Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
A_T
09 Sep 21 06:40
| Topic/replies: 14,146 | Blogger: A_T's blog
"watch this video" Crazy
Show More
Report edy September 12, 2021 10:53 PM BST
Your turn Happy
Report eyeball September 12, 2021 10:56 PM BST
I'll take that as a no .
Report edy September 12, 2021 11:00 PM BST
If you were to think about it for a moment, then the 10:52 PM BST post was in fact an answer to a question. So you can't quite take it as a "no" if you engage your mind. Happy

Your turn Happy

edy • September 12, 2021 10:39 PM BST
Do you otherwise have some concrete examples for me where you say "Hmmm....fullfact is big time uncool and is lying to you!".

Or do you just want to create a narrative of them being evil funded propagandists for the heck of it with that question?
Report Fatslogger September 12, 2021 11:01 PM BST

Sep 12, 2021 -- 3:08PM, Giuseppe wrote:

johny i am wary about the vaccinewho knows what it is doing to our immune systemthe vast majority don't need itjust let them get infected

Not sure where “the” vaccine comes from, because we’ve used two, mainly, and others more than that. They aren’t even terribly similar.

We know very well what the vaccines do to our immune systems. Is your concern that there’s not much long term follow up data because they’re quite new? Only this is true but vaccine side effects are seen early, not late. The vaccine itself doesn’t last terribly long and the immune response peaks fairly early. Which is where waning comes from.

Report Giuseppe September 12, 2021 11:18 PM BST
i'm worried about all of the vaccines

"The vaccine itself doesn’t last terribly long and the immune response peaks fairly early. Which is where waning comes from."

what we're seeing in Israel is not normal for a vaccine and was not expected

50% losss of protection after four months

i don't want my immune system to be peaking and troughing with regular top ups
Report Giuseppe September 12, 2021 11:20 PM BST
israel is already talking about a fourth jab for goodness sake

your immune system is not like a petrol tank in a car that can be topped up all the time with no negative consequences

who knows what we are doing to it
Report Giuseppe September 12, 2021 11:21 PM BST
are there any vaccines that people take twice yearly over a long term?

it may even be 4 or 5 month top ups
Report TimmyRiggins September 12, 2021 11:58 PM BST
Watch the first 20 minutes of that  and you might calm down a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEB4oxO9F1A

Like a ****g woman.
Report Fatslogger September 13, 2021 12:56 AM BST

Sep 12, 2021 -- 5:21PM, Giuseppe wrote:

are there any vaccines that people take twice yearly over a long term?it may even be 4 or 5 month top ups

No. We won’t be doing that with the Covid vaccines either. There are, however, plenty of vaccines that need 3 shots and some that need more.

There’s nothing that unexpected about the 3w gap Pfizer dose approach resulting in waning immunity. I mean, we knew months ago that antibody levels dropped off from loads of studies and this is completely what you’d expect anyway. Natural immunity to other Coronaviruses isn’t v long lived either but people exposed before don’t get very unwell, other than extremely rarely.

This is endemicity approaching.

Report Giuseppe September 13, 2021 1:48 AM BST
"No. We won’t be doing that with the Covid vaccines either."

that's a brace prediction. i hope you're right. i suppose only time will tell.
Report Giuseppe September 13, 2021 1:49 AM BST
brave prediction
Report TimmyRiggins September 13, 2021 2:35 AM BST
You should try and help yourself, might save you wringing your hands so much.

Unless you actually do get paid by the post.
Report shiny new shoes please September 13, 2021 3:32 AM BST
No. We won’t be doing that with the Covid vaccines either.ExcitedLaugh

Pfizer and BioNTech  aim to produce 4 billion jabs next year ,rising to 5 billion the year after ..
Comedy gold
Report dave1357 September 14, 2021 8:08 AM BST
vaccination greatly reduces death and serious illness from covid.

minority groups are more susceptible to death and serious illness from covid.

It doesn't take a genius to work out why the right wing are pushing the anti-vaccine agenda.
Report Dr Crippen September 14, 2021 10:53 AM BST
^That's an interesting insight into the workings of dave's mind.

