Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
05 Sep 21 21:51
| Topic/replies: 2,695 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
Should be some right fun and games for the Door Staff Sad
Pause Switch to Standard View Vaccine passports for Clubbers
Show More
Report Johnny The Guesser September 12, 2021 7:04 PM BST
What is your point  - do nothing and let our old folks die ?
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 7:08 PM BST

Sep 12, 2021 -- 1:04PM, Johnny The Guesser wrote:

What is your point

Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 7:09 PM BST
My point is the " covid deaths " are people at the end of their lives who would have died anyway despite having covid on their death certificate
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 7:11 PM BST
maybe you classify a terminally ill 95 year old who ends up in hospital with illness not covid related, picks up covid in hospital which is rife and dies as a covid death who would have died anyway - I don't
Report ----you-have-to-laugh--- September 12, 2021 7:16 PM BST
Another Johnson u turn
Report Johnny The Guesser September 12, 2021 7:20 PM BST
Where are the numbers on those kind of deaths ?

Everybody dies sometime - where do you draw the line - 82 and above can pop off ? - What about 80 year olds ? 78 ?
Report Cider September 12, 2021 7:22 PM BST
When it's trying to extend very old peoples' lives at the expense of younger ones.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 7:25 PM BST
You seem to have an issue with mnortality Johnny... it's going to come as a great shock when eventually you like everyone else including me will be at deaths door from a myriad of different horrors waiting for us all which almost certainly won't be covid. The reason the age of covid death isn't discussed at main stream government level is due to  virtue signalling histrionics perpetuated by people like you designed to feign mock outrage at being " against old people". It isn't unreasonable to say that society shouldnt shut down or impose restrictions on the vast majority to protect a tiny minority near the end of their lives who regardless of covid being on the death certificate are likely to have died anyway.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 7:28 PM BST
The people in the at risk groups have been vaccinated, that should be the end of it in any sane society- it seems some believe if they avoid covid they are going to live forever with no concept of their own finite life and the expected age of death from everything else
Report Johnny The Guesser September 12, 2021 7:30 PM BST
Vague words are easy and meaningless in this context  - the government needs a policy with all the nuances explained. You then need to sell this to the House and the country as a whole.

Letting old folks die early  to better the lives of those younger in some unmeasurable way wouldn't go down at all well.

I reckon you would have been out of office within a week.
Report Cider September 12, 2021 7:31 PM BST
It's the most strange logic too. If all these huge number of older people have died earlier than they should have, why is there a supposed care home and waiting list crisis. That is purely from an economic perspective not a human one. Any loss of a loved one to an individual family is obviously tragic for them.
Report Cider September 12, 2021 7:33 PM BST
There must be far fewer people requiring care home accommodation, by definition. You'd have thought. And people who have died of covid who would have needed standard treatment in a hospital, if they had not have died from covid.
Report Cider September 12, 2021 7:34 PM BST
And a dramatic reduction in the cost of paying the state pension.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 7:36 PM BST

Sep 12, 2021 -- 1:30PM, Johnny The Guesser wrote:

Vague words are easy and meaningless in this context

Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 7:39 PM BST
No one said " letting old folks die sooner is better " but you're saying destroying the lives and futures of younger people to protect older people who have already been protected by vaccines is justified. It's illogical, irrational and immoral with no proportional common sense from any angle- not that any of these destructive measures work anyway
Report shiny new shoes please September 12, 2021 7:41 PM BST
Death
Embrace it
Nothing to fear but fear itself
those that choose fear over life need help , comedy gold thou , plenty here

we will present the results of our study on the five- to eleven-year-olds to the authorities worldwide and apply for approval of the vaccine for this age group.
BioNTech   “We are already preparing the production.”
Tick,tick,tick..ExcitedLaugh
Everyone's getting tagged or your an outcast , long live coercion
Big pharma needs YOU

Cypress Hill - Insane In The Brain
Report SontaranStratagem September 12, 2021 7:43 PM BST

Sep 12, 2021 -- 12:17PM, mafeking wrote:

still massive numbers of young people unvaccinated especially in london. not much above 50% for double doses there and amongst the younger groups that percentage will be way lower. hardly anyone has been been swayed by their empty threats

And empty threats is all they are

Biden with his "our patience is wearing thin" makes me laugh, how about being dragged of that stage and being given a belting of a lifetime, one that mummy should have given the crackpot when he was a kid

How far these t*ats have made it proves what a lame society we run, peado scum barking out orders Crazy

Ciders 6:28 post... that's what they want, they want us fixated on a passport not the fact its about the jab full stop, no passports and no jab, no digital tracking, no nothing, get these tw*ats and give them a fooking hanging Plain

Report Johnny The Guesser September 12, 2021 7:44 PM BST
Where have I said that Wolf - a civilised society has a duty to protect its elderly and vulnerable.

