valuable contributions.
By:
nineteen points
When: 11 Sep 21 11:59
Can you enlighten us with the facts then please?
By:
Reynard
When: 11 Sep 21 12:11
Who requires facts . This is Covid 19 we're discussing here . No facts required (as proven by multiple governments throughout the world) Mischief
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 11 Sep 21 12:11
No, I'd rather just guess and assume. And make sure I speak my well-informed mind obviously.
By:
nineteen points
When: 11 Sep 21 12:12
So in other words your just full of sh1te.
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 11 Sep 21 12:27
No mate. You misunderstood. I'm saying you're full of sh!te. And you don't have the good sense to know when you're spouting it.
By:
A_T
When: 11 Sep 21 12:28
nineteen points believes the moon-landings were faked - so it's not surprising he's flakey on a number of subjects
By:
Reynard
When: 11 Sep 21 12:33
politicspunter • September 11, 2021 12:28 PM BST
nineteen points believes the moon-landings were faked - so it's not surprising he's flakey on a number of subjects

Many people believe the moon landings were faked and some put up a very compelling argument . It doesn't necessarily imply they're 'flakey' .
By:
A_T
When: 11 Sep 21 12:36
actually it does mean that
By:
Reynard
When: 11 Sep 21 12:40
That is your opinion . Not everybody has such a closed mind as yourself . Some are more inquisitive by nature . They tend to possess a capacity for thinking for themselves .
By:
A_T
When: 11 Sep 21 12:42
yes and come up with conclusions like the moon-landings were faked. I'm very thankful not to have a mind like that
By:
Reynard
When: 11 Sep 21 12:44
A_T • September 11, 2021 12:42 PM BST
yes and come up with conclusions like the moon-landings were faked. I'm very thankful not to have a mind
By:
A_T
When: 11 Sep 21 12:49
Some are more inquisitive by nature . They tend to possess a capacity for thinking for themselves .

no they possess minds that are susceptible to believing conspiracy theories - been a lot of research into this phenomenon
By:
SirNorbertClarke
When: 11 Sep 21 13:05
PP

Why do you think the government isn't releasing granular data on COVID deaths?
By:
nineteen points
When: 11 Sep 21 13:09
AT/PP have you evidence of a moon landing?
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 11 Sep 21 13:15
ok nobby, I'll play. Seeing as you asked. Bear in mind this is a guess though and I'm only answering because you asked. Ready?

Because they want us to forget about it.

They want us to ignore that there's 1,000 people a week dying, hundreds of teenagers in hospital struggling to breathe. They've thrown their entire pot into the vaccine working and now need to see the rewards of the economy bouncing back.

That's failing though. The recovery isn't happening and they fear that if there's more scrutiny of covid, people will start acting safe again and it'd look really bad if we were to actually fall into another recession while the rest of the world is climbing out.

Therefore, just ignore it. Produce nothing to scrutinise or talk about and hope that people just forget and go about their lives.

Only a guess though.
By:
moisok
When: 11 Sep 21 13:21
but.... it is still 0   0  in the palace spurs game
By:
lapsy pa
When: 11 Sep 21 13:23
I'd say that isn't a bad guess^
By:
----you-have-to-laugh---
When: 11 Sep 21 13:26
A good guess, but relies upon
joined up thinking from government.

I think the data isn't available
because nobody thought to collect it
and publish it.

I'm only guessing though

Might even be brexit related, short of staff,
but that would be another guess
By:
saddo
When: 11 Sep 21 13:27
'hundreds of teenagers in hospital struggling to breathe'

Where can I read about them please?
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 11 Sep 21 13:29
Your kink of asphyxiating teenagers is your own business. Don't drag me into your depraved mind thankyou.
By:
Dotchinite
When: 11 Sep 21 13:36
The problem with that "guess" is that it ignores the fact that the data we do get clearly exaggerates the issue not minimize it and as such is more likely to scare people than make them go about normal life.
For example we know the number of people who die after testing positive but not the number that actually die from COVID which is less. Nobody knows how much less but its certainly lower.
Equally we know how many people are in hospital that have tested positive but not how many of those are being treated for it. Plenty have caught it whilst in for other things and could easily have no actual symptoms. Again we have no way of knowing how many are in this category but the headline number is over the top.
By:
saddo
When: 11 Sep 21 13:40
I think if there were hundreds of teenagers in hospital with covid struggling for breath I would have heard about it from the usual suspects. Did you make that up porcy?
By:
PorcupineorPineapple
When: 11 Sep 21 13:42
I come here to laugh at people guessing, add my own guess - strongly saying it's a guess - and then the loonballs try to drag me into a debate about it. FFS, this place.
By:
lapsy pa
When: 11 Sep 21 13:46
If Porcupine is correct won't it be in the governments interest to publish what is in Dotchinites post?

Why haven't they done so? Obviously would now be going against the rhetoric that was needed for a high vaccine take up,have they in fact stymied themselves now?
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com