We certainly get them on here.
Report timbuctooth September 14, 2021 12:03 PM BST
Posted a link showing the staggeringly high number of nurses choosing the sack over the vac; another one deleted
Report Dr Crippen September 14, 2021 1:37 PM BST
^^I'll have a word with edy over that tim.
Report edy September 14, 2021 1:44 PM BST
Am I still Orioles, Crippen?
Report Johnny The Guesser September 14, 2021 1:46 PM BST
forbidden knowledge - what a site that is !!! Laugh
Report Dr Crippen September 14, 2021 2:10 PM BST
I'm sure you can be anyone you'd like to be edy.
Report Giuseppe September 14, 2021 2:20 PM BST
"minority groups are more susceptible to death and serious illness from covid"

i know a disproprtionate number of BAME are dying but there are many possible explanantions for that

is the infection fatality rate higher among BAME for example

if more are getting infected then more will die
Report edy September 14, 2021 2:22 PM BST
You kept saying I was orioles. So I am asking you if you are still convinced I am orioles, Crippen.
Report A_T September 14, 2021 2:39 PM BST
We certainly get them on here.

we certainly do. we even get posters who believe the moon-landings were faked.
Report Giuseppe September 14, 2021 2:42 PM BST
they were
Report Reynard September 14, 2021 2:44 PM BST
A_T • September 14, 2021 2:39 PM BST
we even get posters who believe the moon-landings were faked.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Plain
Report Dr Crippen September 14, 2021 2:45 PM BST
^^And there's another.

That one thinks we shouldn't remember our war dead.
Report Dr Crippen September 14, 2021 2:45 PM BST
^That was to the troll A_T.
Report edy September 14, 2021 2:46 PM BST
Crippen just another question dodger that will go on Burt's list Sad
Report Dr Crippen September 14, 2021 2:49 PM BST
Too many questions edy.

I ignore trolls.
Report Dr Crippen September 14, 2021 2:49 PM BST
You've never got anything to say.
Report edy September 14, 2021 2:51 PM BST
I never understood the fascination of obvious trolls like you being all accusatory and white knighty towards other people you perceive as trolls.

Just Checking is another one like that.
Report edy September 14, 2021 2:53 PM BST
I mean, a proper non-hypocritical murderer isn't all "I don't talk to murderers" to his fellow murderers in prison, is he? It's silly.
Report Dr Crippen September 14, 2021 2:59 PM BST
You only come on here to try and take a rise out of other posters.

That's been clear for a long time.
Report edy September 14, 2021 3:01 PM BST
I'm not going to be hypocritical and hide that we are very, very alike.
Report edy September 14, 2021 3:02 PM BST
Though there is one key difference: I never worked to get folks banned.
Report Dr Crippen September 14, 2021 3:06 PM BST
There you go, insinuating that I did.

No wonder nobody likes you.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 14, 2021 3:09 PM BST
EdyLove
Report edy September 14, 2021 3:10 PM BST
Well

If you've never reported me, how do you know with such certainty that my alleged foul language posts are never being removed even after reports?

Funnily enough, a few days ago I did receive an email from Betfair forum staff

Hi ****,

We have a responsibility to try and ensure that the Betfair Community is a pleasant area for all our customers. The Community is an area of the site made available by us in order to allow customers to communicate with each other, to exchange ideas and discuss topical issues etc. Postings including inappropriate language are not acceptable. 

Any future postings made by you which breach our terms and conditions in any way will result in a permanent suspension of your Community posting privileges.

Now, I am not going to point any fingers, but I guess we can draw our conclusions as to who would likely be somewhat responsible if I do end up getting permanently disabled for foul/inappropriate language.
Report Dr Crippen September 14, 2021 3:13 PM BST
Is that a standard warning print you send out?
Report Dr Crippen September 14, 2021 3:16 PM BST
I think laugh's trying to fix a date with you.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 14, 2021 3:19 PM BST
We are work mates crippens.
Report A_T September 14, 2021 4:16 PM BST
That one thinks we shouldn't remember our war dead.

I never said that - you were the one who said people shouldn't live in the past.
Report A_T September 14, 2021 4:17 PM BST
Reynard Joined: 30 Dec 02
Replies: 717214 Sep 21 13:44 

Reynard don't tell me you believe such nonsense too?
Report Whisperingdeath September 14, 2021 4:21 PM BST
Maybe just maybe the pictures of the The Moon Landings were faked!

KGB told my taxi driver in New York, must be true!
Report Dr Crippen September 14, 2021 8:30 PM BST
I never said that - you were the one who said people shouldn't live in the past.

Yes you did, you asked me if I believed in Remembrance Day. I answered yes, and you said I was living in the past.