Restrictions were lifted as the vaccine rollout gathered pace - maybe not as quickly as you would have liked , but that is what happened.
Report Johnny The Guesser September 12, 2021 7:48 PM BST
No digital tracking !!!Laugh
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 7:48 PM BST
I imagine you to be mid 60s Johnny- using average life expectancy you have around 20 years left- 20 summers- 20 Christmases. I'm sure you can count to 20 in less than 10 seconds, it isn't long and we are all on that ticking clock. If you were betting on cause of death in some sinister death market, I doubt you would get 100-1 on the cause of it  being covid. Don't you see how illogical it is to be so consumed by covid as you are to the point where you want to ruin lives for an at best 100-1 shot in your and everyone elses finite existence coming in? In the case of more elderly people their time on this earth is even less yet they are expected to be terrified of something they almost certainly won't die of when a 75 year old for eg will have less than 4000 days left of sunrises/sunsets. Barking mad to me
Report shiny new shoes please September 12, 2021 7:59 PM BST
civilised society has a duty to protect its elderly and vulnerable.Crazy
Putting sick people into card homes
do not resuscitate
Risking a kids life over a 87 old
25 years to improve care ,, epic fail

Only the beginning
Report shiny new shoes please September 12, 2021 8:00 PM BST
*care
Report casemoney September 12, 2021 8:06 PM BST
a quiet u turn from krankie.  Laugh
Report Johnny The Guesser September 12, 2021 8:09 PM BST
Why do you think I am consumed by covid and scared of death ? - just not true. I have no desire to make the lives of others worse to protect me. I can risk manage my own life.
I also try and understand the pros and cons of the various debates and understand why decisions are made by Boris and all , even if I don't agree with them.
I post to try and balance up the mass of myopic garbage I read on here - usually while doing something else - (NFL right now).
Report Mexico September 12, 2021 8:10 PM BST
Wolf

You don’t seem to understand the effect the vaccine is having.

You claim it is longer that a100-1 shot of somebody in mid 60s dying of Covid. That is because thousands of scientists have developed a vaccine, tens of thousands tested it, millions helped roll it out worldwide and billions have/will be vaccinated.

There is less chance of dying of Covid if vaccinated compared to those who haven’t been vaccinated.
The UK economy is open because of the millions who have chosen to have a vaccine.
Report Johnny The Guesser September 12, 2021 8:13 PM BST
What of course we will never know is how many more would have died if we had just carried on as 'normal' and no vaccine had come along ?
Report Mexico September 12, 2021 8:39 PM BST
True Johnny but the stats lads could make an educated guess.

Can work out how many people were/were not infected and try to make estimates of how many lives saved by the legal social distancing compared to people choosing to avoid public places. Would have the issue of people not being able to get treatment in hospital if too many were ill.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 8:40 PM BST

Sep 12, 2021 -- 2:10PM, Mexico wrote:

Wolf You don’t seem to understand the effect the vaccine is having.You claim it is longer that a100-1 shot of somebody in mid 60s dying of Covid. That is because thousands of scientists have developed a vaccine, tens of thousands tested it, millions helped roll it out worldwide and billions have/will be vaccinated.There is less chance of dying of Covid if vaccinated compared to those who haven’t been vaccinated. The UK economy is open because of the millions who have chosen to have a vaccine.

You clearly don't understand mortality stats at all from covid

Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 8:42 PM BST
Only so many times we can all keep saying the same things- gets tedious and repetitive.
Report Mexico September 12, 2021 8:56 PM BST
Exactly wolf
You and fellow shiny hat flatearthers keep posting the same nonsense without bothering to provide any evidence to back up their claims.

Meanwhile the UK economy is open because about 90% of the population are freedom loving . UK & Europe is open because of the successful vaccine.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 9:06 PM BST
The flat earthers are dopes like you mexico that have no free thinking skills and you're now being exposed for the subservient halfwits you are. Not that it matters to someone with the IQ of a flipflop but the " flat earthers " back in the day were the vast majority like you ( vaccine obsessors ) so your analogy is as daft as you are
Report Mexico September 12, 2021 9:14 PM BST
Ironic name you have chosen wolf, considering you are a sheep following any loon tube flatearther theory without having the “freethinking “ skills to actually provide a link to any information.

Meanwhile the UK economy is open because the vaccine is successful and 90% of the adult population have chosen to have vaccine.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 9:23 PM BST
You can keep repeating the same guff you have been spouting for 18 months Mexico, it doesn't change the fact that the " flat earthers " back in the day were ones that subscribed to the commonly held beliefs of that time ( equivalent of the state) without questioning the narrative such as believing the earth was the epicentre of everything with the sun going round it and the progressives were the minority- which in 2021 times involves calling out nutcases like you obsessed with masks, vaccines for all , covid passports etc . If it was down to the likes of you mexico ( the true flat earthers) we would still be frightened of sailing too far away from the shores of the UK incase we fell off the edge of the earth as you don't question anything as a true gullible sock puppet
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 9:29 PM BST

Sep 12, 2021 -- 3:14PM, Mexico wrote:

Ironic name you have chosen wolf, considering you are a sheep following any loon tube flatearther theory without having the “freethinking “ skills to actually provide a link to any information.Meanwhile the UK economy is open because the vaccine is successful and 90% of the adult population have chosen to have vaccine.

Another crap analogy btw as the "sheep" are in the majority, as you say only 10% are unvaccinated- it'd help if you understood your own written diarrhoea and realise similar to the "flat earther " you also qualify as the sheep in your poorly thought out analogy as you are following the flock ( 90%). Are you looking in a mirror writing this guff? Crazy

Report Mexico September 12, 2021 9:34 PM BST
Sheep3011

Those who look for evidence will understand that the Earth isn’t flat. Your shiny hat endorsed by the sonofgod isn’t what protects you from the non existent lizard 5G death ray.

I don’t care if you are too scared or selfish to have a vaccine. The UK is open because 90% of the population have chosen to have this successful vaccine.
It is your choice about having vaccine, it isn’t compulsory.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 9:39 PM BST
Just the same lines for 18 months, you're slower than a geriatric snail with angina mexico, if you popped a shell on your back you could well be reclassified as one. The hilarious thing is this time next year you will be one of the "unvaxxed " as immunity will have gone and you will have the same rights as people who have never taken the vaccine. All this dribbling about shiny hats etc won't make any difference very soon as you will be one of the "shiny hats" yourself with very little/ no immunity to covid but you're too thick to see it which is whats so funny about it.  Laugh
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 9:52 PM BST
lol @ " a successful vaccine" btw when next summer as a doubled jabbed vaxxer you will have the same immunity as someone that has never taken it - fck all
Report Mexico September 12, 2021 10:27 PM BST
Sheep3011

Care to provide a link to back up your claim that 18 months after vaccine “ have the same immunity as someone that has never taken it “

Is it from a published scientific review or just something you blindly believe?

Just post the link to the information sheep.

Oh my god I might need to have a vaccine in next few months, so what? Not everybody is frightened of a successful vaccine. Look forward to reading your information.

Meanwhile in 2021 … UK economy is open because of the successful vaccine and the 90% who have chosen to have vaccine.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 10:33 PM BST
There have been numerous links showing the information Mexico, not my fault you are too lazy/thick to find or read them.
Report Mexico September 12, 2021 10:37 PM BST
Sheep3011

There isn’t a single link showing that after 18 months 2 vaccines are useless.

Where did you get this information from, did you just blindly follow the flatearthers without thinking?

Can you provide a link to this information?

I assume you can’t ?
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 10:38 PM BST
Course there isnt Mexico, the booster jabs for failing immunity are all imagined Laugh
Report Mexico September 12, 2021 10:53 PM BST
Still no link Sheep3011.

Why do you post Covid misinformation?

Could you provide a link to where you read your “information “? Was it on a right wing racist conspiracy theory site which you are too embarrassed to admit you read?