And now you're trying squirm your way out of it.
Report Dr Crippen September 14, 2021 8:31 PM BST
When I started a thread to show you up,  the thread was quickly removed.
And now it looks like the thread where you wrote remembering the dead was living in the past has also been removed.
Report Fatslogger September 14, 2021 9:06 PM BST

Sep 12, 2021 -- 7:48PM, Giuseppe wrote:

"No. We won’t be doing that with the Covid vaccines either."that's a brace prediction. i hope you're right. i suppose only time will tell.

I thought you meant brace too, on initially reading it. As in brace, brace.

Anyway, I don’t think it’s that brave. I understand how immunity works. I mean, I’m sure Pfizer and others wouldn’t object to selling billions of Covid vaccinations year after year for decades but the projections for the next couple of years include vaccinating low and medium income countries. High income countries will want to be as safe as they can and there may be further boosters, especially for those who used the short initial dosing interval but it’s vanishingly unlikely it will be anything like every 6 months, even for the vulnerable. To be honest, it’s impossible to predict with any degree of certainty beyond that though, because the data are so limited.

Having said that, PHE has just released some data on their estimates of waning. Unlike other studies, they have AZ waning a bit faster than Pfizer. Seems to be much less of an issue in younger people than over 65s but more uncertainty in the numbers there because relatively few younger people were fully vaccinated 6 months back.

Anyway, having been a bit of a booster sceptic before, I’d be wanting a third dose of Pfizer if I were over 70 and especially if I were over 80 and had my second dose in January or a first Pfizer if I’d had AZ and was over 70.

Report Giuseppe September 14, 2021 9:09 PM BST
"it’s vanishingly unlikely it will be anything like every 6 months, even for the vulnerable. "

more brace words!

Israel starting third jabs for over 12s now
Report nineteen points September 14, 2021 9:21 PM BST
vaccines working great! send more vaccines!
Report A_T September 14, 2021 9:22 PM BST
When I started a thread to show you up,  the thread was quickly removed.
And now it looks like the thread where you wrote remembering the dead was living in the past has also been removed.

well that's convenient for you isn't it? so that's the latest strategy - to claimn posters have said things they haven't and then say oh but the thread's been removed.
Report Fatslogger September 14, 2021 9:31 PM BST
Are they? Healthy over 12s? That seems bonkers from the data I’ve seen. That’s the group with largely very good outcomes from infections, even with no immunity and also at the highest risk of myocarditis. I think our one dose approach is probably right, albeit they took longer than they perhaps ought to have done to decide that.

Like I say, I can see a role for boosters in more vulnerable groups and potentially, say under 50s without CV a year on from second dose (awaiting data, doubt there will be much waning of severe disease protection) but very much not in children or probably any under 30s, at least any time soon.
Report frog1000 September 14, 2021 11:03 PM BST
If they come out with a new variant than all bets are off.
Report nineteen points September 15, 2021 7:32 AM BST
If? I think you mean when.
Report Whisperingdeath September 15, 2021 11:39 AM BST
Absolutely disgraceful and possibly a breach of the Hippocratic Oath imho. What you say Dr Slogger?

Inject children to save the NHS?

and a lie. If you want to save the NHS cut waste and fund it properly.

They do not know what the long term effects of myocarditis in children from the virus might be
Report nineteen points September 15, 2021 11:52 AM BST
spot on whisper.

i was under impression doctors could only give treatment that was to do the individual good.
Report Dr Crippen September 15, 2021 12:25 PM BST
Yes Whisper is spot on.

Jabbing kids who wouldn't benefit from the vaccine, but could suffer from side effects would be a breach of the Hippocratic Oath.
Which states ''do no harm.''

But when did that bother unaccountable doctors, who blissfully dole out drugs like sweets in a cavalier manner to all and sundry?

They get paid to jab, and that's all they're bothered about.
If they didn't get extra for dabbing kids, they'd be totally against it, quoting the Hippocratic oath themselves no doubt.

It's all to do with money where doctors are concerned.
Report timbuctooth September 15, 2021 12:38 PM BST
Speak out, lose job, home, wife and family.
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 15, 2021 12:43 PM BST
Shirley the kids will be dabbed
at vaccine centres, so the doctors
will miss out again.
Report Whisperingdeath September 15, 2021 4:22 PM BST
I have to say that the decision to jab kids is I think political and not medical!