Keep your hat shiny sheep.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 11:05 PM BST
I don't need to provide any links to educate a gormless pudding like your good self Mexico. The governments around the world are preparing boosters just for sh1t and giggles apparently- you keep posting about shiny hats, I'll continue to keep laughing at you. You aren't bright enough to properly engage with, the repetitive style of posting is like a yapping dog with very little intelligence behind it where each post just descends further into a pit of illiteracy and stupidity as you have a fit about shiny hats , lizards and right wing racism. As I've said before, hard to know whether you need a psychiatrist / an exorcist or simply brain damaged from a childhood accident... could be a combination of all 3. Either way it's great entertainment reading your posts knowing how fcked up some poor souls are out there and slightly terrifying at the same time.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 11:10 PM BST
Quite funny mexico you mention racism on a vaccine thread with a username as a country- are all the non vaccinated racists Mexico as well as shiny hat/flat earthers? Poor sod, in the old days mexico your prescribed therapy would have been electric shock treatment for your condition ( maximum voltage lit up like Frankensteins monster) - be thankful times have changed.
Report Mexico September 12, 2021 11:12 PM BST
Sheep3011

You can’t provide a link because there is zero evidence that 2 vaccines will have same protection as 0 vaccines after 18 months.

Why do you read right wing racist conspiracy theory sites if you are too embarrassed to provide a link?

Keep chatting to your flatearther shiny hat echo chamber.

Meanwhile the successful vaccine has allowed UK economy to open thanks to the 90% .

I’m not surprised you are unwilling to explain where “information “ comes from.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 11:22 PM BST
Good news Mexico, your name has been forwarded for treatment

Fast forward to 3 mins 20 in where you can talk about shiny hats for the 1500th time this month as they ramp up the voltage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L2-B-aluCE
Report edy September 12, 2021 11:32 PM BST
I fully understand you do not like the vaccines, wolf. It's perfectly fine, but you should not be making things up.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 11:34 PM BST
If you think immunity from vaccines is long term Edy why are they producing boosters? For a laugh presumably
Report Mexico September 12, 2021 11:37 PM BST
So sheep3011

Your link has absolutely nothing to explain where your Covid misinformation came from.

You have provided zero evidence to support your misinformation that 2 vaccines will provide ZERO protection after 18 months.

It really isn’t a big deal if I need another vaccine in 2022. Who cares? The UK economy is open because 90% of adults have chosen to have the successful vaccine.

Meanwhile the flatearther sheep keep crying. Just provide a link to explain which right wing racist site you get your misinformation from. Are you embarrassed that you post misinformation?
Report edy September 12, 2021 11:37 PM BST
I actually spoke about their reasoning last night in another conversation with you on another thread. Is that latest post of yours an acknowledgement that you more or less made it all up?
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 11:37 PM BST
Israel currently on their 4th vaccine shot - why is that? Both a couple of crackpots
Report edy September 12, 2021 11:38 PM BST
wolf3011 • September 12, 2021 11:37 PM BST
Israel currently on their 4th vaccine shot

Source?
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 11:42 PM BST
One has quarter of a million posts talking to himself, the other has daily fits about shiny hatters.. being fully vaccinated in Israel means 3 shots, they are now preparing the 4th- keep taking the meds lads
Report edy September 12, 2021 11:44 PM BST
So you made it up that they are currently on their 4th shot, just like you previously made the thing up about the zero immunity.

I can only repeat myself. It is perfectly to not fancy any of the vaccines. It is perfectly fine to be unimpressed with covid measures. You however really should not be making things up, repeatedly, like that.
Report edy September 12, 2021 11:44 PM BST
*perfectly fine to not fancy any of the vaccines
Report Mexico September 12, 2021 11:44 PM BST
Seems like there is money to be made in publishing lies.

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/cash-for-conspiracies-how-david-icke-alternative-media-and-tech-giants-make-money-from-misinformation/

Shock horror. Guess these guys just need a few gullible flatearther sheep who lack freethinking for the money to roll in.
Report edy September 12, 2021 11:45 PM BST
Just like you already made things up about transmission just last night, wolf.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 11:46 PM BST
Israel have dished out 3 shots to its citizens and preparing for a 4th shot- keep telling yourself it isnt the case Edy lol
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 11:47 PM BST

Sep 12, 2021 -- 5:44PM, Mexico wrote:

Seems like there is money to be made in publishing lies.https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/cash-for-conspiracies-how-david-icke-alt... horror. Guess these guys just need a few gullible flatearther sheep who lack freethinking for the money to roll in.

Are you actually diagnosed as mentally ill, I find it hard to believe an adult would keep talking about lizards/. shiny hats for 18 months without having a psychiatrist or be in sheltered accommodation

Report edy September 12, 2021 11:47 PM BST
Just like you made up that I am telling myself that Israel is currently on the 4th shot, with there being considerations regarding a 4th shot. You said they were currently on their 4th shot, which is not quite the case.

You really should consider not making things up all the time.
Report edy September 12, 2021 11:48 PM BST
lemme try that again, one moment
Report edy September 12, 2021 11:48 PM BST
Just like you made up that I am telling myself that Israel is currently not on the 3rd shot, with there being considerations regarding a 4th shot. I am well aware they are and never argued against it. You said they were currently on their 4th shot, which is not quite the case.

You really should consider not making things up all the time.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 11:49 PM BST
If a country has dished out 3 shots and stocking up supplies for their 4th shot- they are onto the 4th shot. No wonder you have quarter of a million posts having not seen running water in weeks arguing semantics Edy. Even if you claim its only 3 shots, why would you need 3 shots so soon after the first one if immunity lasts?
Report edy September 12, 2021 11:50 PM BST
I answered that last night directly to you already.

You really should not argue out of bad faith like this all the time.
Report edy September 12, 2021 11:52 PM BST
I understant btw., that perennial liars get upset if their lies are mentioned. Something the perennial liar will try to frame as the counter party arguing semantics, when the perennial liar is very well aware that he was telling blatant lies.
Report Mexico September 12, 2021 11:53 PM BST
Sheep3011

Care to provide a link to show that people in Israel have already had a 4th shot ?

Care to provide a link to suggest that after 18 months 2 vaccines have same protection as 0 jabs?

Why do you post lies sheep3011? Are you embarrassed to get your information from right wing racist conspiracy theory sites?
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 11:54 PM BST

Sep 12, 2021 -- 5:48PM, edy wrote:

lemme try that again, one moment

Don't bother chap, the only stat you need to concern yourself with is if anyone read 10 posts of your contributions to the betfair forum every day, it'd take 68 years to finish the collection of just under quarter of a million. You should ask yourself what went wrong in life to have ended up with such a tragic stat... 68 fcking years

Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 11:54 PM BST

Sep 12, 2021 -- 5:53PM, Mexico wrote:

Sheep3011Care to provide a link to show that people in Israel have already had a 4th shot ?Care to provide a link to suggest that after 18 months 2 vaccines have same protection as 0 jabs?Why do you post lies sheep3011? Are you embarrassed to get your information from right wing racist conspiracy theory sites?

maximum voltage

Report edy September 12, 2021 11:54 PM BST
Tragically enough, my 250k posts contain fewer lies than you have posted this evening.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 11:56 PM BST
You spend your life ( 68 years worth of posting ) arguing whether someone has said if a country is on or preparing for their 4th vaccine
Report edy September 12, 2021 11:56 PM BST
As I said before...I understand that the perennial liar does get upset when their lies are mentioned.
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 11:57 PM BST
68 years worth of posts discussing such things , what went wrong Edy?
Report wolf3011 September 12, 2021 11:58 PM BST
Still no answer as to why Israel need 3 jabs in such a sort period
Report edy September 12, 2021 11:58 PM BST
I also fully understand that the perennial liar will try to hit back on a personal level in desperate attempts to deflect and not having to admit to their repeated lies.
Report edy September 13, 2021 12:01 AM BST

Sep 12, 2021 -- 5:58PM, wolf3011 wrote:

Still no answer as to why Israel need 3 jabs in such a sort period

I told you yesterday in another thread. Please stop making things about about there not having had been an answer.

They deemed the level of protection against breakthrough infection was waning, was becoming less good than they would like. At the same time they concluded that protection against severe illness continues to be very good with two doses.

Report wolf3011 September 13, 2021 12:02 AM BST
A post every day for 684 years- jesus Christ. A person could have started reading your posts in 1338 AD and still have more to read.. you have managed to go back to the time of Edward the 3rd
Report wolf3011 September 13, 2021 12:15 AM BST
At least we know where the username came from anyway
Report edy September 13, 2021 12:17 AM BST
What's your username from?Happy
Report wolf3011 September 13, 2021 12:21 AM BST
The first part from my football team, the second part from the date I would need to keep posting on a thread before you stopped arguing on it
Report edy September 13, 2021 12:28 AM BST
I indeed have great stamina when it comes to arguing against things people made up.
Report edy September 13, 2021 12:32 AM BST
..evidently often to the annoyance of people who do tend to make things up.
Report timbuctooth September 14, 2021 7:43 AM BST
Could someone please provide a link showing that, after 18 months, the vaxed will have any protection left?
Report Johnny The Guesser September 14, 2021 8:39 AM BST
Who cares ? - Booster jab well before then. Takes 15 mins - protection maximised - job done.
Report wolf3011 September 14, 2021 10:08 AM BST
Is this the booster jab proposed to be offered to just the over 50s? I'm sure going back to the thread title the clubs will be rammed of geriatrics all safe
Report SontaranStratagem September 14, 2021 1:36 PM BST
Over 50s first and then slowly down the age bracket they go throughout winter