I genuinely believe the Hippocratic Oath has been breeched and maybe the GMC should investigate these Politico Doctors like Van Tam, shame on him and may a pox be upon his house!
Report Fatslogger September 15, 2021 4:36 PM BST
Why don’t you read the fairly careful document produced by the JCVI suggesting some but fairly marginal direct health benefit to children from vaccination? The numbers associated aren’t that certain. Funnily enough, despite all the immense excitement from both strongly pro (often zero Covid types) and anti vacc groups, it’s a pretty marginal decision to vaccinate at all, because risks on both sides of the equation are so vanishingly small. The CMOs came down in favour because of less school time lost, I think, plus perhaps some long Covid concerns (this is hard to quantify in children). The rationale absolutely wasn’t benefit to wider society through less transmission, although there will probably be some minor effects there too.

A case can be made for two doses in children, certainly girls, who seem to get a lot less myocarditis than boys. The risk is mostly in boys after second dose. It’s complicated. I see no good case for 3 doses but it’s possible there are Israeli data backing this approach up, although I doubt it. Even if myocarditis risk goes back to the low levels seen after initial dose, the benefit would at best be absolutely tiny. Even immune naive children have extremely low risk of significant illness with Covid.
Report Whisperingdeath September 15, 2021 4:43 PM BST
The CMOs came down in favour because of less school time lost

So what has that got to do with child health?

TBF I have not followed the nuances of the arguments but from what I have heard there is little risk to kids in getting Covid and the risk of the long term effects of myocarditis is unknown so why put the children at risk?

I am not 100% but I thought Van Tam said he wanted kids vaccinated to help to save the NHS. Did I get that wrong?
Report Fatslogger September 15, 2021 5:13 PM BST
Like I say, the risks of Covid to (especially previously fit and well) children are extremely low but the myocarditis risk is also extremely low, certainly from single dose vaccination, with various estimates out there but most suggesting under 1 in 50 000 first doses of vaccine. The outcomes also appear to be extremely good with no obvious long term problems. It’s possible a small proportion of this already extremely small proportion will have longer term issues but then Covid being very low risk for children isn’t it being zero risk either. Some children have died, more have gone to critical care and more still have had admissions to hospital.
Report Giuseppe September 15, 2021 5:18 PM BST
i don't think any healthy children have died but i might be wrong
Report Fatslogger September 15, 2021 5:19 PM BST
I don’t think school time lost is a completely trivial issue, nor is the possibility of long Covid, although I’m a bit sceptical that this is quite the problem it’s painted in children. A lot of it is almost certainly general effects of the pandemic on children, reducing their wellbeing, rather than specifically a post infection phenomenon, although that will exist too.

You probably prevent really quite a lot of school time lost for each, mostly mild, case of myocarditis.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57888429

has some useful bits of comparison and graphics.

Guiseppe, I think a very small number of healthy children have died of Covid in the U.K. Will try to dig up but it’s single figures, from memory.
Report shiny new shoes please September 15, 2021 10:23 PM BST
Just over 90%  aged 12-17 have received two doses of a Covid-19 vaccine.. Boosters may be needed , China
Ministry of Education has urged caution in schools over the virus.
Report shiny new shoes please September 15, 2021 10:27 PM BST
vaccines have been given the green light for administration to children as young as three,
yet to expand the campaign to the under-12s.
Inbound
Report Giuseppe September 15, 2021 10:29 PM BST
what about under threes?
Report shiny new shoes please September 15, 2021 10:43 PM BST
3 is a magic number Grin of is it???

Cuba starts vaccinating 2-year-old
Report shiny new shoes please September 15, 2021 10:43 PM BST
*Or is it?
Report shiny new shoes please September 15, 2021 10:50 PM BST
Cuba regulatory authority, issued an emergency authorization to start vaccinations in children 2 to 18 years old with two doses

Fauci delighted

You knew it was coming ,why deny it Crazy
Comply or your barred
Report frog1000 September 15, 2021 10:56 PM BST
Pfizer to seek US vaccine approval for children between 6 months and 5 years in November

Pfizer and BioNTech expect to apply for approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for their coronavirus vaccine for use in children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years old in November, the company's Chief Financial Officer Frank D'Amelio told an industry conference on Tuesday.

Pfizer had previously flagged that it planned to apply for U.S. approval for the jab for children between the ages of 5 and 11 in early October. Speaking at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference, D'Amelio said the application for children aged between 6 months and 5 years would be filed "in the weeks shortly thereafter the filing of the data for the 5 to the 11 year-olds ... assuming all of the data is positive," according to Pfizer's transcript of his comments.