How anyone is falling for this tactic is pathetic
Report feedthepony September 14, 2021 2:42 PM BST
Mass Formation SS - they have them gripped with fear.
Report shiny new shoes please September 14, 2021 3:50 PM BST
Ah the days when it was all a conspiracy .. 3.5 million views ./\. ExcitedGrin
I miss those good times
Report Johnny The Guesser September 14, 2021 3:56 PM BST
Aaaah - I get it now - feed the people enough BS and they will believe.

Now the tricky bit -  just got to work out who is being fed the BS - the vaccinated or the unvaccinated Laugh
Report shiny new shoes please September 14, 2021 3:59 PM BST
Everything
As If By Chance ,, magically happens .
Is that a conspiracy ?
Report shiny new shoes please September 14, 2021 4:11 PM BST
The holy fox has spoken ExcitedCool
Report Johnny The Guesser September 14, 2021 4:14 PM BST
But it hasn't all magically happened has it ?

Last year they had us - lockdown , exercise once a day, work from home etc etc - jack boot on the neck.

Now - everywhere is open - few restrictions. If it's part of some control plan or power grab  to keep us in our place  - then why not just carry on ?   - put the army on the street, curfews  ? - But no - we are in the pubs , on the beaches , holidays abroad , packed football grounds - no health passes.

They even transferred  £billions from money they controlled and gave it to us !

Somewhere the plan changed big time  - Why ? -  or it has just gone horribly wrong ?
Report Giuseppe September 14, 2021 4:18 PM BST
lizards don't have brains like us mate, they think differently, you won't always be able to understand their strategy
Report shiny new shoes please September 14, 2021 4:20 PM BST
Go.back to larabrown  thread  .. It's all in black & white
Like magic!
Report SontaranStratagem September 14, 2021 4:21 PM BST
I'd be asking myself what is them vaxxines and what its doing to my immune system and ultimately my body

Because women are having period changes... that ain't normal is it
Report shiny new shoes please September 14, 2021 4:27 PM BST
Magic is predicting the actions of world wide governments a year ahead of time
Laughing at the corruption
As they ramp up the science of mind and behavior, Psychology Wink

Tinie Tempah - Written In The Stars ft. Eric Turner
Report timbuctooth September 15, 2021 10:54 PM BST
ohnny The Guesser 14 Sep 21 15:14 
But it hasn't all magically happened has it ?
Last year they had us - lockdown , exercise once a day, work from home etc etc - jack boot on the neck.
Now - everywhere is open - few restrictions. If it's part of some control plan or power grab  to keep us in our place  - then why not just carry on ?   - put the army on the street, curfews  ? - But no - we are in the pubs , on the beaches , holidays abroad , packed football grounds - no health passes.
They even transferred  £billions from money they controlled and gave it to us
Somewhere the plan changed big time  - Why ? -  or it has just gone horribly wrong ?

For the answers to all questions posed there^^^, see the two links in my previous post. Nothing to do with vaxes, or even viruses, but it does explain things like `waves` of further tightening, followed by a slight relaxation, only for another wave, ratcheting ever tighter. Apparently humans respond more compliantly this way, rather than having everything imposed at the one time.
Report Johnny The Guesser September 15, 2021 11:03 PM BST
I watched the youtube one - it was very clever and well presented.
Report Johnny The Guesser September 15, 2021 11:09 PM BST
It's all about control even when there isn't any ....it's nonsense - can't you see that ?
When will you admit you are wrong ? ...this time next year will you still be saying .."it's coming you'll see"..?
Report timbuctooth September 15, 2021 11:11 PM BST
Did you not feel it explained the points you raised? The `on, lift off a bit, on, lift...`? And how such waves achieve the desired outcome?
Report Johnny The Guesser September 15, 2021 11:22 PM BST
No , because it hasn't been like that ...and we are fully off now , with little chance of it ever being fully on again. It just makes no sense as a control game.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com