The FDA approved the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine in late August, making it the first COVID-19 vaccine to be fully licensed for use in the United States.

https://www.politico.eu/article/pfizer-us-vaccine-approval-children-6-months-5-years-old/
Report GEORGE.B September 15, 2021 11:37 PM BST
An interesting but worrying article.

When the mRNA technology was being developed, they had to find a way to stop the human body from rejecting it.

They did find a way, but has it compromised the immune system?

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/stabilising-the-code

There is a genuine concern over an increase in cancer, not from vaccination, rather as a result of lockdown and limited medical access. However, others are not convinced by the prevailing narrative and suspect that SARS-CoV-2 vaccination is contributing:

Dr Ryan Cole, a Pathologist, in a recent presentation, stated that he is observing a 20 x uptick in endometrial cancer, and increases in other cancers post SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.

And even more concerning: a senior consultant with decades of diagnosis and treatment at a dedicated cancer hospital described to a journalist off the record that all his vaccinated cancer patients were coming out of remission; and that cancer was jumping between organs, spreading at a speed that he has never seen before (pers. Comm.).

At this stage, these reports are anecdotal but if they reflect a hitherto hidden change in the nature of how cancer is affecting patients post vaccine, then what would be the mechanism? And to what degree might it be obscured, even if just initially, by the expected increase in morbidity and mortality as a result of lockdown and limited medical access?
Report Corky September 16, 2021 12:13 AM BST
Worrying is putting it mildly. I haven't had the jabs, not for any great medical reasons, just my natural twitchyness when some one in hi viz tells me what to do. But all my family have had them.
Report shiny new shoes please September 16, 2021 1:00 AM BST
Israeli outlook
waning immunity is what caused this wave

" when such waning immunity meets such transmissible variants , it is a disaster, we now class double jabbed as un-vaccinated

acknowledged criticism, notably from the World Health Organization, that offering third jabs was unjust with some poor countries struggling to offer even a single shot.
Only the rich can jab at will
Report Reynard September 16, 2021 4:27 AM BST
A_T • September 14, 2021 4:17 PM BST
Reynard Joined: 30 Dec 02
Replies: 717214 Sep 21 13:44

Reynard don't tell me you believe such nonsense too?

I have no opinion on the subject . I vividly remember sitting in school assembly watching the feed on an old black and white TV and if it was faked then that would mean that one of my most abiding school memories was a lie and that would be tough to digest . On the other hand a number of interesting questions have been raised over the years that may cast doubt on events but either way it ain't gonna have any great effect on my life so not really worth worrying about it . Far more important things to worry about down here on Earth at this particular moment . That said I fully respect the opinions of those who believe they were faked and equally respect those who believe them to be genuine .
Respect for the opinions of others is maybe something you should maybe try and adopt rather than this child-like name calling aimed at anyone with a differing view to yourself . None of us , even you , can be right all the time .
Report Giuseppe September 16, 2021 4:31 AM BST
lol imagine believing the moon landings were real

i suppose you think the moon is made of cheese too
Report Reynard September 16, 2021 6:22 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHi3lX3oGM
Report Johnny The Guesser September 16, 2021 8:00 AM BST
COVID-19 misinformation
Some of McCullough's public statements contributed to the spread of COVID-19 misinformation.[9][41]

McCullough testified before a committee of the Texas Senate in March 2021, posted to YouTube by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, in which he made false claims about COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccines, including that people under 50 years of age and survivors do not need the vaccine and that there is no evidence of asymptomatic spread.[22]

Posted on the Canadian online video sharing platform Rumble, McCullough gave an interview in April 2021 to The New American, the magazine of the conservative John Birch Society, in which he advanced anti-vaccination messaging, including falsely claiming tens of thousands of fatalities attributed to the COVID-19 vaccines.[42] In May 2021 McCullough gave an interview in which he made claims about COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccines which were "inaccurate, misleading and/or unsupported by evidence," including that survivors cannot be re-infected and so do not require vaccination and that the vaccine is dangerous.[23]

In an interview on the Fox News program Tucker Carlson Tonight in May 2021, McCullough claimed that hydroxychloroquine is effective for treating COVID-19 despite there being no supporting evidence.[23] McCullough later made appearances on The Ingraham Angle. During television appearances, McCullough contradicted public health recommendations, including when asked about the aggressive spread of COVID-19 among children, by suggesting that healthy persons under 30 had no need for a vaccine,[24][43] and when asked about the relative merits of vaccination-induced immunity versus "natural" (survivor) immunity, by disputing the necessity of vaccinations to achieve herd immunity.[19][44][45][41
Report timbuctooth September 16, 2021 10:24 AM BST
^^^Bog standard tactics. Repeatedly accuse of lying, without a scintilla of evidence to back up the accusations.
Report Whisperingdeath September 16, 2021 1:04 PM BST
He played upon a ladle, a ladle, a ladle
He played upon a ladle,
and his name was Aiken Drum
Report Whisperingdeath September 16, 2021 1:05 PM BST
The moon is made of cheese and the moon landing PICTURES were faked!
Report Giuseppe September 16, 2021 1:09 PM BST
no
Report timbuctooth September 16, 2021 4:08 PM BST
Free Florida imposing $5k fines for enforcing vaxes
Neurotic New York imposing $5k fines for not enforcing vaxes
Report dave1357 September 16, 2021 4:27 PM BST
^do you think florida will be the first us state to infect 20% of its citizens with covid?
Report Giuseppe September 16, 2021 4:37 PM BST
De Santis Love
Report shiny new shoes please September 16, 2021 5:02 PM BST
Unions win temporary restraining order on the implementation of city vaccine mandates.
We will not let our members be used as guinea pigs.
Supreme Court Judge issued a temporary restraining order blocking the new york city from moving forward with its mandate

police union push back on Covid vaccine requirement

Rick Springfield - Jessie's Girl
Report Giuseppe September 16, 2021 5:11 PM BST
where can i find a woman like that
Report shiny new shoes please September 16, 2021 5:26 PM BST
Seems a lot aren't in Love with China
You will comply ExcitedLaugh
Report Giuseppe September 16, 2021 5:46 PM BST
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Democracy_(song)
Report GEORGE.B September 16, 2021 11:12 PM BST
https://brownstone.org/articles/the-meaning-of-the-fda-resignations/

How significant is it that the two top FDA officials responsible for vaccine research resigned last week and this week signed a letter in The Lancet that strongly warns against vaccine boosters?
Report Johnny The Guesser September 16, 2021 11:23 PM BST
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)02046-8/fulltext

Report Johnny The Guesser September 16, 2021 11:23 PM BST
Read it for yourselves - don't bother with the "brownstone" bull...
Report Johnny The Guesser September 16, 2021 11:25 PM BST
The vaccines that are currently available are safe, effective, and save lives. The limited supply of these vaccines will save the most lives if made available to people who are at appreciable risk of serious disease and have not yet received any vaccine. Even if some gain can ultimately be obtained from boosting, it will not outweigh the benefits of providing initial protection to the unvaccinated. If vaccines are deployed where they would do the most good, they could hasten the end of the pandemic by inhibiting further evolution of variants. Indeed, WHO has called for a moratorium on boosting until the benefits of primary vaccination have been made available to more people around the world.18 This is a compelling issue, particularly as the currently available evidence does not show the need for widespread use of booster vaccination in populations that have received an effective primary vaccination regimen.
Report Giuseppe September 16, 2021 11:28 PM BST
"they could hasten the end of the pandemic by inhibiting further evolution of variants."

it's now not only about preventing deaths and cases, it is also about preventing variants

no idea why they think variants would be more likely in a country with immunity from prior infection
Report Dr Crippen September 16, 2021 11:29 PM BST
Meanwhile, studies are showing that for teenage boys, the vaccine poses a greater risk to them than Covid itself. “For boys 16-17 without medical comorbidities, the rate of CAE is currently 2.1 to 3.5 times higher than their 120-day COVID-19 hospitalization risk, and 1.5 to 2.5 times higher at times of high weekly COVID-19 hospitalization.”

Stroll on.
Report Johnny The Guesser September 16, 2021 11:39 PM BST
A study by who ? - Where can I read about it ?
Report Johnny The Guesser September 16, 2021 11:46 PM BST
Copy and pasting from a dodgy site ..and representing it as factual Laugh
Report Johnny The Guesser September 16, 2021 11:47 PM BST
Putting it in bold as well LaughLaugh
Report Dr Crippen September 16, 2021 11:53 PM BST
It's from GEORGE.B'S link.

You really should calm down Johnny.

Those silly little yellow faces are a dead giveaway.
Report shiny new shoes please September 16, 2021 11:54 PM BST
You can't beat natural immunity.   Love
reynard • September 16, 2021 6:22 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHi3lX3oGM
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com